Latest topics

SBS IPK EBP 31Jul14 "Shlok meets Anjani in Filmy style & Jyoti ki Haldi" WU+VU

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS IPK EBP 31Jul14 "Shlok meets Anjani in Filmy style & Jyoti ki Haldi" WU+VU

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-31, 14:23

Written Update ...

SBS takes us to the sets of IPK EBP where Jyoti's haldi and mehendi ceremonies are being shot ...

shlok in kurta pajama and New girl Anjani is seen wearing white kurta with heavy green and red embroidery  

the BG song for the seg is .." taaktey rehetey tujhko saanjh saverey .."
&  "tere mast mast do nain ..."

Shlok is stunned to collide into a new girl.. and they have eyelock .. they are lost in each other ...and a shower of rose petals falls on them ...

VO comments about the filmy style of collision .... eyelock and feeling of being lost ..
Shlok is affected by this girl .."Shlok ke dill mein kuch kuch nahin bahut kuch hi raha hai "
 hppy 
Aastha is troubled with Shlok's over interest in that new girl ....

next scene being shot is Jyoti's haldi and mehendi scene ..
Jyoti is wearing yellow ??Salwar kurta ??sharara  ...with parrot green dupatta and Jasmine gajraa   on her long choti ..

Anjali ,Aastha , shlok, Sojal ,Varad are seen all dressed up and wearing new bright costumes and posing for photographs with jyoti ... for their family album ...
all are very happy and so is Jyoti ( sumana felt poor Jyoti was genuinely happy today)
 hpee  Thumbsup 
Anjali is very happy as this is her only daughter's second haldi ....
 zipped 
A scene is shown where Shlok throws a flower at AAstha which hits her back and she turns in HAHK style ..

VO comments that he was showered with petals with his baharwaali and now he is throwing flowers at gharwaali 
 hppy 
video update ...
Scroll down for VU shared by Thanmai

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-31, 18:21; edited 7 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP 31Jul14 "Shlok meets Anjani in Filmy style & Jyoti ki Haldi" WU+VU

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 14:27

Oh? If I were Aastha I would be doing a happy dance  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP 31Jul14 "Shlok meets Anjani in Filmy style & Jyoti ki Haldi" WU+VU

Post by Thanmai on 2014-07-31, 14:37

May be this NA Plan to seperate them

Thanmai
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanmai on 2014-07-31, 16:22

Post it manu with u r WU [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Thanmai on 2014-07-31, 17:44; edited 1 time in total

Thanmai
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-31, 16:32

Thanmai !!!..
HUgs for tha video update my dear girl ..
 long hug  Kiss

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-31, 17:10

Thanmai wrote:May be this NA Plan to seperate them
Ouch .. NA can never give up his meanness ...
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanmai on 2014-07-31, 17:43

--sumana13-- wrote:Thanmai !!!..
 long hug  Kiss
 hug1 u r welcome manu

Thanmai
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 17:47

thanks...shlok not only got one women to fall for him, but he then got aastha to love him and now a third...wat is going on

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 17:47

slmu wrote:Oh? If I were Aastha I would be doing a happy dance  hppy

u and me both  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-31, 18:18

Thanmai wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Thanmai !!!..
 long hug  Kiss
 hug1 u r welcome manu
Miss you yaar .. where are you ?? busy kya ?? alls well at your end naa ?? 
 Miss You  Miss You  Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-31, 18:55

sarra0 wrote:

u and me both  hppy 
You really want shlok to fall for another girl ??
why yaar??
 confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-31, 19:24

sarra0 wrote:thanks...shlok not only got one women to fall for him, but he then got aastha to love him and now a third...wat is going on
Every thing happens "ek baar phir" .. then they forget it was "ek baar" Sarra ....they keep going on and on "baar baar"
 ROFL  ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 19:30

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

u and me both  hppy 
why yaar??
 confused

my God.. are you really asking that? this guy is terrible.. he abused her so much and even after falling in love its all ego games with the two of them. Also he doesn't trust her when it comes to NA..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 20:08

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

u and me both  hppy 
why yaar??
 confused

as aastha I would happy to b out of that relationship which is abusive, values nothing but baba, gets angry first never thinks...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 20:15

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks...shlok not only got one women to fall for him, but he then got aastha to love him and now a third...wat is going on
Every thing happens "ek baar phir" .. then they forget it was "ek baar" Sarra ....they keep going on and on "baar baar"
 ROFL  ROFL

hppy hppy is ek bar phir chakkar mein humare jaan jiye ge

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-31, 20:39

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

u and me both  hppy 
why yaar??
 confused

my God.. are you really asking that? this guy is terrible.. he abused her so much and even after falling in love its all ego games with the two of them. Also he doesn't trust her when it comes to NA..
But Shanthi Aastha will be so upset if she is separated from Shlok naa ??
 Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 20:44

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

u and me both  hppy 
why yaar??
 confused

Evil or Very Mad

that's why am saying that if I was in Aastha's place.. Aastha has no brains.. she will mourn instead of realizing that its the best thing to happen to her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-31, 20:48

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
why yaar??
 confused

Evil or Very Mad

that's why am saying that if I was in Aastha's place.. Aastha has no brains.. she will mourn instead of realizing that its the best thing to happen to her
Shanthi what if Aastha loves this man in spite of all the tortures he has put her thru ?? what if she loves Shlok in spite of his abusive behaviour ??
 scratch  scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 20:50

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Shanthi what if Aastha loves this man in spite of all the tortures he has put her thru ?? what if she loves Shlok in spite of his abusive behaviour ??
 scratch  scratch

She already does doesn't she? She has no self respect

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-31, 21:13

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Evil or Very Mad

scratch  scratch

Is it possible for a girl  to love some one so much that the pain suffered due to him  does not hurt her at all ??is love so blind ??she does not want to leave him in spite of everything ??
 scratch  scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-31, 21:22

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:

scratch  scratch

Is it possible for a girl  to love some one so much that the pain suffered due to him  does not hurt her at all ??is love so blind ??she does not want to leave him in spite of everything ??
 scratch  scratch

its not possible to love such a man..u develop such hatred which never can be removed..this is purely illogical stupidity they are showing  Bang Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-31, 21:34

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:

scratch  scratch

scratch  scratch

That's the bone I want to pick with these shows ... They glamorize abusive behavior ... And then condition young girls to tolerate them in the name of love ... Sigh!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 21:35

zuzana wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 scratch  scratch

scratch  scratch

its not possible to love such a man..u develop such hatred which never can be removed..this is purely illogical stupidity they are showing  Bang Bang 

agree Zu.. its so illogical.. and all these young girls develop all these romantic ideas and think that men like Shlok are fantastic.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 21:36

Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 scratch  scratch

scratch  scratch

That's the bone I want to pick with these shows ... They glamorize abusive behavior ... And then condition young girls to tolerate them in the name of love ... Sigh!  

exactly Sabi.. young girls start to think that its all acceptable.. its pathetic.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-31, 21:39

zuzana wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 scratch  scratch

scratch  scratch

it is possible, people do...they love that much that they put up wit anything...wat ever torture is dished out..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum