Latest topics

Jodha Akbar: Love or Lust

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar: Love or Lust

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 19:40

candy wrote:Nanayaa...  nice reading you .. Very well written abt your idea over up coming track..

Yeah you are rite .. CV team will finally end up with a broken heart jalal.. But death of twins is  a high price..

And.. And, the point you told Jo will hide her jealous, pain and suffer with pride., - exactly pointed out.. Tats Wat i want to see..  
Well as a proud woman that is what am expecting her to do but Jalal will have to pay a price for that eventually.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-07-31, 20:34

Very nicely written Nanayaa long hug well i won't put my nose into bygamy/polygamy thingy when i don't have the proper knowledge of Indian civilisation and history. But what i can relate with all your comments and discussion is that Jodha being a Rajput lady won't accept it so easily (P.S i dunno if Rajput men too used to have more then one wife) as neither her father or brothers had any relation with other lady. As per it was shown till now. Remember the time when Jodha was first told about her marriage to Jalal and Bharmal mentioned that she will be the mallika of mughal sultanat, Jodha merely replied "I will be left alone in the corner as wife among many". Jodha's journey till now is lovely and somewhat more like a fairy tale princess. She had her love of life but what she didn't expect is to jalal leaving he at this time when she is going to give birth to his baby. Course love is fresh for both of them but the first day she step into the harem she is getting importance in some way or other. Comparing her with other ladies is not justified.

How the track will end up is totally on the hands of Cvs but if what you have mentioned is followed it will be nice to see. What hurts me more with the track is that why did they have to show it now? I mean at the time when Jodha is pregnant why? If they had postponed her pregnancy or this Atifa track, what harm will it would have caused? If Jodha gonna have a miscarriage surely Jalal will take all the responsibility of the twin's death but if they born and Jalal i fear he won't blame Jodha on this.

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 21:01

Illeana** wrote:Very nicely written Nanayaa   long hug    well i won't put my nose into bygamy/polygamy thingy when i don't have the proper knowledge of Indian civilisation and history. But what i can relate with all your comments and discussion is that Jodha being a Rajput lady won't accept it so easily (P.S i dunno if Rajput men too used to have more then one wife) as neither her father or brothers had any relation with other lady. As per it was shown till now. Remember the time when Jodha was first told about her marriage to Jalal and Bharmal mentioned that she will be the mallika of mughal sultanat, Jodha merely replied she will be left alone in the corner as  wife among many. Jodha's journey till now is lovely and somewhat more like a fairy tale princess. She had her love of life but what she didn't expect is to jalal leaving her way. Course love is fresh for both of them but the first day she step into the harem she is getting importance in some way or other. Comparing her with other ladies is not justified.

How the track will end up is totally on the hands of Cvs but if what you have mentioned is followed it will be nice to see. What hurts me more with the track is that why did they have to show it now? I mean at the time when Jodha is pregnant why? If they had postponed her pregnancy or this Atifa track, what harm will it would have caused? If Jodha gonna have a miscarriage surely Jalal will take all the responsibility of the twin's death but if they born and Jalal i fear he won't blame Jodha on this.

Rajput Men had multiple wives too .. It was  common in those times in fact jodha's grand father had 9 queens

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-07-31, 21:10

Ok Tanthiya hpee but Did her father and brothes too had?

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 21:22

Illeana** wrote:Ok Tanthiya   hpee    but Did her father and brothes too had?

M not certain about father but her brother did have multiple wives

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 21:59

Illeana** wrote:Very nicely written Nanayaa   long hug    well i won't put my nose into bygamy/polygamy thingy when i don't have the proper knowledge of Indian civilisation and history. But what i can relate with all your comments and discussion is that Jodha being a Rajput lady won't accept it so easily (P.S i dunno if Rajput men too used to have more then one wife) as neither her father or brothers had any relation with other lady. As per it was shown till now. Remember the time when Jodha was first told about her marriage to Jalal and Bharmal mentioned that she will be the mallika of mughal sultanat, Jodha merely replied "I will be left alone in the corner as  wife among many". Jodha's journey till now is lovely and somewhat more like a fairy tale princess. She had her love of life but what she didn't expect is to jalal leaving he at this time when she is going to give birth to his baby. Course love is fresh for both of them but the first day she step into the harem she is getting importance in some way or other. Comparing her with other ladies is not justified.

It is quite sad CV team chose this pregnant moment to show this track but in someway it will  prove others wrong in the long run that despite everything she is still the one Jalal loves.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-07-31, 23:41

Wow....such an awesome post :) 

Thanks a lot for bringing us a ray of hope in this track.....i would have given up......i really looks very promising now :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-01, 00:28

pollyanna wrote:Wow....such an awesome post :) 

Thanks a lot for bringing us a ray of hope in this track.....i would have given up......i really looks very promising now :)
My pleasure!  long hug

But I have a compliant! A certain --Mrs Toks-- from IF forum copied and paste my thoughts there and she is receiving praises there as do she wrote it. Why don't they give credit to Dhwani as we do to them when we copy from them.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-08-01, 00:49

Nanayaa....someone has copied your post and put it on IF and made it their own!
And they didn't even bother giving u the credit! Bang

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-01, 00:56

shobita wrote:Nanayaa....someone has copied your post and put it on IF and made it their own!
And they didn't even bother giving u the credit! Bang
I know my dear they don't give Dhwani credit! It is all over the place including FB As for me don't care much! It is all for J2. DHWANI ROCKS YOU KNOW WHEN WE ARE IN THE MOOD WE DO MAKE GOOD POST hppy

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:55

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum