Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 30 July 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-07-30, 20:46

Jodha Akbar 30th July 2014 Written Episode

Scene 1
jalal says to jodha that this kind of mistakes are not to be forgiven, why did you go to meet that beast, jodha says that you know that beast not so bad, I listened to see his screams so I went there, its Ramadan, how can bear torture on anyone, jalal says that I don’t know anything, I cant tolerate this, ruks handle her, jodha feels pain in her belly, jalal ask what happened, ruks says that she is fasting that’s why, jalal says I don’t understand why is she fasting, why cant you understand that children’s lives are important. he leaves, hamida says that look jalal also didn’t like your step, go to your room now, jodha leaves.

Click this bar to view the full image.

at night, moti says to jodha that jalal scolded you as he cares for you, she gives her food to eat, jodha cries and says that I did hurt all but I was just doing right thing, how can he scold me like this, moti says don’t worry jalal will come to make up your mood soon, come have bath and get ready, jodha says for whom should I get ready, moti says that when wife is pregnant, the space is created between husband and wife, don’t create that between you and jalal, jodha says nothing like that would happen, jalal loves me a lot and I am giving birth to his child, moti says I know, nothing will happen so get ready to welcome jalal.

ruks comes to hamida and ask her to come for iftaar, she says on iftaar time you shouldn’t get angry or scold anyone, its not good, i know jodha used to be your favorite but these days jodha is breaking all rules and she acts stubborn, hamida thinks that jodha is becoming stubborn day by day maybe because jalal is lenient to her.

Scene 2
jalal is going through palace, he thinks that I shouldn’t have scolded jodha like this, she must be feeling bad, I should go to her, he ask dasi where is jodha, dasi says that she is in shahi bathroom, jalal goes there and sees some lady in bath tub, he thinks that its jodha and smiles.

moti is making jodha ready and says your mood will be fine when jalal will come here, jodha feels restless and says I feel like something bad is going to happen, something very shocking, moti says don’t worry, its just your thought.

jalal takes of his suit, he comes in bath tub and hugs the girl from behind and says I love you a lot jodha begum.

dasi comes to jodha and says you are here, I thought you were taking bath, jalal was finding you, should I send him to you, jodha says no I will go to shahi bath room.

jalal is hugging the girl, girl turns and she is someone else, jalal leaves her and ask who are you? jodha comes there and says jalal you called me here, she sees jalal bare body in tub with a girl, she is hurt and says I will come after some time sorry, jalal is shocked and comes out to tub, he wears his cloth. he says to jodha that he thought you were in tub, she ask the girl who is she, girl says to jalal that her clothes got dirty so she came here to take a bath, she leaves from there, jalal says to jodha that look I was mistaken only, jodha smiles and says i trust you and you are a king, you cane with anyone else, jalal says nothing like that, jodha says don’t worry, i have faith on you, she hugs him, jalal recalls girl’s face. The girl is tensed too.

javeda is practicing sword fighting by cutting pillows, resham comes there and catches her, resham says i got thief, now maham wont leave you, javdea shows her face and says i am javeda, i was practicing sword fighting to become like jodha, you never know when you will kidnapped by a beast like khaibar, resham says but that beast is already caught, javeda says you don’t know when you need to fight so let me do the sword fighting.

Scene 3
at night, jalal is in deep thoughts, he paints the girls face who he saw in bath tub, he looks at her face, jodha comes there, jalal says you shouldn’t come here in this condition, jodha says I had to come as I have to sorry for my mistake of going to khaibar and for hurting you and hamida, jalal says I ma sorry for scolding you but khaibar is not a human, stay away from him and I am sorry for that bath room mistake, jodha says don’t be, I trust you that you wont do anything wrong, she says that you completed the painting, she sees the painting of other women and ask who is she, he says don’t know, she was in my thoughts so made her face, jodha feels little bad and says that its good painting, she leaves, jalal looks at painting and recalls how he saw the girl’s face in tub, he says this painting is of same girl, who is she that I made her painting. ruks comes to jalal and says wow this painting is very beautiful, jalal says its you, i got afraid, ruks says king jalal got afraid of my voice only, what are you hiding, jalal says why will i hide anything from you, you will find out as you are my childhood’s friend, ruks thinks that artist made the painting and praises artist, ruks says shall we play chess, jalal says why not, he then looks at painting.

Scene 4
some people have come from Kabul to get accommodation in agra, jalal says to atgah that you have to check them all, we cant rust anyone, he says call them in court, all come there, they request to jalal to let them stay in agra, jalal says you all can stay but Mughal rule will not change for anyone you, have to follow it, you all have to show your id’s to atgah, one girl’s veil comes off by wind and jalal is shocked to see her as she is same girl who he hugged in bath tub, she looks at jalal and feels awkward, jalal keeps looking at her. the man with her ask her to put veil on her face, he ask why jalal is looking at you like this, she says i had meet him yesterday, actually i went to bath room then.. he says pray that jalal doesn’t recognize you, atagh says you all stay here till i check your national identity, jalal says no need, ruks is stunned, jalal says that they are our people and its my responsibility to help the, he ask the man standing beside atifa that what he used to do earlier, he says he was finance assistant of mahaC, jalal orders to give them jobs. he looks at girl, she looks at him then looks down, ruks comes from behind and sees jalal glaring at her.

PRECAP- jalal is holding atifa’s hand in whole court, he smiles looking at her, jodha sees this and is tensed, jalal doesn’t leave her hand despite her will.

*DTB

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by raj roshni on 2014-07-30, 20:59

who is this girl?
guys i think it is going to b same with jo as it happened with ruk
urliar Ja was lost somewhere in Jo but pretend to like Jo now its not going to b the same but something similar to that
and again a difference between Jo Ja

wasn't jalal staring that girl (I suppose atifa) as same he used to stare Jo
and also I m having a strong feeling that she is a jassoos type of thing

and I m simply not liking this track O_o

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by raj roshni on 2014-07-30, 21:01

who is this girl?
guys i think it is going to b same with jo as it happened with ruk
urliar Ja was lost somewhere in Jo but pretend to like ruk now its not going to b the same but something similar to that
and again a difference between Jo Ja

wasn't jalal staring that girl (I suppose atifa) as same he used to stare Jo
and also I m having a strong feeling that she is a jassoos type of thing

and I m simply not liking this track O_o

raj roshni

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-30, 21:02

Great !! now will J n R gang up to make Jalal see the folly of chasing women...

Thanks, Shanthi

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-30, 21:18

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by manika on 2014-07-30, 21:52

I just hate this track.God knows what wud happen next in this so called magnum opus.ab tak to yhi dikh rha hai ki jalal is mesmerised..if this incidence is somehow true then i don't understand jodha aur akbar ki kaisi love story hai..aaj kal k ladke bhi isse jyada:oops:loyal hote hai.

manika
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-30, 21:57

manika wrote:I just hate this track.God knows what wud happen next in this so called magnum opus.ab tak to yhi dikh rha hai ki jalal is mesmerised..if this incidence is somehow true then i don't understand jodha aur akbar ki kaisi love story hai..aaj kal k ladke bhi isse jyada:oops:loyal hote hai.

But the truth was that Akbar did indeed get infatuated with his courtier's wife, forced him to divorce her and Akbar got her as his concubine .. This happens after the arrival of Jodha into Jalal's life.. Historically they are correct .. but i think in the show, they will show Jalal waking up in time , realize his mistake n make up for it..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-07-30, 22:08

Thanks shanthi...

Hey raj.. I too think the same, this atifa may be like Benazir.. And no doubt Ruks will let jalal go to her.. For she cares oly abt Jo's insult....

Forget Not.. Jo got scolding from HB and jalal so, definitely this track will end with praises of Jodha..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-07-30, 22:11

Well my dearies, seems that our Akdha ship sinked... No Akdha anymore, welcome to our new Akifa ship!!
 hppy  hppy 

Congratulations Ekta Kapoor, you did it again!! You really know how to ruin a show!!
Clap 

Holy crap.... God forbids me to keep watching such a bakwass!!
 Scared Scared Scared Scared 

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-07-30, 22:21

Wow Jodha-Akbar love story fading into Jodha-Khaibar and Atifa-Akbar love story. *claps* Rajputs come and stab scriptwriters. Thanx Shanti

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-30, 23:10

I am loving this track; This looks like Ruky plan away! Or MahaC, Abu Mail or Maham.

Want to see a jealous Jodha and see if she can throw things around like Ruky hppy  hppy  hppy

And a flirting Jalal is always a treat to watch hppy  hppy  hppy 

Am going to relax and watch the “epic love”. Come out from the furnace.

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-30, 23:56; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-30, 23:21

Nanayaa..this post demands a sep thread ...   hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-30, 23:57

Tanthya wrote:Nanayaa..this post demands a sep thread ...   hpee
Okay Tanthya. long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-07-31, 00:40

Tanthya wrote:
manika wrote:I just hate this track.God knows what wud happen next in this so called magnum opus.ab tak to yhi dikh rha hai ki jalal is mesmerised..if this incidence is somehow true then i don't understand jodha aur akbar ki kaisi love story hai..aaj kal k ladke bhi isse jyada:oops:loyal hote hai.

But the truth was that Akbar did indeed get infatuated with his courtier's wife, forced him to divorce her and Akbar got her as his concubine .. This happens after the arrival of Jodha into Jalal's life.. Historically they are correct .. but i think in the show, they will show Jalal waking up in time , realize his mistake n make up for it..

Tanthya, may be @adianasr can throw some light on this. I'll post what she had written on IF
Akbar was never attracted to any singer - and nor was he lusting after the wives of others.

Now to the incident that has been used to make Akbar seem lusty - this is an incident that is supposed to have happened in 1564 after the death of AK - when Akbar had come to Delhi - he had praised the wife of one of the noblemen - who went on to divorce said wife and then left for the Deccan Kingdom - this wife being the lady named Bibi Daulat Shad who in August 1564 became a part of Akbar's harem when he took her under his protection since she was left destitute and abandoned - now in this entire chain of events nowhere did Akbar force the man Abul Wasl to divorce his wife - and neither did said lady become a part of Akbar's harem immediately after the divorce - infact she is taken under his protection long after the husband runs away to the Deccan and after Akbar was attacked by MA's servant - now how this entire chain of events has been (mis)presented is thanks to Blochmann's work on Akbar - who has used an old Changezi tradition (of the courtiers wives being the property of the Emperor) to interpret these events - when infact Akbar was more Persian in his thinking, actions and attitude than the follower of old Changezi traditions.

History is just a linear narrative of events - and it can be interpreted differently by different ppl - for Blochmann the polygamous set-up is one of lust - remember Henry VIII who divorced one wife to marry another becoz he lusted for the woman??? - so that is the lens thru which he seems to have interpreted these events - what actually happened only the players themselves know - but this has been stated even by Badaouni (one of Akbar's biggest detractors due to Akbar's tolerance policies) that the Emperor was a man of moderation in everything and not given to excesses of the senses.

So, it seems to me that though he had many wives, Akbar did not covet another man's wife
(sorry for posting w/o ur permission adiana....loved your post as always)

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 12:21

shobita wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Tanthya, may be @adianasr can throw some light on this. I'll post what she had written on IF
Akbar was never attracted to any singer - and nor was he lusting after the wives of others.

Now to the incident that has been used to make Akbar seem lusty - this is an incident that is supposed to have happened in 1564 after the death of AK - when Akbar had come to Delhi - he had praised the wife of one of the noblemen - who went on to divorce said wife and then left for the Deccan Kingdom - this wife being the lady named Bibi Daulat Shad who in August 1564 became a part of Akbar's harem when he took her under his protection since she was left destitute and abandoned - now in this entire chain of events nowhere did Akbar force the man Abul Wasl to divorce his wife - and neither did said lady become a part of Akbar's harem immediately after the divorce - infact she is taken under his protection long after the husband runs away to the Deccan and after Akbar was attacked by MA's servant - now how this entire chain of events has been (mis)presented is thanks to Blochmann's work on Akbar - who has used an old Changezi tradition (of the courtiers wives being the property of the Emperor) to interpret these events - when infact Akbar was more Persian in his thinking, actions and attitude than the follower of old Changezi traditions.

History is just a linear narrative of events - and it can be interpreted differently by different ppl - for Blochmann the polygamous set-up is one of lust - remember Henry VIII who divorced one wife to marry another becoz he lusted for the woman??? - so that is the lens thru which he seems to have interpreted these events - what actually happened only the players themselves know - but this has been stated even by Badaouni (one of Akbar's biggest detractors due to Akbar's tolerance policies) that the Emperor was a man of moderation in everything and not given to excesses of the senses.

So, it seems to me that though he had many wives, Akbar did not covet another man's wife
(sorry for posting w/o ur permission adiana....loved your post as always)

Well, There is also a documented fact that Akbar did sire a child with Daulat Shad and she remained his favourite  but yes she was not a singer.. I think the singing bit is a creative liberty ..As for Akbar's libido.. there are many incidents which does say he had quite an uncontrolled libido so much so that even maulvi's had to give a veiled warning .. Moderation was in regards to his food but where drinks and  women were concerned he was not such a moderate .. This is what makes him as a outstanding emperor , he had flaws but rose above it unlike his son who succumbed to it...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-07-31, 14:00

@Tanthya - history can be interpreted and misrepresented (and correctly interpreted)....and from the different stories I get to read about Akbar, I am not sure whom to believe because again it is an interpretation which now stands as a circulating story. And about the mother's of Akbar's children, it has been so widely interpreted and debated that God alone knows the whole truth. 

Human beings are flawed entities - and so Akbar would have been one. I liked the way you put it - Jahangir succumbed to his flaws but Akbar did not!

Yup, Akbar was never a one woman man. But in this particular track, I am confused if CVs are trying to show that he had interest in a woman other than Jodha (which would be such a relief to us audience) or they are going back to square one - Jalal can be only Jodha's - in which case we will have Jalal seeking forgiveness from Begum-E-Mahaan the umpteenth time!

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 14:11

shobita wrote:@Tanthya - history can be interpreted and misrepresented (and correctly interpreted)....and from the different stories I get to read about Akbar, I am not sure whom to believe because again it is an interpretation which now stands as a circulating story. And about the mother's of Akbar's children, it has been so widely interpreted and debated that God alone knows the whole truth. 

Human beings are flawed entities - and so Akbar would have been one. I liked the way you put it - Jahangir succumbed to his flaws but Akbar did not!

Yup, Akbar was never a one woman man. But in this particular track, I am confused if CVs are trying to show that he had interest in a woman other than Jodha (which would be such a relief to us audience) or they are going back to square one - Jalal can be only Jodha's - in which case we will have Jalal seeking forgiveness from Begum-E-Mahaan the umpteenth time!

True, History can be represented and misrepresented but what does not get tampered with is genealogy , Akbar had many children ( females mostly) most of them died in infancy  and daulat Shad finds a mention in genealogy.

Regarding  the custom of women being co-opted into harem, That is not a practice of Mughals alone, it was prevalent among hindus too.. If U read ramayana, u will know Vibishan will make Mandodhari his chief queen and that she sits on his thighs during coronation ( acceptance that she now is Vibhishan's  wife)..

There is a tendency to justify or negate  anything negative said about the hero but Hero's are human's and they lived their life according to the customs and code  of their era.. we need to understand the aspects from that point of time rather than looking thru modern lenses ..

As regards Daulat Shad and Akbar's infamous act.. It is presented and accepted by historians  as well and is not a one off mention..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-07-31, 18:55

Tanthya wrote:
shobita wrote:@Tanthya - history can be interpreted and misrepresented (and correctly interpreted)....and from the different stories I get to read about Akbar, I am not sure whom to believe because again it is an interpretation which now stands as a circulating story. And about the mother's of Akbar's children, it has been so widely interpreted and debated that God alone knows the whole truth. 

True, History can be represented and misrepresented but what does not get tampered with is genealogy , Akbar had many children ( females mostly) most of them died in infancy  and daulat Shad finds a mention in genealogy.

But genealogy also uses historical records in addition to other information......My POV is it may not be conclusive....again- strictly my POV.....but I don't want to be cynical either by refusing to believe that everything published by historians is false!

Regarding  the custom of women being co-opted into harem, That is not a practice of Mughals alone, it was prevalent among hindus too.. If U read ramayana, u will know Vibishan will make Mandodhari his chief queen and that she sits on his thighs during coronation ( acceptance that she now is Vibhishan's  wife)..

There is a tendency to justify or negate  anything negative said about the hero but Hero's are human's and they lived their life according to the customs and code  of their era.. we need to understand the aspects from that point of time rather than looking thru modern lenses ..

SO true....can't say something is a negative trait because such a lifestyle is unacceptable in the modern era. How well have u put that!

As regards Daulat Shad and Akbar's infamous act.. It is presented and accepted by historians  as well and is not a one off mention..

Maybe we agree to disagree  hpee 

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum