Latest topics

What I Noticed....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What I Noticed....

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-30, 07:48

is the fact that SAHIL looks very happy for the Eid special, which they are hosting for Tanveer. It is part of the story. Now is it that pic Karanvir posted of Sanam on her back, with Aahil over her, she dressed for the eid event... does this take place on Friday and he actually admits his feelings. She calls Tanveer ammi in the eid special.. is it because unlike now where she calls her begum sahiba, perhaps by Saturday SAHIL would be comfy and happy with their new found love and future, that Sanam feels comfortable now calling Tanveer ammi, since to Sanam, the marriage is no longer an arrangement?
Just something I noticed as I looked again at the eid promo where Tanveer calls Sanam over and she goes to her happy, smiling, calling her ammi. Not like the present where Sanam is tense around the family and people, trying to fake everything. In the eid special, she looks genuinely happy.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Noticed....

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 15:52

you r right she does look happy and content and calls tanu ammi and if this isn't just for the eid special where they show people as being happy even if they r acting does that mean story has changed?? initial spoilers said that dilshaad wont say anything to sanam cause the marriage was only for 3months and if that now changes that would no longer b the case...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-30, 16:36

It was an observation. And present spoilers are suggesting a lot of romantic moments coming up.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum