Latest topics

when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by mansi sapra on 2014-08-04, 17:09

Guys do remember the episode wher param manupulated simmi saying he wanted to help raman and got some info. Of some file project before the truth of accident was reveled i think all this party and simmi track would lead us there where raman would lose his project and simmi would get to know the true face of param i hope so and that i love u track raman is fooling ishita so he could heel her pain by a desi nuska of twisting the hand hpee  hpee episode was 17 june

mansi sapra
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-04, 17:44

i was thinking about this the other day along wit the shot they had of tandon in someone's office being shifty and hoping that they hadn't conveniently forgotten about these threads they opened...simi is going to need something dramatic to open her eyes...she is fully blind...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-08-04, 18:06

Yes I remember that.. its been so long and if the file was as important as Param thought it was then Raman should have missed it by now.

Simmi really needs something to open her eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-04, 18:32

slmu wrote:Yes I remember that.. its been so long and if the file was as important as Param thought it was then Raman should have missed it by now.

Simmi really needs something to open her eyes

how important could it have been it was under the mattress... hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-08-04, 18:40

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Yes I remember that.. its been so long and if the file was as important as Param thought it was then Raman should have missed it by now.

Simmi really needs something to open her eyes

how important could it have been it was under the mattress... hppy 

 ROFL  true.. but they made such a big deal about it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by mansi sapra on 2014-08-04, 18:44

I think that track is going to return
All the party and promotion of raman just like that i think raman would be taken back from the position he had been given after the file track and that would open simmis eyes

mansi sapra
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by candy on 2014-08-04, 19:33

But tat param will say a new story for this file fiasco if it happens. This Simmi will believe it.. All i think is she want to see him mis behaving with a girl else at least how he lures behind Ishita and tries to touch her when she doesnt notice.. Oly then Simmi will get a clear picture of his character..

Else she wont feel for Raman at this situation. After all Raman dint even see param as a human in tat party for which simmi would be fuming..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-08-04, 19:35

I think so too.. Simmi needs to see Param misbehaving.. otherwise she is not going to believe

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-08-05, 20:56

Simmi seems to know that Param might not be of upright character. She is sticking to him because he is her husband. Someone like Simmi will never see the truth even when it stares at her face!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 21:00

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Yes I remember that.. its been so long and if the file was as important as Param thought it was then Raman should have missed it by now.

Simmi really needs something to open her eyes

how important could it have been it was under the mattress... hppy 

 ROFL  true.. but they made such a big deal about it

 hppy u could think of it this way it was soooo important that's y it was under the mattress but u would expect raman or mihir to have missed it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 21:01

mansi sapra wrote:I think that track is going to return
All the party and promotion of raman just like that i think raman would be taken back from the position he had been given after the file track and that would open simmis eyes

could b used to open simi eyes or he could just say I couldn't stop it...but I want raman to overcome them...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 21:03

hooked wrote:Simmi seems to know that Param might not be of upright character. She is sticking to him because he is her husband. Someone like Simmi will never see the truth even when it stares at her face!

v have had it a few times where it seems simi realises he ip not all good...but confusing dialogues if she knows or was referring to her family's thought...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-05, 21:16

I think the only thing which can open simmis eyes is seeing her hubby romancing another lady..she is totally blind now

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 21:47

zuzana wrote:I think the only thing which can open simmis eyes is seeing her hubby romancing another lady..she is totally blind now

even if he kissed her he could always use the excuse but simmo I was just giving her mouth to mouth

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-08-05, 21:51

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:Simmi seems to know that Param might not be of upright character. She is sticking to him because he is her husband. Someone like Simmi will never see the truth even when it stares at her face!

v have had it a few times where it seems simi realises he ip not all good...but confusing dialogues if she knows or was referring to her family's thought...
In Simmi's case, I can say 'golmaal hai, bhai sab golmaal hai'!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-06, 16:40

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:I think the only thing which can open simmis eyes is seeing her hubby romancing another lady..she is totally blind now

even if he kissed her he could always use the excuse but simmo I was just giving her mouth to mouth

ur always there to burst my bubble  hppy 

here I was hoping atleast tht would open her eyes,,sigh ur right she can be fooled  nty 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-06, 16:45

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:I think the only thing which can open simmis eyes is seeing her hubby romancing another lady..she is totally blind now

even if he kissed her he could always use the excuse but simmo I was just giving her mouth to mouth

ur always there to burst my bubble  hppy 

here I was hoping atleast tht would open her eyes,,sigh ur right she can be fooled  nty 

 hppy hppy that's the job I have been given...burst balloons, bubbles, dreams, make0sure no one flies to high that they cant get back  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-06, 22:13

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:I think the only thing which can open simmis eyes is seeing her hubby romancing another lady..she is totally blind now

even if he kissed her he could always use the excuse but simmo I was just giving her mouth to mouth

ur always there to burst my bubble  hppy 

here I was hoping atleast tht would open her eyes,,sigh ur right she can be fooled  nty 

 hppy hppy that's the job I have been given...burst balloons, bubbles, dreams, make0sure no one flies to high that they cant get back  hppy 

kekta maiyya sometimes surprises us by making our dreams come true we will whait  nty 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by pollyanna on 2014-08-06, 22:31

Girls...the new guy who came yday for tooth repair :P ...is ihe in for long haul....a new villain?

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-07, 11:53

pollyanna wrote:Girls...the new guy who came yday for tooth repair :P ...is ihe in for long haul....a new villain?

looks like Pals...new villain joing the old villain Ashok..he is his bro

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: when would cvs give little brain to simmi episode 17 june 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:39


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum