Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - 1 August 2014 - Written Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - 1 August 2014 - Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-02, 02:09

The Episode starts with Mrs. Bhalla and Mr. Bhalla taking care of Ishita as her hand is hurt. They tale Ruhi’s responsible. Ishita thanks them. Raman too acts generous but does not stop his taunts. She smiles. He makes her eat the apple. She says have this apple, I have many work in life. Pammi comes and asks Mrs. Bhalla to bring Amma and Simmi, as the kitty ladies wanted to do some good work, and Ishita suggested us to take some blind school kids to picnic, and we spoke to the blind school association and they gave us tomorrow’s date. Mrs. Bhalla says I can’t go, as Ishita needs care. Ishita asks her to go as Raman is here and he will take care of her. Mrs. Bhalla agrees and Pammi says the food should be best, as it will be always less whatever we do for this kids.

Raman comes talking on phone and gives the good news that he won entrepreneur of the year award and is made association ambassador. He takes his parents’ blessings and asks Ishita to come with him in the party. She says in this state. He asks her to wear a matching sling just like celebrities. She says I don’t go. He says its your problem and leaves. Ashok is angry as Raman won and he lost. Parmeet says Raman is winning in every game. Mihika apologizes to the manager for ruining the costly dress. The man scolds her.

Ashok and Parmeet hear this. Mihika starts crying. Ashok comes and gives her a hanky. Mihika says Sir you. She takes his hanky and she wipes her tears. Ashok defends Mihika and asks the man to take the money and just leave, this can happen by anyone, its just a mistake. Mihika ssays its my mistake, I will pay for it, let it take many month’s salary. She leaves. Parmeet says she has much self esteem. Ashok says she is my ace, Shagun ignored me for Raman, and I m doing this to hurt Shagun and Raman, I will enter Raman’s house to hurt him. He says I know how to target two aims by one arrow.

Mihir comes and hugs Raman, congratulating him. He asks why is he tensed. Raman says about the function, Ishita’s hand is hurt and its difficult who will make her ready. Mihri says I don’t understand. Raman says she will wear saree, but who will make her wear it. Mihir says you. Raman says duffer, do I wear saree, how can I. Mihir laughs and says trust me on this, I will just come. Mihir says its much time I did this, I hope I remember right. Mihir teaches him hoe to tuck a saree and wear it properly. Mihir dons the ghunghat and Raman says wow, I feel Mihika will raise your ghunghat after your marriage.

Raman lifts the ghunghat and Romi walks in. He is stunned seeing their stupidity. He says Subbu Sir gave this file. Mihir asks him to keep the file and leave. Romi thinks what happened to Raman and Mihir, what am I thinking… He leaves. Ishita comes in the hall and Mrs. Bhalla asks her to have food. Ishita says I will have it with Raman. Mr. Bhalla says have it, he will come kate. Ishita sits to have food. Mrs. Bhalla serves her food. Ishita is unable to eat by her left hand and thinks how to eat, Raman made me eat so easily in morning. Her hair opens loose and comes infront to irritate her.

She tries to push them back by nodding her head. She says how to eat now, I can’t. she gets up and Raman comes and makes her sit. He ties her hair. Music plays……………… hasne laga sehra………….. yeh hai mohabbatein……………plays…………. Ishita smiles. She says its aching. He says my hand stuck on your hair. Why did you extend this hair so much, cut it. Mrs. Bhalla says its not easy to maintain this. He says then cut it. She says are you mad. He says it can make 100-150 sweepsticks. He leaves. Mrs. Bhalla tells Ishita not to be think about his words, as Raman likes long hair, his style to love is rude.

Its morning, Raman asks Simmi to fill the admission form. Simmi goes to her room. Ishita asks what happened to her. He says nothing. Amma comes with Pammi and others.Ruhi says bye Ishi Maa, I will send you all photos and asks Raman to take care of her. They leave for the picnic. Simmi says she is going to Ananya’s school with Parmeet. Raman says are you mad. Simmi says parents go for admission of a child. She says I will come late, as I m going on dinner with my husband. She leaves. Ishita says Raman, let her go. He says do what you all want.

Ashok gets ready and talks to Shagun, saying Raman is such a flop man, don’t know what people like in him. He asks her to get the guest room cleaned, as his elder brother is coming to help them in marriage. Shagun is happy that he is keeping his promise. Ashok gets a call that the model is cancelled. Ashok asks him to get a new model as they can’t lose this project. Shagun asks Ashok what should we wear in party. He says anything, you always look good. She gets busy. Ashok thinks get happy Shagun, I will teach you a lesson, you will be punished for supporting Raman.

Raman thinks how to make Ishita wear the saree. Neelu comes and asks does he want anything. He says give me poison. He goes to change. Mihir asks Mihika to get ready and she asks what should she wear, as she is going with him as his fiancée for the first time, she wants to look the best. Mihir selects the sky blue saree. He asks her to get ready. She asks him to make her wear it. He says me? She says if you can teach Raman. He says bloody Romi. She says no, Ishita told me and laughs. He says I will not leave Romi. Raman says how to make Ishita ready, I tell any aunty in society. Ishita comes there looking gorgeous in a white and red saree. He smiles seeing her.

He says lets go now and calls the driver to get the car fast. Simmi comes with Parmeet. Ishita and Raman look at them. Simmi says Parmeet can drop you. Raman says get lost before I break your mouth. Raman and Ishita go by walk. Parmeet tells Simmi to leave it and get ready, as he will take her in a good business party. She gets glad. He says let me show the world my Simmi is with me, and drop Ananya with Neelu. Mihir and Mihika see them and leave. Mihika says I hope Raman and Ishita did not see him.Parmeet sees Mihika and says great fun for Ashok tonight, the younger one is also looking great. The party will be very colorful tonight.

Precap:
Raman tells Ishita that he loves her. She is shocked.
credit DTB

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - 1 August 2014 - Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-08-02, 11:58

Thanks Sarra.

The scene when Romi walks in on Raman and Mihir was absolutely hilarious.. such terrific expressions all round  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL . 

Raman's get me poison cracked me up  hppy 

Simmi.. am so bored. At the end of the episode I thought maybe they are going to have her discover Param's true nature at the party.. but the precap had the ILU scene.. that means the party will be over in no time  Bang  Bang  Bang 

Have a feeling Ashok is going to fall Mihika in the process of using her to teach Shagun and Raman a lesson.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-02, 13:16

shanthi it had some good scenes..

R : Ek haat se ka sakta hai matlab  mere ek haat se nahin, apne ek haat se ka sakta  hppy 

I: u were not leaving it

R: Aayashi ke aadat par gaye hai tumhe yaar hppy 

ashok to the rescue...when ashok came into the scene and held out the handkerchief the background was more suited then the other day...this was more like snakey BG...fitting...
yep looks like ashok may fall for her, he already likes her attitude...i am looking forward to seeing ashok's plan  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad 

not sure y ishita couldn't wear a long formal dress... but raman mihir scene was  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL and romi walking in  hppy 

R: Mujhe aisse kyun lag raha hai ke tere shaadi ke baad mihika tera ghungat utai ge  Twisted Evil 

v want raman dressing up ishita and get mihir wearing it...v say raman ashok romance and her they do raman mihir...the makers r evil  hppy  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad 

raman trying to tie ishita hair back  hppy he had practise wit ruhi hair he should have learned something...

R: goray ke puunch uga de syr pe

R: Saw, dyd jhaaro ban sakte hai

simmi  Bang Bang Bang had enough long ago...

so ashok never told his family about shagun?? if he was that important they would have read about it in the newspaper...

romi told ishita about the saree incident who then told mihika  hppy spreading like wildfire...

how raman thought he would put the saree on is beyond me...the other day he ran out while she was fully clothed...

as u keep saying the LSV torture is not going to end that soon...simmi param looks set to go on

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-02, 18:26

ROFL  yes good dialogues

Shocked  that's true.. he can't stay put when she's fully clothed.. how on earth is he going to help her tie her sari. BTW, who taught Mihir I want to know

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-02, 18:51

well now v have the answer  hppy he needed to know so that when her pleats come undone while fully clothed he could ride to the rescue  hppy 

mihir is a fully rounded individual...so of course he knows all the nuskey...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-02, 18:58

ah its going to be fun watching him do her pleats  hppy 

Mihika is lucky to have a guy like Mihir

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-02, 19:38

hppy of course nothing comes for free...so taunts r a must  Clap 

yep mihika is lucky for now...if she gets ashok  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-02, 21:12

sarra0 wrote:shanthi it had some good scenes..

R : Ek haat se ka sakta hai matlab  mere ek haat se nahin, apne ek haat se ka sakta  hppy 

I: u were not leaving it

R: Aayashi ke aadat par gaye hai tumhe yaar hppy 

ashok to the rescue...when ashok came into the scene and held out the handkerchief the background was more suited then the other day...this was more like snakey BG...fitting...
yep looks like ashok may fall for her, he already likes her attitude...i am looking forward to seeing ashok's plan  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad 

not sure y ishita couldn't wear a long formal dress... but raman mihir scene was  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL and romi walking in  hppy 

R: Mujhe aisse kyun lag raha hai ke tere shaadi ke baad mihika tera ghungat utai ge  Twisted Evil 

v want raman dressing up ishita and get mihir wearing it...v say raman ashok romance and her they do raman mihir...the makers r evil  hppy  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad 

raman trying to tie ishita hair back  hppy he had practise wit ruhi hair he should have learned something...

R: goray ke puunch uga de syr pe

R: Saw, dyd jhaaro ban sakte hai

simmi  Bang Bang Bang had enough long ago...

so ashok never told his family about shagun?? if he was that important they would have read about it in the newspaper...

romi told ishita about the saree incident who then told mihika  hppy spreading like wildfire...

how raman thought he would put the saree on is beyond me...the other day he ran out while she was fully clothed...

as u keep saying the LSV torture is not going to end that soon...simmi param looks set to go on
Thanks for the update Sarra!! And double thanks for the dialogues!! Mihir-Raman scene was superb!!! I think Mihir might well be the perfect husband! He is reportedly a good cook and can also wear a saree which means he can help his wife when she's wearing the saree!!! Awww....
And Romi's thoughts after seeing his bhai with Mihir in such a compromising position reflects the way our dirty minds work!!! hahaha!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum