Latest topics

Todays Show was WOW!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Todays Show was WOW!!

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-03, 01:18

I have to say that I LOVED Every one of SAHILs dances. I loved their bedroom scene as well. Both sets showed how much this couple love each other and want to be together in every sense of their marriage. Their passion is electrical and magical. 

Now that Tanu knows, it is going to be interestng to se what happens next. Sanam is now the lady in charge. Razia could not be more happy that Zoyas Daughter is Choti Begum. It does not look like sheĺl be back for another eppy. I guess its a wait and see. 

I am more worried Nida is going to come back for revenge.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Todays Show was WOW!!

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-03, 05:43

i have not managed to watch it all...too long..and the good stuff hasn't happened but I am bored of the show and its length...they should have kept it as a programme not associated wit any show, because the QH parts I have seen so far could have been done in a 20minutes episode on monday...a special programme was not needed...

and then there r continuity issues...sanam at the beginning of she show was calling tanu ammi thou don't know how that change happened but then reverted back to badi begum part way thru...sanam was happier, livelier then she is on the show, sometimes they remembered there equations other times they forgot...nida who had primed aahil up and was marrying him to get money is all of a sudden shown as thinking that aahil belongs to her and being a obsessive scorned ex lover...do they even give a explanation as to y nida hasn't turned up before??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-03, 08:00

The dances were amazing. Especially the dream dances SAHIL had.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-08-03, 12:37

I don't want to play party pooper, but isn't it strange that neither Sanam nor Haya are too bothered about their Badi Ammi?

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-03, 14:53

shobita wrote:I don't want to play party pooper, but isn't it strange that neither Sanam nor Haya are too bothered about their Badi Ammi?
They did visit her the day before. I quicker forgive Sanam as now she has her marriage and her in laws as well. She cannot put her life or those of her in laws on hold for Dilshad. She knows she is in good care and is still out of it. Maybe Monday sheĺl go and visit her. Till then, Sanam should not have to sit and sulk while her grandmother is recovering. She already gave up most of her life for Dilshad.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-08-04, 19:00

Trinidream wrote:
shobita wrote:I don't want to play party pooper, but isn't it strange that neither Sanam nor Haya are too bothered about their Badi Ammi?
They did visit her the day before. I quicker forgive Sanam as now she has her marriage and her in laws as well. She cannot put her life or those of her in laws on hold for Dilshad. She knows she is in good care and is still out of it. Maybe Monday sheĺl go and visit her. Till then, Sanam should not have to sit and sulk while her grandmother is recovering. She already gave up most of her life for Dilshad.
Yeah ...I guess she got sucked into Sabi's Qubool Hain vortex  Wink

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-04, 19:30

Yes, and I think now Tanveer knows about Sanams parents, she is going to prevent Sanam from seeing her grandma. Tanveer I think will do what she can to cause a wedge between Sanam and Dilshad, preventing Dilshad from telling Sanam the truth.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum