Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 2nd August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 15:09

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
More than being attracted to each other, these two just feel awkward whenever they are brought face to face to the fact that he is a man, she is a woman and they are married to each other!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

yep awkward, uncomfortable etc that's wat comes across and v have seen the odd scene where they have shown them to b attracted to each other even if it was a while ago so its not the lack of acting that is giving these expressions it must b in the brief...he keeps calling her yaar must b his thoughts on the subject...
yeah...remember the time when raman was going to scold her for getting a scratch on his precious car....that was a totally scrumptious scene! But yes, they are friends and think that this is enough for both of them. Neither of them have much faith in love and romance and so neither of them want to go any further.

in a sense they will have got thru the knowing u phase, the can u b trusted, will u support me wit everything without anything0clouding there judgement...so when the attraction is finally felt and they want to explore it yep there will b hesitation in terms of feelings but they would not have the added nature of who r u...will u leave me...will u break my heart...maybe that's the tonic both need...
yes.. these two would not be able to deal with the possibility of being betrayed in love a second time!! Looking forward to all that is to come!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-03, 15:10

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:So if they don't want to go further and friendship is enough.. what can we expect? More scrunched or turned away faces?  Bang  Bang  Bang

mayb they just need something to kick start that aspect of their relationship...if that was enough and the end game u wouldn't expect the cvs to put so much time into creating some of the scenes...

A catalyst.. Raman does get jealous.. like when he grabbed her and said i won't let go your my wife.. and didnt like it when she was talking about Subbu.. so we need Subbu to make an entry?

did she not put the subbu matter to rest?? he is also married wit a child so does he just seek her out to say sorry?? it would need to b more then once for him to feel jealous, he was possessive when they were going thru issues...but wat could cause issues between them?? does shagun still retain that power?? adi??

has to be the thought of losing her/him to a third person.. because with Adi, they would bond over sudhrofying him

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 15:11

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
 hppy  hppy  hppy Based on hatred, I think it's almost a tie with Ishita leading by a point. If we are taking into consideration all the people Simmi hates, then we must start a thread called 'Simmi ki Swayamvara'

hppy or one for all the people who hate simi, v would have a long long list on our hands... hppy 
hahahahahaa!!!! Oh My God!! We need to stop match-making!!!

hppy the opening's r given by them...v just capitalise on them...
haha!! Very true!! after all when the CVs decide to torture us with painful tracks for months on end, we need to find our own entertainment!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 15:13

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

mayb they just need something to kick start that aspect of their relationship...if that was enough and the end game u wouldn't expect the cvs to put so much time into creating some of the scenes...

A catalyst.. Raman does get jealous.. like when he grabbed her and said i won't let go your my wife.. and didnt like it when she was talking about Subbu.. so we need Subbu to make an entry?

did she not put the subbu matter to rest?? he is also married wit a child so does he just seek her out to say sorry?? it would need to b more then once for him to feel jealous, he was possessive when they were going thru issues...but wat could cause issues between them?? does shagun still retain that power?? adi??

has to be the thought of losing her/him to a third person.. because with Adi, they would bond over sudhrofying him
butting in here...but what happened to Sheila Kejwani?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 15:15

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yep awkward, uncomfortable etc that's wat comes across and v have seen the odd scene where they have shown them to b attracted to each other even if it was a while ago so its not the lack of acting that is giving these expressions it must b in the brief...he keeps calling her yaar must b his thoughts on the subject...
yeah...remember the time when raman was going to scold her for getting a scratch on his precious car....that was a totally scrumptious scene! But yes, they are friends and think that this is enough for both of them. Neither of them have much faith in love and romance and so neither of them want to go any further.

in a sense they will have got thru the knowing u phase, the can u b trusted, will u support me wit everything without anything0clouding there judgement...so when the attraction is finally felt and they want to explore it yep there will b hesitation in terms of feelings but they would not have the added nature of who r u...will u leave me...will u break my heart...maybe that's the tonic both need...
yes.. these two would not be able to deal with the possibility of being betrayed in love a second time!! Looking forward to all that is to come!

question is how far into the future do u have to wait to c it  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 15:20

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

wit the court case and everything did she think she was losing him to shagun?? u would not really expect either to get to that stage wit a third party would u...

could it b just a thought or idea planted in their heads from someone close about there relationship?

an accident??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 15:20

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hahahaha!!! Oh noes!!!! Well, I will be happy as long as they show us plenty of IshRa scenes with the two bonding, arguing, having fun and getting annoyed at each other!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 15:22

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

oy there is no such thing at butting in...i was thinking that the other day and then forgot about it  hppy hppy she quit because being close to raman kuch kuch hota tha and he never reciprocated...to busy taking shots at ishita...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 15:24

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hahahaha!!! Oh noes!!!! Well, I will be happy as long as they show us plenty of IshRa scenes with the two bonding, arguing, having fun and getting annoyed at each other!!

they r certainly giving u those at the moment...hope it lasts

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 15:27

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

oy there is no such thing at butting in...i was thinking that the other day and then forgot about it  hppy hppy she quit because being close to raman kuch kuch hota tha and he never reciprocated...to busy taking shots at ishita...
haha!!! Oh lord!!! Please make these two see light soon!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 15:36

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ye ishq nahi aasa, Itna to samajh lejiye…
Ek Aag ka dariya hai, aur doob ke jaana hai

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 15:40

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Wah wah!! Perfect!!!!  Clap  Clap

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-03, 20:22

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Clap  superb Sarra.

Looks like Raman prefers Ishu over Sheila Ki Jawani.. he couldn't pretend long enough  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 20:35

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Clap  superb Sarra.

Looks like Raman prefers Ishu over Sheila Ki Jawani.. he couldn't pretend long enough  ROFL

raman is the one that is blind...v have 20 20 vision...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-03, 23:05

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Clap  superb Sarra.

In his very first appearance on the show, Raman wore glasses. Since then he has gone without one. So he is most definitely short-sighted. In fact, most probably it is that which helps him avoid falling for Ishu's charms!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-04, 03:55

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Clap  superb Sarra.

In his very first appearance on the show, Raman wore glasses. Since then he has gone without one. So he is most definitely short-sighted. In fact, most probably it is that which helps him avoid falling for Ishu's charms!

but short sighted only takes in to account long distances...not near sighted...i just assumed he had his eyes lasered and seen to and just forgot to get alaaj on his dimaag  hppy  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-04, 07:38

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Clap  superb Sarra.

but short sighted only takes in to account long distances...not near sighted...i just assumed he had his eyes lasered and seen to and just forgot to get alaaj on his dimaag  hppy  hppy

hahaha!!! Sarra!!!!  ROFL  And laser treatment indeed! The things we think of to excuse the makers for their 'short sightedness'!!!! We similarly think that Rinki has gone abroad for further studies and Muttuswami has eloped with a neighbours dog and they are now living the dog's life on the streets of Delhi, preferably in front of the kebab shop opp Jama Masjid where they are fed scraps of the tastiest kebabs the city has on offer.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-08-04, 13:11

"Sherni ki mooh mein khoon nahin dalte" Raman Kumar Bhalla - u r one of a kind

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-04, 13:26

shobita wrote:"Sherni ki mooh mein khoon nahin dalte" Raman Kumar Bhalla - u r one of a kind
Hi Shobita! That line was such a bouncer...  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-04, 15:11

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hahaha!!! Sarra!!!!  ROFL  And laser treatment indeed! The things we think of to excuse the makers for their 'short sightedness'!!!! We similarly think that Rinki has gone abroad for further studies and Muttuswami has eloped with a neighbours dog and they are now living the dog's life on the streets of Delhi, preferably in front of the kebab shop opp Jama Masjid where they are fed scraps of the tastiest kebabs the city has on offer.

seriously v must spend half of our life explaining away there frivolities  hppy hppy or the other theory is they all discovered hogwarts cloak and r now living a life of luxury in a mansion somewhere

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-04, 15:19

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

seriously v must spend half of our life explaining away there frivolities  hppy hppy or the other theory is they all discovered hogwarts cloak and r now living a life of luxury in a mansion somewhere
Mmmm...I like the sound of that!!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum