Latest topics

Todays Show was Quite Interesting.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Todays Show was Quite Interesting.

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-04, 22:41

I am really thinking this time Razia is here to destroy Tanu. Razia is not a stupid woman. She knows that Tanu is capable of anything. She knows not to trust her. 
Razia also wants to live in the house again. Just like before. Razia knows that Tanu would not let that happen. She knows Tanu wants to rule all. Razia is enjoying his torture Tanu going through.
However, coming back, and seeing that Zoya and Asads daughter is her enemys daughter in law, makes her plan of revenge easier. Just like Tanu did to Zoya, I think Razia is going to get Tanu to trust her so that she could work behind the scenes to destroy her. 

The lawyer calls when Tanu goes to throw Sanam out. He needs Sanam to finalise some paper work. Tanu realises she has to tolerate Sanam until the papers go through. 

I had said that would happen. Tanu would not harm Sanam right now... but I think her eyes will shift to Dilshad. 
The lawyer says heĺl rush the transfer of the property to Aahil. Want a bet, the lawyer will come with another clause in the agreement. 

Sanam goes to the pool and Aahil is there. When Sanam says, its her right to tell him this as she is his wife... the whole conversation and the way she moved gently to sit in front of him, you could tell Sanam is in love with her husband and she wants to work on this marriage. She is takin it seriously. Her eyes and smile for Aahil are speaking a thousand words, I don;t know how Aahil has not realized. But he is shocked by what she says. 

Precap.. Sanam sees a ic in the newspapers of her parents and Tanu. You want a bet Razia maybe involved in that. I maybe wrong, but why in a recent newspaper, thereĺl be a pic of Asad and Zoya of their Haldi ceremony 20 years after they died. 
Razia is going to pretend to be Tanus friend just to destroy her along the way. This reminds me of Tanu having a face pic of Zoya placed on a models body to discredit her and fliers were past around. This plan of Razias took place within hours. Who is to say that after Razia learnt the truth, she did not get the newspaper to print an old pic of the haldi ceremony with some made up article just so that Sanam would find it. 

Sanam confronts Tanu about her knowing Asad and Zoya and Tanveer gets speechless. Well sheĺl probably make up a lie and ask who are her parents... 
Tanu will have to thread waters carefully now. But again, Razia is amused. Razia does not plan to help Tanu destroy Sanam in my opinion. She wants to stay so she could live in the house again, and tells Tanu sheĺl stay to be there for her during these bad times. 

Razia seems to know that Tanu killed her hubby. Razia is ready to get back what Tanu stole from her. 
She will even use Aail and Sanam to help her in it. 

Razia said a line that answers everything. 
She tells her...that time has changed. razia says that there was a time, when she had to leave the house due to her, and now she can take anything from her and she wont even know it.

Razia plans to pull the mat from under Tanveer and destroy her without her realizing what is happening.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Todays Show was Quite Interesting.

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-04, 23:34

yep the tide has turned and tanu bought the destruction on her self...in always going for money and property she has started her downfall and didn't know it...she was focused on one goal that everything else was ignored...it would have taken her two seconds to find out the names of sanam parents had she wanted to but no...man proposes but God disposes...

razia is back and she is going to enjoy taunting tanu, making her pay...taking from under her nose everything...getting revenge...she isn't the type to accept wat she doesn't want to...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-05, 00:15

sarra0 wrote:yep the tide has turned and tanu bought the destruction on her self...in always going for money and property she has started her downfall and didn't know it...she was focused on one goal that everything else was ignored...it would have taken her two seconds to find out the names of sanam parents had she wanted to but no...man proposes but God disposes...

razia is back and she is going to enjoy taunting tanu, making her pay...taking from under her nose everything...getting revenge...she isn't the type to accept wat she doesn't want to...

Girl, what did you think of SAHIL.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 03:07

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:yep the tide has turned and tanu bought the destruction on her self...in always going for money and property she has started her downfall and didn't know it...she was focused on one goal that everything else was ignored...it would have taken her two seconds to find out the names of sanam parents had she wanted to but no...man proposes but God disposes...

hppy hppy the scene was good...his thoughts mixed up, remembering his interactions wit sanam, rehaans words to him, depressed, alone...before he could have gone and talked to rehaan...if it wasnt a dream then interesting to c sanam take initiative to try and improve him along wit claiming her self as his wife, which she had previously not done and said she wasnt interested in doing...and he was surprised by her claim...he would have loved it secretly but cant admit that easily...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-05, 03:47

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

hppy hppy the scene was good...his thoughts mixed up, remembering his interactions wit sanam, rehaans words to him, depressed, alone...before he could have gone and talked to rehaan...if it wasnt a dream then interesting to c sanam take initiative to try and improve him along wit claiming her self as his wife, which she had previously not done and said she wasnt interested in doing...and he was surprised by her claim...he would have loved it secretly but cant admit that easily...
Some people think Razia is not here to help SAHIL and sheĺl work with Tanu to destroy Sanam.

This idea confuses me after todays show as it was clearly seen that Razia is not here to help Tanu..
I agree that Razia is all for herself. But IMO, she knows she cannot trust Tanu at her word. She knows that last time she helped Tanu and when she threatened her, Tanu nearly drowned her and it was Sanam who rescued her.

To be honest I highly doubt that Razia was a beggar. The room she was in was dark so we dont even know where she was staying. It would be interesting if Badi Bi or even Dilshad before her illness is holding the cards. Badi Bi probably saw the wedding pics in the newspapers but did not share with Razia that Sanam is Tanus daughter in law. She and Razia probably planned on what to do if Tanu called her. I think everything we will see with Razia and Tanu ¨ẗeaming¨ up would be just for show for us and Tanu. Or could it be that Rehaan contacted Razia .

Razia may not be there to help SAHIL, but in my opinion, she is not there to help Tanu either.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 04:14

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

Some people think Razia is not here to help SAHIL and sheĺl work with Tanu to destroy Sanam.

This idea confuses me after todays show as it was clearly seen that Razia is not here to help Tanu..
I agree that Razia is all for herself. But IMO, she knows she cannot trust Tanu at her word. She knows that last time she helped Tanu and when she threatened her, Tanu nearly drowned her and it was Sanam who rescued her.

To be honest I highly doubt that Razia was a beggar. The room she was in was dark so we dont even know where she was staying. It would be interesting if Badi Bi or even Dilshad before her illness is holding the cards. Badi Bi probably saw the wedding pics in the newspapers but did not share with Razia that Sanam is Tanus daughter in law. She and Razia probably planned on what to do if Tanu called her. I think everything we will see with Razia and Tanu ¨ẗeaming¨ up would be just for show for us and Tanu. Or could it be that Rehaan contacted Razia .

Razia may not be there to help SAHIL, but in my opinion, she is not there to help Tanu either.

razia wit the dialogues she had today currently looks like she has another game plan...her goal isn't to help tanu get wat she wants...mayb razia wants back the wealth, the house that was taken from her...she has taken her first step by staying in the house...razia is a character that knows how to plot, how to hide things, how to get away wit things so she never going to b on face value...she will do wat needs0doing to promote her agenda...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-05, 04:32

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

razia wit the dialogues she had today currently looks like she has another game plan...her goal isn't to help tanu get wat she wants...mayb razia wants back the wealth, the house that was taken from her...she has taken her first step by staying in the house...razia is a character that knows how to plot, how to hide things, how to get away wit things so she never going to b on face value...she will do wat needs0doing to promote her agenda...
Plus, isn't it that she is there short term, like Nida was. I heard the actress is on contract to start another show.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 04:36

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Plus, isn't it that she is there short term, like Nida was. I heard the actress is on contract to start another show.

i didn't know that...so razia may only b short term.. thou depending on her role in the other one she could do both because she wouldn't b lead...but if she only there for0 a little bit u would expect some fireworks and things going bang before she leaves...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-05, 07:41

Yep. Maybe she kills Tanu and then arrested.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 11:52

Trinidream wrote:Yep. Maybe she kills Tanu and then arrested.

or tanu kills her and she disappears

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum