Latest topics

Saraswatichandra - Some ramblings on last week epis – (Apr 8 – Apr12) 5 5 1

Saraswatichandra - Some ramblings on last week epis – (Apr 8 – Apr12)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saraswatichandra - Some ramblings on last week epis – (Apr 8 – Apr12)

Post by chitmanas on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Saras-Kumud relationship: Yup, this relationship is developing slowly while neither is aware of it (gup chup gup chup gup chup hmmm). They do care for each other a lot, cannot see the other person hurt, but there’s no recognition of what they feel for each other. Many a time relationships take time and effort to build. Yeah, it’s nice to have instant connection, but what does one do with it further? Question That decision is what strengthens or weakens a relationship, eventually leading to recognition of love :heart: or it’s lost forever in space.

What I really liked is the maturity that Kumud showed in realizing it’s not Sara’s mistake that he rejected her. This young man is unable to realize the value of relationships and it’s the strong hold of the past on his life………. I don’t see a problem with that, aren’t we all this way? However, when life gives us opportunities to change…… for Saras this turning point has been meeting Kumud, VC and family…….. there’s this chance to let go off the past.

Dugba, the instrument of change: Earlier, we already saw Saras is sort of looking for a way to become free of the past and when he sought Dugba’s help…..she rejected his pleadings and was drowning in her own past. Yet, today, she is all ready to help him be free of the shackles that she truly knows are strangling this sapling (yes, in her eyes, he is the sapling). She used the best means at her disposal to make him see that yes, we humans need each other and when we hurt someone (which we are bound to do), it’s also our job to be the fixer upper. I just loved her for doing this huge favor for Saras; she is after all his mayee, right?
I really liked her dialog to Guniyal………. It is people like me who are stuck in the past that are cynical (sorry, I’m assuming she meant cynical), but you are pure hearted and there’s no place for cynicism in your life.

VC the dukhiyara bechara: How much more can this man take? My heart just went out to him……… to one who’s shouldering the responsibilities, it’s very hard to accept that his daughter was hiding the fact that Saras rejected her…….. the one who did everything for the family and was always strong for them is now considered as weak? Most importantly, his wife too hid the truth from him? Whom can he trust then? Unbeknownst to him, his bhabhi too joins hands with the enemy and has torn the fabric of trust completely; it won’t be too long before he come to know of this. Can things still be mended? They say, time is the best healer, shall we wait and see what happens?

Guman: Hayye, what’s wrong with Gumaan scratch ……….. why is she always plotting confused ? She got her revenge on VC, made sure mota bhabhi turned her way, insulted Kumud in her own twisted way, is all set to take over the haveli......yet, she’s not satisfied. Earlier, I thought she has some spasms problem, now, I think additionally, it’s indigestion problem. She can never digest the fact that Dugba and the rest who have been hurt in the past have moved on and are leading their own lives, while she’s almost like a guinea pig on a ferris wheel that doesn’t know how to get off of it.

I loved how Dugbaa ate her up alive the other day cheers Thumbsup ; she was properly chewed and spitted out. Twisted Evil

chitmanas
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Saraswatichandra - Some ramblings on last week epis – (Apr 8 – Apr12)

Post by anurao66 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:00 pm

Lucky,

So beautifully written and analyzed. I really hope you write more often.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:32 pm

Lucky 2 long hug .......awesome recap.......LOVED it :) :)

I really liked the mandir scene of Samud and Dugba-Guman face off was poora paisa vasool, kalege ko thandak pai gayi Wink

Btw...am a little sad too...kya aapko Asya ki sagai qubool nahi hai....its been such a long time, I havent read u there bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Hello Chits .. nice post yaaara .. summarizing the entire week is a tough job yaar

--sumana13--
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:55 pm

anurao66 wrote:Lucky,

So beautifully written and analyzed. I really hope you write more often.

anu, thank you meri behena

chitmanas
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:12 pm

pollyanna wrote:Lucky 2 .......awesome recap.......LOVED it :) :)

I really liked the mandir scene of Samud and Dugba-Guman face off was poora paisa vasool, kalege ko thandak pai gayi Wink

Btw...am a little sad too...kya aapko Asya ki sagai qubool nahi hai....its been such a long time, I havent read u there bounce

hey pallu, thank you so much hug1, well said, villain koh STOPWA sign dikhaya gaya and i had to watch it, am so glad dugba was the one to do it Thumbsup Dance

am under lot of work pressure hon, so not time to watch all shows....... couldn't resist SC after reading Tanthya's WU on guman-dugba ki dhishaan dhishaan :) dontcha worry, i'll come back to QH pretty soon :sunny:

chitmanas
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:17 pm

--sumana13-- wrote:Hello Chits .. nice post yaaara .. summarizing the entire week is a tough job yaar

hey manu, thank you yaara, actually i don't remember half of what i saw in the epis (it was a marathon session) , so I just put down some points and called it "Ramblings" :*lol*:

chitmanas
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top