Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30th July 2014 Written Update

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30th July 2014 Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 13:46

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks for the update Hooked.

Mrs. B and Mrs. I  Rolling Eyes 

Raman pitying Ruhi's hubby if she turns out  hppy  hppy  to be like Ishu   and blaming Ishu for the match because the root cause of the whole thing was refusing to buy the video game  ROFL  ROFL 

Gosh that scene in Ashok's office made me feel so dirty.. Ashok checks Mihika out and Param watches him doing it.. super yucky
I know!! Param is really bringing out the worst in Ashok. Them laughing about Mihika after checking her out was such a creepy scene!

It was ... wonder what Ashok has in mind.. he is definitely planning something using Mihika..

if ashok was just planning on using mihika u wouldn't expect him to appear lost in her, nor that taken that he doesn't even hear wat she says...

Oh so you think he is falling for her?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-31, 13:47

why are they not showing Raman and Adi scenes??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 13:56

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy that had me laughing, u don't say fuchsia pink, itp just fuchsia...

ashok really wants his face messed up like param got...thou he wants to take revenge for the court slight but he doesn't go wit adi to community service
Oh how do you solve a problem like Ashok!?!
Raman has found a place in Adi's life. For Adi, he plays the role that Ishita plays in Ruhi's life. The one who sets the limits and decides what is good for the kid.
Nice to see this development

u don't..he will keep coming back for more singing

Tu pyaar hain kisee aur ka
Tujhe chaahataa koi aur hain
Tu pasand hain kisee aur ka
Tuze maangtaa koi aur hain

Sochata ho main
Chup raho kaise
Dard dil k ye main sahoo kaise
Kashmakash mein hoo
Ye kaho kaise
Meraa humasafar bas ek tu
Nahin doosara koi aur

raman is setting0boundaries for adi which is good but I don't think he has been accepted but at least raman has learnt
 ROFL  ROFL Sarra!!! We'll make Ashok a Devdas!!!
Yes, at least Raman's there in Adi's life in a positive way now.

so next step drunk  hppy he should always b drinking

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 13:59

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
I know!! Param is really bringing out the worst in Ashok. Them laughing about Mihika after checking her out was such a creepy scene!

It was ... wonder what Ashok has in mind.. he is definitely planning something using Mihika..

if ashok was just planning on using mihika u wouldn't expect him to appear lost in her, nor that taken that he doesn't even hear wat she says...

don't think I would go that far just as yet, but that kind of scene is used to denote feelings, he could have just used her without such scenes being shown...unless they r trying to confuse the viewer which wouldn't surprise me

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 14:03

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

don't think I would go that far just as yet, but that kind of scene is used to denote feelings, he could have just used her without such scenes being shown...unless they r trying to confuse the viewer which wouldn't surprise me

me thinks they are hedging their bets.. either he uses her or he falls for her.. both covered .. his checking her out and then talking about her with Param

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 14:07

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

me thinks they are hedging their bets.. either he uses her or he falls for her.. both covered .. his checking her out and then talking about her with Param

so once again they don't know wat they want to show...last time it was the mess wit the car accident...sigh..well if he falls for her it would b funny

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 14:17

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

so once again they don't know wat they want to show...last time it was the mess wit the car accident...sigh..well if he falls for her it would b funny

yes it would be funny.. poor Shagun.. first ousted by the elder sis, then by the younger sis  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-31, 14:19

Maria J wrote:why are they not showing Raman and Adi scenes??
They might show one...right now I think they are focussing on Raman and Ishita's relationship. So no Adi scenes...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-31, 14:21

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes it would be funny.. poor Shagun.. first ousted by the elder sis, then by the younger sis  hppy
 hppy  hppy Ashok and Shagun will get married yet. Hopefully.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-31, 14:22

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
Oh how do you solve a problem like Ashok!?!
Raman has found a place in Adi's life. For Adi, he plays the role that Ishita plays in Ruhi's life. The one who sets the limits and decides what is good for the kid.
Nice to see this development

u don't..he will keep coming back for more singing

Tu pyaar hain kisee aur ka
Tujhe chaahataa koi aur hain
Tu pasand hain kisee aur ka
Tuze maangtaa koi aur hain

Sochata ho main
Chup raho kaise
Dard dil k ye main sahoo kaise
Kashmakash mein hoo
Ye kaho kaise
Meraa humasafar bas ek tu
Nahin doosara koi aur

raman is setting0boundaries for adi which is good but I don't think he has been accepted but at least raman has learnt
 ROFL  ROFL Sarra!!! We'll make Ashok a Devdas!!!
Yes, at least Raman's there in Adi's life in a positive way now.

so next step drunk  hppy he should always b drinking
Yes. Though when drunk he'll be even more obnoxious!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:32

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum