Latest topics

SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein segt 04Aug14"Mihika in danger"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein segt 04Aug14"Mihika in danger"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-04, 15:21

Written Update ,.....

High points of the week ...

THis week viewers will see how Ishita's younger sister will be in danger as Ashok has cast his evil/dirty  lecherous eyes on Mihika .. and even Param is seen checking her out and saying how the younger sis is not bad a all !!...."Mihika ke izzat ko hai khatra.." 
 Shocked  Evil or Very Mad  affraid

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein segt 04Aug14"Mihika in danger"

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-04, 15:40

thanks manu...ooh ashok plan coming to the fore..looking forward to it

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-04, 15:46

Thanks Manu....casting their evil eyes on Mihika, huh? As far as I recall the last two times anyone tried to lootofy Mihika's izzat, she beat them up like she was Jackie Chan ki Daadi-amma! So yes, looking forward to it!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-04, 15:50

hooked wrote:Thanks Manu....casting their evil eyes on Mihika, huh? As far as I recall the last two times anyone tried to lootofy Mihika's izzat, she beat them up like she was Jackie Chan ki Daadi-amma! So yes, looking forward to it!!

yep she did but last time nice guys were bribed..but I still want her to do there pitai

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-04, 15:52

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:Thanks Manu....casting their evil eyes on Mihika, huh? As far as I recall the last two times anyone tried to lootofy Mihika's izzat, she beat them up like she was Jackie Chan ki Daadi-amma! So yes, looking forward to it!!

yep she did but last time nice guys were bribed..but I still want her to do there pitai
yes, the ones Mihir had sent...but remember the first time Mihika appeared..she beat up a guy at the station as soon as she reached Delhi.  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-04, 16:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-04, 16:20

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes, the ones Mihir had sent...but remember the first time Mihika appeared..she beat up a guy at the station as soon as she reached Delhi.  Twisted Evil

hppy she is due to give a beating to someone...who shall v conjure for her   param

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-04, 18:08

Oh so we are going to see what Ashok has planned? Great.. agree with you girls want to see Mihika beat them up. And Shagun to join in

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-04, 21:42

sarra0 wrote:thanks manu...ooh ashok plan coming to the fore..looking forward to it
Ashok was giving her such dirty looks .ISHHH i hated that guy 
 Bang  Bang  Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-04, 22:10

Jackie Chan ki daadi amma ?? OMGEE Ashok does not know what he has in store Rikhia ..!!!
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-04, 23:48

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy she is due to give a beating to someone...who shall v conjure for her   param
Param so deserves to be the one!!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-04, 23:52

--sumana13-- wrote:
Jackie Chan ki daadi amma ?? OMGEE Ashok does not know what he has in store Rikhia ..!!!
 hppy  hppy
aye haye!!! When Param cast his evil eye on Ishu, I felt a lot of concern for her safety. Now that Ashok cast his evil eye on Mihika, I'm just excited to see a lot of pitai!!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-05, 00:21

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hppy  hppy
aye haye!!! When Param cast his evil eye on Ishu, I felt a lot of concern for her safety. Now that Ashok cast his evil eye on Mihika, I'm just excited to see a lot of pitai!!!  hppy
Ashok ki PITAYI !!!..... Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang 
 hppy  hppy  Clap  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: