View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai PROMO - Razia is Back !!

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-30, 14:06

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai PROMO - Razia is Back !!

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 15:45

thanks tants...razia is back...they have enough villains in their life even if they r clueless...is this one more or is this someone who will help them...as strange as it is to say that

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-30, 15:51

sarra0 wrote:thanks tants...razia is back...they have enough villains in their life even if they r clueless...is this one more or is this someone who will help them...as strange as it is to say that

She might inadvertently help them out..

whoa !! hold on..Did not  Razia die????

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 15:55

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks tants...razia is back...they have enough villains in their life even if they r clueless...is this one more or is this someone who will help them...as strange as it is to say that

hppy hppy bhoot bhoot...i had stopped watching by then but I have been told no, she repented, felt sorry for her actions and went wit her hubby before tanu killed zoya asad and others...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-30, 16:05

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

hppy hppy bhoot bhoot...i had stopped watching by then but I have been told no, she repented, felt sorry for her actions and went wit her hubby before tanu killed zoya asad and others...
 Shocked  Shocked  Shocked   U mean Mamujaan did not die too???

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 16:09

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

yeah I am sure that's wat danielle said...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-30, 16:11

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

So where are these ppl n if Razia is reformed why is she pushing Sanam's life in danger??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 16:13

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

So where are these ppl n if Razia is reformed why is she pushing Sanam's life in danger??

the people r living there life as people r want to do...how do u know she is putting sanam life in danger..i

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-30, 16:16

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

the people r living there life as people r want to do...how do u know she is putting sanam life in danger..i

You don't wave a healthy mouse in front of a starving Cat n not expect it to eat it ?? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 16:21

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

You don't wave a healthy mouse in front of a starving Cat n not expect it to eat it ?? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

physiology evolves...the cat could have become a herbivore  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

tanu doesn't know who sanam is and razia seemed shocked in the promo when introduced to chotti begum...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-30, 16:25

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

physiology evolves...the cat could have become a herbivore  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

tanu doesn't know who sanam is and razia seemed shocked in the promo when introduced to chotti begum...

YEAH !!! Cat is meditating for  cat heaven na ... * growls*

ohhh... will the villain/vamp get her due in this janam or  will it be extended again ??

besides I think apart from KVB, Amrapali is the other actor who make QH watchable ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 16:30

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

YEAH !!! Cat is meditating for  cat heaven na ... * growls*

ohhh... will the villain/vamp get her due in this janam or  will it be extended again ??

besides I think apart from KVB, Amrapali is the other actor who make QH watchable ..

hppy cat has 9 lives to get there...plenty of time for good deeds...

villain getting her due will depend if there is another leap and she sticks around  hppy in theory she should get it by the end...but who knows...serial ke duniya hai...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-30, 16:43

Razia was not in the house when Tanu started her killing spree. Also, if you look, Razia is not being nice to Tanveer. She is being suspicious of her and remember that Tanu almost drowned Razia. IMO, Razia is not there to join forces with Tanveer. She is there to scare her to death and to threaten to reveal her secrets. She would not hurt Zoya and Asads daughter as she knows what the couple did for her. One.. Zoya saving her life and 2. the couple not sending her to jail when the truth came out. Razia left with Mamu quite sorry and remorseful for all the things she has done. IMO, she is not a villain for SAHIL, but for Tanu and anyone who prevents SAHIL from being together.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-30, 17:03

Trinidream wrote:Razia was not in the house when Tanu started her killing spree. Also, if you look, Razia is not being nice to Tanveer. She is being suspicious of her and remember that Tanu almost drowned Razia. IMO, Razia is not there to join forces with Tanveer. She is there to scare her to death and to threaten to reveal her secrets. She would not hurt Zoya and Asads daughter as she knows what the couple did for her. One.. Zoya saving her life and 2. the couple not sending her to jail when the truth came out. Razia left with Mamu quite sorry and remorseful for all the things she has done. IMO, she is not a villain for SAHIL, but for Tanu and anyone who prevents SAHIL from being together.
That would be the clash of the giant vamps.. would absly love to see Razia messing up Tanveer's placid life n getting her to commit mistakes ... Rehan becomes the joker of the pack, will he  standby Tanu or  help Aahil/Sanam?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum