Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30th July 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30th July 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-07-30, 23:46

Romi arrives at Ishita's clinic to talk to Sarika. Sarika asks him to leave. She tells him that she hadn't taken his call because her phone battery was down and that she didn't want to talk to him because Ishita Ma'am had asked her to stay away from him. Romi is taken aback on hearing this.  He brings a small key chain as a gift for Sarika. He tries to talk to her but Sarika refuses to talk to him. He tells her about the mechanic and a second-hand scooty that he had arranged for her. He pleads before her to accept this small gift that he had brought for her. After failing to get a response from Sarika, Romi turns to leave. Sarika calls out to him.Sarika comes out from behind her desk but her feet get caught in the wires and she stumbles and is about to fall. Romi however, catches her. Sarika asks him to let her go. Ishita walks in at that moment and thinks that Romi is trying to molest Sarika. She scolds him saying that he shouldn't try to take advantage of Sarika because she is innocent but Ishita was there to protect her. Sarika tries to explain that Ishita had made a mistake. Romi leaves. Sarika explains how she was merely Romi's friend and that he had done a lot to help her. Even then he was just trying to help her but Ishita had misunderstood the situation. Ishita realises that she has made a big mistake.

At the Bhalla's, Mr. Bhalla scolds Toshiji for spoiling his new shirt. She tries to explain but he says that Mr. Iyer had told him the truth! Mr. Bhalla is angry because in any case it is difficult to find shirts in his size and Toshiji had spoilt such a good shirt. He leaves in a huff! Simmi asks Toshiji to stop him from going away without eating but Toshiji also leaves angrily.

Romi is sitting alone in his room and thinking over all the humiliation that had been heaped upon him. Ishita arrives. She apologises to Romi and tells him that she had made a mistake. Romi says that he was a bad person and he kept making mistakes, but he was trying to change his ways. He tells her how Sarika was someone who was a good friend of his. She had seen him being humiliated befre the entire office and yet had not made him feel bad, feel insignificant or He explains that he was getting interested in photography and he shows pictures that he had taken of the family members. He says that he had taken Sarika's photos because the light was perfect at that moment! Ishita comforts Romi saying that everyone makes mistakes. She leaves after telling him that as his elder sister, she wanted him to always treat women with respect. Romi promises her.

Next morning, Ishita comes to wake up Ruhi. Ruhi doesn't get up. Raman comes in and sits on the bed. He had gone to take adi to his community service duty. Ishita asks him how Adi was doing and Raman says that there was progress but Adi still did not trust Raman. He asks Ruhi to come to him. She does and starts to praise him for being handsome and the world's best father. She tells him that she had written an essay about her father in school. Raman is very happy. Ishita smiles to see this and she goes out and calls out to Raman to come. Raman leaves Ruhi reluctantly. The child promptly goes back to sleep. 

Outside, he asks Ishita if she was getting jealous. Ishita says that those who are insecure are the ones who get jealous. Ishita serves breakfast and explains to Raman that Ruhi was buttering him up because she wanted him to buy her a new video game. Many of her friends in school had got it and she wanted it as well. She had come to Ishita but she had refused to buy the game. This was the reason why Ruhi was praising her papa so much. Raman asks her what was the big deal. He says that they should just get the game. Ishita says that children already find it difficult to concentrate on studies and if she gets the game, then Ruhi will be spoilt. Raman asks her what the harm was if the child enjoyed herself a bit. Ishita says that for Ruhi's good, they shouldn't get the game. Raman says as Ruhi's father, he'll get her the game. Ishita puts her foot down and says that as Ruhi's mother she wouldn't let him buy their daughter a video game. She leaves the room. Raman says to himself that Ishita was more his mother than Ruhi's. He says that he felt sorry for Ruhi's future husband if his child grew up to become like her mother!

At the Iyer's, Shravan is driving Vandu mad with similar demands for the video game. Vandu refuses to buy it for him. She says that she had made a condition that if he did well in the final exam, he'd get the game. Getting an A in a test didn't count. Not being able to convince his mother, Shravan approaches Bala. Bala repeats what Vandu said. Mr. Iyer and Mrs. Iyer try to comfort Shravan. Mrs. Iyer takes him to the Bhallas so that he can play with Ruhi.

At the Bhallas, Ruhi is pleading to her Papa to buy her the video game. Raman is about to agree when he looks at Ishita. She gestures to him to refuse. He tells Ruhi that she can play with her Ishima instead. Toshiji talks about the outdoor games Raman used to play as a child. She tries to draw Bhallaji into the conversation but he is still mad at her. They talk about kabaddi and Romi also says that they used to have a lot of fun playing it. Ruhi however says that she wanted the video game about birds. Mrs. Iyer comes in with Shravan at that time and agrees with Toshiji that children these days should spend more time outdoors. Madhavi starts talking about her college days when she was a champion at sports. Toshiji gets angry and the two get into an argument. Soon, they decide on a cricket match between the Iyers and the Bhallas to sort out who was better. Ishita is pulled into the Iyer's team and Ruhi is overjoyed that it will be a match between Shravan and Ruhi. Raman and Bhallaji agree to be in Toshiji's team. Once when everyone leaves, Raman tells Ishita that had they got the video game all this would not have happened. Ishita is annoyed that he is blaming her for this.

At Ashok's office, Shagun has sent an interior designer to Ashok to finalise the colour of their bedroom walls. The man says that Shagun wanted it to be fuchsia pink which was the latest. Ashok says that his knowledge in such matters was little and Shagun could do as she thought best. However, he tells the man to ask her to go easy on the pink. Param who had been there when this conversation takes place, starts about how Shagun was trying to get Ashok to change. Ashok laughs and says that Shagun thought that by changing his bedroom walls, Shagun thought she would control him. But she was yet to learn how Ashok Khanna too could change his colours. He will teach her a lesson yet for sidelining him during the court case. Mihika arrives there at that moment to ask Ashok to go to the conference room where everyone was waiting for him. Before he goes she shows him the plan for the meeting and so on. As she explains to Ashok, the guy stares at Mihika. Param notices him checking out Mihika. When she leaves, the two laugh about Mihika's colours.

At the housing society, the Iyers and Bhallas arrive for the cricket match. The Bhallas are dressed in red tshirts which read 'Phataka Punjabis' while the Iyers wear yellow t shirts that read, Super Southies. Pammi aunty is the referee. The Bhallas win the toss and decide to bat first.

Precap: Raman calls his team to him and explains to Toshiji that they must be very alert in their fielding or else it was she who would be humiliated. Ishita goes to bat. She notices how Raman is very serious about winning the game. She smiles to herself.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-07-31, 02:52; edited 4 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30th July 2014 Written Update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-30, 23:48

Thank you Rikhia

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 11:45

thanks for the update...raman ruhi scene was sweet...i get not spoiling your child but she is young and u don't c her asking for things often...but he ended up listening to ishita...bechara...

so he goes wit Adi then for community service??

raman line...bowling joh bhi kare wicket toh mere giri ge  hppy hppy 

mrs I and Mrs B at it again...

ashok and param  Bang Bang so r they going to show ashok develop feelings for mihika??? he really wants to get beaten up by raman...his family that he always wants to mess wit...invites trouble...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-31, 12:07

sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...raman ruhi scene was sweet...i get not spoiling your child but she is young and u don't c her asking for things often...but he ended up listening to ishita...bechara...

ashok and param  Bang Bang so r they going to show ashok develop feelings for mihika??? he really wants to get beaten up by raman...his family that he always wants to mess wit...invites trouble...
Ashok messes with Raman's family so that he gets some kind of response from Raman. Otherwise, he knows Raman would forget him before he can say 'fuchsia pink'. And we know, Ashok can't allow that to happen!! 
The episode had a lot of great lines from Raman. That one was too hilarious! Bechara caught between his two mums!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 12:47

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...raman ruhi scene was sweet...i get not spoiling your child but she is young and u don't c her asking for things often...but he ended up listening to ishita...bechara...

Ashok messes with Raman's family so that he gets some kind of response from Raman. Otherwise, he knows Raman would forget him before he can say 'fuchsia pink'. And we know, Ashok can't allow that to happen!! 
The episode had a lot of great lines from Raman. That one was too hilarious! Bechara caught between his two mums!

hppy that had me laughing, u don't say fuchsia pink, itp just fuchsia...

ashok really wants his face messed up like param got...thou he wants to take revenge for the court slight but he doesn't go wit adi to community service

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 12:48

Thanks for the update Hooked.

Mrs. B and Mrs. I  Rolling Eyes 

Raman pitying Ruhi's hubby if she turns out  hppy  hppy  to be like Ishu   and blaming Ishu for the match because the root cause of the whole thing was refusing to buy the video game  ROFL  ROFL 

Gosh that scene in Ashok's office made me feel so dirty.. Ashok checks Mihika out and Param watches him doing it.. super yucky

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-31, 12:50

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

ashok really wants his face messed up like param got...thou he wants to take revenge for the court slight but he doesn't go wit adi to community service
Oh how do you solve a problem like Ashok!?!
Raman has found a place in Adi's life. For Adi, he plays the role that Ishita plays in Ruhi's life. The one who sets the limits and decides what is good for the kid.
Nice to see this development

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-31, 12:52

slmu wrote:Thanks for the update Hooked.

Raman pitying Ruhi's hubby if she turns out  hppy  hppy  to be like Ishu   and blaming Ishu for the match because the root cause of the whole thing was refusing to buy the video game  ROFL  ROFL 

Gosh that scene in Ashok's office made me feel so dirty.. Ashok checks Mihika out and Param watches him doing it.. super yucky
I know!! Param is really bringing out the worst in Ashok. Them laughing about Mihika after checking her out was such a creepy scene!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 12:56

hooked wrote:

I know!! Param is really bringing out the worst in Ashok. Them laughing about Mihika after checking her out was such a creepy scene!

It was ... wonder what Ashok has in mind.. he is definitely planning something using Mihika..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-31, 12:58

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

It was ... wonder what Ashok has in mind.. he is definitely planning something using Mihika..
He should just stop working and enjoy whatever wealth he has accumulated. In any case he doesn't seem to have time for any real work what with being so busy in thinking up ways to hurt people!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 12:59

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

He should just stop working and enjoy whatever wealth he has accumulated. In any case he doesn't seem to have time for any real work what with being so busy in thinking up ways to hurt people!!

but he can't really can he? he has to keep earning to have enough to spend on Shagun.. she will have him in the poorhouse in no time if he stops  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-31, 13:01

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

but he can't really can he? he has to keep earning to have enough to spend on Shagun.. she will have him in the poorhouse in no time if he stops  ROFL
Well, he's going to sink soon! And Shagun will get a boyfriend upgrade.  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 13:07

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Well, he's going to sink soon! And Shagun will get a boyfriend upgrade.  Twisted Evil

hppy  upgrade? I would like her to end up with nothing for a change..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-31, 13:09

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

I want Shagun to be happy because then I hope she'll let Raman be happy! Yes, selfish motives...  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 13:12

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

I want Shagun to be happy because then I hope she'll let Raman be happy! Yes, selfish motives...  hppy

Shocked  that never struck me.. yes I now wish someone richer, nicer, and more in love with her than Ashok or Raman ever were

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-31, 13:17

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Shocked  that never struck me.. yes I now wish someone richer, nicer, and more in love with her than Ashok or Raman ever were
hahaha! Yes....for instance she's busy planning her wedding and so she isn't doing anything to prevent Raman from accompanying his son during his community service duty. Instead I suspect she's glad that she isn't having to take Adi to this thing. So, yes, please send good things to Shagun!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 13:20

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

hahaha! Yes....for instance she's busy planning her wedding and so she isn't doing anything to prevent Raman from accompanying his son during his community service duty. Instead I suspect she's glad that she isn't having to take Adi to this thing. So, yes, please send good things to Shagun!

will the wedding happen?

And what happened to Bala teaching Adi.. those scenes were good.. hope they show some more.

BTW, have Vindaloo moved in with the Iyers? they always seem to be there

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-31, 13:22

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

will the wedding happen?

And what happened to Bala teaching Adi.. those scenes were good.. hope they show some more.

I think with Vandu being pregnant she's visiting her amma more for love and support. Also it was Eid holiday, right? So everyone was at home...
And yes, Bala- Adi scenes were very likeable. But I want Bala to get a proper job soon! He's too awesome and shouldn't be made to remain stuck in this rut for long!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 13:27

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

will the wedding happen?

I think with Vandu being pregnant she's visiting her amma more for love and support. Also it was Eid holiday, right? So everyone was at home...
And yes, Bala- Adi scenes were very likeable. But I want Bala to get a proper job soon! He's too awesome and shouldn't be made to remain stuck in this rut for long!

Yes I guess that's the reason they are there a lot with the Iyers.

Bala getting a job would be wonderful.. depends when they shift their focus to a track centered on Vindaloo next I guess.. till then it will be status quo.. making up a cricket 11  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-31, 13:30

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

will the wedding happen?

Bala getting a job would be wonderful.. depends when they shift their focus to a track centered on Vindaloo next I guess.. till then it will be status quo.. making up a cricket 11  hppy
hahaha!!! I totally love Vindaloo and a track based on them two would be super amazing! But right now, IshRa are looking very promising. I think noticing Raman wanting to win the match, Ishita would pretend to be injured so that the match stops without either side winning. This will lead to some cute scene of the two hopefully!  Heart

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 13:30

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Raman has found a place in Adi's life. For Adi, he plays the role that Ishita plays in Ruhi's life. The one who sets the limits and decides what is good for the kid.

u don't..he will keep coming back for more singing

Tu pyaar hain kisee aur ka
Tujhe chaahataa koi aur hain
Tu pasand hain kisee aur ka
Tuze maangtaa koi aur hain

Sochata ho main
Chup raho kaise
Dard dil k ye main sahoo kaise
Kashmakash mein hoo
Ye kaho kaise
Meraa humasafar bas ek tu
Nahin doosara koi aur

raman is setting0boundaries for adi which is good but I don't think he has been accepted but at least raman has learnt

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 13:33

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

if ashok was just planning on using mihika u wouldn't expect him to appear lost in her, nor that taken that he doesn't even hear wat she says...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-31, 13:41

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Sochata ho main
Chup raho kaise
Kashmakash mein hoo
Ye kaho kaise
Nahin doosara koi aur

raman is setting0boundaries for adi which is good but I don't think he has been accepted but at least raman has learnt
 ROFL  ROFL Sarra!!! We'll make Ashok a Devdas!!!
Yes, at least Raman's there in Adi's life in a positive way now.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 13:44

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

will the wedding happen?

hahaha!!! I totally love Vindaloo and a track based on them two would be super amazing! But right now, IshRa are looking very promising. I think noticing Raman wanting to win the match, Ishita would pretend to be injured so that the match stops without either side winning. This will lead to some cute scene of the two hopefully!  Heart

Starry Love  nice scenario

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 13:45

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Sochata ho main
Chup raho kaise
Kashmakash mein hoo
Ye kaho kaise
Nahin doosara koi aur

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: