Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 31 July 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 31 July 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 20:24

Jodha Akbar 31st July 2014 Written Episode

Scene 1
jalal says ruks I was thinking to all the women should be employed in the house. She says okay shahenshah.

He asks adka to take them to the guest house of the castle. hoshiyar aks ruks why is she worried ? Ruks says that shahenshsah doubts that they maybe the people on enemy still he allowed them to stay in the temple.

Ruks comes and sits with jalal and jodha. Tansen starts singing. hamdia says he is such a good singer. Everytime he sings everything flows with his voice.

he asks who are these women with tan sen . ruk says these are the same women that came and you asked me assign them some work. I appointed them with tansen.

Everyone is enjoying the music. Jalal says wow that was so good. I become your fan everytime I listen to you. You and you pupils should come up with something now. He says atifa just came with me. jalal says a new voice is always fresh. tansen says as you say shaheneshah. Atifa comes forward, jodha wonders why she looks familiar. She says she is the same one jalal met. She starts singing along with tan sen. Everyone is endorsed in their music. When they are done jalal stands uo and says SubhanAlla such a melodious voice. Time filled in well. He says to atifa I never heard a voice like that before. he take off his locket and handover it to her. He stops her and says you don’t have to go to the camp you are safe here. She says thank you. jodha is bit possessive. She leaves.

Jalal stops atifa and says I wanna tell you again that your voice is so melodious and I would love to listen you over and over again. She says adab. Jalal holds her hand and says what is that bruise on your hand. She leaves. Ruks sees them and says now I know. There is a new bird in castle who sings well. poor jodha.

Atifa goes to her room smiling. The man comes in and says you look so happy. She says jalal is so nice. He says and yeah he look so well. He slaps her and says you went to ahram and forgot who you are. How dare you to take off tjis veil. Don’t ever do something that pisses me off. She sits down, crying.

Jodha is in her room and says why shaheneshah lied to me ? he knew hew. AM I thinking all this wrong ? Should u talk to shaheneshah or not.

Scene 2
sharif hurts khaibar with very hot iron rods, khaibar shouts, sharif says that today I don’t want to beat you, I want to say that I am jealous of you as jodha cares for you, I loved her, I attacked amer for her, to get her but jalal got her, he married her, I cant do anything about him as he is king but I wont tolerate you, he hurts him again, khaibar looks at cloth tied on his hand, he tries to get smell of it as its smell of jodha, sharif says that one thing is common between us, we both love her but she wife of jalal, you know that if you love a common women then her marriage can be broken but nobody can look at jodha.

jalal in his room thinks that I don’t know there is something in atifa, he looks at her painting and thinks that I attracted towards her, he smiles at her painting.

in jail, khaibar is shouting, soldier says don’t shout, you are alive only because of our good hearted king, don’t shout else I will stab you with my sword, some person comes from behind and kills the soldier with his dagger, khaibar is stunned, the man takes off soldier’s cloth.

Scene 3
jalal is in court with ministers, he says to one Rajput that relations between Mughals and rajvanshies should be made, this is good for peaceful and united india, the Rajput king agrees with relation, jalal congrats atgah for relation, jalal greets Rajput king.

the man which killed soldier in jail is none other than master of khaibar, he comes to khaibar and says now you have to kill jodha begum, she is going to give jalal heir so you have to kill her otherwise mahaC’s mission will be incomplete, he leaves, khaibar shouts in anger.

Rahim comes to jodha and tell her about toys, jodha says that will you share your toys with me? he says why not, you are my choti ammi, dasi brings toys and Rahim is happy to see it, jodha sees one toy and says that this toy is already broken, dasi says sorry, jodha opens the toy and finds one bottle kind of thing in toy, she ask dasi whats this, dasi is tensed and leaves.

PRECAP- the master of kahibar is beating him in jail, jodha comes there and shouts how dare you beat him like this, she looks at khaibar and turns to leave, she is shocked to find jalal standing there and angrily looking at her. 

*DTB

Last edited by slmu on 2014-07-31, 20:39; edited 1 time in total

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 31 July 2014

Post by candy on 2014-07-31, 20:39

Thanks shanthi.. WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-31, 20:40

candy wrote:Thanks shanthi.. WinkWink

long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-31, 21:24

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 21:33

Ah-ha..wish Jodha pays more attention to whats happening right under her nose than  on playing Social reformer, she can avert an impending disaster...

Thank You

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 21:51

This disaster Tanthya is very much need for her for being too complacent in the love of Jalal.

The card CV team is playing on us is very cunning. They are making it sound that Jalal would be upset  and jealous. and angry with Jodha for caring for King Kong  who kidnap her so his attention is moved to the lady and her singing. That is the bases of the rift. I will not be surprised that is why he may order his death to keep Jodha away from him. 

The I don't know you very well CV team introduce early is Jalal don't understand the nature of Jodha the forgive enemy when they repent concept and kindheartedness Jodha will also have to understand Jalal's impulsive behave and other weakness he may have the CV will throw our away.

Ruky has start her mistake "poor Jodha" thing mercy for her cos she will be the one to be disappointed in the long run.

Thanks Shanthi  long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-07-31, 21:52

I am not getting for what reason Jalal is angry on Jodha. Was it because-
1. She is not following his orders, she never used to also.
2. He is possessive and jealous that she is caring for some other man.
3. He is distracted from her and started liking other girl and in the meantime forget his love towards her.
4. He is only focussed about his children and don't want any harm to them?

Thankyou Shanti

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 21:55

The day Jalal will find out that Sharif is lusting after his wife he will bury him alive hppy 

Jalal gets to smoochy while Jodha can't even return a favour for favour Twisted Evil

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 21:59

Illeana** wrote:I am not getting for what reason Jalal is angry on Jodha. Was it because-
3. He is distracted from her and started liking other girl and in the meantime forget his love towards her.

Thankyou Shanti

Heir and empathy with a primitive who has the potential to wreck damages to the kingdom..

sympathy with the known enemy of Mughals..

enuff to cause anger

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 22:12

Illeana** wrote:I am not getting for what reason Jalal is angry on Jodha. Was it because-

Thankyou Shanti
My dear loving someone doesn't mean covering their mistakes or letting them do wrong things all the time or letting them have their way all the time. All of the above is enough to make Jalal anger plus Jodha's stubbornness. But Jalal is the cause anyway why didn't he just finish him (king kong) off but gave in to Jodha's demands from the beginning ??? He should know by now Jodha's

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-07-31, 22:27

Yes both of them is equally responsible for the growing distance between them. Jodha is a tough character to understand. Her kind attitude towards anyone makes her exception. Yes she was not supposed to go to jail when Jalal asked her not to again and again. But then comes her stubborn nature ad Jalal is very aware of that. Making her understand in a loving way is no tough job for him. Is it really that important to shower anger? She is pregnant and needs care and also when she is having babies in her womb, she will somehow behave like a child too. Isn't? I agree that Jalal is angry on many subjects and this making him usher all in one go. Precap is what i am taking about.

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 22:59

Illeana** wrote:Yes both of them is equally responsible for the growing distance between them. Jodha is a tough character to understand. Her kind attitude towards anyone makes her exception. Yes she was not supposed to go to jail when Jalal asked her not to again and again. But then comes her stubborn nature ad Jalal is very aware of that. Making her understand in a loving way is no tough job for him. Is it really that important to shower anger? She is pregnant and needs care and also when she is having babies in her womb, she will somehow behave like a child too. Isn't?  I agree that Jalal is angry on many subjects and this making him usher all in one go. Precap is what i am taking about.
Yes, but here Jalal's anger is there because he thinks Jodha is being careless whiles pregnant and also it involves an enemy. Remeber how he burst in flames when he saw Ruky smoking? His concern is both sides the babies and Jodha and he is use to Ruky being in bed and being pampered  when she was pregnant or faking it and can't quite understand why Jodha is not in bed and sees it as she been stubborn and high-headed which he loves but not with her condition.

It will surprise everyone to know that Jalal is more concerned of losing Jodha's life then his kids one day he has shown this concern in other episodes.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-31, 23:36

This Agra, security system  No  No  No  how did King Kong master got in without notice scratch  scratch  scratch

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-01, 02:12

After watching the precap I realize something very strange; spiritual connection of J2 ( Jodha and Jalal) all odds are against them, enemies left and right  within and outside. Their own plotting against them yet somehow they both are protecting each other unknowingly.  It looks like Jodha has be ushered into the lion’s den for King Kong to kill her due to Jalal’s  mistake for not checking the refugees well ; the palace is full of enemies. However her kindness to King Kong has turn things around for her without her knowledge(notice how he heads his master when he orders him to kill Jodha) she gets to the jail and if am not imagine things Jalal would be sent there also by someone who knows that Jalal will be upset finding Jodha there but thanks to that person Jodha is safe with Jalal’s arrival because the master of King Kong could have attack Jodha too there and there. It is a mess but I still think that in the end their (Jalal and Jodha) sincere heart and love for each other will WIN .

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum