Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 2nd August 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 2nd August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-02, 23:33

Ashok and Shagun arrive at the party being held in Raman's honour. They are welcomed by their host. Ashok meets Mr. Murthy, the man who had rejected the model sent by Ashok's company. Murthy says that Ashok's employees were being unable to understand exactly what kind of model Murthy wanted. He says that he wants the simple Indian beauty, the ideal Indian woman. Mihir and Mihika arrive around that time. Mihika wonders where her akka and jiju were and they think that the two will make a grand entry. Ashok sees Mihika and leers at her. He assures Murthy that he'd see to it that he sends a model of the exact type that the man wanted. Ashok introduces Shagun to the man.

Raman and Ishita arrive at the party. Despite wearing a sling, Ishita looks stunning. The host welcomes Raman and introduces him as the new president of the New Delhi Entrepreneurs Association. Shagun is furious to find out that the party was held in Raman's honour. She says that Ashok being senior to Raman should have been made the president. Ashok asks her to keep quiet. The reporters gather around Raman for a byte. They ask him what he thought of the fact that he had such a humble start in life and had achieved such success. Raman responds by saying that he had never thought that he would arrive where he had arrived and now after all that he had done, it was not possible to think about it. He says that this is destiny. The reporter then asks for his response to first the best CEO of the Year Award and this new position. Raman says that all this was possible by hard work and determination. He sees Shagun and Ashok glaring at him and adds that there was a lot of attempt to bring down and lower your morale. He says that there was no lack of such negative people around them. However the more people try to bring you down, the desire to rise up also increases. And once you rise up, it is great fun to watch the jealousy of those ill-meaning people. Ishita notices the direction in which Raman's attention lies and sees Shagun and Ashok and is a bit disturbed. 

An announcer comes up and throws a surprise at the guests. He says that this event has been planned for the young successful Raman Kumar Bhalla. He announces that all the partners, wives and girlfriends present ( a bit sexist since what if a woman corporate honcho had come and brought her husband/boyfriend/partner along...) were invited to participate in a ramp walk and an award will be given to the lady declared as the most beautiful among those invited. Raman asks Ishita whether she won't take part. He says that she had broken her hand, not her foot and so could walk. He quickly adds that there wasn't much chance of her winning but still she should participate. Ishita agrees but only for the sake of the NGO. Raman adds that while that was N-G-O, she was N-G. The ladies are invited to go and freshen up in the rooms allotted to them before walking the ramp. Ishita leaves. Ashok is announced as one of the judges along with Sanghvi and Murthy. He tells them that there was none who could judge a woman better than him. He and Raman exchange some glances and mocking gestures.

In her room, Ishita calls up Ruhi. Ruhi asks if Ishita had seen the photos she had sent. Ishita says she had indeed and appreciates the fact that Ruhi had made so many new friends. Ruhi asks Ishita to send her a selfie with her papa and send it on her daadi's phone. Raman arrives once Ishita hangs up. He asks her to hurry up. She tells him to first see the photos Ruhi had sent. Raman sees the photos and then asks her once more to hurry if she wanted to participate. She then tells him that Ruhi wanted a selfie of the two of them and they should send her one. Raman takes a selfie and asks her to send it to Ruhi and then come down once she had fixed her appearance.

Back at the party, the reporters gather around Raman once more and start asking him questions. He is amused and asks them how many more questions they would ask him. He tells them he had already said what he had to say. While talking to the reporters, Raman notices Simmi walking in with Param. He is enraged. He excuses himself from the reporters and goes towards the two. Meanwhile Param introduces Simmi to his office colleagues. Raman arrives there and takes Simmi aside. He is furious and without drawing attention to them, he asks Simmi what she was doing! Simmi asks him what she had done wrong. She had come there wth her husband at a party held in honour of her brother. Raman says that if he lost his temper, he could rough up her dog of a husband and not let her go either. He tells her to leave. Param arrives at the scene. He tells Raman that he might have become the president of this association but no one will put up with the humiliation of 
his wife. He says that Simmi was there as Mrs. Parmeet Khurrana and not as Raman's sister. By making mistakes, misunderstandings will increase. Raman smiles and says that just by wearing a suit, a person doesn't become a businessman. He continues smiling while saying that Param should be grateful that his sister still loved him. Otherwise, it wouldn't take him more than five minutes to set his hands on someone like Param. He leaves them. Param tells Simmi that she should be glad that both her husband and her brother loved her so much. He takes her to introduce her to his other associates.

Raman arrives to see Ishita on her knees at the bottom of the staircase. Her slippers were troubling her and she had bent down to fix it. He is angry at Simmi and tells Ishita 'What's wrong with Simmi'. Ishita is confused and asks him what the matter was. Raman replies that his sister was chanting praises of Param. He steps on Ishita's pleats unknowingly. Impatient for Ishita to get up, Raman pulls her up, unfastening her pleats by mistake. Both of them are horrified. Raman asks her to fix it quickly. She asks him how she was to do this with one hand. Raman takes her pleats in his hand and the two of them surreptitiously climb up the stairs to go to the room to fix the wardrobe malfunction.

The beauty contest is underway and the announcer announces Ishita's name to take the stage. Ishita is nowhere to be seen however. In fact Mrs. Ishita Bhalla was in her room being helped by her husband as they tried to fix her saree. Ishita tries to stop Raman from doing the pleats all wrong. Raman is getting angry at this sudden awkward and difficult task that had been thrown at him. Ishita finally stops him and says she'll do it on her own. Raman lets go of her saree and asks her to go ahead. Ishita tries but it is an impossible task and looks on helplessly as Raman takes the pleats in his hands once more. He scolds her for being so stubborn and then asks her to stand still and quiet. He tries to remember how Mihir had done it at the office. Raman scolds her for wearing a saree and bringing on this trouble. Ishita replies that he had started this by unfastening her pleats by stepping on them. She scolds him for being impatient and not looking at what he was doing. Raman asks her to stop talking for a minute. He asks her to shut up or else he'll forget whatever he had learnt. Ishita is quick to catch on to this slip. She asks him what he meant by 'what he had learnt'. In an embarrassed fashion Raman admits that he had learnt this from someone so that he could help her. Ishita is ready to burst out laughing. He immediately asks her to shut up even before she can open her mouth. She grins widely but doesn't say anything. In a subdued tone Raman asks her to let him do what he was doing. He concentrates on the pleats and does them very seriously. He thinks back to what Mihir had shown him at the office and tries to follow those instructions. 'Dil kahi rukhta nahi' plays in the background. He finally tucks in the pleats and heaves a sigh of relief.

Meanwhile back at the party, the beauty contest is going on. The announcer says that it appeared that Ishitaji needed some more time to get ready. Shagun comes in next. She waves at Ashok before retiring to the wings. Mihika comes in next. Ashok receives a call from Shagun but doesn't take it. Mihir blows Mihika a kiss. She air kisses in all directions, actually intending this for Mihir. Ashok secretly blows a kiss at her. Param looks on in amusement. Simmi comes in. She is nervous. Param nods at her to go ahead. She gains in confidence and Param applauds.

Meanwhile, Ishita says that she couldn't go. Raman asks her what the problem was now. She says that her pallu had become loose and she couldn't go. She sits down. He says that he will fix it for her. She says he couldn't do it. He insists.

The beauty contest ends. The announcer asks the judges to name the winner. The card is handed over and the announcer reads out Mihika's name. Shagun is angered at this. She suspects Ashok is playing at something with Mihika. Mihika is overjoyed to be named the winner. Ashok is called to the stage to hand her the award. Simmi is angry at Mihika's victory and stops Param from applauding. Shagun wonders how Mihika could have been declared the winner. Param thinks to himself that Ashok had hit a sixer. Ashok hands Mihika the trophy. Mihir comes to her and hugs her. Ashok asks her to take a selfie with him. They do so. Mihika is uncomfortable but agrees. Sanghvi and Murthy come forward to congratulate Mihika. Ashok puts his hand on Mihika's shoulder and introduces her as an important part of his company. Mihir saves her from this uncomfortable situation by saying that they should go look for akka and jiju. They leave. Ashok stares on with a leer on his face.

On the stairs, Mihika wonders at the fact that she had won. Mihir tells her that when she was on the stage, she had looked beautiful and sexy. In fact, he says that he had felt that they should run away that very night and get married. Mihir hugs her. Mihika says that jiju was there. Mihir lets her go and looks around. Mihika laughs at him falling for her prank. She asks him where akka and jiju had got lost. She says that perhaps they were in a mood for romance and had gone for a long drive.

In their room, Raman fixes Ishita's pallu. He takes the safety pin to pin her pallu to her blouse. He has to pull up the blouse to do so. He is embarrassed and looks away while doing this. As a result intead of sticking the pin into the saree, he sticks the pin into his finger. He shouts out in pain. Ishita is upset to see him in pain and tells him this was why she had told him not to do this. He shouts at her for moving. Ishita tries to take his finger and suck out the blood. Raman stops her saying that one shouldn't feed blood into the mouth of a tigress. Ishita apologises and asks him to show the injury. Raman tells her that this had happened due to Ishita. Ishita apologises again and says that she'll get the first aid box. As she turns to get it, she and Raman freeze on seeing Mihir and Mihika at the door. Mihir speaks to Mihika. He says that they seemed to have appeared at the wrong moment and should leave. They turn to go. Raman snatches his finger away from Ishita's grasp and stuffs it into his mouth. Ishita is amused and smiles to herself.

Precap: Raman tells Ishita he had something to say to her. Ever since she had talked about first love in his office, he didn't know how to tell her this. He didn't know how she would react at this. He massages her wrist all the while. He continues to say that he had finally decided that he would just tell her. He looks up and says 'Ishita, I love you' He says that he had started to love her. Ishita stares at him with a look of horrified fascination on her face.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-08-03, 01:19; edited 13 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 2nd August 2014 Written Update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-02, 23:48

Hi Hookie .. loved the Romantic Ishra scenes yaar ...
 Starry Love  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-02, 23:50

--sumana13-- wrote:Hi Hookie .. loved the Romantic Ishra scenes yaar ...
 Starry Love  Thumbsup
Hey Manu!!! Loved the episode today!!! Raman being the perfect husband and helping Ishu with her saree was such an adorable moment!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-02, 23:54

hooked wrote:
 Starry Love  Thumbsup
Hey Manu!!! Loved the episode today!!! Raman being the perfect husband and helping Ishu with her saree was such an adorable moment!!
saree pleats and pallu romance .. Uff !!...how cute they are really Rikhia 
 Heart  Heart  Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-02, 23:55

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 Starry Love  Thumbsup
 Heart  Heart  Heart
i know Manu!!! I am totally floored by this new Raman Kumar Bhalla!!  notty

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-02, 23:58

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 Starry Love  Thumbsup
 Heart  Heart  Heart
Hookie am I distracting you from writing this update ?? sorry yaar .. 
please continue

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 00:01

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 Heart  Heart  Heart
Hookie am I distracting you from writing this update ?? sorry yaar .. 
please continue
it's okay....saturday's are in anyway slow!!!  hppy  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 00:04

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 Starry Love  Thumbsup
 Heart  Heart  Heart

do I need to pop a few baloons  Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 00:06

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 Heart  Heart  Heart

Yes please, Sarra!!! Your practical wisdom is sorely needed at the moment!!!  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 00:30

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Heart  Heart  Heart

Yes please, Sarra!!! Your practical wisdom is sorely needed at the moment!!!  Twisted Evil

hppy since I havnt seen the episode a detailed drilling may have to wait until later  hppy but how could raman think ishita had to fix her face that was not gallant...also he didn't thank ishita for helping him to get where he is  hppy but by the sounds of it raman ashok had some lovely moments aankh ke aashare saat  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 00:31

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy since I havnt seen the episode a detailed drilling may have to wait until later  hppy but how could raman think ishita had to fix her face that was not gallant...also he didn't thank ishita for helping him to get where he is  hppy but by the sounds of it raman ashok had some lovely moments aankh ke aashare saat  hppy 
Oh Sarra!!!!  ROFL  ROFL Thanks for trying to burst the bubble!!! Also I  think they added those scenes of Raman and Ashok gesturing at each other with their eyes for our sake alone!!!  hppy  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 00:49

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Oh Sarra!!!!  ROFL  ROFL Thanks for trying to burst the bubble!!! Also I  think they added those scenes of Raman and Ashok gesturing at each other with their eyes for our sake alone!!!  hppy  hppy

hppy hppy yesterday they gave raman mihir today raman ashok...this is the conversation they were having

Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyan Maaf Ho
Ek Tuk Tumhe Dekhtein Hain,
Jo Baat Kehna Chahe Zubaan, Tumse Ye Woh Kehtein Hain,
Aankhon Ki Sharmo Haya Maaf Ho,
Tumhe Dekh Ke Jhukti Hain, Uthi Aankhen Jo Baat Na Keh Saki
Jhuki Aankhen Woh Kehteein Hain,
Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyan Maaf Hon

Hoh Palkon Ki Chilman Mein Aao Main Tumko Chupa Loon,
Khayalon Ki Ye Shokhiyan Maaf Hon,
Har Dam Tumhe Sochtien Hain, Jab Hosh Mein Hota Hai Jahan,
Madhosh Ye Karti Hai,
Aankhon Ki Sharmo Haya Maaf Ho

Ye Zindagi Aap Ki Hi Amanat Rahegi, Hey Hey
Dil Mein Sada Aapki Hi Mohabbat Rahegi, Hey Hey
In Sanson Ko Aapki Hi Zaroorat Rahegi,
Is Dil Ki Nadaaniyan Maaf Hon,
Ye Meri Kahan Sunti Hain

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 01:06

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy hppy yesterday they gave raman mihir today raman ashok...this is the conversation they were having

Madhosh Ye Karti Hai,

Ye Meri Kahan Sunti Hain
 hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy 
Sarra!!!!!! I don't know about Raman and Ishita....but I sure get the feeling that Ashok's love for Raman is increasing by leaps and bounds!!!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-08-03, 01:07

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 01:08

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks
Hey Sabi!!!!  long hug

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 01:45

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Madhosh Ye Karti Hai,

Ye Meri Kahan Sunti Hain
 hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy 
Sarra!!!!!! I don't know about Raman and Ishita....but I sure get the feeling that Ashok's love for Raman is increasing by leaps and bounds!!!!!

hppy i do think that that is due to our songs, they add to ambience and give the situation a certain feel...where would they b without us  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 01:50

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Madhosh Ye Karti Hai,

Ye Meri Kahan Sunti Hain
 hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy 

hppy i do think that that is due to our songs, they add to ambience and give the situation a certain feel...where would they b without us  hppy hppy 
Very true!!! The melody in Ashok's heart is finally being voiced here!!! If only Shagun could hear it too!!!  hppy  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 02:00

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Madhosh Ye Karti Hai,

Ye Meri Kahan Sunti Hain
 hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy 

Very true!!! The melody in Ashok's heart is finally being voiced here!!! If only Shagun could hear it too!!!  hppy  hppy

hppy wat a shock that would b..he could get his revenge...she would say

Bejaan Dil Ko
Bejaan Dil Ko uske Ishq Ne Zinda Kiya
Phir uske Ishq Ne Hi tumhara Dil Ko Tabah Kiya

phir Tadap Tadap ke mere Dil Se Aah kyun Nikalti Rahi
Mujhko Saza Di Pyaar Ki Aisa Kya Gunaah Kiya
mein Lut Gaye Haan Lut Gaye
mein Lut Gaye Teri paisson Mein

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 02:02

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
 hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy 

Bejaan Dil Ko

Wah!! Wah!!! Kya Baat!!! Sarrra!!!!!!  Clap  Clap  Clap If only the CVs had this imagination!!!  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 02:06

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Bejaan Dil Ko

Wah!! Wah!!! Kya Baat!!! Sarrra!!!!!!  Clap  Clap  Clap If only the CVs had this imagination!!!  Twisted Evil

hppy if they had this imagination who would watch there shows apart from us  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 02:09

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Bejaan Dil Ko

hppy if they had this imagination who would watch there shows apart from us  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 
hahahaha!!!! Very true!!!!! But I'm still very happy after the Raman-Mihir saree scene in the office and today's Ashok-Raman eye-talk!!!! As they say hatred is just love gone sour!!!  hppy So I take it as a small treat for us!!!  Clap

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 02:31

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Bejaan Dil Ko

hahahaha!!!! Very true!!!!! But I'm still very happy after the Raman-Mihir saree scene in the office and today's Ashok-Raman eye-talk!!!! As they say hatred is just love gone sour!!!  hppy So I take it as a small treat for us!!!  Clap

love and hate r two sides of the same coin  hppy so whose next on the to do list?  Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 02:38

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

love and hate r two sides of the same coin  hppy so whose next on the to do list?  Twisted Evil 
I hate myself for saying this....Shagun and Simmi. 

Scared

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 02:53

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I hate myself for saying this....Shagun and Simmi. 

Scared

Shocked Broken Heart wat do they have in common??? or is this opposites attract?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-03, 12:44

Lovely update Hooked.

You girls are crazy.. loving the thread.. aankhon ki gustakiyaan maaf do .. too good .. hppy  hppy  hppy 

Seriously, Raman is a great guy, but he does love putting others down.. took so many digs at Apshagun. But I guess, its him trying to hide his feelings for Ashok  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

Nice Ishra scenes  Starry Love 

Ashok is fawning all over Mihika.. and Shagun has noticed.. stand by Shagun.. more coming no doubt.

Simmi and Param..  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: