Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - SBB Segment 30 July 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - SBB Segment 30 July 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 17:14

Ruhi's Ishima's troubles don't want to end..one goes and the next one comes...and this time ishita's new trouble is cricket match...this match is between the Iyers and the Bhalla's...which will decide who is the best...poor ishita...

the Iyers r dressed in yellow t shirts and the Bhallas dressed in Red t shirts...

u see ishita dressed in yellow t shirt batting, mihir I think in a red t shirt bowling, ishita hits the ball and jumps up and down happily...then raman bowls underarm to ishita who hits the balls, u see raman bowling a few times, ishita hitting it and running, then ishita bowling to raman and raman batting...

VO says raman showed Bhalle da kamal then ishita by hitting 4s and 6s...if the punjabi son showed his then the south indian beauty Wasnt any less...u then see ishita bowling and then jumping for joy like she had got raman out [ u don't c who was on the other side]

Divyanka says apparently I am playing really good, and raman is playing even better...there is a between us two for now..v r astonishin each other...

they go back to showing ishita batting..VO says v r all surprised at seeing u playin cricket like this..now tell us where u got the idea for the match...

Karen says this is actually a challenge between Mrs Iyers and Mrs Bhalla as it normally goes between them...as to who is the better one and v r all roped in..

u c Mrs I bowling, Raman batting...VO says the excuse was the mothers but there started the competition...one side phataka punjabi's and on the other side super south...wit the batting the punjabi's had made 75 runs...then it was the super souths turn...and they gave equal competition...whether there is a wedding or a cricket match in a show there has to b a twist and there is one here also...before getting runs ishita gets injured...u c her ishita running, raman facing the other way [cant c ishita] trying to catch the ball and raman running into each other and ishita on the ground...everyone comes to c if she is ok and help her..VO says she fell in such a way that her hand broke..u c ishita holding her arm and wrist, mr I has a towel around it and they r all walking her off the indoor field...and the match is dropped...

Divyanka...the match was going neck and neck and because of her hand there could b no result...it was hurting a lot

VO seeing ishita hurt the match of course had to b stopped...this injury of ishita has worried raman the most...

Karen...the breaks then it will become my headache...i will End up being the one who has to wash the dishes...

u then see ishita raman back home along wit other, ishita arm in a sling, ruhi askin if she is ok, ishita saying she is fine..mrs b asking wat the doctor said...raman says nothing...VO cuts him off and says now u will have to do the work husband dear as the doctor has told ishita to take rest...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - SBB Segment 30 July 2014

Post by gk on 2014-07-30, 18:51

Thnks sara plz provide video link

gk
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-30, 19:40

Thanks Sarra  long hug  .. aha Raman has to care for an injured Ishu nice

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 19:44

gk wrote:Thnks sara plz provide video link

your welcome, Zu has posted a link...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 19:45

slmu wrote:Thanks Sarra  long hug  .. aha Raman has to care for an injured Ishu nice

welcomes  long hug that is how love increases...or should I say taunts  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-30, 20:44

adding pics for you Sarra my dear ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down