Latest topics

Disappointed in the Editors, Was looking forward To this Eppy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disappointed in the Editors, Was looking forward To this Eppy.

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-01, 22:44

For the entire night I did not sleep. Why? Because I have been looking forward to todays eppy to see all the special scenes we saw in the segments. The editors foolishly chopped up SAHIL scenes when they could have done the chopping with Haya and company. The scenes viewers least interested in, they showed the most. I am really disappointed. Im being honest. I watched Qubool Hai in the past for two people, Zoya and Asad. I continued watching the show for two people alone. SAHIL. 

Anyway, lets talk about what we did see. I must say I liked SAHIL waking up. Sanam was the first to wake up and is surprised realising Ahil is still in her arms. She skilfully moves him over to the bed. (Girl I cant wait for you and Ahil to have kids. I would love to see how you put them to bed. I could see youĺl do an excellent job)

I loved how Aahil kept hold of her dupatta and she trying to release it again. I loved how he woke up and they gazed at each other. I was smiling from ear to ear. But as we knew, Sarra and I, that heĺl be at the defensive when asked about it. 

Then came the Sanam and Asma scenes. I am loving the friendship developing between these two. When Sanam saw the bangles she thought they were from Aahil and was happy to wear them.. (The beginning of her love showing) 
Everyone is looking out for the moon. Sanam enters and Aahil forgets about the moon. He gazes at her in wonderment. She seems happy. Im thinking because of the bangles she thinks Ahil gifted her. 

I love latif. He reprimands Sanam for wearing such plain bangles. (In Sanams eyes they are not plain. To her they are wonderful as she thinks they were from Aahil and says so. )

Rehaan, your dreams have again been shot down. But This time, Sanam did it. She wore the bangles you gifted in secret, BECAUSE she thought they were from Aahil. 

Then its time Aahil is gifting Sanam the bangles. This is where the editors chopped up such beautiful scenes. We saw part of when he was taking off the first bangle she had on, on the left hand then we see where he put on the bangle on the right hand. And then somehow they go to scenes with Tanveer. They killed SAHIL scenes. We should email Zee tv. 

Sanam proudly approaches Tanveer after leaving Aahil and wishes her Eid Mubarak. The scenes the editors chopped would have showed us the caressing of her hand, his tenderness, that screamed out his love. 

Well, now we are on to Tanveer and Razia. I have no idea if Tanveer knew it was Razia. BUT Razia seemed to know it was Tanveer. The way she clenched her fists while talking to her. Razia is coming back for Revenge. And it has NOTHING to do with SAHIL. HOWEVER, Razia may use SAHIL to destroy Tanveer. Razia did not put the dots together when Tanveer said the name ¨Sanam¨. 

Anyway, I guess the promos for the I love you was not for today. But I am expecting it within the next few days. We are in for many surprises for the Eid thing tomorrow as promos and spoilers imply. The I Love You, would fit in nicely there. 

But I must say Sanam emerged happier after the SAHIL scene. DARN editors for chopping it up. Whatever we missed had an enormous effect on Sanam.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappointed in the Editors, Was looking forward To this Eppy.

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-02, 04:37

get wat u mean looks like they did cut scenes out of sanam aahil so that they can start the love triangle of haya...doing it once wasnt enough they had to have no originality and look at doing another... Bang Bang Bang 

i liked how sanam moved aahil over, and he caught and held on to the dupatta like any part of her is enough to keep every bad thing away...and then he woke up and the defense mechanism...

aw sanam thou the kangan were from aahil and wore it for that reason...wonder if she will question where the gift appeared from...

so razia knows who tanu is..but does tanu, when she came of the phone she didn't look happy like she didn't want to extend the invitation...if she doesnt know how is razia important enough that tanu has to invite her..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-02, 06:14

I was getting angry. They are trying to get SAHIL fans to slso get hooked on Haya love triangle. It wont work. I, like many others only watch for SAHIL. They gave us the good beginning seen, then butchered the rest. 

Aahil was wrapped around Sanam. She is going to have to get accustomed to it. Thats where he will always wanna be. lol.

Im interested in if sheĺl question too. However, I think the first half hour of tomorrow eppy will be about the preparations for the event. Just like how it was last year with Asad and Zoya running around. Sanam and Aahil will probably do the same. During that time weĺl probably get some closure from todays eppy. From what I read about the event, its going to be just a special Qubool hai episode with these added attractions. Secrets are going to be revealed, etc. Just like last years eppy. 

Im soo looking forward to SAHIL dance. Whether its both of them or one of them having the dream, we know what is on their mind and the passion they have for the other. 

As Nida is in the eid event, tells me that she is going to be part of the show. A big secret I think will be revealed apart from Sanam being Zoyas daughter to Razia.. I think would be Nida coming in and her revelation about tanveer having her kidnapped or something. Tanveer might make an excuse saying that she has known awhile now the SAHIL were in love, and realised how miserable Ahil has been with Nida as he has been dreaming to be with Sanam, so she decided to give him what he wanted.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-02, 13:40

i didn't mind haaya and rahaat scenes but in small doses, and now lost interest wit the triangle...mayb apart from trying to get fans hooked on to them cause I can't c that happening wat if they thou can't do the triangle between aahil sanam and rehaan so will do it wit the other lot??

once she knows he loves her and she knows her own feelings she will love love that he will always b there

that good that it is still a QH episode abuse I don't have an interest in many other Zee shows, wouldn't want to b subjected to that...looking forward to seeing wat secrets r revealed...and me to looking forward to their dance...should b good

nida is here so she should try and cause trouble...logical place for her to start is wit kidnapping...she also knows that tanu wants property, wealth lets c if she says anything or if it is to soon in the plot for that revelation

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-02, 15:25

Nida may accuse Tanu, but you know Tanu will cover her tracks. I honestly dont think Razias entry is going to make any big waves in the special eppy today. SAHIL seemed to be ok for the little get together Aahil decides to have next week. Im dying to see how it plays out. Someone said they saw a promo of razia telling Tanu that her bahu is Zoyas daughter. I have not seen that Promo. I have seen all the others shown but that one.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-02, 19:45

the secrets being revealed could b razia telling tanu and that lets aahil sanam story build some more...

if tanu has got nida go then she should have thou of a cover story after all that's how she has stayed ahead...

aahil had said something to sanam which made her cry, rehjaan was being nice and aahil got jealous...looking forward to the scene...hope they don't chop it up...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum