Latest topics

Jodha Akaber- deliberate or influenced.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akaber- deliberate or influenced.

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-04, 22:11

Jalal is attracted to Atifa for some Reason!!! Definitely not love!!! Bind the devil!!! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
Am I the only one seeing something different in this track or am just acting in self-denial? scratch  scratch  scratch 

Jalal who didn’t admit he was falling in love with Jodha how come all of a sudden he was able to know that he is in love with Atifa and add a clause that I though after Jodha I couldn’t love anyone else “was he trying to give the picture to someone eavesdropping that the plans are working and the guy is falling flat on his face.
Why will Jalal play this card on Jodha saying something very important? “If I take you other wives will be jealous of you” when did Jalal started getting concerned about other wives thoughts of his relationship with Jodha( can anyone sense Jalal’s determination to protect Jodha from some “evil eye” or jealous wife/wives at the time of pregnancy? Then why he is not sharing it with her directly but keeping it a secret. Is someone spying on him or eavesdropping on his conventions. Example of it is his discussion with Atgah how did it reach Jodha so fast? (He said if you want me to be a better husband let me go). It looks like he lied to Jodha but I don’t by that crap game CV team is trying to play on us.  Now Jodha is worried at Atifa picture and she dreamt to what is Jalal up to kinda with this Atifa.
So why did Jalal take the minister and some soldiers away for hunting?  Now an important question for tomorrow how was Khibar captured when Jalal is supposed to be in the jungle and Jodha is all alone defenseless in her room with this King Kong. Let’s see how it is played.
Now Jalal is ready to kill Khibar for daring to enter harem and coming close to Jodha while Jodha is arguing her case against death penalty.  This will not end well for the relationship but…hmmm let see how thing turn around before or after the disaster…
Jalal is all fired up yes, but there are some reasons behind his actions either deliberate or influenced.  
Will he try to use Atifa to get Jodha hurt, not to think he loves her too much (of late he has been saying that too), jealous when she is pregnant. Now why will he do that in his right senses?

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-05, 01:35; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akaber- deliberate or influenced.

Post by shobita on 2014-08-04, 22:31

Deliberate......I would like to believe so!

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-05, 01:30

shobita wrote:Deliberate......I would like to believe so!
I also think he is been too deliberate showing his supposed feelings too outwardly.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-05, 01:32

The last scene was very funny and has two meaning to me personally.
Jalal was staring at Atifa doing her “act of seduction” did she see Jalal in the mirror?
Was Jalal’s smile and thoughts like wow, she is pretty I want her? If Jalal was under uncontrollable influence I expect him to walk into the room like a moron and go have fun. But he smiled and turns away. Was his thought saying I have you believing in your plan; I know what you are up to; what are your intentions; it this me or Jodha who are you working for.
By the way where is her husband and will did we just leave all of a sudden and she doesn’t care flirting with the King?

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-05, 07:34

The only reason I am positive about the end result is in three directions.
·         Jalal can be naturally attracted to Atifa and may even mistakenly think he is falling for her without any magical influence from Atifa or any other source nor is she but just a means to get Jalal away from Jodha by someone. He might do everything possible to go for it and then after satisfying his ego, desire to smooch the soft skin he touched and all the cormeninis (don’t try to understand it is a native slang that means something funny) he will then realized that well that wasn’t special the desire is quenched and walk away going to what is special to him from the direction of his heart again which is Jodha. ( Now if Jodha comes to know about it will she accept that well you are King so you can be with anyone you want or show him the door until he learns his lesson not to lie to her again) That is if Jalal goes back and love talked her as he knows now Jodha loves him (Jalal). Atifa can be relegated to the background and she might get negative trying to take revenge for being sideline by Jalal because of his Jodha. (that is CV team at their worst twisted minds)
·         Jalal can be very intrigue, attracted to Atifa because she is a charmer who has the ability to make any man fall for her by looking at her or touching her. So when they got to Agra the first thing was to sneak her into the haman bath room and have Jalal come to meet her and touch her in the bath. After the encounter the spell is cast so onwards all his attention desires and thought are on her. What was the reason if so:  and who sneaked her in? To kill or to separate him from someone. Now if Jalal is under the spell he thinks then that he loves Atifa which in reality it is not true.  He might be under this spell until he commits a mistake or until someone like Jodha figures it out that Jalal is acting strangely and investigate and redeem him from the spell. Does today’s dream of Jodha indicate this? (now that will also cause round of bashing for my sweet Jodha) if that is what the CV want to show. True love destroying the evil spell. (ok then they should give us a SR for the spell to be broken). Wink 
·         Jalal could be attracted to Atifa or suspicious of her because of the bath scene. How a stranger did enters there. Who is she and have I see her before and be wondering what the hell was she doing in the hamam  where Jodha was.  I better keep my eyes on her and keep her close to me.  Is Jodha in danger again?  Now he makes his own plan to get closer to Atifa and find out who she is by investigating her every move and sayings. Leading her on as to he is into her. Now why is Jalal also trying to either make someone who might be listening or watching up close that his or her plan is working and he is falling for the girl planted in the bathroom? Does he want to get to the bottom of this so he will go all the way? Why then did he not share it with Jodha. He might be afraid she may be upset or knowing Jodha she might want to get involve which at this moment Jalal wants none of it but to keep her in bed. Does he want to handle this himself so at the end of the day Jodha would know that he was protecting her and their children?  love the third direction.

Well CV team enough already bring out the plotter now! And stop this tutored or we will all go on strike!  ROFL 

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-08-05, 09:06

Nanayaa623 wrote:
The last scene was very funny and has two meaning to me personally.
Jalal was staring at Atifa doing her “act of seduction” did she see Jalal in the mirror?
Was Jalal’s smile and thoughts like wow, she is pretty I want her? If Jalal was under uncontrollable influence I expect him to walk into the room like a moron and go have fun. But he smiled and turns away. Was his thought saying I have you believing in your plan; I know what you are up to; what are your intentions; it this me or Jodha who are you working for.
By the way where is her husband and will did we just leave all of a sudden and she doesn’t care flirting with the King?

Yes, nanaya that last scene was strange ... That makes me believe that he might have some plans ... He has never been so besotted so quickly ... Even Benazir was to make jodha jealous ...also Hindi channels want their characters to stay true to each other ( I mean the star crossed lovers stay true ) ... If Jalal was in love or in lust ... That would take that show to a different level ... As if it's made for artsy, critically thinking people ...this is a hugely popular massively loved show ... I think they will stick to mainstream and show that Jalal has an ulterior motive for showing so much interest in Atifa . Loving your posts .

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-05, 14:21

I feel that Atifa is a red herring, real trouble will be khyber ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-08-05, 20:21

Yet again, an awesome post

Being a good audience to Ekta's soap, I can hence sense her scriptwritters mind hppy Ekta one of finest business woman in the country won't let her most fav show go down. There is definitely something spicy in the track. As per me the track may end in two result.

Case I:

Jalal may be actually falling in Atifa's trap and is mesmerized by her beauty. He is thinking like a man, a Sheheshah. But Atifa got some evil plans and Jodha will be the first one to observe that. Will try to throw her out, but Jalal won't let it happen since Khaibar was saved by her. (love quadrilateral, you see ROFL )And at last Benazir type climax will take place making Jalal guilt and Jodha mahaan (great) . Well this is what they are doing till now if we check JA's history.

Case II:

Jalal knows about Atifa's evil motive and checking on her claiming to be fallen in her. He knows someone is trying to harm Jodha and if he openly confront the person, he/she may start his/her plan B. The track is mainly to focus on Jalal and none else. Giving him a way to show his intelligence, the way he actually was. Climax part still prevailed. Clap

Personally I want the case II to happen. Enough of crying Jalal and mahaan Jodha.

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-05, 20:43

Illeana** wrote:Yet again, an awesome post  

Being a good audience to Ekta's soap, I can hence sense her scriptwritters mind   hppy    Ekta one of finest business woman in the country won't let her most fav show go down. There is definitely something spicy in the track. As per me the track may end in two result.

Case I:

Jalal may be actually falling in Atifa's trap and is mesmerized by her beauty. He is thinking like a man, a Sheheshah. But Atifa got some evil plans and Jodha will be the first one to observe that. Will try to throw her out, but Jalal won't let it happen since Khaibar was saved by her. (love quadrilateral, you see    ROFL     )And at last Benazir type climax will take place making Jalal guilt and Jodha mahaan (great)  . Well this is what they are doing till now if we check JA's history.

Case II:

Jalal knows about Atifa's evil motive and checking on her claiming to be fallen in her. He knows someone is trying to harm Jodha and if he openly confront the person, he/she may start his/her plan B. The track is mainly to focus on Jalal and none else. Giving him a way to show his intelligence, the way he actually was. Climax part still prevailed.    Clap

Personally I want the case II to happen. Enough of crying Jalal and mahaan Jodha.

Will the second case happen though..looks like Jodha is all set to lose her baby and for Jalal to fall headlong into Atifa's trap ..n Jodha once again to rescue him

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-05, 21:43

Tanthya wrote:
Illeana** wrote:Yet again, an awesome post  

Being a good audience to Ekta's soap, I can hence sense her scriptwritters mind   hppy    Ekta one of finest business woman in the country won't let her most fav show go down. There is definitely something spicy in the track. As per me the track may end in two result.

Case I:

Jalal may be actually falling in Atifa's trap and is mesmerized by her beauty. He is thinking like a man, a Sheheshah. But Atifa got some evil plans and Jodha will be the first one to observe that. Will try to throw her out, but Jalal won't let it happen since Khaibar was saved by her. (love quadrilateral, you see    ROFL     )And at last Benazir type climax will take place making Jalal guilt and Jodha mahaan (great)  . Well this is what they are doing till now if we check JA's history.

Case II:

Jalal knows about Atifa's evil motive and checking on her claiming to be fallen in her. He knows someone is trying to harm Jodha and if he openly confront the person, he/she may start his/her plan B. The track is mainly to focus on Jalal and none else. Giving him a way to show his intelligence, the way he actually was. Climax part still prevailed.    Clap

Will the second case happen though..looks like Jodha is all set to lose her baby and for Jalal to fall headlong into Atifa's trap ..n Jodha once again to rescue him
Tanthya, I don't think this time Jodha is going to be the rescuer here.

If they want to show Jalal hitting bottom low by his own actions and mistakes then CV team would make him come out of it by realization of his mistakes and repentance or making amends. (JALAL IS NOT PERFECT OR SUPER BEING HE CAN AND WILL MAKE MISTAKE IN HIS LIFE EITHER BY CHOICE OR INFLUENCED)

How they are going to position Jodha is very curcial for the "epic love" where she is shown being there for him, understanding him even at his lowest and ready to help him or forgive him / Jodha would enter into you never loved me, this is not love; stay away from me; if it is children you want; I will give but then our relation is broken forever,

Jalal will hit the anger mood and way to self desturction.  Those twisted CV team Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  have many route option to take.
I believe that which ever option they take Jalal realising his mistake and coming out of his situation that is by his choice or influenced  by enemy or Jalal is  in control and apologizing for putting her through this to teach her a lesson or prove a point that he is his own man and she doesn't deserve his love or he will hit the depression mood until some love is given by Jodha.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-05, 23:49

I still believe that despite Jalal's actions there is something not adding up.

Recently any time he is with Jodha of late he has spoken or refer to his love for her why?

Is he trying to get the message across that now he is losing in Jodha or doesn't love her anymore or has a new love interest for someone to get that picture. scratch  scratch  scratch 

Or he is meaning every word and  it is directly at Jodha  and for her truly only either willfully or influence? scratch  scratch  scratch 

maybe I am hallucinating myself and refusing to believe a love so pure could disappear in tin air with some few what according to the time of CV team!!!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by NAUGHTY MONKEY on 2014-08-06, 20:17

TO BE HONEST NANAYAA ,I AM FED UP .I DONT CARE FOR JA ANYMORE.BOTH ARE GETTING ON MY NURVE. Bang 

NAUGHTY MONKEY

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-06, 20:31

OMG..Ur Siggyy , Nan  hppy  hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum