Latest topics

Jodha Akbar: Love or Lust

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar: Love or Lust

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-30, 23:43

I know this current track will cause most JA fans to bash Jalal but I am not !
Rather I am very excited about it because there is a hidden twist and end result here we can’t see till it ends.
From the beginning of the Serial we saw Jalal as a womanizer and don’t have a heart at a point where he was forcing a woman at the market place one time who was married and that was Jalal it was only his bond with Ruky that was special and despite that he still lusted after others and that was the case when he first laid eyes on Jodha he came to lust and desired to have her. When he finally married Jodha he came to fall in love with her. As the heart issue has be dealt with the womanizer aspect has to be dealt with too so that henceforth he knows what love is and lust is and where it applies. CV Team knows where their twisted minds are going!
Now CV team is going to show that someone who know Jalal’s weakness for beautiful women has sent a thorn in his flesh to either harm him or take revenge on Jodha ( MahaC, Mail, Maham or Ruky) and it looks like she is not even marriage from the little interactions both couple had but a plot.
The fact that Jalal loves Jodha doesn’t mean his weakness have being dealt with yet and this is ‘the twist’
Jalal will definitely be attracted to her (Atifa) cause she is beautiful and sings and dangerous combination of weakness for Jalal and also the card they played that they had a physical contact of skin to skin. By now Jalal’s desire as a man is on high to taste what he touched smoothly and cozy. !!! And he will if CV team wants or per history or fiction.
However the twist they will play to get Jalal and Jodha back closer is that after Jalal had “testing the waters” he would eventually realized that despite all other women his heart longs for Jodha and with her it is something very special that goes beyond sex, beauty, talent, status etc or the need for an heir and that is what would last for a life time and it is called true love.
Meanwhile I am sure the CV team will make Ruky, Maham and Atifa to use this moment of weakness of Jalal to hurt Jodha and she also will be hurt thinking Jalal lied about his true feelings for her and jealous but somehow Jodha will come to terms with it (like today when she saw them first) and take refuge in her children by directing her love towards them and find comfort in caring for them. (something Ruky don’t have to her advantage; nothing to find comfort in) Jodha would also comfort herself with reasoning that the King has many wives and can and will marry others besides her in the future. She will not be possessive and ready to hate or harm other wives like Ruky but she will rather harden heart and hide her jealous and pain and suffer in silent with pride.
After Jalal realizing that he is longing for Jodha and want to be with her will Jodha make it easy for him after all that has happened??? Well we all know it is not going to be easy and it is the start of another journey. After the death of the kids Jalal might blame himself for it and go into depression that when Jodha needed him the most that was when his manhood got the better of him and created separation from his kids and sadness for Jodha in her state.
Now how CV team want to play the end result of Atifa is all their game but for now I feel this track is a test for both Jodha and Jalal to know how much they love each other and understand each other’s strengths and weakness.  I hope that CV will make them come out stronger in bond which is likely to shock Ruky and others that Jalal is not the same ever again and see for herself that this love between J2 has developed for each other in the midst of a highly polygamous marriage and in a Kings life is not infatuation, lust, passion, beauty, attraction, the desire for heir on Jalal’s part, nor a desire for position on Jodha’s part.

Oh gee I can’t believe I wrote this much.
Am going to relax and watch the “epic love”. Come out from the furnace.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar: Love or Lust

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 12:55

Now how CV team want to play the end result of Atifa is all their game but for now I feel this track is a test for both Jodha and Jalal to know how much they love each other and understand each other’s strengths and weakness.  I hope that CV will make them come out stronger in bond which is likely to shock Ruky and others that Jalal is not the same ever again and see for herself that this love between J2 has developed for each other in the midst of a highly polygamous marriage and in a Kings life is not infatuation, lust, passion, beauty, attraction, the desire for heir on Jalal’s part, nor a desire for position on Jodha’s part.

I loved this bit, True Jodha and Akbar  are attuned to one another  but is their love unconditional, do they accept one another as they are??  Now that is quite an interesting question, we all saw Jodha getting possessive and jealous when Jalal went visiting  Ruqaiyya during their wedding anniv.. how will jalal balance his life yet be true to Jodha?? How will Jodha handle her fears, lets not forget she has been told from the time she has arrived that Jalal has perfected  the úse n throw' policy , once he gets bored of a toy, he throws them away..with her being captured (in a sense) and she having become a old toy, Jalal looking out may be construed as Jala getting bored of her.. This perception has to be changed ..How will that happen??

As You said, Nanayaa..This track has lots of potential..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-31, 13:22

Might work in the highly romanticized tv world.
But u know, I really wish to know how the women of those times coped with such large scale polygamy.
Perhaps the men were too full of themselves and the females were relieved they had to handle them in such diluted concentrations only!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 13:23

sonshine487 wrote:Might work in the highly romanticized tv world.
But u know, I really wish to know how the women of those times coped with such large scale polygamy.
Perhaps the men were too full of themselves and the females were relieved they had to handle them in such diluted concentrations only!

As if they aren't full of themselves NOW  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-31, 13:33

U r right!
May be we should let them stray... and then dump them

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 13:37

sonshine487 wrote:U r right!
May be we should let them stray... and then dump them

Stray and dump them..whats the fun in that?? THE MAN will have last laugh as he goes seeking fresh pastures !! starve him  keeping a plate of hot steaming biryani in front of him... THAT would be ideal way of treating MAN !!

coming to the show n medieval era, I really wonder at the stoic nature of women, how did they accept polygamy so quietly ??

I mean pre - MB era ..the playing field was level but later it became too constricting for women.. how and when did they raise their voice against polygamy??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-07-31, 13:42

Polygamy was not a big deal those days. Even for Jodha, she would have grown up seeing her grandfather, her father and her brothers doing it. So it should not be a surprise for her.

Also, she isn't the only wife as well. If it goes well as expected, she should already have this maturity as was the norms of that era.

To Jalal, on the similar terms, Loyalty was not expected out of him- nor did he offer it to any of his wives. With Ruks, he shared a special bond, With Salima too on a different level and with Jodha, he found a soul mate in her. But otherwise, indulging with one of these ladies, would have created J factor in others obviously. But with other ladies, the Kaas 3wouldn't have minded much for they would already know that Jalal will always come back to them.. They were the three legs of his anchor

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-31, 13:43

interesting track.. finally Jodha will realise what Ruks felt when Jalal was ignoring Ruks..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-07-31, 13:48

Maria J wrote:interesting track.. finally Jodha will realise what Ruks felt when Jalal was ignoring Ruks..
That's sad isn't it?

That's why MB is much better.. If men did it, Women did it too.. Twisted Evil 

Bad joke I know..  Scared 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-07-31, 15:12

Interesting post Nanayaa! So Jodha gets to see another aspect of Jalal. And so do we!

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-07-31, 15:31

Nayanaa.....interesting take on the current track. I too wish for Jalal and Jodha's bond to grow and mature...:)

Guys interesting convo on polygamy....got me to think how it got changed....humm

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-31, 15:38

Changed by Ram Mohan Roy, I think
Not sure though
But mmonogamy was enforced by the Hindu Marriage Laws which came about around independence

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 16:05

sonshine487 wrote:Changed by Ram Mohan Roy, I think
Not sure though
But mmonogamy was enforced by the Hindu Marriage Laws which came about around independence

Wasn't that education, Sati n property acts??

If my memory is right, bigamy was still legit till republic year or 60's ..  but of polygamy there is no information.. Perhaps, men could not handle the women and their demands for jewelery n opted for 1 or 3 wives I suppose

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-31, 16:13

RMR was involved in social causes wasn't he? Anyway by the immediate pre-independence era there was a sea change
Hindu Marriage Act wef 1955
This act does away with bigamy/ polygamy
Prior to that Raja Maan Singh had 3 wives
His third wife was Gayatri Devi

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 16:25

sonshine487 wrote:RMR was involved in social causes wasn't he? Anyway by the immediate pre-independence era there was a sea change

Even Ram Jethmalani, the eminent jurist who is still alive has 2 wives ...

Bigamy still persists although it is not legally accepted anymore but how and why did polygamy wither away?? Never had thought about it before .. what was the hindering  factor?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-31, 16:38

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:RMR was involved in social causes wasn't he? Anyway by the immediate pre-independence era there was a sea change

Bigamy still persists although it is not legally accepted anymore but how and why did polygamy wither away?? Never had thought about it before .. what was the hindering  factor?
British Rule
Economic Constraints
Women's Educatuon

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-07-31, 16:56

Loopholes Galore!
 hppy 
http://lawcommissionofindia.nic.in/reports/report227.pdf

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 19:07

It looks you ladies had fun whiles I was sleeping.
I think the uproar and bashing of Jalal is the fault of the CV team and also the youth mentality of today. Having twelve step-brothers  and step-sisters I  do get the picture very well.
In a polygamous marriage the husband does have his FAVOURTIE WIFE WHOM HE LOVES ABOVE THE OTHERS BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THE SEXUAL NEEDS OF HIS OTHER WIVES ARE DENIED BY HIM.
We having gotten so use to Jalal showering love on Jodha for a few months that the thought of a third person or sexual interest of Jalal means murder... ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
Well this is something Jodha will have to get use to and the other wives too. That is why I find Ruky character a little to the extreme being the first wife because normally the first wife and the favourite wife always get along for the harmony in the family to prevail and the others follow their example. Hope the CV team will eventually correct that and most often the first wife is not the favourite but is respected highly.
In my country if a first wife behave like Ruky the others gang up and gives her good beatings and  stay on the favourite wife side. But they are most expected to be the one to bring the family together.

The ball is in the court of the CV team lets see what they got.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 19:09

sharmibalan wrote:Nayanaa.....interesting take on the current track. I too wish for Jalal and Jodha's bond to grow and mature...:)

Guys interesting convo on polygamy....got me to think how it got changed....humm
I have a feeling that is what they want to happen cause in the future if rumours are to be believe this same sequence will surface with Anaka and Salim track and views have to be prepared that Jalal's weakness is beautiful women and Singers too hppy  hppy  I guess.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 19:13

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

British Rule
Economic Constraints
Women's Educatuon
You are so right about  all three factors: they changed everything but up till now we still have polygamy in parts of the world. Where it is limit to two or maximum three.

But we this generation that want none of it for sure hppy

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 19:18

shobita wrote:Interesting post Nanayaa! So Jodha gets to see another aspect of Jalal. And so do we!
Yes and it is important for her to know her husband's strength and weakness as well and love him unconditionally with all his qualities and flaws. For now he is the best husband and the great warrior to her well his is ... too so accept that too if you love him why not.  ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 19:23

Tanthya wrote:Now how CV team want to play the end result of Atifa is all their game but for now I feel this track is a test for both Jodha and Jalal to know how much they love each other and understand each other’s strengths and weakness.  I hope that CV will make them come out stronger in bond which is likely to shock Ruky and others that Jalal is not the same ever again and see for herself that this love between J2 has developed for each other in the midst of a highly polygamous marriage and in a Kings life is not infatuation, lust, passion, beauty, attraction, the desire for heir on Jalal’s part, nor a desire for position on Jodha’s part.

I loved this bit, True Jodha and Akbar  are attuned to one another  but is their love unconditional, do they accept one another as they are??  Now that is quite an interesting question, we all saw Jodha getting possessive and jealous when Jalal went visiting  Ruqaiyya during their wedding anniv.. how will jalal balance his life yet be true to Jodha?? How will Jodha handle her fears, lets not forget she has been told from the time she has arrived that Jalal has perfected  the úse n throw' policy , once he gets bored of a toy, he throws them away..with her being captured (in a sense) and she having become a old toy, Jalal looking out may be construed as Jala getting bored of her.. This perception has to be changed ..How will that happen??

As You said, Nanayaa..This track has lots of potential..
Yes Tanthya exactly that is the core of the trouble Jodha has to get use to that aspect of Jalal as soon as possible and @ bold they will both eventually get there and the example of she geting to that level is the Akbar and the Anak plus the Salim factor and also how she stood by him against her own son. Let is how this twisted CV want to play this game with us.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 19:33

Abavi wrote:Polygamy was not a big deal those days. Even for Jodha, she would have grown up seeing her grandfather, her father and her brothers doing it. So it should not be a surprise for her.

Also, she isn't the only wife as well. If it goes well as expected, she should already have this maturity as was the norms of that era.

To Jalal, on the similar terms, Loyalty was not expected out of him- nor did he offer it to any of his wives. With Ruks, he shared a special bond, With Salima too on a different level and with Jodha, he found a soul mate in her. But otherwise, indulging with one of these ladies, would have created J factor in others obviously. But with other ladies, the Kaas 3wouldn't have minded much for they would already know that Jalal will always come back to them.. They were the three legs of his anchor
So far that is what CV have shown but the profess love must rise above all occasion and be quite different and special and that is the test they will both go through from time to time and grow together because age wise they are both yuoung as King and Queen and love wise both just realised their feelings so now they need to understand how deep is the love for each other and how far it goes. That will justify the CVs favourite card the soulmate talks.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-07-31, 19:36

Nanayaa... nice reading you .. Very well written abt your idea over up coming track..

Yeah you are rite .. CV team will finally end up with a broken heart jalal.. But death of twins is a high price..

And.. And, the point you told Jo will hide her jealous, pain and suffer with pride., - exactly pointed out.. Tats Wat i want to see..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 19:36

Maria J wrote:interesting track.. finally Jodha will realise what Ruks felt when Jalal was ignoring Ruks..
Yes she will and how she handles it will differentiate her from Ruky.  I did like to see how she rearrnage her hojra Wink   ROFL I have had enough of Ruky's

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum