Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 4th August 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 4th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-04, 23:49

At the party, Raman pricks his finger and Ishita is concerned to see the wound. Mihir and Mihika surprise the two in this state. Mihir tells Mihika that they should leave. Ishita calls them back. She notices the trophy in Mihika's hand and is over-joyed. The sisters hug each other in happiness. Raman thanks the two for turning up. He asks Mihika to manage the saree that Ishita is wearing and expresses his astonishment at the fact that women wear such a thing. Mihika replies by saying that Akka's saree was perfectly fine. In fact, she adds that her akka was looking incredibly pretty that evening. They hug each other again. Raman is taken aback at this statement. Mihir tells Mihika that it was getting quite hot in the room, in fact it was resembling a chemistry lab. Raman understands what Mihir is hinting at and is quick in his reply as he asks Mihir if he wanted Raman to imprint Physics on his cheek. Mihir quickly changes the topic and tells Ishita that his lady was no less in the beauty department. Ishita replies that his girl in fact was a bit too much in that department. She was the most beautiful of them all. Mihir tells Ishita that she hadn't seen Mihika on the ramp. She was walking in such a way that no one could take their eyes off her. Ishita jokes if it was everyone of him in particular. Raman feels guilty that Ishita missed the contest because of him and apologises to her. Ishita is surprised to hear him apologise and asks him why was he saying sorry. He explains to her that she couldn't participate because of him. Mihika is quick to chip in and she tells her jiju that it was in this loss that her akka's victory lay. Raman doesn't understand. Mihika asks him if he had become stupid like Mihir and asks him to try and understand. Raman and Ishita look away in embarrassment. Raman saves his face by saying if he had brains he wouldn't have married her sister. He tells Mihir to be warned and escape while he still had time. As soon as Raman and Mihir leave, Ishita teases Mihika for what she said. The sisters share a laugh.

Back at the Iyer's, Mihika is congratulated by everyone. Bala and Vandita were also there and they too share in the joy. Bala tells Mihika that she was so bautiful that she should have in any case been a model. She would have definitely won the Miss India. Vandita teases Mihika for doing the cat walk. Mihir adds that they should have seen her on the ramp. She totally resembled a model. Bala asks where Mr and Mrs Bhalla were.

Raman and Ishita are shown climbing up the stairs. The pain in Ishita's wrist had increased and she is finding it difficult to stop moaning out in pain. She whines a bit about how long the pain is going to last. Raman asks her whether it was he who had told her to not exercise. The doctor wasn't mad when instructing her to do it. He tells her to exercise once she was home. Ishita hears the chatter in the Iyer's flat and asks Raman to come along. Seeing her sudden smile, Raman asks her whether she smelt the aroma of idli. They come in to see Madhavi instructing Mihika and Mihir to fix a date for their wedding. Mihir is very happy to agree but Mihika starts protesting. She declares that she was not even a Senior Manager yet. She says that she'll marry once she gets a promotion. Mihir says that shouldn't be a problem. He jokes that he'll promote her and taps her and says 'You're promoted'. Mihika doesn't fall for his teasing and sticks to her decision. Madhavi asks her whether she wouldn't get married if she didn't get a promotion. She should get married since she had found such a good man. She points out Vandu as an example and says that once Bala came into her life, Vandu got a promotion. Bala agrees and says that he was such a bad candidate that seeing him the board felt that they should definitely promote Vandu instead if him. Vandu is annoyed to hear this. Bala says that he is just joking. Mr Iyer agrees to Mihika's decision and says that the girl should achieve what she wanted and then decide what to do next. Madhavi doesn't like this and says they shouldn't delay. Vishwa says that she should allow the two to enjoy their engagement period. Madhavi asks whether they won't enjoy anything after marriage. She finally takes Mr. Iyer away to convince him. Bala continues the topic and tells Mihir that there was no more enjoyment after marriage. All the control then is transferred to the wife's hand. It was only before marriage that one had fun what with full freedom. Vandu asks him whether this was the reason why Bala had been in such a hurry to get married. Bala retorts that this was why he was telling Mihir so that he didn't commit the same mistake. Raman now steps in and says that he didn't agree with Bala. He tells Mihir to get married soon. Mihir says that he was ready since when to get married to Mihika. Raman then adds that they should definitely marry since Bala and Raman shouldn't be the only ones suffering for their sins. Ishita steps in and asks Raman how he could say that. Everyone knew who was the one suffering and she points out her sling and says this was pain. Raman says that the a bit of the truth was spoken and it was like someone had rubbed chilli on them. He asks Mihir to think about the family he was going to enter into. 

It is night and in their room, Ishita sits on the bed holding onto her wrist which is paining her a lot. She opens the bandage and rubs some cream on the wrist. Raman is concerned to see her in such pain. He asks her to let him put on the cream. He sits down next to her and tries to do it. Ishita refuses. Raman warns her that if he used force now, the pain would increase. Reluctantly Ishita lets him put the cream on the injured hand. Raman apologises for causing this injury as he rubs the ointment on. Something hurts and Ishita takes back her hand. She refuses to let him touch her hand. Raman leaves in a huff! Ishita curses him for being insensitive. Outside the room, Raman calls the doctor and tells her about Ishita's pain. The doctor gives Raman some advice. He returns to the room. 

Raman takes Ishita's hand and reminds her of what she had told him back at his office about first love and all that. He says that he had thought but he didn't know how to go about telling her this, how she would react. Then he had felt that he should just say it. Raman hesitates a bit and then looks straight into Ishita's eyes and says, "Ishita, I love you." Ishita is shocked but remains silent. Raman continues that he felt that the two of them had been made for each other. It was for that reason that neither of them had been able to live with someone else. He says that he didn't know how she would react but it was important for him to tell her this. Raman says that he has grown to love her a lot. As Raman is speaking he keeps massaging the wrist and suddenly Ishita screams out in pain. She snatches away her hand and screams 'amma'. Raman keeps asking her if the pain had reduced. Ishita curses him for pressing on the injury so hard. Raman asks her to check and see. Finally Ishita moves her wrist a bit and says that it felt as if the pain had reduced a bit. Raman thanks god and says that the doctor had instructed him to do this but since she wouldn't allow him straight away so he had to do so much of drama. Ishita looks at him in shock. Raman taunts her about whether she had thought he had really fallen in love with her. He says that he had not been bitten by a mad dog or her Mutthu!She shouldn't see such dreams. Ishita says that she was under no such illusion. She was well aware that their wedding was done just for Ruhi's sake. She hadn't been bitten by a mad dog either. She asks him not to build any such illusion either. Raman says that he wouldn't hang himself knowingly. Ishita is about to settle down on the bed but Raman asks her to go back to her couch. He reminds her that the bed had been lent to her for a couple of days but now that her hand felt better, he'll take back his bed and she could go back to her couch. Ishita calls him an animal and Raman says that this was the result of the company he kept.

At Ashok's place, Shagun is furious that Ashok gave Mihika more points at the beauty contest. She had somehow managed to get the marksheet and so she knew Ashok was the reason she had not won. She remembers how Ashok was all over Mihika at the party. Ashok arrives there and Shagun accuses him of trying to play the same game on Mihika that he had played on her when she was with Raman. Ashok tries to act innocent but Shagun is not ready to melt easily. Ashok finally shows her a diamond set that he had bought for her. He explains that he couldn't let her win since people would then say that Ashok Khanna had made his to-be wife the winner. Shagun was a queen and queens gave away prizes, didn't receive them. Shagun finally forgives him after seeing the jewellery set. As Shagun admires the necklace, Ashok sends Mihika a message congratulating her on her triumph. Shagun comes up to him to ask him how the necklace suited her and asks him what he was doing on the phone. Ashok lies to her saying it was a message from his elder brother who was arriving next day and he would have to go and pick him up from the airport. Shagun hugs him in happiness at the prospect of getting married. Ashok hugs her but continues to send Mihika the message.

Next morning, at the Bhallas, Ishita is ready to go to the clinic. She explains to Toshiji that it was a VIP patient of Dr. Batra's and since the appointment had been fixed earlier, Ishita would have to go and attend to it. Raman laughs at her and asks her how she would operate with an injured hand. What if she pulled out the wrong tooth. Toshiji scolds him lightly for teasing Ishita. Ishita replies that since he didn't knwo much about the medical profession, so he said such things. She says that her fingers were now moving somewhat and Aniruddh, a  junior dentist would assist her. Raman tells Toshiji that may god save the patient. Toshiji scolds him. Ishita receives a phone call from Aniruddh who says that he wouldn't be able to come since he had a family emergency come up and had to take his child to the doctor. She wonders how she would do the surgery now without the assistant. Toshiji tells her that since Raman had landed her in this situation, he would help her. Raman is shocked and says that he didn't know anything about dentistry. Ishita agrees. She says that she'll try to find a replacement dentist. Toshji says that sicne it was a VIP patient she should do no such thing and Raman will help her. Raman finally says that he'll take Aniruddh's child to the doctor's so that the fellow could assist Ishita in her surgery. Ishita wonders how Raman would take care of someone else's child when he couldn't look after his own child.

In Ashok's office, Param is chattin up some woman called Rita on the phone. Simmi on the other hand tries to call him but keeps finding his phone engaged. Param on the other hadn finally tells Rita that it appeared someone was disturbing him on the other line and puts her on hold to check. He sees it is Simmi. He makes his excuses and ends his conversation with Rita. He talks to Simmi and tells her that he had been talking to a real estate agent because since she had expressed the desire to live with him, he had been trying to find a place for them. Ashok comes into the office and watches Param in action. He is amused. Finally, Param hangs up and turns to see Ashok standing. Ashok teases him for keeping himself in his wife's good books. Param says that he was learning from Ashok. He refers to how Ashok was keeping Shagun happy and at the same time moving closer to Mihika. Param asks Ashok if he had indeed selected Mihika as the model for Mr. Murthy. Ashok says that he has indeed. He says that he had kept Raman happy with his words for years. This was only his sister-in-law. They laugh at their own cleverness.

Raman arrives at Aniruddh's house. Someone from within shouts out to him to leave as he didn't want anything. Raman says that he wasn't a salesman. Finally a man opens the door. Raman is flabbergasted at the sight that he sees and asks for Dr. Aniruddh. The man introduces himself as the same. Raman introduces himself as the husband of Ishita. A woman's voice from within calls out to Aniruddh. The man asks her to wait a bit. Aniruddh is a fat balding man and he is covered in lipstick marks. Raman is angry and asks whether this was the emergency. Aniruddh explains that his wife had returned after a month from her parent's house. He asks Raman to try and understand and also tells him not to tell Ishita any of this. Raman allows the man to return to his wife and leaves the place wondering how he was to solve Ishita's problem now. He sees Ishita calling him but doesn't answer the phone.

Meanwhile, back at the clinic Ishita is going out of her mind in worry as neither Raman not Aniruddh were answering their phones. Sarika consoles her saying that since Raman had promised her that he'd take care of the whole matter, he would definitely see to it that he does so. She leaves to check on the patient. Raman in his car wonders how he would solve Ishita's problem.

Sarika returns and asks if she had heard anything form Aniruddh. Raman comes in at that moment and Sarika greets him. Ishita asks where Aniruddh was. Raman says that she wouldn't be able to hear the truth about her beloved doctor. He tells her what he had seen. Ishita is shocked to learn that Aniruddh had lied to her. Raman says that she should be grateful that she was only hearing of it. He had seen the live action. 
Raman declares that he'll assist Ishita in her surgery. Ishita says that he couldn't do it. Raman says that it was no rocket science and says that he had looked it up on the internet. Ishita sarcastically comments that it was so easy to learn to be a dentist. He wouldn't be able to do this. Raman says that Ishita was no Ambani wife but had come with him to help in the auction. It was his turn to balance things out. Ishita says that it was a very different matter. Raman is bubbling with confidence. He takes a pair of gloves and asks her to follow. Isihta prays to Murugan to let the soul of the patient rest in peace. 

Precap: Raman tells Ishita that the whole thing was her Amma's fault. Whatever happened was all because of her. Ishita is shocked and asks what her amma had done. Raman says that because of her Amma, for the first time a full-blooded punjabi had calmed down so easily. Ishita shakes her head in exasperation while Raman smiles at her.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 4th August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 04:24

thanks for the detailed update...love them  long hug 

some great dialogues in todays episode, thru out...aw poor ishita...her face when raman said he loves her and then her face when he said u didn't take it seriously...i wasnt bit by a mad dog like muttu  hppy hppy they remembered the dog...they remembered the dog...hallelujah....one down how many more to go??? but raman u have to admit biwi takkar ke mile hai she rallied straight away and gave back...and sirf ruhi ke liye made a entrance on the 200th episode...

so as expected ashok is going to put mihika name forward for the modelling gig...ah bacho raman isn't the man he was when u first tried to get his attention...and nor is mihika weak willed...but shagun is a different matter...ashok should stick wit wat doesn't think...i am not dumb is wat shagun said wasnt it??? uh when u forget everything for a necklace that wasnt even all that that answers that question for me, if I was ever in any doubt and I wasnt...

uff param y y y couldn't u by accident thou u were talking to the other lady when it was actually simi and she would think...scratch that that's another character that doesmt know the meaning of the word...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-05, 07:34

hahaha!! Oh my god, seriously Apshagun and Sillly Simmi's nautanki gets an honourable mention once more!!
Btw... I'll have to cut down on the details...these updates are becoming of epic proportions.  hppy  
And yes!! They remembered the dog. Pity, the Iyer's have so completely forgotten all about it!
'Sirf Ruhi ke liye' was said by Ishita which Raman latched on to straight away. Can't wait to watch him floundering in secret love for his wifey though!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-08-05, 11:43

I liked the emphasis on sirf RUhi ke liye .. soon they wil confess sirf apney liye too 
 Heart  Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 11:50

hooked wrote:hahaha!! Oh my god, seriously Apshagun and Sillly Simmi's nautanki gets an honourable mention once more!!
Btw... I'll have to cut down on the details...these updates are becoming of epic proportions.  hppy  
And yes!! They remembered the dog. Pity, the Iyer's have so completely forgotten all about it!
'Sirf Ruhi ke liye' was said by Ishita which Raman latched on to straight away. Can't wait to watch him floundering in secret love for his wifey though!

I love the length of these updates keeps me going until I have watched the episode  long hug 

i am liking apshagun these days or shall I say ashoks plan... I want to c it in action and then watch it crash andburn  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad and shagun  hppy 

raman once he starts the realisation of his feelings should b hilarious to watch...and the same can b said for ishita...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-05, 14:31

--sumana13-- wrote:I liked the emphasis on sirf RUhi ke liye .. soon they wil confess sirf apney liye too 
 Heart  Heart
haha!! Yes!! But there will be a second kurukshetra or two before that happens!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-05, 14:33

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:hahaha!! Oh my god, seriously Apshagun and Sillly Simmi's nautanki gets an honourable mention once more!!

I love the length of these updates keeps me going until I have watched the episode  long hug 

i am liking apshagun these days or shall I say ashoks plan... I want to c it in action and then watch it crash andburn  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad and shagun  hppy 

raman once he starts the realisation of his feelings should b hilarious to watch...and the same can b said for ishita...
Awww! Thanks Sarra!  hug1 
Ashok's plan is interesting...let's see how it's going to backfire and explode in his smug face!! 
And I can't wait to watch Raman realising, denying, repressing and finally expressing his feelings for Ishu!! And the same goes for our dentist madam!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 18:08

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Ashok's plan is interesting...let's see how it's going to backfire and explode in his smug face!! 
And I can't wait to watch Raman realising, denying, repressing and finally expressing his feelings for Ishu!! And the same goes for our dentist madam!

it is going to b interesting to c wat starts them on the path to realisation...and then I expect fireworks...i was watching the episodes yesterday completely tuned out for the I love u and thou oh I missed it and had to rewind  hppy 

i want mihika to confound ashok  hppy u can just imagine his face...he will get it from all sides...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-05, 18:37

Thanks  Hooked.. great episode.

Loved the expression on Ishu's face when he said ILU and also later.. jaanvar  hppy  because of the company I keep  ROFL  ROFL 

Am really looking forward to Ashok's plan  hpee  and hope we see more of Shagun squirming..  Twisted Evil 

Like you girls were saying pity Simmi didnt overhear Param  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-05, 20:08

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

it is going to b interesting to c wat starts them on the path to realisation...and then I expect fireworks...i was watching the episodes yesterday completely tuned out for the I love u and thou oh I missed it and had to rewind  hppy 

i want mihika to confound ashok  hppy u can just imagine his face...he will get it from all sides...
Oh my god! You zoned out during that scene of all scenes!!! Shows that the precaps have no meaning whatsoever!!!  hppy  
I know!!! A confused Ashok would be the most entertaining thing on television!!!!! I hope it happens!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-05, 20:24

slmu wrote:Thanks  Hooked.. great episode.

Loved the expression on Ishu's face when he said ILU and also later.. jaanvar  hppy  because of the company I keep  ROFL  ROFL 

Am really looking forward to Ashok's plan  hpee  and hope we see more of Shagun squirming..  Twisted Evil 

It was a brilliant 200th episode for sure!! Simmi's silliness has reached such gargantuan proportion, I hope she never gets disillusioned with Param and remains his devoted bahu for the rest of her life. Also I hope Ananya runs away from her parents as soon as she is able to...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-05, 20:26

hooked wrote:

It was a brilliant 200th episode for sure!! Simmi's silliness has reached such gargantuan proportion, I hope she never gets disillusioned with Param and remains his devoted bahu for the rest of her life. Also I hope Ananya runs away from her parents as soon as she is able to...

I second that  Clap  .. will help Ananya run away if need be  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-05, 20:33

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Will open a shelter for children who have perverts and idiots as parents just for Ananya.  hppy 

And on a serious note, Ananya will not be the only child availing of the services of the shelter, judging by the news reports we come across daily of the plight of children of abusive parents.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-05, 20:46

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Will open a shelter for children who have perverts and idiots as parents just for Ananya.  hppy 

And on a serious note, Ananya will not be the only child availing of the services of the shelter, judging by the news reports we come across daily of the plight of children of abusive parents.

Yes that's so true..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 20:57

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Oh my god! You zoned out during that scene of all scenes!!! Shows that the precaps have no meaning whatsoever!!!  hppy  
I know!!! A confused Ashok would be the most entertaining thing on television!!!!! I hope it happens!

hppy  I watched him drag the stool to sit in front of her, next thing I realise the scene has completely finished when I looked up  hppy hppy how do u think I keep u grounded...she should have refused to sleep on the sofa...and gone to sleep on the bed...it is big enough..

ashok looking confused...yep  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 20:58

hppy hilarious lines...they do it so well having there comedy...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-05, 21:28

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy  I watched him drag the stool to sit in front of her, next thing I realise the scene has completely finished when I looked up  hppy hppy how do u think I keep u grounded...she should have refused to sleep on the sofa...and gone to sleep on the bed...it is big enough..

Undeniable fact. It is a big bed!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-05, 21:30

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

You expect a SP bahu to enforce her right to sleep on the bed  Shocked  .. tauba tauba.. kalank lag jayega on the bahu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-05, 21:34

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

You expect a SP bahu to enforce her right to sleep on the bed  Shocked  .. tauba tauba.. kalank lag jayega on the bahu
 ROFL  I don't see the big deal with sharing the bed! If you sleep next to someone you, where's the danger. And I've seen what they get up to when they do sleep next to each other. Nothing!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-05, 21:36

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ROFL  I don't see the big deal with sharing the bed! If you sleep next to someone you, where's the danger. And I've seen what they get up to when they do sleep next to each other. Nothing!  hppy

nah its not allowed unless and until the hubby decides he wants her in the bed and for himself not for his daughter.. SP nuns would be scandalized otherwise

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 21:40

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

nah its not allowed unless and until the hubby decides he wants her in the bed and for himself not for his daughter.. SP nuns would be scandalized otherwise

no one said he had to share the bed wit her...she takes one side and if SP nuns scandalised then raman can go and sleep wit romi  hppy and maybe learn something

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-05, 21:41

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Seriously, these husbands are all Selfish Giants!!! At least if they had the least bit of chivalry in them they would have offered the bed to the woman and slept on the couch.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-05, 21:43

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

no one said he had to share the bed wit her...she takes one side and if SP nuns scandalised then raman can go and sleep wit romi  hppy and maybe learn something
perfectly put!!!  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 21:44

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Seriously, these husbands are all Selfish Giants!!! At least if they had the least bit of chivalry in them they would have offered the bed to the woman and slept on the couch.

some other heroes could use the excuse I am to long to sleep on the sofa but raman cant  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-05, 21:48

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

some other heroes could use the excuse I am to long to sleep on the sofa but raman cant  hppy hppy 
hahaha!! Well said! Maybe Ishita is right and he does play football in his sleep. That is called giving the guy the benefit of the doubt!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum