Latest topics

Jodha Akbar-We may be surprised!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar-We may be surprised!

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-01, 23:33

We may be surprised at the end of this track!!!

This looks like a perfect plan thought out by an enemy of J2 and Jalal is falling into it unknowingly having pity for a woman that is being abuse by her husband.
MahaC and Abu Mail:  might have plan this by bring them as refugee;  make it look real that she is abused and let people so the King will know and have pity for her. A beautiful woman with great talent of singing which Jalal likes. Get her established in his haram like a protection. Then execute the plan.

Which could be:
-          Kill Jalal by poison
-          Kill Jodha and her unborn kids by poison
-          Get Jalal married to her for Mughal blood heirs
 To protect her from her husband Jalal might take certain steps like keeping her in the royal court either by marriage or concubine maybe by the wish of Ruky who believe she is the new bird to separate Jalal from Jodha if she doesn’t have hand in this plot but only takes advantage of it to achieve her aim.
 Ruky or Maham: might have hired this Lady and her husband to come so she can use them to create havoc between Jodha and Jalal because the bath scene looked planed and Ruky and Maham knows Jalal loves music and beautiful women.  Their earnest desire that the heir should be of pure Mughals blood might lead to this plan to get Jalal married to a Mughal woman.
The track is still ongoing and as I mentioned early that in anger and lustful desire  or pity for a talented abused woman-Jalal might make a wrong choice which he will regret later however right now how he will make amends will depends on the readiness of Jodha to let him get closer to her after everything. Jodha seems to trusting his word and loving him despite the wrong signals and vibes she is getting. Let’s see how long that unconditional trust will last too.
We learn from mistakes- if you don’t make such delicate mistakes you do not get experiences from them.  Jalal is a man and human too bound to err either by choice or under influence (so Jodha Akbar fans please be patient with Jalal at this crucial moment of his life) if the CV team wants him to have fun with  Atifa either per fiction or history it will happen and the end result too we shall know after this track is over. He will take responsibility for his actions too.
 Yes!!!!! Jalal’s love for the mother of his unborn kids is still intact. He complaining to Ruky is normally she is his friend  and first wife to whom he can share anything with and until that bond is tarnish it will continue to be so (thanks to Jodha when it was on a tin thread she saved it but Ruky will not do the same ever). Ruky enmity towards Jodha is what Jalal don’t know up to date and eventually will do. She have the opportunity to use against Jodha so let her do so the one to have the last laugh is most certainly to be Jodha ( though she will not use it against Ruky).
See the way Jodha was hurt but still hold her grounds and talked directly to Jalal something Ruky did not do when she sensed distance between her and Jalal instead she started plotting and keeps plotting that will lead her into trouble. If Ruky knows  Jalal is leaving Jodha behind and she is happy I will advise her not to because though Atgah brought the idea of Jodha not going Jalal had no intention of taken Jodha anyway-he wants to do his mischief in the dark. Why: Love and respect for someone? His guilty conscience that he is refusing to obey due to desire? ( despite everything going wrong in his emotion or head he is still consciously aware of his love for Jodha).
 Anything is possible with the CV team and it looks like there is a surprise tag here and am so curious to see who is behind this Atifa plot.

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-02, 06:48; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar-We may be surprised!

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-01, 23:40

You are a ray of positiveness among the gloomy clouds, Nanyaa ..

Hugs for that..

Mischief is afoot, thats for sure ..

There is a rumor that Khyber will be sentenced to death, I guess Khyber's latest perfidy will lead to that.. this might provoke Jodha to go all out to protect Khyber, widening the existing rift even further ...

Will Jodha wake up in time ?/what was in the letter that shockd Jodha so.. all this will be interesting..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-02, 00:16

Tanthya wrote:You are a ray of positiveness among the gloomy clouds, Nanyaa ..

Hugs for that..

Mischief is afoot, thats for sure ..

There is a rumor that Khyber will be sentenced to death, I guess Khyber's latest perfidy will lead to that.. this might provoke Jodha to go all out to protect Khyber, widening the existing rift even further ...

Will Jodha wake up in time ?/what was in the letter that shockd Jodha so.. all this will be interesting..
Thanks Tanthya,

The pieces will fall in place soon. There is something hidden- like a puzzle here.
 I am not too worried of Jodha at the moment she is all in love with Jalal that is for sure. How she will handle all this is going to be a factor that may cause Jalal to either love her more at the end of this entire rift or misunderstand or petty little fights or there maybe a big separation till the kids are born. She will fight and stand by Jalal always 'hopefully' before others but in close doors might show her displeasure for him directly.

I know the CV team doesn’t have any good credits when it comes to showing strange illogical tracks but I think they have a very good reason for taking such a risk.
I still believe in Jalal’s love which is what is being questioned now among the fans due to his current actions in the track.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

why cv don make akbar intelligent, clever and smart as how the original akbar was.

Post by sbnaidu on 2014-08-02, 11:21

in history class my Prof. said akbar was an intelligent clever smart king who was able to rule his vast kingdom due to this factors.
he had spies very state n district n in the palace, so he knew what was happening and how he encounter the problems. he was smart in his tact. his trustworth minister atgah only knows him well.
but here if it is fiction or history., cv have dmade him stupid don even know his rukg and mahamanga,s tricks.
and what is happening in the court. if the king is this stupid how will her rule the kingdom.
of coursed ekta kapoor and team can say that it is fiction but it is stupid and silly that they make akbar so lustful. and thinks of woman only.
we have seen agro the oscar movie it was said it was bit fictio but they made cia agent who plan the escape real and smart to the core.
same with the movies superman batman and clash of the titans,
any movie you make on history no matter it was redone now as fiction we cannot make the lead players silly and totrally stupid unless you are doing comedy.
I don know if you fans have seen HEY RAM DONE BY KAMALHASAN IN SOUTH, where he did the movie on the indians uprising agt the british, it was fiction but it was written to the core of fiction and non fiction whereby the story made us in my part of world to rethink of all the characters back.
you cannot twist n create stories to make akbar look stupid and makes wonder is this what the great akbar ruled hi s empayar with lust, desire not brain n brawn.

pls hopefully EKTA AND HER TEAM don make akbar silly.pls bring back the strong valiant tackful akbar who can see thru all peoples schemes and plots one of his own to control everyone. that was the fear he had rule the kingdom.
as how he was at the start of the serial when he handle the rajputs, his sis in law marriage,
when he is in his own ground he has become s................................................,
pls bring back the fearless intelligent clever scheming akbar the emporer.

i really do not know if every one will agree with me

sbnaidu

Back to top Go down

investigate

Post by sbnaidu on 2014-08-02, 11:28

akbar the king always investigates everything and everyone does not trust anyone easily but jodha and atagah n team of trustworth ministers.
in this serial akbar the king has never investigates anything, so don we wonder how he ruled the vast kingdom for so long, no matter what a king investigates the truth not let the woman he love down.
there has been no discussion or instructions to his team to find out of atifa an her team. but just believe.
CV pls buck up

sbnaidu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-02, 20:27

Hello, Sbnaidu,  hpee 

Your points of views and comments of the Serial are respected Welcome to Dhwani.

Personally my antidote to things that do not make sense or fall in line with actual history is to say to myself over and over again: THIS IS JUST ANOTHER DAILY SOAP WITH HISTORICAL BACKGROUND AND NAMES. AND SEE THE AMUSEMENT IN IT AND LAUGH MY HEAD OFF IF SOMETHING ILLOGICAL IS SHOWN!

Please try it and it will take the stress and frustration away. If the people in charge to check that things are falling in place do not do so my dear what can you do about it far off from that domain?
Relax and enjoy or possible scape the ones you don't like it will help.
 long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

hello

Post by sbnaidu on 2014-08-02, 20:45

you are right Nanayaa623, but great king is been made a dummy on screen that is sad.
but i will take yr advise n wont see the serial anymore untill i read something positive on our dhwani.
thks for yr welcoming me to write on yr page. Cherio

sbnaidu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-02, 21:10

sbnaidu wrote:you are right Nanayaa623, but great king is been made a dummy on screen that is sad.
but i will take yr advise n wont see the serial anymore untill i read something positive on our dhwani.
thks for yr welcoming me to write on yr page. Cherio
You welcome dear but do sneak and peek if you can ROFL 

I have a feeling this twisted CV team Bang  Bang  Bang  will make us say something "shut up" like they say in the US when they are surprised about something 'hopefully'.

hug1

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-08-02, 22:37

Nanayaa your thoughts are born out of positive rays. long hug i don't watch the show instead keep it safe and read the written updates first and then decide whether to see or not. When I read the update i was so angry about the Jalal-Atifa scenes that even Atgah looks more sensible and have a brain. Then came your post and trust me i am so relieved now.

Yes, Jalal hardly looks like a king. Keeping fiction part apart there is absolute no meaning of the show. Strange is that after getting so many hints about evil mind of Sharif and Adham, Jalal keeping them safe in his palace. And if somebody had been this womanise, his empire would have never evolved. Well talking about logic about logic in Ekta's show is itself illogical. Another funny part with the track is -- its totally difficult to digest Jalal always gets attracted to those who sings well. How come tansen is saved? ROFL hopefully CVs won't stretch it to the babies's birth. A few happy and lovely moment is still needed. Just 2 happy scenes after her pregnancy, NO ITS NOT ENOUGH!!!!

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-02, 23:15

Illeana** wrote:Nanayaa your thoughts are born out of positive rays.    long hug     i don't watch the show instead keep it safe and read the written updates first and then decide whether to see or not. When I read the update i was so angry about the Jalal-Atifa scenes that even Atgah looks more sensible and have a brain. Then came your post and trust me i am so relieved now.

Yes, Jalal hardly looks like a king. Keeping fiction part apart there is absolute no meaning of the show. Strange is that after getting so many hints about evil mind of Sharif and Adham, Jalal keeping them safe in his palace. And if somebody had been this womanise, his empire would have never evolved. Well talking about logic about logic in Ekta's show is itself illogical. Another funny part with the track is -- its totally difficult to digest Jalal always gets attracted to those who sings well. How come tansen is saved?    ROFL    hopefully CVs won't stretch it to the babies's birth. A few happy and lovely moment is still needed. Just 2 happy scenes after her pregnancy, NO ITS NOT ENOUGH!!!!
Ooo, my dear that is epic ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

We have to happy ourselves  in the midst of their illogical and games

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-03, 20:56

Nanayaa.. love your post.. thank you for the positive angle  long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-03, 21:11

Nice to read a postivie thing on JA Nanayaa...yeah I hope the cvs have something solid to bring out of this track and it should mean something in Jodha and akbars relationship

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 21:16

nice positive post...i no longer watch the show...read the odd WU and spoilers to try and c wat is going on...jalal  was meant to b smart, savvy, have brains but in the serial they have reduced that to next to nothing...it is nice to read that there could b a surprise at the end of the track...hope there is one...and it brings jalal and jodha together...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-08-03, 23:22

Loved ur positive approach Nanayaa..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-03, 23:28

slmu wrote:Nanayaa.. love your post.. thank you for the positive angle  long hug
Thank You Shanthi, long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-03, 23:37

sarra0 wrote:nice positive post...i no longer watch the show...read the odd WU and spoilers to try and c wat is going on...jalal  was meant to b smart, savvy, have brains but in the serial they have reduced that to next to nothing...it is nice to read that there could b a surprise at the end of the track...hope there is one...and it brings jalal and jodha together...
Thank you Sarra,  long hug

Bring Jalal and Jodha together is  the end result if there would be any separation at all. CV team are gambling here with this two tracks Atifa and King Kong  either they want to make this looks like a big mistake of Jalal which he would regret later as a cause and effect situation in King Kong Jodha equation or this is a master piece plot from an outside enemy. Which ever way they take am sure the results will still be strong bond  between J2. However am curious about how they will go about the damage control or who will get the punishment at the end.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-03, 23:46

Maria J wrote:Loved ur positive approach Nanayaa..
Thanks Maria,  hpee
Am thinking in this direction cause something looks hidden that you can't point at it and CV team have concealed it very well especially as they are show King Kong and Jodha sympathy with Jalal and Atifa strange attraction at the same time.

Confusing viewers as though because Jalal is upset with Jodha that is why he is going far from her but that is not the case. Jalal is already in a diffrent world and at the same time he is handling Jodha and King Kong situation. Poor guy he is a mess: strange emotions he doesn't understand and at the same time being jealousy and possessive when someone comes close to his beloved. We all know how he hit the roof in Sujal track.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-03, 23:52

zuzana wrote:Nice to read a postivie thing on JA Nanayaa...yeah I hope the cvs have something solid to bring out of this track and it should mean something in Jodha and akbars relationship
Thanks Zuzana long hug  that is my hope too.

For taking such a risky twist CV team should have something interesting under their sleeves. Though they can't be trusted No  No  No

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-08-04, 00:39

Good post Nanayaa. Well a surprise element maybe , but I am so getting tired of watching a dumb Jalal.

If Maham or Rukku has planted this girl to create distance between Jodha and Jalal and this is stupid as Jalal will always be close to Jo as she is going to give birth to his heir.

Secondly Jo knows that he is a King and he already has many wives and will have more, maybe this track will bring out this acceptance level.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-04, 01:34

amimus wrote:Good post Nanayaa. Well a surprise element maybe , but I am so getting tired of watching a dumb Jalal.

If Maham or Rukku has planted this girl to create distance between Jodha and Jalal and this is stupid as Jalal will always be close to Jo as she is going to give birth to his heir.

Secondly Jo knows that he is a King and he already has many wives and will have more, maybe this track will bring out this acceptance level.
Oh gosh! Amimus,  Kiss long hug  hmm I was feeling bored all of a sudden and said let me go on the net and read posts when I saw your dp I said yes am going to watch IPkkn again today! Party1

You know what the deep question here is how the plotter knew Jalal would be affected or attracted to Atifa by all means and create a distance between J2 ( so here is the motive to kill Jalal or create distance between J2).? There must be some mystic help involvement kinda. Another strange thing is why now MahaC wants King kong to kill Jodha and not Jalal? What will she gain if Jodha dies Jalal is still on the throne and other wives may give Jalal another heir right? And if King Kong is going to kill Jodha why do MahaC need Atifa to create distance between J2 if (jodha) will be dead soon by the hand of King Kong?
Is this a double game plan or two different people are playing the game here one is to kill Jodha and Jalal at the same time for revenge and the throne; and one is to create havoc or separation in the small haven of J2 to take revenge on Jodha. So who are the player/players?
It doesn't look to me like Jodha's actions now are the cause of anything Jalal’s state of mind or emotions. All plans were premeditated already or as plan B before Jodha started her sympathy mission towards King Kong- in that no one perceived at the time of MahaC invasion that Jodha would be kidnap or save by King Kong in the jungle. The rift between Jodha and Jalal is because of their own (J2) actions towards each other : that is Jodha showing kindness to someone she thinks saved her and doesn’t know what he is doing himself. Jalal on the other hand is in a panic state when king kong took Jodha and he recused her; the fear of losing her and the babies had an effect on him and seeing Jodha actions throws him of balance.
Now in the middle of all this the enemy plans is ongoing right under their nose and both have no clue of it.Since both are the target of the enemies I expect them both to  come out of this together stronger in love  and understanding.

Lets see how it goes.  CV team better impress me with this twist cause it is  mysterious.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-04, 07:39

Nanayaa623 wrote:
amimus wrote:Good post Nanayaa. Well a surprise element maybe , but I am so getting tired of watching a dumb Jalal.

Oh gosh! Amimus,  Kiss long hug  hmm I was feeling bored all of a sudden and said let me go on the net and read posts when I saw your dp I said yes am going to watch IPkkn again today! Party1

You know what the deep question here is how the plotter knew Jalal would be affected or attracted to Atifa by all means and create a distance between J2 ( so here is the motive to kill Jalal or create distance between J2).? There must be some mystic help involvement kinda. Another strange thing is why now MahaC wants King kong to kill Jodha and not Jalal? What will she gain if Jodha dies Jalal is still on the throne and other wives may give Jalal another heir right? And if King Kong is going to kill Jodha why do MahaC need Atifa to create distance between J2 if (jodha) will be dead soon by the hand of King Kong?
Is this a double game plan or two different people are playing the game here one is to kill Jodha and Jalal at the same time for revenge and the throne; and one is to create havoc or separation in the small haven of J2 to take revenge on Jodha. So who are the player/players?
It doesn't look to me like Jodha's actions now are the cause of anything Jalal’s state of mind or emotions. All plans were premeditated already or as plan B before Jodha started her sympathy mission towards King Kong- in that no one perceived at the time of MahaC invasion that Jodha would be kidnap or save by King Kong in the jungle. The rift between Jodha and Jalal is because of their own (J2) actions towards each other : that is Jodha showing kindness to someone she thinks saved her and doesn’t know what he is doing himself. Jalal on the other hand is in a panic state when king kong took Jodha and he recused her; the fear of losing her and the babies had an effect on him and seeing Jodha actions throws him of balance.
Now in the middle of all this the enemy plans is ongoing right under their nose and both have no clue of it.Since both are the target of the enemies I expect them both to  come out of this together stronger in love  and understanding.

Lets see how it goes.  CV team better impress me with this twist cause it is  mysterious.

@bold: u finished watchign once  Shocked Clap 

love u  long hug 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-04, 08:39

zuzana wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

love u  long hug 
Yep am watching it all over again. hppy  My therapy for CV team given me pressure ROFL

It is a unique serial like one in a million kinda. Loved it.

long hug  long hug  long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-08-05, 03:59

Very interesting thought hpee ..Cv's can take or might have taken a positive hint from this idea.Hopeful.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-05, 07:18

sunshine99 wrote:Very interesting thought hpee ..Cv's can take or might have taken a positive hint from this idea.Hopeful.
Thanks Sunshine, CV team are just been mysterious with this twist? but I hope for their sake it doesn't flop on them at the end.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-05, 11:03

Nanayaa623 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

love u  long hug 
Yep am watching it all over again. hppy  My therapy for CV team given me pressure ROFL

It is a unique serial like one in a million kinda. Loved it.

long hug  long hug  long hug

yeah it can act like a balm ....therapy  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum