Latest topics

Jalal's character will not be put in jeopardy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jalal's character will not be put in jeopardy!

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-04, 08:44

Since I might be busy this week and my schedule is changing I just want to stress that Jalal would not hit bottom low or his character will not be put in jeopardy.  Some have called him all kinds of names all over and I wonder what they would say after they realized it was all an illusion or suspense created by the CV team.
In previous episodes the CV team always show us the enemy’s face like Maham, Ruky, Adham, Sharif etc. plotting evil so we knew what was going on but this time they decided to show the plot and then revealed the person behind it later or in the middle of the plan that has caused us to go off guard because we don’t know what is going on and most are assuming Jalal is acting on his own and off his best when he should be A1 husband at this moment for Jodha. Now if it is a book we are reading we can just go a few pages ahead and sneak and peek to satisfy our curiosity but unfortunately we don’t have this opportunity. So let’s be patient!
This week episodes will answer many questions and clear doubts.

However I want to say that Jalal and Jodha are both victim of circumstances and unfortunately they both are not on the same page and that is their biggest problem.
-Jodha doesn’t know that King Kong has been ordered to kill her nor King kong sudden interest in her so she is not at fault to return favour for favour here. One kindness deserves another.
-Jalal is not at fault here either; he is trying to drive sense into his stubborn wife who is being too generous with an enemy and putting herself in danger. Jalal is protecting her and not happy she is being careless. Here Jalal doesn’t know now the order is to kill Jodha. (due to incompetent staff all over Agra)
-Jalal and Atifa attraction, pity, concern, desire, intrigue whatever: was she the plan B of MahaC to finish Jalal after King Kong failed (that is to say the assassin and the sorcerer on a mission) . Or is she just a neutral person in need of protection from an abusive husband truly? If she is MahaC plan B why is Ruky showing interest in Jalal and Atifa equation? Is Ruky an inside opportunist enemy of Jodha and Jalal who sees the opportunity and seize the day for her own use or she is the one playing the Atifa card and MahaC has no clue or connection with Atifa even though Kabul was mentioned as their origin?
This week I expect Jalal to be in the protective business of his wife and children before he goes to Hunting or would his hunting trip be caught short when he hears of prison break of King Kong. I also expect Jodha to feel pity for King Kong and ask for pardon. This to me is the reason for the early dialogues that J2 had that they don’t really know each other very well Jalal with his strengths and shortcoming and so is Jodha with hers which both parties need to make a compromise and adjustment for a strong bond.
Does Atifa have a mission in Agra or she just a poor woman who can hurt a fly with sweet voice?
What is the mission? When is the mission expected to be implemented?  
Will she be able to cause any major trouble and succeed in her mission or would she remain in Agra palace as a singer or concubine of Jalal?  Jodha made a comment early on that why Jalal did lie he didn’t know Atifa after the bath room incident. How will Jodha take Atifa and Jalal equation and what would be the result or effect on their relationship.

Am looking forward to the track answering my entire questions and not disappoint me for trusting that there is something good at the end.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

I AM SO PISSED

Post by NAUGHTY MONKEY on 2014-08-04, 18:45

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT NANAYA. I AM SO PISSED WITH THESE 2 JJ. JALAL IS COMPLETLY ACTIING LIKE A JERK. RUK, JODHA, JALAL THEY ALL NEED THIS Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang .

NAUGHTY MONKEY

Back to top Go down

Re: Jalal's character will not be put in jeopardy!

Post by harrybird on 2014-08-04, 18:48

Well Said Nanayaa ! 

This track is going to test not only Jalal & Jodha....But JA fans as well!

Keep up your good work ! 

ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-08-04, 20:33

Lovely post once again  Thumbsup 

lets see what mayya has in store for us  :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-05, 01:33

pollyanna wrote:Lovely post once again  Thumbsup 

lets see what mayya has in store for us  :)

Thanks Pollyanna,  long hug 

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-08-05, 06:00

Nanaya ... I was away and busy ... Stopped watching JA for a bit .... But ur post brought me back ...  Kiss 

I knows Jalal will be restored ...? But deep inside I wish he was just plainly attracted to this woman Atifa ... Why not ... He is an emperor with a harem of hundreds ... Jodha wasn't the only one he was in love with , na ? This show is so different from other shows and has the guts to show what actually happened at those time ... But they will veil it under the "star crossed lovers" banner ... But in reality men are polygamous and they fall for beautiful woman with siren voice so easily !
Loved your post

Sabi

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-05, 07:22

NAUGHTY MONKEY wrote:I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT NANAYA. I AM SO PISSED WITH THESE 2 JJ. JALAL IS COMPLETLY ACTIING LIKE A JERK. RUK, JODHA, JALAL THEY ALL NEED THIS Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang .
Everyone is pissed off dear, am too. The timing for the episode track was very bad but that is why it has to be some important reason for them to choose this very moment when we all thought the worst was over. So let's give CVs Bang  the benefit of doubt for once.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-05, 07:26

harrybird wrote:Well Said Nanayaa ! 

This track is going to test not only Jalal & Jodha....But JA fans as well!

Keep up your good work ! 

ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup
Hello Harry long time. long hug

Thanks. will try and write done what I see with the microscope in the episodes CV team is hiding from us and trying to pull a fast one on us.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-05, 07:28

Shesherkobita wrote:Nanaya ... I was away and busy ... Stopped watching JA for a bit .... But ur post brought me back ...  Kiss 

I knows Jalal will be restored ...? But deep inside I wish he was just plainly attracted to this woman Atifa ... Why not ... He is an emperor with a harem of hundreds ... Jodha wasn't the only one he was in love with , na ? This show is so different from other shows and has the guts to show what actually happened at those time ... But they will veil it under the "star crossed lovers" banner ... But in reality men are polygamous and they fall for beautiful woman with siren voice so easily !
Loved your post

Sabi
Thanks Sabi, yes he will can have other wives but yes too he can only purely and truly love only one of them.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-05, 07:31

The only reason I am positive about the end result is in three directions.
·         Jalal can be naturally attracted to Atifa and may even mistakenly think he is falling for her without any magical influence from Atifa or any other source nor is she but just a means to get Jalal away from Jodha by someone. He might do everything possible to go for it and then after satisfying his ego, desire to smooch the soft skin he touched and all the cormeninis (don’t try to understand it is a native slang that means something funny) he will then realized that well that wasn’t special the desire is quenched and walk away going to what is special to him from the direction of his heart again which is Jodha. ( Now if Jodha comes to know about it will she accept that well you are King so you can be with anyone you want or show him the door until he learns his lesson not to lie to her again) That is if Jalal goes back and love talked her as he knows now Jodha loves him (Jalal). Atifa can be relegated to the background and she might get negative trying to take revenge for being sideline by Jalal because of his Jodha. (that is CV team at their worst twisted minds)
·         Jalal can be very intrigue, attracted to Atifa because she is a charmer who has the ability to make any man fall for her by looking at her or touching her. So when they got to Agra the first thing was to sneak her into the haman bath room and have Jalal come to meet her and touch her in the bath. After the encounter the spell is cast so onwards all his attention desires and thought are on her. What was the reason if so:  and who sneaked her in? To kill or to separate him from someone. Now if Jalal is under the spell he thinks then that he loves Atifa which in reality it is not true.  He might be under this spell until he commits a mistake or until someone like Jodha figures it out that Jalal is acting strangely and investigate and redeem him from the spell. Does today’s dream of Jodha indicate this? (now that will also cause round of bashing for my sweet Jodha) if that is what the CV want to show. True love destroying the evil spell. (ok then they should give us a SR for the spell to be broken).
·         Jalal could be attracted to Atifa or suspicious of her because of the bath scene. How a stranger did enters there. Who is she and have I see her before and be wondering what the hell was she doing in the hamam  where Jodha was.  I better keep my eyes on her and keep her close to me.  Is Jodha in danger again?  Now he makes his own plan to get closer to Atifa and find out who she is by investigating her every move and sayings. Leading her on as to he is into her. Now why is Jalal also trying to either make someone who might be listening or watching up close that his or her plan is working and he is falling for the girl planted in the bathroom? Does he want to get to the bottom of this so he will go all the way? Why then did he not share it with Jodha. He might be afraid she may be upset or knowing Jodha she might want to get involve which at this moment Jalal wants none of it but to keep her in bed. Does he want to handle this himself so at the end of the day Jodha would know that he was protecting her and their children?

Well CV team enough already bring out the plotter now! And stop this tutored or we will all go on strike!  ROFL 

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-08-05, 09:24

I responded to the other thread ...what is cormeninis?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-05, 10:16

Shesherkobita wrote:I responded to the other thread ...what is cormeninis?
Sabi, I said no one should try and understand it  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum