Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 2nd August 2014 Written Update

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 2nd August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 13:53

long hug thanks for the update...

shanthi taale ek haath se nahin bajte  hppy hppy and ishita noticed and felt jealous...and u thou the party scene would b brief...they gave u wat u wanted...

raman wanted ishita to take part in the ramp walk and she says she will do it for the NGO and he says that's NGO and your NG...wat does NG mean?

shagun was going to wear a pink saree wasnt she but somehow ended up wearing black...oh well matches her soul  hppy 

yep shagun notices ashok fawning, she also would know that ashok would have a hand in mihika winin...mihika was uncomfortable with ashok hands on her shoulder...

saree seen was good, ishita expression when raman was tucking the pleats in the clenched fist and scrunched face...and then ramans expression when he needed to take the safety pin out and put back in...he had his face turned the other way and that's y he pricked himself...how in the world is an attraction going to build between them??

R : sherni ke mou pe khoon nahin lagate  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-03, 13:57

sarra0 wrote: long hug thanks for the update...

shanthi taale ek haath se nahin bajte  hppy hppy and ishita noticed and felt jealous...and u thou the party scene would b brief...they gave u wat u wanted...

raman wanted ishita to take part in the ramp walk and she says she will do it for the NGO and he says that's NGO and your NG...wat does NG mean?

shagun was going to wear a pink saree wasnt she but somehow ended up wearing black...oh well matches her soul  hppy 

yep shagun notices ashok fawning, she also would know that ashok would have a hand in mihika winin...mihika was uncomfortable with ashok hands on her shoulder...

saree seen was good, ishita expression when raman was tucking the pleats in the clenched fist and scrunched face...and then ramans expression when he needed to take the safety pin out and put back in...he had his face turned the other way and that's y he pricked himself...how in the world is an attraction going to build between them??

Attraction is building because of the scrunched face and turned away face.. if they looked at each other and didnt care being touched, there would be no attraction  ROFL  ROFL 

I was going to ask what NG means.. my hubby said No Good  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 14:20

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
hahahaha!!!! Very true!!!!! But I'm still very happy after the Raman-Mihir saree scene in the office and today's Ashok-Raman eye-talk!!!! As they say hatred is just love gone sour!!!  hppy So I take it as a small treat for us!!!  Clap

love and hate r two sides of the same coin  hppy so whose next on the to do list?  Twisted Evil 
I hate myself for saying this....Shagun and Simmi. 

Scared

Shocked Broken Heart wat do they have in common??? or is this opposites attract?
Opposites attract indeed!! They both hate each other like crazy...so it shouldn't take much effort on our part to give that coin a flip so that it ends the wrong side...erm..i mean the right side up!!!  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 14:23

slmu wrote:Lovely update Hooked.

You girls are crazy.. loving the thread.. aankhon ki gustakiyaan maaf do .. too good .. hppy  hppy  hppy 

Seriously, Raman is a great guy, but he does love putting others down.. took so many digs at Apshagun. But I guess, its him trying to hide his feelings for Ashok  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

Nice Ishra scenes  Starry Love 

Ashok is fawning all over Mihika.. and Shagun has noticed.. stand by Shagun.. more coming no doubt.

Simmi and Param..  Bang  Bang  Bang
Hello Shanthi! It was a lovely episode!!! Raman was looking dashing in that white shirt and Ishita was looking really elegant and was sparkling in that saree and lovely hair-do... I suggest she keeps Neelu as her personal stylist!  hppy 
And oh my god!!! Yes, Raman has to mention Ashok somehow... Repressed feelings will out!  ROFL

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 14:25

slmu wrote:

Attraction is building because of the scrunched face and turned away face.. if they looked at each other and didnt care being touched, there would be no attraction  ROFL  ROFL 

hppy hppy u would expect some better expressions if they were attracted  hppy 

i thou NG could mean now go  hppy but no good works as he did say she couldnt win  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 14:28

I didn't get the N-G-O and N.G. joke either!! But Shanthi, your husband is right!! Must be No good...That makes some sense. Non-governmental would make no sense!!!  hppy 

Sarra....that sherni ke mou pe khoon line was just epic!!!! I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I heard that! Karan Patel really takes these nok-jhoks to another level!

And there is a limit to the respectability of these two! Can't wait to see them reach the tipping point.  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 14:29

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

love and hate r two sides of the same coin  hppy so whose next on the to do list?  Twisted Evil 

Scared

Shocked Broken Heart wat do they have in common??? or is this opposites attract?
Opposites attract indeed!! They both hate each other like crazy...so it shouldn't take much effort on our part to give that coin a flip so that it ends the wrong side...erm..i mean the right side up!!!  Twisted Evil

hppy that they do and turn it into ma di laadli bigad gaye  hppy do u think simi hates ishita more or shagun these days??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 14:30

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i thou NG could mean now go  hppy but no good works as he did say she couldnt win  hppy 
More than being attracted to each other, these two just feel awkward whenever they are brought face to face to the fact that he is a man, she is a woman and they are married to each other!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 14:32

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Scared

hppy that they do and turn it into ma di laadli bigad gaye  hppy do u think simi hates ishita more or shagun these days??  
 hppy  hppy  hppy Based on hatred, I think it's almost a tie with Ishita leading by a point. If we are taking into consideration all the people Simmi hates, then we must start a thread called 'Simmi ki Swayamvara'

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 14:36

hooked wrote:

I didn't get the N-G-O and N.G. joke either!! But Shanthi, your husband is right!! Must be No good...That makes some sense. Non-governmental would make no sense!!!  hppy 

Sarra....that sherni ke mou pe khoon line was just epic!!!! I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I heard that! Karan Patel really takes these nok-jhoks to another level!

And there is a limit to the respectability of these two! Can't wait to see them reach the tipping point.  hppy

so no one got the NG reference... hppy I thou it could mean now go... they were being to clever for there own good

it was a great line...his delivery makes all the difference...don't know if it would have that effect if someone else was saying it...

will they reach tipping point?? she can't have kids imagine wat if they decide to b platonic life partners who care and respect and love each other... hppy   Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 14:40

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

so no one got the NG reference... hppy I thou it could mean now go... they were being to clever for there own good

it was a great line...his delivery makes all the difference...don't know if it would have that effect if someone else was saying it...

will they reach tipping point?? she can't have kids imagine wat if they decide to b platonic life partners who care and respect and love each other... hppy   Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
hahaha..the N.G. thing was a bit esoteric...
Karan Patel is brilliant at these quips and as we know he thinks up most of these lines....and Divyanka is wonderful at playing along and adding to the scenes!!!

And please don't even bring up the possibility of a life-long platonic relationship!! If the writers could they would do just that!!!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 14:42

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

More than being attracted to each other, these two just feel awkward whenever they are brought face to face to the fact that he is a man, she is a woman and they are married to each other!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

yep awkward, uncomfortable etc that's wat comes across and v have seen the odd scene where they have shown them to b attracted to each other even if it was a while ago so its not the lack of acting that is giving these expressions it must b in the brief...he keeps calling her yaar must b his thoughts on the subject...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 14:44

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy  hppy  hppy Based on hatred, I think it's almost a tie with Ishita leading by a point. If we are taking into consideration all the people Simmi hates, then we must start a thread called 'Simmi ki Swayamvara'

hppy or one for all the people who hate simi, v would have a long long list on our hands... hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 14:46

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yep awkward, uncomfortable etc that's wat comes across and v have seen the odd scene where they have shown them to b attracted to each other even if it was a while ago so its not the lack of acting that is giving these expressions it must b in the brief...he keeps calling her yaar must b his thoughts on the subject...
yeah...remember the time when raman was going to scold her for getting a scratch on his precious car....that was a totally scrumptious scene! But yes, they are friends and think that this is enough for both of them. Neither of them have much faith in love and romance and so neither of them want to go any further.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 14:46

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy or one for all the people who hate simi, v would have a long long list on our hands... hppy 
hahahahahaa!!!! Oh My God!! We need to stop match-making!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-03, 14:49

So if they don't want to go further and friendship is enough.. what can we expect? More scrunched or turned away faces?  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 14:50

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hahaha..the N.G. thing was a bit esoteric...
Karan Patel is brilliant at these quips and as we know he thinks up most of these lines....and Divyanka is wonderful at playing along and adding to the scenes!!!

And please don't even bring up the possibility of a life-long platonic relationship!! If the writers could they would do just that!!!!  hppy

I knew they improvised and that he thou of some dialogues but didn't realise it was a lot of it...on the odd occasion I have seen an interview of him I thou his quips were like raman and wondered if that's y he played the character convincingly cause its similar to Karen...

ROFL ROFL they could have already thou of it...and thou it makes there life easier  nty 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 14:51

slmu wrote:So if they don't want to go further and friendship is enough.. what can we expect? More scrunched or turned away faces?  Bang  Bang  Bang
Don't worry...as my granny would say, if you keep butter close to the fire for long, it is sure to melt!!!! ROFL

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 14:53

slmu wrote:So if they don't want to go further and friendship is enough.. what can we expect? More scrunched or turned away faces?  Bang  Bang  Bang

mayb they just need something to kick start that aspect of their relationship...if that was enough and the end game u wouldn't expect the cvs to put so much time into creating some of the scenes...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-03, 14:54

hooked wrote:
Don't worry...as my granny would say, if you keep butter close to the fire for long, it is sure to melt!!!! ROFL

ROFL  ROFL .. what a fab way of stating the obvious .. love your granny

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-03, 14:56

sarra0 wrote:

mayb they just need something to kick start that aspect of their relationship...if that was enough and the end game u wouldn't expect the cvs to put so much time into creating some of the scenes...

A catalyst.. Raman does get jealous.. like when he grabbed her and said i won't let go your my wife.. and didnt like it when she was talking about Subbu.. so we need Subbu to make an entry?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 14:58

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yeah...remember the time when raman was going to scold her for getting a scratch on his precious car....that was a totally scrumptious scene! But yes, they are friends and think that this is enough for both of them. Neither of them have much faith in love and romance and so neither of them want to go any further.

in a sense they will have got thru the knowing u phase, the can u b trusted, will u support me wit everything without anything0clouding there judgement...so when the attraction is finally felt and they want to explore it yep there will b hesitation in terms of feelings but they would not have the added nature of who r u...will u leave me...will u break my heart...maybe that's the tonic both need...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 15:00

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hahahahahaa!!!! Oh My God!! We need to stop match-making!!!

hppy the opening's r given by them...v just capitalise on them...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 15:05

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

A catalyst.. Raman does get jealous.. like when he grabbed her and said i won't let go your my wife.. and didnt like it when she was talking about Subbu.. so we need Subbu to make an entry?

did she not put the subbu matter to rest?? he is also married wit a child so does he just seek her out to say sorry?? it would need to b more then once for him to feel jealous, he was possessive when they were going thru issues...but wat could cause issues between them?? does shagun still retain that power?? adi??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 15:06

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

ROFL  ROFL .. what a fab way of stating the obvious .. love your granny
yeah..she's quite adorable!  hpee

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:32

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: