Latest topics

KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 30 July 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-07-30, 22:21

Kumkum Bhagya 30th July 2014 Written Episode

Rragya dreams about Abhi misbehaving with Sarla. Sarla sees her tensed and asks if she is fine. Pragya looks at daadi happily talking to her cousins and Abhi talking to someone and relaxes. Abhi comes and says Sarla that he wants to talk to her someone. Pragya asks Sarla to have food first and then speak to Abhi. Sarla asks Abhi what he wants to say. Abhi says he does not love Pragya and says he is asking her to drink, but she is not drinking. She says Pragya it is her last chance, else he will tell Sarla. Pragya gulps the whole glass and says it is a juice. Abhi asks what was she thinking then and asks Sarla if she can thinking asking her daughter to drink. She says never. Pragya asks if he was drinking juice all the while. He says he does not drink alcohol in home parties.

He says she must be thinking I am very bad, but I am not that bad. He then goes and meets Tanu. Tanu says she does not know him. Abhi asks her not to joke with him. She says she is not joking and says he made a supermodel a thief and says cousin daadis think her as thief, good media did not come here. She says if daadi forces him to have kids, then he will have kids with Pragya. She asks when was the last time they spent quality time together. Aaliya says Tanu is telling right and asks him to go and drop Tanu home and spend some quailty time with her. Daadi comes and says it is raining and he should drop her home. Abhi says ok thinking she is talking about Tanu. Daadi says he should drop his in-laws home. Abhi gets petrified hearing that.

Mamaji says Sarla and family he will drop them home. Sarla says his home is far away and not to worry about them. Abhi comes and says he will drop them. Sarla says it is ok. He says then he will ask his driver to drop them. They agree and leave from there. Pragya asks Abhi why was he making drama. Abhi says he is angry on her as Tanu is angry on him as ring was found in her bag instead of Pragya. Pragya asks if it was preplanned. He says yes, but Tanu became a scapegoat instead of her.

Daadi enjoys car ride and says she is enjoying it. She takes out scotch bottle. Sarla says why did she take it from son-in-law. Daadi says it is 20,000 rs bottle. They hear another car’s horning sound and gets irritated. Pragya sees Abhi and Tanu in that car and tries to engage Sarla and others. Dadi says she is dreaming about Abhi and talking wierdly. Abhi idenitifes his car and sees PRagya and family in it. He calls Pragya and scolds her for taking her family via that route. They both start a verbal argument. Abhi gets annoyed.

Mitali sees her children fighting and asks them to stop fighting, but they continue fighting. Mitali thinks nobody listens to her. Kids then start questioning her about national bird, animal, etc., which she answers and then asks them to read it in book instead. They then ask what is their national food. She sees aaloo paratha in her hand and says aloo partha is our national food. Kids joke everyone eats aloo paratha, so she must be right. Raj hears that and asks her not to give wrong answers. Mitali gets annoyed and leaves from there blubbering.

Abhi jokes with Tanu that he will go back to Pragya. She gets jealous and asks him to leave now. He says she is jealous and says he will go then. She asks him not to take Pragya’s name, else she will drink his blood. He says chasmish already drank his blood. He then apologizes her for joking and says he can do anything for her. She says he did not drink in party for Sarla’s family sake and asks him to drink and prove he is love for her. Abhi says police will catch him. She insists. He says he will drink, but not to blame him if he loses his senses. She says ok and they both start drinking. Tanu throws beer can out and it hits Suresh who is coming behind in his scooter. Tanu asks Abhi what he does with Pragya at night. He says PRagya drinks her blood whole day and she sends her to balcony at night so that mosquitos drink her blood. He says she takes care of him though. Tanu says not much like her and tries to kiss her. Abhi rams his car into a man while kissing and says he will check what happend to the man. Tanu says media will catch us and asks him to leave. Suresh helps injured man and notes down car’s number but is shocked to see Abhi in that car.

Precap: Suresh says Pragya that he will not listen to her and will file a complaint against Abhi..




*DTB

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-30, 22:25

Wow wonder who they hit?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by pollyanna on 2014-07-30, 22:48

Thanks for the update......

the intention is to make one of them fall in love...right????

Hmmmm....ekta ke dimaag ko kaun jaane

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by candy on 2014-07-30, 23:22

Thanks..

Hmm.. I want Abhi to blame Tanu.. Sayin its All coz Of You.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 23:48

abhi says he doesn't love pragya and serla doesn't question it...

pragya abhi phone conversation had me laughing...he is used to pretending in front of people so how can he think wat she is saying is because she wants to and not because the family is in the car wit her...

y not just say I will have a drink wit u once v r at your place...will have as much as u want...this track is going to end up being used in the track...rather then just as a side incident

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 00:03

sarra0 wrote:abhi says he doesn't love pragya and serla doesn't question it...

pragya abhi phone conversation had me laughing...he is used to pretending in front of people so how can he think wat she is saying is because she wants to and not because the family is in the car wit her...

y not just say I will have a drink wit u once v r at your place...will have as much as u want...this track is going to end up being used in the track...rather then just as a side incident
I think the writers are trying to mess things up to the extent that Abhi will not even know when he fall in love with Pragya hppy

But will the confess of Pragya have Abhi thinking and acting differently onwards.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 00:06

candy wrote:Thanks..

Hmm.. I want Abhi to blame Tanu.. Sayin its All coz Of You.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Candy that will be wonderful for a change for the spoiled brat  Bang

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 00:09

pollyanna wrote:Thanks for the update......

the intention is to make one of them fall in love...right????

Hmmmm....ekta ke dimaag ko kaun jaane
Pollyanna I don't full understand everything written but it is official to me that Ekta Kapoor is a very very drama queen indeed.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 00:10

Thanks Shanthi, for update. hpee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 00:14

Nanayaa623 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:abhi says he doesn't love pragya and serla doesn't question it...

pragya abhi phone conversation had me laughing...he is used to pretending in front of people so how can he think wat she is saying is because she wants to and not because the family is in the car wit her...

y not just say I will have a drink wit u once v r at your place...will have as much as u want...this track is going to end up being used in the track...rather then just as a side incident
I think the writers are trying to mess things up to the extent that Abhi will not even know when he fall in love with Pragya hppy

But will the confess of Pragya have Abhi thinking and acting differently onwards.

 hppy one fine day he will wake up in love and can't live without pragya...

will abhi believe her?? or will he just think she is acting...and then later on it comes back to haunt him...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 00:42

sarra0 wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:abhi says he doesn't love pragya and serla doesn't question it...

pragya abhi phone conversation had me laughing...he is used to pretending in front of people so how can he think wat she is saying is because she wants to and not because the family is in the car wit her...

y not just say I will have a drink wit u once v r at your place...will have as much as u want...this track is going to end up being used in the track...rather then just as a side incident
I think the writers are trying to mess things up to the extent that Abhi will not even know when he fall in love with Pragya hppy

But will the confess of Pragya have Abhi thinking and acting differently onwards.

 hppy one fine day he will wake up in love and can't live without pragya...

will abhi believe her?? or will he just think she is acting...and then later on it comes back to haunt him...
That's the question of the day hppy lets see. He might get shocked and start investigating.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 02:36

Nanayaa623 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:abhi says he doesn't love pragya and serla doesn't question it...

pragya abhi phone conversation had me laughing...he is used to pretending in front of people so how can he think wat she is saying is because she wants to and not because the family is in the car wit her...

y not just say I will have a drink wit u once v r at your place...will have as much as u want...this track is going to end up being used in the track...rather then just as a side incident
I think the writers are trying to mess things up to the extent that Abhi will not even know when he fall in love with Pragya hppy

But will the confess of Pragya have Abhi thinking and acting differently onwards.

 hppy one fine day he will wake up in love and can't live without pragya...

will abhi believe her?? or will he just think she is acting...and then later on it comes back to haunt him...
That's the question of the day hppy lets see. He might get shocked and start investigating.

 Shocked scratch Abhi and thinking? he doesn't have a brain...he is like a big kid...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 05:05

sarra0 wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
I think the writers are trying to mess things up to the extent that Abhi will not even know when he fall in love with Pragya hppy

But will the confess of Pragya have Abhi thinking and acting differently onwards.

 hppy one fine day he will wake up in love and can't live without pragya...

will abhi believe her?? or will he just think she is acting...and then later on it comes back to haunt him...
That's the question of the day hppy lets see. He might get shocked and start investigating.

 Shocked scratch Abhi and thinking? he doesn't have a brain...he is like a big kid...
 ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by riyya6 on 2014-07-31, 05:31

10q for the updates...

if suresh flies a complain, both families will come to know whats cooking between abhigya... unless pragya says that abhi was with her during the incident  scratch

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: KumKum Bhagya - Written Update - 30 July 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:56


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum