View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Overnights: Life Ok beats all rivals at 22:00 on Tuesday

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 13:54

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:

why do you feel sad for her?

Cuz she is living in a delusional world, she thinks she knows her son (does not know he is junkie), thinks hubwa loves her ( does not know he is closet Gay) thinks that her college buddy hankers after her and so remained a bachelor ( does not know that nikhil is actually pining for her hubby) .. would not that break ur harat ( when truth comes out )  No  No  No

divorce him and take him to the cleaners...

for what?? he is not loaded

is the family not rich? is it only prateek that is rich?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 13:59

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Did you guys watch y'days show?? Eijaz/Kabir seem to be settling down.. his wisecracks are getting better ..

Pratik Swaika does not seem to be as devoted as we thought , That gives a automatic leeway to Amrita to get into Kabir's baahein , I suppose..

I felt quite sad for Vivan's mom though
yeah Eijaz seems to be getting better by every episode... settling in more and we are also slowly getting to know Kabir a bit better..that's helping too.

Looks like devoted hubby was having affair with his short skirt wearing secretary... that will justify Ami leaning towards Kabir later on.

I was so hoping we had a stronger actor in Pratik's role, with more screen presence. His scenes with Rajeswari n Eijaz would have been so much more effective.

Yes, but I would much prefer him spiffy instead of him looking as if he just got out of bed, pulled the first piece of cloth he had n rushed out ..

Yes,  cheating hubby gives automatic license for wife to stray as well but honestly I would prefer if Ami n Kabir stay platonic ..not cuz I am prude but cuz I want the subtext that women does not need Men to  lead a healthy life going out..if Ami swings from Pratik to Kabir.. she comes as someone who needs support and not a strong individual...

who would fit Pratik's role better?  Jai Kalra looks more like a bodyguard to businessman than a tycoon , there simply is no aura of power radiating ..
eijaz is trying that rumpled/disheveled look but you are right... he should clean up a bit more. 

Agree about Ami too... I think they will bond but doesn't have to be romantic. Maybe they will feel something but will not take it ahead. Lets see...

For some reason I was thinking about Iqbal Khan as Pratik.. probably cause his show is in the same channel. I haven't really scene his work but he definitely has that aura.

It does not suit him .. He reminds me of Ian Botham who tried to sport the 5 Ó Clock shadow look n looked as if he was  coming out of typhoid .. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Yes, There is the lil kid ..  and if hints are correct, then Kabir must have lost his own progeny too.. he could bond on that ..

Ohh Yes !! Iqbal has that  óomph' he definitely can pull of the powerful, arrogant tycoon who is devoted as well as philandering ( n never make it seem as if Pratik is cad) ..

I am now waiting for more skeltons to tumble, Vivan has started ..now wonder what Bobby has hidden..

PLUS ... One more day Sans TRISHA !!!! I feel blessed !! hppy  hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 14:01

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Cuz she is living in a delusional world, she thinks she knows her son (does not know he is junkie), thinks hubwa loves her ( does not know he is closet Gay) thinks that her college buddy hankers after her and so remained a bachelor ( does not know that nikhil is actually pining for her hubby) .. would not that break ur harat ( when truth comes out )  No  No  No

yup, prateek is the rich guy , Ami was his luck mascot who got him  rich !!

The family are free loading on him

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 14:02

slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Did you guys watch y'days show?? Eijaz/Kabir seem to be settling down.. his wisecracks are getting better ..

Pratik Swaika does not seem to be as devoted as we thought , That gives a automatic leeway to Amrita to get into Kabir's baahein , I suppose..

I felt quite sad for Vivan's mom though

Yes true.. but i will suspend judgement till they reveal whether she is truly delusional or whether she suspects the truth and chooses to ignore it.

She may choose to ignore the truth, much better that way as she can keep her bubble from bursting..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 14:04

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ah ok..wit it being a family business I thou they all had wealth...free loading the age old concept...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 14:04

Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes true.. but i will suspend judgement till they reveal whether she is truly delusional or whether she suspects the truth and chooses to ignore it.

She may choose to ignore the truth, much better that way as she can keep her bubble from bursting..

If that's the case I would not feel sorry for her if her world falls apart.. that's what bubbles do, they burst

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 14:06

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I didnt realize that... I just assumed its a family business because all three siblings work in it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-07-31, 14:10

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
yeah Eijaz seems to be getting better by every episode... settling in more and we are also slowly getting to know Kabir a bit better..that's helping too.

Looks like devoted hubby was having affair with his short skirt wearing secretary... that will justify Ami leaning towards Kabir later on.

I was so hoping we had a stronger actor in Pratik's role, with more screen presence. His scenes with Rajeswari n Eijaz would have been so much more effective.

Yes, but I would much prefer him spiffy instead of him looking as if he just got out of bed, pulled the first piece of cloth he had n rushed out ..

Yes,  cheating hubby gives automatic license for wife to stray as well but honestly I would prefer if Ami n Kabir stay platonic ..not cuz I am prude but cuz I want the subtext that women does not need Men to  lead a healthy life going out..if Ami swings from Pratik to Kabir.. she comes as someone who needs support and not a strong individual...

who would fit Pratik's role better?  Jai Kalra looks more like a bodyguard to businessman than a tycoon , there simply is no aura of power radiating ..
eijaz is trying that rumpled/disheveled look but you are right... he should clean up a bit more. 

Agree about Ami too... I think they will bond but doesn't have to be romantic. Maybe they will feel something but will not take it ahead. Lets see...

For some reason I was thinking about Iqbal Khan as Pratik.. probably cause his show is in the same channel. I haven't really scene his work but he definitely has that aura.

It does not suit him .. He reminds me of Ian Botham who tried to sport the 5 Ó Clock shadow look n looked as if he was  coming out of typhoid .. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Yes, There is the lil kid ..  and if hints are correct, then Kabir must have lost his own progeny too.. he could bond on that ..

Ohh Yes !! Iqbal has that  óomph' he definitely can pull of the powerful, arrogant tycoon who is devoted as well as philandering ( n never make it seem as if Pratik is cad) ..

I am now waiting for more skeltons to tumble, Vivan has started ..now wonder what Bobby has hidden..

oh that's what I was saying too ... atleast no flashbacks of Trisha. and bhagyashree just hasn't got the acting chops to pull off that role... as soon as she comes on screen I feel like FFing, just cannot connect with her.

Another thing, Prem is two timing La as well as we saw a mysterious woman with him in the first epi. So does La know all that and is just casually having an affair or is she a bit serious? Don't think she is serious because of 2 grown up kids and maybe reputation.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 14:11

slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I didnt realize that... I just assumed its a family business because all three siblings work in it.

that's wat I assumed because pratik sister said it was a family business and she can't just work 9 to 5 so I assumed they all had a share and profits..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 14:17

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

that's wat I assumed because pratik sister said it was a family business and she can't just work 9 to 5 so I assumed they all had a share and profits..

It is but Pratik's is the ruling hand and it was he who pulled the business ahead .. The siblings joined in n made it family business but it is not handed down..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 14:22

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

oh that's what I was saying too ... atleast no flashbacks of Trisha. and bhagyashree just hasn't got the acting chops to pull off that role... as soon as she comes on screen I feel like FFing, just cannot connect with her.

Another thing, Prem is two timing La as well as we saw a mysterious woman with him in the first epi. So does La know all that and is just casually having an affair or is she a bit serious? Don't think she is serious because of 2 grown up kids and maybe reputation.

*Groans* Puhleez, don't remind me of Bhagyashree... She is total waste .. and the pity is her's is the central character... I so wish it had some other actor like Sakshi Tanwar, Mona , Mouli  etc..  or if they wanted a Bollywood , there were other actors who are in retirement n quite talented ..they could have got them for eyeballs.. But Bhagyashree as Amrita is just a glam mom without any mothery-ness in her.

I had missed that ..  where is La's hubby BTW..he simply has disappeared !! what is his tale ?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-07-31, 14:29

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

*Groans* Puhleez, don't remind me of Bhagyashree... She is total waste .. and the pity is her's is the central character... I so wish it had some other actor like Sakshi Tanwar, Mona , Mouli  etc..  or if they wanted a Bollywood , there were other actors who are in retirement n quite talented ..they could have got them for eyeballs.. But Bhagyashree as Amrita is just a glam mom without any mothery-ness in her.

I had missed that ..  where is La's hubby BTW..he simply has disappeared !! what is his tale ?
they haven't really shown much about him... we know he's got some sort of company but can't give that much time there as La's career is priority and La gives him contracts through Pra anyway. Hubby does not like that... He certainly is not weak but is letting wifey have the final say. Wonder if he knows about wife's affair? He definitely is suspicious.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 14:36

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

they haven't really shown much about him... we know he's got some sort of company but can't give that much time there as La's career is priority and La gives him contracts through Pra anyway. Hubby does not like that... He certainly is not weak but is letting wifey have the final say. Wonder if he knows about wife's affair? He definitely is suspicious.

He definitely does suspect.. but he isn't doing anything about it as of now.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-07-31, 14:41

slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

hmm wonder why Shanthi... is it because he loves her (least possible scenario), for the kids, or the financial gain he is making through her n Pratik's company?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 14:50

trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

hmm wonder why Shanthi... is it because he loves her (least possible scenario), for the kids, or the financial gain he is making through her n Pratik's company?

all of the above? he does keep berating her about the lack of time she has for the kids.. so maybe that more than anything?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum