Latest topics

WOW!! The writers are on a roll.... okay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW!! The writers are on a roll.... okay

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-30, 22:48

Firstly SAHIL, this couple never fails to impress me. Aahil is conversing with his mother and her guests. They tease him about his bride. Sanam finally arrives and Aahil is mesmerized. It really moves me about how he is constantly in awe of her beauty. I wanted to yell out, ¨You can thank her mother for that.¨

Anyway Sanam approaches and in their own little way he signals her it is time for action. He starts sweet talking her and takes her hand holding it close and squeezing it painfully only for Sanam as the other ladies do not notice. She pulls away her hand but continues to smile back at the ladies, giving Aahil an angry expression. He sweetly asks her to go with him to the door as he has to go to the office. They old hands and walk off and the ladies are amused by their love. He kisses her hand and she pulls it away when they are no longer within hearing distance for the ladies, telling him the lawyer is not there. He tells her they need to continue with the act. As he walks off, she calls him back with the same loving name that he called her, and places her hand on his shoulder. He is shocked. She holds his hand and squeezes it the same way until he feels pain. She tells him to call when he gets to the office treating him the way a good loving wife does for her hubby. 

I loved this scene. It shows their playful side as a couple with their love/hate interaction. 

Sanam returns to the ladies' attention after Aahil leaves. This whole scene was just to build up tension of whether Sanam will reveal her parents'names, but we knew something would prevent that revelation for now. The phone rings and Sanam has to go to the hospital. 
There, Haya questions her on her marriage. Sanam ¨lies¨ about Aahil loving her. We know she thinks he does not love her, but we know that he does. 

Sanam returns home to find the lawyer there. It is time to sign the papers. Truthfully, I did not think it would be so easy for them to get to sign it. I thought the lawyer would find some other reason or something else they would have to prove. This time Aahil hesitates while signing. The show ends before he signs it. Does he eventually sign it? I dont know...He may or he may not. Its possible that he may not sign it. And everyone will be shocked. On the other hand, he may sign it so will Sanam.

In the Preview, the peer baba returns, but this time to Sanam. He tells her that soon her life is going to go topsy turvy and that she would get to know a shattering truth that would change her life forever and shock her to the core. 
That could be a mixture of things. I think it means that she is going to be blissfully happy one moment and terribly unhappy the next. 
Many things could be termed as a shattering truth. 

1. Aahil loved her all along. The romantic scenes geared for tomorrows episode identifies that. I read that Aahil tells Sanam indirectly that he loves her. This can happen between tomorrow and Fridays eppy. This revelation would change her life forever as SAHIL will no longer be looking at a three month agreement but one to last a lifetime. 

followed by

2. Learning about her parents. Though Razia is back, I do not think that Sheĺl reveal the truth of Tanveers so soon. However if Razia decides to team up with Dilshad to destroy Tanveer, she may end up learning the truth in time. This truth will also shatter her to the core. This would test SAHILs love and commitment to each other the way it was for Zoya and Asad. 

I think between tomorrow and next Friday, SAHIL will celebrate their SR before all hell breaks loose.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: WOW!! The writers are on a roll.... okay

Post by pollyanna on 2014-07-30, 23:23

Thanks for the lovely post Trin :) u explained SAHIl scenes so beautifully...

Do u really think SR will happen so soon???

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 23:37

aahil is always entranced wit her beauty when he sees her...but that scene was too good...he pretending they r a happy couple, asking her to walk him to the door, troubling her a bit more there...and then her turn  hppy hppy she really did shock him...the eyebrow went up as in u r doing it to... hppy and then she had to use her full force to get him to feel the pain...u go girl...

wat is it wit people...before they start taking a tone about something how about finding out the facts??? her parents r dead, possibility is there so y not tread lightly thinking that u could upset someone??? did they say y she needed to go to the hospital...looked like just a convenient excuse...

aahil rehaan scene...was waiting for it to happen...aahil feels guilty but from rehaans statement of I trust u and etc it was like I know u wont do anything and she will b mine soon...not going to happen...he then walks out and says u don't even know u r a pawn in a game of chess...but u don't tell him either...

sanam notices something is wrong wit aahil when he started remembering the beatings...will she say something, will she say something...will he not complete the formalities for now and thereby delaying tanu getting her hand on anything...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-31, 00:00

pollyanna wrote:Thanks for the lovely post Trin :) u explained SAHIl scenes so beautifully...

Do u really think SR will happen so soon???

I do think so, since I think just like with Asad and Zoya, the writers allow them to complete that step of their union before throwing in conflict. The same I think would happen with SAHIL. This would take place before Tanveers truth would come out. If Sahil do confess their feelings.. or Aahil for that matter, since they are married, the next step will obviously complete their SR.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-31, 00:02

sarra0 wrote:aahil is always entranced wit her beauty when he sees her...but that scene was too good...he pretending they r a happy couple, asking her to walk him to the door, troubling her a bit more there...and then her turn  hppy hppy she really did shock him...the eyebrow went up as in u r doing it to... hppy and then she had to use her full force to get him to feel the pain...u go girl...

wat is it wit people...before they start taking a tone about something how about finding out the facts??? her parents r dead, possibility is there so y not tread lightly thinking that u could upset someone??? did they say y she needed to go to the hospital...looked like just a convenient excuse...

aahil rehaan scene...was waiting for it to happen...aahil feels guilty but from rehaans statement of I trust u and etc it was like I know u wont do anything and she will b mine soon...not going to happen...he then walks out and says u don't even know u r a pawn in a game of chess...but u don't tell him either...

sanam notices something is wrong wit aahil when he started remembering the beatings...will she say something, will she say something...will he not complete the formalities for now and thereby delaying tanu getting her hand on anything...
I dont think Aahil will open up to Sanam. I think that she will get to know tidbits when he wakes with nightmares. I think heĺl confide to her after their union strengthens.. after SR.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 00:17

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:aahil is always entranced wit her beauty when he sees her...but that scene was too good...he pretending they r a happy couple, asking her to walk him to the door, troubling her a bit more there...and then her turn  hppy hppy she really did shock him...the eyebrow went up as in u r doing it to... hppy and then she had to use her full force to get him to feel the pain...u go girl...

I dont think Aahil will open up to Sanam. I think that she will get to know tidbits when he wakes with nightmares. I think heĺl confide to her after their union strengthens.. after SR.

at this0stage in their relationship he wont tell her willingly...as u said nightmares, just that disturbed that something involuntarily comes out...how often0does he have nightmares? is it whenever his father is mentioned

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-31, 00:26

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

at this0stage in their relationship he wont tell her willingly...as u said nightmares, just that disturbed that something involuntarily comes out...how often0does he have nightmares? is it whenever his father is mentioned
I think Sanam will be the one to help Aahil through his nightmares. im sure his problem will get even more tense when sanam gets pregnant. Aahil will worry that he wont make a good father as he may do what his dad did. Sanam will be the one to show him how wonderful he would be as a dad, and get him to get over his horrors.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 00:29

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

I think Sanam will be the one to help Aahil through his nightmares. im sure his problem will get even more tense when sanam gets pregnant. Aahil will worry that he wont make a good father as he may do what his dad did. Sanam will be the one to show him how wonderful he would be as a dad, and get him to get over his horrors.

that would make such sweet scenes...sanam being his strength, telling him, showing him that he would b a wonderful father, the kind that he dreamed of when he imagined him and sanam and their kids in that house...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-31, 00:37

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

that would make such sweet scenes...sanam being his strength, telling him, showing him that he would b a wonderful father, the kind that he dreamed of when he imagined him and sanam and their kids in that house...
I could see that happening. What Aahil went through is traumatic and he would not be able to get over that very easily. He will question his ability of being a good father. Sanam will have to show him that he could be.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-31, 01:43

I forgot to say that I also was thinking that he may not sign it yet. But heĺl use a different excuse for not signing it. Maybe that Sanam has not formally been introduced as his wife. Maybe that Eid is approaching and such things should not be done during these holy times. Something will stall Tanveer from getting her 
hands on the money.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 02:34

Trinidream wrote:

I forgot to say that I also was thinking that he may not sign it yet. But heĺl use a different excuse for not signing it. Maybe that Sanam has not formally been introduced as his wife. Maybe that Eid is approaching and such things should not be done during these holy times. Something will stall Tanveer from getting her 
hands on the money.

yep there has to b something that will stop tanu getting her hands on the property...something needs to a roadblock...if the property went into the name of aahil and sanam do u think aahil would sign his share over to tanu if asked?? I know she wouldn't go for that simple route...but just wandered if asked would he do it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-31, 04:55

I think so too.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-07-31, 16:58

The property papers wouldn't reach Tanveer so easily. The bond between Aahil and Sanan has to be very strong for the next stage in their life....We are a long way up there...

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-31, 18:18

sharmibalan wrote:The property papers wouldn't reach Tanveer so easily. The bond between Aahil and Sanan has to be very strong for the next stage in their life....We are a long way up there...
Spoilers are indicating they take the next step in their relationship. I do not think it would be long before SR. Sanam looks happy for the eid event, calling Tanveer, ammi, for SAHIL to almost reach that step. Plus, I think that step would have to happen before Sanam learns about her parents. I am guessing by the end of next week Friday.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum