Latest topics

Hints of what to expect was in the Episode!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hints of what to expect was in the Episode!

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 05:03

There were a lot of hints in the episode itself to let us understand the state of Jalal at this moment.

Jalal is under attack; which will pass soon but before it does it will cost him big time due to the enemies within his own household. ( Maham, Sharif, Nigar, Adham, (maybe jealous Ruky I don’t consider her an enemy though cos with time she will change but for now she is ready to destroy Jodha’s happiness at all cost)

·         Jodha fasting for Jalal’s life which out of pregnancy and anger he didn’t see its valuable meaning  (spiritually tuned wife towards her husband’s safety she is always the guard)

·         Jodha feels restless and says I feel like something bad is going to happen something very shocking. And that is what we shall have something shocking! hppy 

·         Jodha says to Jalal I trust you and you are a King you can be with anyone else.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Hints of what to expect was in the Episode!

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 12:44

Ahh !! whatever bad will happen for a change I would love to see the KING taking charge than the women of the harem ... It has been ages since we saw the swagger , the arrogance of Jalal.. I am missing that king !!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-07-31, 13:46

Tanthya wrote:Ahh !! whatever bad will happen for a change I would love to see the KING taking charge than the women of the harem ... It has been ages since we saw the swagger , the arrogance of Jalal.. I am missing that king !!!

Tantgirl, why do you think they call his rule as Petticoat administration. hppy 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum