Latest topics

Jodha Akbar:# Rajat qutting???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar:# Rajat qutting???

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-30, 03:36

PLEASE I DON'T KNOW HOW TRUE THIS IS BUT AM SHOCK Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

As we have seen that Ja is soon going to take a 15 year leap the leads of the show rajat n paridhi have decided to quit JA… If sources are to be believed the two actors are really angry with this new track as they will not be given much importance with salim anarkali track to be introduced soon.. We contacted rajat and paridhi and this is what they said:
rajat: to be honest am really angry at the directors and cvs because they havent told us such track when me n pari signed the contract he says that they were being told that they are going to be the leads no matter what in a high tone and there wont be any salim anarkali track coz story is about jodha and akbar.. Rajat says that what they did is not fair at all n me and paridhi are really pissed of and me and paridhi are planning to go for another show as we got a call because they like our chemistry.. So no problem pari as we will be on another show rajat smiling at pari..
Paridhi: well i cant say much coz has said c more than enough n wat dey did to us its not good.. But as rajat said that we are going to go for another show then u heard it right yes me n my shehensha are going for another show smiles paridhi.. We wish best of luck to salim and anarkaki track as we dont wana hold grudges against anyone.. My new show with rajat is maine pyaar kyu kiya and as for now we are still working on shooting.. Rajat says fans will get to see me n paridhi in new avator laughs rajat..well well well we wish good luck to our lovelt on screen couple… Video to be available soon!!!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar:# Rajat qutting???

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-30, 03:45

Now is this a prank from somebody to to disturb the already sore mood in JA land or what detective  detective  detective

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-07-30, 08:17

I won't be surprised if this is true.... If you see Rajact acting lately he looks like is not 100% on what he's doing like before... He's not the guy who I fell in love with, so Pari.  They must be resenting the stupidities they're forced to do so perhaps this is not crazy to believe.  If they get signed together to work in another show, I'm in!! Hope they get better producers and writers, these ones on this show really suck!!
 Bang

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-30, 13:56

seems like a prank ... but seriously speaking rajat should be quitting the show as Akbar has been reduced to BT's Male prop..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-07-30, 21:12

I am disappointed with CVS and I think its better for RT and pari 2 quit the show and if ekta is actually going 2 bring this salim anarkali track then I would also like 2 suggest her 2plz change the serial name
and it would b very interesting 2 see RT & PS in a morden avater

guys don't u think the title Maine pyar kyun kiya somewhere suits the current situation??: D

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-07-30, 21:15

Eeeekssss.......What has Ekta done to my Jodha Akbar show.....

JUNTA MAAF NAHI KAREGI!!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-30, 21:19

pollyanna wrote:Eeeekssss.......What has Ekta done to my Jodha Akbar show.....

JUNTA MAAF NAHI KAREGI!!!!

turned it into kyunki saas bhi kabhi Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-07-30, 21:43

Sathu....why doesnt she just SHUT SHOP.....anyways....its declining now.....leave when its still high......ufff....Ekta and her priorities.....

I have no idea how Mita can agree to play such a stupid character....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-30, 22:05

pollyanna wrote:Sathu....why doesnt she just SHUT SHOP.....anyways....its declining now.....leave when its still high......ufff....Ekta and her priorities.....

I have no idea how Mita can agree to play such a stupid character....

Even when  downhill, JA is  the top ranking show for Zee.. Zee will not allow its closure ..

If we llok at the TRP chart, none of BT's recent shows are doing well, she will not shut a leading show in a hurry..

waise clever of her if she is planning on leap or introducing new character... romance can be added to the show with the newcomers  in view of the fact that romance is no go with the lead actor..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum