Latest topics

Todays Eppy....What is There To Say?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Todays Eppy....What is There To Say?

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-31, 22:26

Firstly. i'm SHOCKED Aahil signed the form. Then I wondered what can prevent Tanveer from getting her hands on it. 

1. We have no idea from whom Aahils father bought the land the house is on. It belonged to Sanams dad. How do we know the original house was really burned to the ground? That's the story we were told. With Sanams name on the paper, it could make it worse for Tanveer as the land and house now have gone back to the original owners. They now own 50% of it which is now in Sanams name. Its possible that when Tanveer learns who Sanams parents are, this truth may also be revealed, preventing her from getting 100% of the property. 

The peer baba saying Tanveers death is very near to her seemed to be an indication... Who will try to kill her?

1. Nida.. (its possible Nida gets angry with Tanveer on Monday as I previously stated and goes to shoot her. Sanam steps in to protect her and takes the blow instead. Could be the pic we have not seen on tv yet of Aahil holding her while she looks up at him)

2. Rehaan... so angry with her that he tries to kill her.

3. Sanam if she learns what Tanveer did to her parents

4. Aahil ... 

I noticed Nida is in the Eid special to air on Saturday, so its possible she returns. 
Not interested in the Haya scenes.

Tanveer gives Sanam the keys for this house. I dont know why Sanam was nervous about that. It officially makes her the lady of the house. 

I absolutely loved the night scenes with SAHIL. I loved how he clung to her, begging her not to leave him. (brings back memories? of when she clung to him) This scene was very telling in my opinion. 
He found comfort in her arms and even though at first she was shocked by his movements, she finally settled into the position. She even willingly decided to let him sleep peacefully while she stayed awake holding him. These two scenes we saw, months apart were significant. In the first it showed that Sanam knew that Aahil was her strength. In this scene, Aahil knew subconsciously that Sanam was his strength. When the time comes theyĺl be each others strength again. 

Precap... Poor rehaan felt bad with the things latif said. 
You know, Rehaan is as stubborn as a mule. He does not learn. Why did he bother giving her the gift. He knows she is not his wife. He is acting like a puppy begging for some attention. I cannot wait for tomorrow for Ahil and Sanam scenes.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Todays Eppy....What is There To Say?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-01, 00:18

the papers got signed, the hick up could b because rehaan makes sure tanu doesn't get her hand on it...or could b that whatever tanu plans accidently gets spoiled by aahil or sanam or others....

baba saying tanu death was near had me sitting up to attention...thinking does this actually come to pass...razia could also try to kill her...

tanu gave sanam the keys and she was nervous because she wasnt expecting it nor wit it being a fake marriage thou she would get them...but the keys r in the rightful hands now...soon everything would b...

yeah just like sanam held aahil the night she was buried this time its aahil...would he also not remember in the morning?? he would not let go, he felt safe, he wont0 let go in future either...wonder if sanam will ask him about it in the morning...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-01, 00:32

sarra0 wrote:the papers got signed, the hick up could b because rehaan makes sure tanu doesn't get her hand on it...or could b that whatever tanu plans accidently gets spoiled by aahil or sanam or others....

baba saying tanu death was near had me sitting up to attention...thinking does this actually come to pass...razia could also try to kill her...

tanu gave sanam the keys and she was nervous because she wasnt expecting it nor wit it being a fake marriage thou she would get them...but the keys r in the rightful hands now...soon everything would b...

yeah just like sanam held aahil the night she was buried this time its aahil...would he also not remember in the morning?? he would not let go, he felt safe, he wont0 let go in future either...wonder if sanam will ask him about it in the morning...
Yes, Razia could also try to kill her. Either Sanam or Aahil may take the blow. 

Yes, Tanveer handing over the keys was symbolic. The house is now back to the rightful owners. Hopefully weĺl get to find out about Asads businesses. 

The difference between Aahil and Sanams experience was that when Sanam held on to Aahil, he was able to settle her back into bed fast asleep and leave the room for his own. Sanam had no memory of what took place even though Ahil was standing over her when she woke up.

This time, it will be to see if Aahil wakes up while still in Sanams arms, shocked then jerks himself to his side.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-01, 00:40

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:the papers got signed, the hick up could b because rehaan makes sure tanu doesn't get her hand on it...or could b that whatever tanu plans accidently gets spoiled by aahil or sanam or others....

Yes, Tanveer handing over the keys was symbolic. The house is now back to the rightful owners. Hopefully weĺl get to find out about Asads businesses. 

The difference between Aahil and Sanams experience was that when Sanam held on to Aahil, he was able to settle her back into bed fast asleep and leave the room for his own. Sanam had no memory of what took place even though Ahil was standing over her when she woke up.

This time, it will be to see if Aahil wakes up while still in Sanams arms, shocked then jerks himself to his side.

asad's businesses??? wat about them??

yes it would depend on how and when aahil wakes up...he will b embarrassed and defensive...don't want him to b to cruel to her...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-01, 00:55

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

yes it would depend on how and when aahil wakes up...he will b embarrassed and defensive...don't want him to b to cruel to her...

Well after Asad and Zoya were ¨killed¨ no one knows what happened to his businesses, who took them over. Dilshad never mentioned it nor looked into it. 

I think at first as you said heĺl be embarrassed and defensive then tell her she should have wake him. They may get in a lil argument about it.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-01, 01:03

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

Well after Asad and Zoya were ¨killed¨ no one knows what happened to his businesses, who took them over. Dilshad never mentioned it nor looked into it. 

I think at first as you said heĺl be embarrassed and defensive then tell her she should have wake him. They may get in a lil argument about it.

i found it surprising that asad didn't have life cover or anything to cover the odds...then I wonder if Dilshaad ran without thinking about anything because she thou if tanu knew where she was tanu would come back to finish the job...after all this time would the0makers have conveniently forgotten about the business...

arguments r there speciality at the moment...should b good

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-01, 01:45

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

i found it surprising that asad didn't have life cover or anything to cover the odds...then I wonder if Dilshaad ran without thinking about anything because she thou if tanu knew where she was tanu would come back to finish the job...after all this time would the0makers have conveniently forgotten about the business...

Same thing I was thinking. Im sure he had coverage and a will, but it was never revealed as Dilshad ran without thinking twice. But im surprised with the twenty years that went by she never once looked into it. 

Their arguments will be good but their love will be even better. Spoilers have me very excited.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-01, 03:03

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes it would depend on how and when aahil wakes up...he will b embarrassed and defensive...don't want him to b t0o cruel to her...

Same thing I was thinking. Im sure he had coverage and a will, but it was never revealed as Dilshad ran without thinking twice. But im surprised with the twenty years that went by she never once looked into it. 

Their arguments will be good but their love will be even better. Spoilers have me very excited.

mayb as they got older dilshaad didn't want to open it up in case the girls found out something...and it may have been to painful for her to think about...

well there pretend romance was good, I can only imagine that the real thing is going to to melt my screen...cant wait either...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-01, 03:31

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

mayb as they got older dilshaad didn't want to open it up in case the girls found out something...and it may have been to painful for her to think about...

well there pretend romance was good, I can only imagine that the real thing is going to to melt my screen...cant wait either...

Im trying to figure out when the indirect ¨I love you¨ will be in tomorrows eppy. Will it be when they awake in the morning? Iĺl love to see Aahil awaken in her arms and she to be asleep. He becomes shocked at first then decides not to wake her, but covers her back as he gets up. At the same time she is having a sweet dream about him and says out loud, Ï love you Ahil. He becomes shocked again at first but then smiles and as he walks off, replies, Ï love you too. And that is how they may confess those feelings. 
Or
Will it happen after seeing the moon.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-01, 04:45

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Im trying to figure out when the indirect ¨I love you¨ will be in tomorrows eppy. Will it be when they awake in the morning? Iĺl love to see Aahil awaken in her arms and she to be asleep. He becomes shocked at first then decides not to wake her, but covers her back as he gets up. At the same time she is having a sweet dream about him and says out loud, Ï love you Ahil. He becomes shocked again at first but then smiles and as he walks off, replies, Ï love you too. And that is how they may confess those feelings. 
Or

i like the idea of her being asleep and he waking up in her arms and lovingly leaves her asleep and looks on...

r they both meant to say I love u?? I wonder if it is something they do in front of others as a pretence...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-01, 05:14

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

Or

i like the idea of her being asleep and he waking up in her arms and lovingly leaves her asleep and looks on...

r they both meant to say I love u?? I wonder if it is something they do in front of others as a pretence...
Well, I dont think it's pretense as according to spoilers, they take their relationship to a new level, where weĺl actually see the love between them. 
Spoilers/segment/ says that though we know they love each other very much, but this time around the love will be apparent between the two.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:18

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum