Latest topics

SBS/SBB Yeh Hai Mohabbatein segt 31Jul14" Ishita-Raman ka Toothpaste Romance" WU+VU

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SBS/SBB Yeh Hai Mohabbatein segt 31Jul14" Ishita-Raman ka Toothpaste Romance" WU+VU

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 00:00

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
Manu, totally bowled over by Raman's care.
Every day I am liking Raman more and more ... it is actually pal pal badti huvi mohabbatein 
 Heart  Heart
Raman is capturing all our hearts along with Ishu's!!!!
Raman is such a sweet heart .. But I feel Ishita is not yet in love with him ... hope Raman is not hurt by her unknowingly yaar 
 Evil or Very Mad
arrey, a bit of pain is good for love. Ishita is naturally someone who loves and cares for all those who are around her. So if Raman falls in love with her first, it would be a joy to see him trying to convince her that he does indeed love her. hehe!! And after all the false alarms that he is raising by saying 'I love you' when he doesn't mean it... he is going to have a bloody difficult time in making her see his passion!!!  hpee  hpee

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS/SBB Yeh Hai Mohabbatein segt 31Jul14" Ishita-Raman ka Toothpaste Romance" WU+VU

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-03, 15:52

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Every day I am liking Raman more and more ... it is actually pal pal badti huvi mohabbatein 
 Heart  Heart
Raman is capturing all our hearts along with Ishu's!!!!
Raman is such a sweet heart .. But I feel Ishita is not yet in love with him ... hope Raman is not hurt by her unknowingly yaar 
 Evil or Very Mad
arrey, a bit of pain is good for love. Ishita is naturally someone who loves and cares for all those who are around her. So if Raman falls in love with her first, it would be a joy to see him trying to convince her that he does indeed love her. hehe!! And after all the false alarms that he is raising by saying 'I love you' when he doesn't mean it... he is going to have a bloody difficult time in making her see his passion!!!  hpee  hpee
Raman will take time to convince Ishita that she is in love .. and this is not just caring for Ruhi ... it is going to be extremely exciting 
 Dance  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum