Latest topics

200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by natasha83 on 2014-08-05, 08:36

hooked wrote:
natasha83 wrote:One of the best reasons to watch the show besides the Raman-Ishita equation is Mihir and Mihika's chemistry. They are such an unlikely couple. He is short and cute, she is tall, bold and beautiful..and yet they are so natural together..She is bossy, he is clowny...I loved the scene when he got drunk and she was pissed at him...
Another reason to watch the show is Ashok Khanna and his well coiffed hair, he might be mean but he is gorgeous...I am waiting to see how he plans to break Shagun's rose colored bubble...
Also I enjoy those times when Shagun gets pissed off seeing Raman and Ishita together and her irritation when Ruhi slyly compares her unfavorably to Ishima...

Btw, Im Natasha, nice meeting you all!! hpee  hpee
Hello Natasha!! Welcome to Dhwani!!  hug1  
Mihir and Mihika are adorable! Mihika most definitely wears the pants in that relationship but I don't think Mihir minds very much!
 long hug Totally! I am waiting to see How Ashok's entry into the Mihir-Mihika equation is going to affect them and everyone else involved...ofcourse Mihika is not going to be interested in Ashok, but its still going to be fun to watch Mihir get a little possessive..Im really looking forward to seeing Shagun fume, first losing her ex to Ishita, and now her current fiance to Ishita's sister...its going to be awesome!!!!  Twisted Evil 

Oh and another thing I am liking about YHM is the Romy/Sarika romance...I wonder if Sarika is going to ever be interested in him or if she has already friendzoned him...He is already into her for sure! And oh yes, I love the whole Vandita-Bala relationship and the brother-sister love between Ishita and her jeeju...SO much to love about YHM!!!

natasha83
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-08-05, 09:11

natasha83 wrote:
hooked wrote:
natasha83 wrote:One of the best reasons to watch the show besides the Raman-Ishita equation is Mihir and Mihika's chemistry. They are such an unlikely couple. He is short and cute, she is tall, bold and beautiful..and yet they are so natural together..She is bossy, he is clowny...I loved the scene when he got drunk and she was pissed at him...
Another reason to watch the show is Ashok Khanna and his well coiffed hair, he might be mean but he is gorgeous...I am waiting to see how he plans to break Shagun's rose colored bubble...
Also I enjoy those times when Shagun gets pissed off seeing Raman and Ishita together and her irritation when Ruhi slyly compares her unfavorably to Ishima...

Btw, Im Natasha, nice meeting you all!! hpee  hpee
Hello Natasha!! Welcome to Dhwani!!  hug1  
Mihir and Mihika are adorable! Mihika most definitely wears the pants in that relationship but I don't think Mihir minds very much!
 long hug Totally! I am waiting to see How Ashok's entry into the Mihir-Mihika equation is going to affect them and everyone else involved...ofcourse Mihika is not going to be interested in Ashok, but its still going to be fun to watch Mihir get a little possessive..Im really looking forward to seeing Shagun fume, first losing her ex to Ishita, and now her current fiance to Ishita's sister...its going to be awesome!!!!  Twisted Evil 

Oh and another thing I am liking about YHM is the Romy/Sarika romance...I wonder if Sarika is going to ever be interested in him or if she has already friendzoned him...He is already into her for sure! And oh yes, I love the whole Vandita-Bala relationship and the brother-sister love between Ishita and her jeeju...SO much to love about YHM!!!
Ashok's attempt to get Mihika might backfire on him and Param and lead to Simmi witnessing Param's creepiness live and direct! I am hoping this might happen since how long can the CVs possibly keep this Simmo drama going...
Shagun will be happy as long as Ashok keeps her supplied with new jewels...
I am liking the Romi-Sarika romance too!! Sarika has had a bitter encounter in the past with Param and so might be a bit hesitant to take a step towards any kind of romantic relationship with any man...will Romi rise to the test now and become the man she can learn to trust?
Vandu and Bala are adorable!!! I just wish Bala got back his job and things become hunky dory again in that family..
Bala is the best jeeju ever, hands down!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: 200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-05, 11:24

Fabulous post Shanti..cant believe its 200 epis  hpee 

What I like about the show is the nok-jhoks of Ishra..even after a period of intensity they come back with their pricky comments esp Ramans ...he is too good at taunting her and I love the way Ishu takes it lightly and laughs it off  hpee 

Ruhi is the next most lovable on the show..I love Ruhi shravu scenes..both are so cute

I am loving Romi sarika love story they have an amazing chemistry

Most of all I like the way they mingle it with comedy..the script until now is very good

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: 200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 11:30

natasha83 wrote:One of the best reasons to watch the show besides the Raman-Ishita equation is Mihir and Mihika's chemistry. They are such an unlikely couple. He is short and cute, she is tall, bold and beautiful..and yet they are so natural together..She is bossy, he is clowny...I loved the scene when he got drunk and she was pissed at him...
Another reason to watch the show is Ashok Khanna and his well coiffed hair, he might be mean but he is gorgeous...I am waiting to see how he plans to break Shagun's rose colored bubble...
Also I enjoy those times when Shagun gets pissed off seeing Raman and Ishita together and her irritation when Ruhi slyly compares her unfavorably to Ishima...

Btw, Im Natasha, nice meeting you all!! hpee  hpee

hi natasha  long hug welcome to D...

i am also looking forward to seeing the plan ashok has for mihika and in turn raman...it is going to b interesting to see her tackle it, and also mihir relationship wit her...he is going to b jealous...and on the other end so is shagun who knows wats going on but got side tracked by a necklace... hppy hppy she is going to wonder wat it is wit that family...one sister wit raman, and one ashok is showing interest in...this is going to b fun...

 hppy shagun burning at raman ishita was always fun like the time she dropped in at the house and they were in the bedroom...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-05, 11:34

natasha83 wrote:One of the best reasons to watch the show besides the Raman-Ishita equation is Mihir and Mihika's chemistry. They are such an unlikely couple. He is short and cute, she is tall, bold and beautiful..and yet they are so natural together..She is bossy, he is clowny...I loved the scene when he got drunk and she was pissed at him...
Another reason to watch the show is Ashok Khanna and his well coiffed hair, he might be mean but he is gorgeous...I am waiting to see how he plans to break Shagun's rose colored bubble...
Also I enjoy those times when Shagun gets pissed off seeing Raman and Ishita together and her irritation when Ruhi slyly compares her unfavorably to Ishima...

Btw, Im Natasha, nice meeting you all!! hpee  hpee

Hi Natasha welcome to Dhwani  long hug 

I love mihir mihika pair...thank God they took out romi out of tht relation I hadnt liked tht...

awww I too am waiting to see ashok break shaguns attitude...she deserves to be punished

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: 200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 11:43

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

 hppy  hppy  hppy
Oh my god!! Yes!!!  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  

You HAVE to control!!

Meri maa mein ne yeh control karne ke liye woh mangwayi thi, aur tumhe laga ke mein ne woh control karne ke liye... CHIII!!!
hahaha...The respectable Raman emerges once more! He is more scandalised than Ishita, isn't he? 
Nahi, mein bathroom mein cricket khel raha tha!!!

men usually r in serials  hppy hppy 

Waise toh meri life mein bahut si cheeziay bin maange aa gayi hai .

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-08-05, 14:29

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
Oh my god!! Yes!!!  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  

You HAVE to control!!

Meri maa mein ne yeh control karne ke liye woh mangwayi thi, aur tumhe laga ke mein ne woh control karne ke liye... CHIII!!!
hahaha...The respectable Raman emerges once more! He is more scandalised than Ishita, isn't he? 
Nahi, mein bathroom mein cricket khel raha tha!!!

men usually r in serials  hppy hppy 

Waise toh meri life mein bahut si cheeziay bin maange aa gayi hai .
ab kya karey aapko nibhana toh parega!
Seriously, men in serials really compensate for the lack of sharam in men in real life...as for tameez though, much is left wanting!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: 200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 17:43

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Meri maa mein ne yeh control karne ke liye woh mangwayi thi, aur tumhe laga ke mein ne woh control karne ke liye... CHIII!!!
hahaha...The respectable Raman emerges once more! He is more scandalised than Ishita, isn't he? 
Nahi, mein bathroom mein cricket khel raha tha!!!

men usually r in serials  hppy hppy 

Waise toh meri life mein bahut si cheeziay bin maange aa gayi hai .
ab kya karey aapko nibhana toh parega!
Seriously, men in serials really compensate for the lack of sharam in men in real life...as for tameez though, much is left wanting!  hppy

 hppy hppy Hayyoo raba utha le maino! kin pagalon se pala pada hai mera?

they r all talk and few rough holds the rest is no action... hppy badateemezi pe uthara nahin yet...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by slmu on 2014-08-05, 18:45

natasha83 wrote:One of the best reasons to watch the show besides the Raman-Ishita equation is Mihir and Mihika's chemistry. They are such an unlikely couple. He is short and cute, she is tall, bold and beautiful..and yet they are so natural together..She is bossy, he is clowny...I loved the scene when he got drunk and she was pissed at him...
Another reason to watch the show is Ashok Khanna and his well coiffed hair, he might be mean but he is gorgeous...I am waiting to see how he plans to break Shagun's rose colored bubble...
Also I enjoy those times when Shagun gets pissed off seeing Raman and Ishita together and her irritation when Ruhi slyly compares her unfavorably to Ishima...

Btw, Im Natasha, nice meeting you all!! hpee  hpee

Hi Natasha nice to meet you.

Lovely points  Clap

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by slmu on 2014-08-05, 20:18

zuzana wrote:Fabulous post Shanti..cant believe its 200 epis  hpee 

What I like about the show is the nok-jhoks of Ishra..even after a period of intensity they come back with their pricky comments esp Ramans ...he is too good at taunting her and I love the way Ishu takes it lightly and laughs it off  hpee 

Ruhi is the next most lovable on the show..I love Ruhi shravu scenes..both are so cute

I am loving Romi sarika love story they have an amazing chemistry

Most of all I like the way they mingle it with comedy..the script until now is very good

Zu  long hug 

Fab points.. the script has been fantastic apart from the overly dragged accident track. Me too like Romi - Sarika. Ruhi is played so well by Ruhaanika.. her scenes are just terrific.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-08-05, 20:47

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
hahaha...The respectable Raman emerges once more! He is more scandalised than Ishita, isn't he? 
Nahi, mein bathroom mein cricket khel raha tha!!!

men usually r in serials  hppy hppy 

Waise toh meri life mein bahut si cheeziay bin maange aa gayi hai .
ab kya karey aapko nibhana toh parega!
Seriously, men in serials really compensate for the lack of sharam in men in real life...as for tameez though, much is left wanting!  hppy

 hppy hppy Hayyoo raba utha le maino! kin pagalon se pala pada hai mera?

they r all talk and few rough holds the rest is no action... hppy badateemezi pe uthara nahin yet...
hmmm....Raman is really better than some of the other heroes who don't hesitate to insult the women in the most terrible manner possible... in the real world, if a man insulted me like that, I would never fall in love with him, and these guys don't even apologise! 
But Raman is joking when he taunts Ishu and she takes it in stride and doesn't hesitate in responding in the same manner!
As Mihir would say, 'arguing is the first step towards falling in love' and in IshRa's case it is something we can most definitely believe in!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: 200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by natasha83 on 2014-08-05, 21:27

sarra0 wrote:
natasha83 wrote:One of the best reasons to watch the show besides the Raman-Ishita equation is Mihir and Mihika's chemistry. They are such an unlikely couple. He is short and cute, she is tall, bold and beautiful..and yet they are so natural together..She is bossy, he is clowny...I loved the scene when he got drunk and she was pissed at him...
Another reason to watch the show is Ashok Khanna and his well coiffed hair, he might be mean but he is gorgeous...I am waiting to see how he plans to break Shagun's rose colored bubble...
Also I enjoy those times when Shagun gets pissed off seeing Raman and Ishita together and her irritation when Ruhi slyly compares her unfavorably to Ishima...

Btw, Im Natasha, nice meeting you all!! hpee  hpee

hi natasha  long hug welcome to D...

i am also looking forward to seeing the plan ashok has for mihika and in turn raman...it is going to b interesting to see her tackle it, and also mihir relationship wit her...he is going to b jealous...and on the other end so is shagun who knows wats going on but got side tracked by a necklace... hppy hppy she is going to wonder wat it is wit that family...one sister wit raman, and one ashok is showing interest in...this is going to b fun...

 hppy shagun burning at raman ishita was always fun like the time she dropped in at the house and they were in the bedroom...
Hi Sarra  long hug 

Nice meeting you!...I loved Shagun's disappointment when she found out that she did not win the modelling contest...SHe was so confident that she was going to win, so losing to Mihika was like a kick in the face and this is only the beginning..Looking forward to more moments like these!!!....

natasha83
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by natasha83 on 2014-08-05, 21:39

zuzana wrote:
natasha83 wrote:One of the best reasons to watch the show besides the Raman-Ishita equation is Mihir and Mihika's chemistry. They are such an unlikely couple. He is short and cute, she is tall, bold and beautiful..and yet they are so natural together..She is bossy, he is clowny...I loved the scene when he got drunk and she was pissed at him...
Another reason to watch the show is Ashok Khanna and his well coiffed hair, he might be mean but he is gorgeous...I am waiting to see how he plans to break Shagun's rose colored bubble...
Also I enjoy those times when Shagun gets pissed off seeing Raman and Ishita together and her irritation when Ruhi slyly compares her unfavorably to Ishima...

Btw, Im Natasha, nice meeting you all!! hpee  hpee

Hi Natasha welcome to Dhwani  long hug 

I love mihir mihika pair...thank God they took out romi out of tht relation I hadnt liked tht...

awww I too am waiting to see ashok break shaguns attitude...she deserves to be punished
Hi Zuzana,

               :*ohg*:Yes they are the cutest couple now! besides Bala and Vandita!. I am glad too that Romi is out of that story..and on his way to one of his own...I never liked Romi, but over the past few weeks, his character has really matured and its nice to see him being palsy with Mihir..I have actually developed a new respect for him..and by respect I mean crush   luv  I hope he and Sarika get together, though I think that is still a long way off!... notty

natasha83
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-05, 21:44

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Fabulous post Shanti..cant believe its 200 epis  hpee 

What I like about the show is the nok-jhoks of Ishra..even after a period of intensity they come back with their pricky comments esp Ramans ...he is too good at taunting her and I love the way Ishu takes it lightly and laughs it off  hpee 

Ruhi is the next most lovable on the show..I love Ruhi shravu scenes..both are so cute

I am loving Romi sarika love story they have an amazing chemistry

Most of all I like the way they mingle it with comedy..the script until now is very good

Zu  long hug 

Fab points.. the script has been fantastic apart from the overly dragged accident track. Me too like Romi - Sarika. Ruhi is played so well by Ruhaanika.. her scenes are just terrific.

urgh the accident track..thank god they brought the show back..ruhi is one fab actor,..I keep comparing her to other actors

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: 200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by natasha83 on 2014-08-05, 21:49

slmu wrote:
natasha83 wrote:One of the best reasons to watch the show besides the Raman-Ishita equation is Mihir and Mihika's chemistry. They are such an unlikely couple. He is short and cute, she is tall, bold and beautiful..and yet they are so natural together..She is bossy, he is clowny...I loved the scene when he got drunk and she was pissed at him...
Another reason to watch the show is Ashok Khanna and his well coiffed hair, he might be mean but he is gorgeous...I am waiting to see how he plans to break Shagun's rose colored bubble...
Also I enjoy those times when Shagun gets pissed off seeing Raman and Ishita together and her irritation when Ruhi slyly compares her unfavorably to Ishima...

Btw, Im Natasha, nice meeting you all!! hpee  hpee

Hi Natasha nice to meet you.

Lovely points  Clap
Hi Simu  
Nice meeting you too! looking forward to discussing our fav show with you guys!!

natasha83
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 200 and more reasons to love Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:47


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum