Latest topics

Laut Aao Trisha 31st July 2014 Written Episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-31, 23:01

Sonali, Gaurav and Nikil start a get together party and Sonali says it is a party for Nikhil’s bachlerhood. Neha comes there and join them. Gaurav says Sonali she could have arranged party outside. She says with the party environment at home, they change the seriousness around. Sonali says Neha that Nikhil is very rich but is still bachelor. She take Neha then into kichen. Once they go, Nikhil asks Gaurav what is wrong with Sonali, why is she trying to patch me up with Neha. Gaurav says he does not know. Nikhil asks him to stop smoking. Gauarav nods yes.

Neha gets sad seeing Pratik going into his room and not noticing her. Pratik informs Amrita that kidnapper is Vinod, our ex-finance head. He says he does not believe Kabeer. Amrita asks she does not believe him either as he came without Trisha.

Neha says Nikhil that she does not want to marry and fall into relationship, but they can enjoy and asks if it is her place or his place. Nikhil says he is not like that. She says even she is not like that, but she changed over time. He says he is not understanding what she means. She says even she is not and says she is joking.

Bobby tries to speak to Amrita, but stops seeing Pratik. Pratik asks what is he doing here. She says he came to say something. Pratik asks Bobby what he wants to say. Bobby says he saw Trisha and Vivan together on the party night kissing and fondling each other. Pratik and Amrita are shocked to hear that.

Kabeer is at home watching CCTV footage of Pratik going into factor when kidnapper called him. Inspector Abhay calls him and says he found Vinod’s hideout.

Amrita slaps Bobby and says how dare he is to allege Trisha. Pratik also shouts at Bobby. Bobby shows them video of Trisha/Vivan kissing. Pratik says if this video is doctored, he will ruin him. Bobby says it is original. Pratik asks if someone else saw this video. Bobby says video is also in the computer which police took.
Pratik comes to Gaurav’s house and searches for Vivan. He sees Vivan talking to Trisha’s pic on his laptop and slaps him for having an affair with his cousin sister.

Kabeer reaches Vinod’s hideout place. Officer says he saw Vinod going into second floor apartment. Kabeer takes his officers into building with guns.

Pratik asks Vivan where is he hiding Trisha. Gaurav says it is not right to accuse Vivan. Pratik says he saw video of him kissing Trisha. Vivan says he does not know where she is. Amrita says bobby took his and Trisha’s video and they saw it. Pratik asks him again to tell the truth, else he will kill him. Gaurav tries to rescue Vivan. Pratik asks him to stop interfering and says he did not bring his children well. Sonali says even they did not bought up Trisha well and says she believes her son and will speak to him. Pratik says her to ask what he knows, he wants his daughter back, else he will ruin Vivan’s life.

Vinod tries to abuse a masked girl in his apartment. Kabeer hears that from outisde and blasts the door. Vinod holds the girl on gunpoint and says he will kill her if they try to capture. him. He takes the girl out from there via stairs while Kabeer and his team follow him. Manoj gets into his car and elopes while Kabeer and Abhay follow him in jeep and other officers in their cars. Kidnapper gets into the building and goes to the top floor.

Precap: Kabeer asks Vinod where is Trisha. He says Pratik ruined his life and he wants to take revenge from him.

*DTB.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha 31st July 2014 Written Episode

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-01, 11:55

Ok.. so Solanki is a stooge, will he jump of the terrace after saying anything illuminating or just blabbering...

and anybody getting irritated of Vivan?/

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-01, 13:00

Thanks Tants

Solanki is after revenge.. he doesn't have Trisha.. wonder who that unfortunate girl with him was.. my daughter is convinced its the airhead with the hair dryer.

Sonali, trying to matchmake rather desperately.. why doesn't Nikhil tell her he's not interested? All those things that Neha said seem to have been brought on by Prateek walking into his room.

Tants, irritated by Vivan in what way?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-01, 13:08

Vivaan is a brat just like Trisha... probably worse, we'll have to see.

Pratik doesn't think much of Gaurav n Sonali isn't it... He thinks Gaurav isn't capable of doing business n Sonali is a church lady. More relationships crumbling. I was wishing even more today for a stronger actor as Pratik.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-01, 13:21

slmu wrote:Thanks Tants

Solanki is after revenge.. he doesn't have Trisha.. wonder who that unfortunate girl with him was.. my daughter is convinced its the airhead with the hair dryer.

Sonali, trying to matchmake rather desperately.. why doesn't Nikhil tell her he's not interested? All those things that Neha said seem to have been brought on by Prateek walking into his room.

U are welcome..

what kind of revenge?? when he does nt have Trisha or anybody connected to Swaika with him??

Kabir was unconvinced when Pratik was saying tht Solanki was guilty(court had pronounced not guilty) , That makes me wonder whether Pratik made him a scapegoat or  tried to harrass him to hide some or any guilty secrets of his own.

It could be Meghana too, La's daughter.. Kabir recognized her when he pulled off the mask na

Shanthi, the only thing Vivan sem to be doing is continued defiance, I would want to see more shades of him ..Bobby has had more emotions to share unlike Vivan.. who seems to be rebeling just for rebellion's sake

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-01, 13:29

Tanthya wrote:

U are welcome..

what kind of revenge?? when he does nt have Trisha or anybody connected to Swaika with him??

Kabir was unconvinced when Pratik was saying tht Solanki was guilty(court had pronounced not guilty) , That makes me wonder whether Pratik made him a scapegoat or  tried to harrass him to hide some or any guilty secrets of his own.

It could be Meghana too, La's daughter.. Kabir recognized her when he pulled off the mask na

Shanthi, the only thing Vivan sem to be doing is continued defiance, I would want to see more shades of him ..Bobby has had more emotions to share unlike Vivan.. who seems to be rebeling just for rebellion's sake

Yes Kabir did recognize the girl. We'll see today who she was.

Solanki is blaming Prateek for his ruined life.. so maybe Prateek did make him a scapegoat.. perhaps to cover for Gaurav? he was scathing of Gaurav yesterday.

Agree about Vivan there has been nothing except attitude

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-01, 13:29

trintring wrote:Vivaan is a brat just like Trisha... probably worse, we'll have to see.

Pratik doesn't think much of Gaurav n Sonali isn't it... He thinks Gaurav isn't capable of doing business n Sonali is a church lady. More relationships crumbling. I was wishing even more today for a stronger actor as Pratik.

Yes, I want to see more of Vivan and not just the one dimensional Vivan .. He may expose Trisha for what she really is..

Pratik does not think much of anybody apart from his pompous self.. I liked Sonali riposte though, pointing out that their Trisha was not brought up well either ... I hope to see that remark having a widening effect ...

Y'day Bhagyashree surprised me .. there was bit of acting there but felt that her voice was dubbed by somebody else.. Did u girls get that feeling?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-01, 13:33

slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

U are welcome..

Solanki is blaming Prateek for his ruined life.. so maybe Prateek did make him a scapegoat.. perhaps to cover for Gaurav? he was scathing of Gaurav yesterday.

Pra also said that La thought Solanki to be innocent. was it just his ego then that sent him to jail rather than admitting that he was wrong?

And bobby seems to be attached to Trisha as well... what do they see in that idiot girl? thankfully no talking from her today as well.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-01, 13:34

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:Vivaan is a brat just like Trisha... probably worse, we'll have to see.

Yes, I want to see more of Vivan and not just the one dimensional Vivan .. He may expose Trisha for what she really is..

Pratik does not think much of anybody apart from his pompous self.. I liked Sonali riposte though, pointing out that their Trisha was not brought up well either ... I hope to see that remark having a widening effect ...

Y'day Bhagyashree surprised me .. there was bit of acting there but felt that her voice was dubbed by somebody else.. Did u girls get that feeling?
yeah it was less annoying in that part...or did she bring it down a notch?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-01, 13:37

trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

U are welcome..

Pra also said that La thought Solanki to be innocent. was it just his ego then that sent him to jail rather than admitting that he was wrong?

And bobby seems to be attached to Trisha as well... what do they see in that idiot girl? thankfully no talking from her today as well.

Beats me what all of them see in her.. especially since they have grown up with her and seen her nasty side as well.

Perhaps it is Pra's ego and nothing else.. will Solanki jumping off the roof end the story or will we hear more of it?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-01, 13:45

slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

U are welcome..

How many girls have we seen??

Meghna, Neha , Hair dryer girl .. I m rooting for Meghna  hpee

If Pratik ruined Solanki's life..How and why did he do it?? It surely would not be for his siblings ..Was he involved in some golmal, malpractices  or did Solanki find out Pratik's casanova side and tried to take advantage thereby incurring the wrath of Swaika??

YUP !! Feel like delivering a stinging slap to him  everytime he starts his attitude jaap Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-01, 13:51

slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

U are welcome..

Beats me what all of them see in her.. especially since they have grown up with her and seen her nasty side as well.

Perhaps it is Pra's ego and nothing else.. will Solanki jumping off the roof end the story or will we hear more of it?
I think Solanki chapter will finish with him jumping off... we'll get the backstory and that would be it.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-01, 13:53

Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

U are welcome..

If Pratik ruined Solanki's life..How and why did he do it?? It surely would not be for his siblings ..Was he involved in some golmal, malpractices  or did Solanki find out Pratik's casanova side and tried to take advantage thereby incurring the wrath of Swaika??

YUP !! Feel like delivering a stinging slap to him  everytime he starts his attitude jaap Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

hpee  we'll see if you are right or my daughter..  hppy 

Are you suggesting that Solanki is delusional and is blaming Pra for nothing?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-01, 14:07

trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

U are welcome..

Ohh Yeah, I forgot that ...Well, if he admitted that openly, it would not be cuz he has committed the crime ..would that mean that there were other persons who manipulated things in such a way as to pin it on Solanki..Can Prem be the real culprit?

I will be happy as long as she stays disappeared.. don't want to see her unless she has learnt some acting chops..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-01, 14:14

slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

U are welcome..

Nahi, I am saying that Solanki could be the convenient scapegoat for somebody else .. Could it be Prem?? He is a shady character who deals with finances and  Solanki was an accountant ..

I am thinking what IF, Ami herself is responsible  for the disappearance of her daughter ? What skeletons are there in Ami's cupboard ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-01, 14:21

Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:

Nahi, I am saying that Solanki could be the convenient scapegoat for somebody else .. Could it be Prem?? He is a shady character who deals with finances and  Solanki was an accountant ..

I am thinking what IF, Ami herself is responsible  for the disappearance of her daughter ? What skeletons are there in Ami's cupboard ??

Hmm true Prem is shady. And Prem could easily have manipulated Pra into getting Solanki into trouble.

Ami responsible? It is very possible.. there could be something in her past that has brought this about.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-01, 14:58

slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Hmm true Prem is shady. And Prem could easily have manipulated Pra into getting Solanki into trouble.

Ami responsible? It is very possible.. there could be something in her past that has brought this about.
Prem angle seems very possible about Solanki.... he must be swinging money from Pratik. I think we will know Ami's secrets last after everyone's has been divulged. Hopefully there are some clues for us...

What was wrong with that Hairdryer girl.... was she cuckoo or what?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-01, 15:00

trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:

Prem angle seems very possible about Solanki.... he must be swinging money from Pratik. I think we will know Ami's secrets last after everyone's has been divulged. Hopefully there are some clues for us...

She was just an airhead I think.. and Kabir and his sidekick had fun taking the mickey out of her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-01, 15:01

slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Yes, But it kinda is obvious , isn't it ?

I very much want it to be Ami.. Ami doing it in cold blood..  Or what if it is Ami and Trisha collaborating after having discovered the rotten core of all swaika's??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-01, 15:04

Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yes, But it kinda is obvious , isn't it ?

I very much want it to be Ami.. Ami doing it in cold blood..  Or what if it is Ami and Trisha collaborating after having discovered the rotten core of all swaika's??

It won't be her.. if at all its related to her then she will be the innocent victim..

Ami and Trisha together because of the rotten core of the Swaika's? Who's Trisha to judge? She seems pretty rotten so far..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-01, 15:04

trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:

The reaction of hairdryer was all wrong for Indian psyche.. Indians view police with enormous suspicion and mistrust .. they tend to get wary and tensed but this one was behaving as if she  was conversing with next door neighbor who had come asking for a bowl of sugar..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-01, 15:31

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

The reaction of hairdryer was all wrong for Indian psyche.. Indians view police with enormous suspicion and mistrust .. they tend to get wary and tensed but this one was behaving as if she  was conversing with next door neighbor who had come asking for a bowl of sugar..
who acts like that infront of cops? bimbo kahika

so what are our theories about Trisha. I know its too early to speculate but most probable is her running away. alone or with someone? she didn't look particularly alarmed taking money out of the ATM. although I don't have too much faith in her acting. she must have known that ATMs have cameras. if someone took her she could've given some sort of sign.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-01, 16:02

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:

who acts like that infront of cops? bimbo kahika

so what are our theories about Trisha. I know its too early to speculate but most probable is her running away. alone or with someone? she didn't look particularly alarmed taking money out of the ATM. although I don't have too much faith in her acting. she must have known that ATMs have cameras. if someone took her she could've given some sort of sign.

Nothing yet, Trisha is still a vague figure, the puzzle pieces are there but aren't fitted or even visible .. All we know is Trisha is not the innocent  young girl her mom thinks she is ..There are depths to her that are rotten and there is something good about her too..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum