Latest topics

Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by dhwaniforum on 2014-07-30, 20:42


dhwaniforum
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 268
Join date : 2014-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by candy on 2014-07-30, 20:51

Hmmm., interesting twist... Thanks for sharing,

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-30, 20:52

Hmmmm .... They drink a little too much ... But he is a rock star after all... I love his crazy antics 

Who will they hit ? Suresh? Sarla? Bulbul? The list is long

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by riyya6 on 2014-07-31, 11:39

beginning  hppy

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 11:47

riyya6 wrote:beginning  hppy

of what ????  Jhagda  ya eyelocks..

I hope they continue fighting ... and don't go into eyelocks so soon Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-31, 11:55

the hero is super funny..he is the most stupest hero I ahve seen ... hppy 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 12:04

zuzana wrote:the hero is super funny..he is the most stupest hero I ahve seen ... hppy 
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad   You got a phan gurl here, don't say anything against mah bwoyyy  varna Gabbar ko bulayenge !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-31, 12:22

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:the hero is super funny..he is the most stupest hero I ahve seen ... hppy 
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad   You got a phan gurl here, don't say anything against mah bwoyyy  varna Gabbar ko bulayenge !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil


haila u PG of shabbir  Shocked Shocked ..unbelievable things happen in life I can get tht now  hppy 

I didnt say anythign against ur Shabbir nty ..infact acting stupid requires talent  hppy

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 12:30

zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:the hero is super funny..he is the most stupest hero I ahve seen ... hppy 
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad   You got a phan gurl here, don't say anything against mah bwoyyy  varna Gabbar ko bulayenge !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil


haila u PG of shabbir  Shocked Shocked ..unbelievable things happen in life I can get tht now  hppy 

I didnt say anythign against ur Shabbir nty ..infact acting stupid requires talent  hppy


Smug tone - See, U urself admit mah Bwaoyy is sooopah talented ...  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Hail the talented super hero,  dil ka raja, rockstarrr ABHI !!!!!!!!!!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 12:33

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:the hero is super funny..he is the most stupest hero I ahve seen ... hppy 
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad   You got a phan gurl here, don't say anything against mah bwoyyy  varna Gabbar ko bulayenge !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil


haila u PG of shabbir  Shocked Shocked ..unbelievable things happen in life I can get tht now  hppy 

I didnt say anythign against ur Shabbir nty ..infact acting stupid requires talent  hppy


Smug tone - See, U urself admit mah Bwaoyy is sooopah talented ...  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Hail the talented super hero,  dil ka raja, rockstarrr ABHI !!!!!!!!!!!

i c him and despair for the human race...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 12:42

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad   You got a phan gurl here, don't say anything against mah bwoyyy  varna Gabbar ko bulayenge !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil


haila u PG of shabbir  Shocked Shocked ..unbelievable things happen in life I can get tht now  hppy 

I didnt say anythign against ur Shabbir nty ..infact acting stupid requires talent  hppy


Smug tone - See, U urself admit mah Bwaoyy is sooopah talented ...  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Hail the talented super hero,  dil ka raja, rockstarrr ABHI !!!!!!!!!!!

i c him and despair for the human race...

I totally relate to that pheeling..Why Can't the human race be like him !!!?????????? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 13:07

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:


haila u PG of shabbir  Shocked Shocked ..unbelievable things happen in life I can get tht now  hppy 

I didnt say anythign against ur Shabbir nty ..infact acting stupid requires talent  hppy


Smug tone - See, U urself admit mah Bwaoyy is sooopah talented ...  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Hail the talented super hero,  dil ka raja, rockstarrr ABHI !!!!!!!!!!!

i c him and despair for the human race...

I totally relate to that pheeling..Why Can't the human race be like him !!!?????????? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

 hppy hppy because the human race would die out...they would not b survival of the fittest  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-31, 19:05

I absolutely love the ABHI character .... He is super dumb and shabir is playing it perfectly ....

This is one hero character we are supposed to make fun of ... After iqbal khans ANSHUMAN this has been the most "fun" hero for me ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 22:17

zuzana wrote:the hero is super funny..he is the most stupest hero I ahve seen ... hppy 
Oh gosh ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-31, 22:20

Nanayaa623 wrote:
zuzana wrote:the hero is super funny..he is the most stupest hero I ahve seen ... hppy 
Oh gosh ROFL

Hi nanaya ... I've been busy with Eid and all... So missed a few epi ... But whenever I see him ... Hug is making his funny plans ... I am bowled over by his silliness

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by riyya6 on 2014-08-01, 05:48

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:beginning  hppy

of what ????  Jhagda  ya eyelocks..

I hope they continue fighting ... and don't go into eyelocks so soon Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Jhagda of course  hppy

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Will This be the end or Beginining for Abhi and Pragya in KumKumBhagya?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:20


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum