Latest topics

Just Saw the SBB and SBS segments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Saw the SBB and SBS segments

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-30, 16:47

And I must say we are in for romance. This most likely takes place either at the end of todays eppy or for tomorrows eppy. But, OMG!! SAHIL were soo romantic. They are soo in love. Rehaan looks on and is disheartened. I have no idea why he is wasting his time. Sanam will not leave Aahil to go to him.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Saw the SBB and SBS segments

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-30, 16:55

Karanvir is expert in romance n he can carry the scene on his shoulders alone ... QH is going to serve a eid feast

Thanks Trini

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-30, 16:59

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 17:18

Trinidream wrote:And I must say we are in for romance. This most likely takes place either at the end of todays eppy or for tomorrows eppy. But, OMG!! SAHIL were soo romantic. They are soo in love. Rehaan looks on and is disheartened. I have no idea why he is wasting his time. Sanam will not leave Aahil to go to him.

i am so excited...this weeks episodes can't come quick enough...but is this aahil acting a drama or is it real...rehaan has to b shown for now being disheartened that is how he is going to decide to go against tanu...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-30, 18:44

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:And I must say we are in for romance. This most likely takes place either at the end of todays eppy or for tomorrows eppy. But, OMG!! SAHIL were soo romantic. They are soo in love. Rehaan looks on and is disheartened. I have no idea why he is wasting his time. Sanam will not leave Aahil to go to him.

i am so excited...this weeks episodes can't come quick enough...but is this aahil acting a drama or is it real...rehaan has to b shown for now being disheartened that is how he is going to decide to go against tanu...
It seems to be real as both are equally mesmerized by each other.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 19:27

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

It seems to be real as both are equally mesmerized by each other.

Clap Clap Starry Love 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum