Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-08-05, 20:41

Jodha Akbar 5th August 2014 Written Episode

Scene 1
jodha is sleeping, khaibar comes near her bed and smiles looking at her, he removes curtain and have broad smile on his face, he sits on her bed and keeps looking at her, he is about to touch her face when sharif calls out for his name, jodha wakes up and is shocked to see khaibar on her bed, sharif says how dare you to touch our begum, I will not leave you, he is about to beat khaibar but khibar throws him away and gets angry, soldiers come and tries to handle khaibar but he beats them all, he strangles shairf’s neck and is about to kill him when jodha comes and says khibar leave him, don’t kill him, khibar leaves sharif and doesn’t hurt him, soldiers come and arrest khibar while he stands silent and keep smiling looking at jodha, they take khibar away while jodha is tensed at his behavior.

in morning, sharif scolds soldiers that I know one of you is involved in all this, I will know who took khibar out from jail, jalal is coming there after hunting spree ,sharif thinks to tell jalal about khibar’s deed then jalal will not let khibar alive, he will kill him, jalal and atifa comes there and jalal keep looking at her, sharif notices it and smirks. jalal says to atifa that I hope you enjoyed hunting, go and take rest, all notices jalal flirting. sharif says to jalal that I want to tell you something important.

Scene 2
jalal shouts that how can that beast come in my harem, how can he touch my jodha begum, I will not leave him, sharif says you are right, how can he touch jodha begum, how can he go I her room, I will not leave him, jalal agrees and says I will punish him but how you got to know, sharif says I went to jail and found khaibar missing then I saw him in jodha’s room touching her, how can he, he should not be alive, atgah says how can he run out from jail and no soldier knew about it? security isn’t that weak, sharif says I know someone helped khibar to come out from jail, we will soon find him, atgah agrees, sharif thinks that thankfully I saw that secret cave but I wont tell about it to anyone as that cave goes to jodha’s room and it will help me, he leaves. atgah says to jalal sorry to say but I noticed that sharif was so possessive when he was telling about jodha, I didn’t like the way shairf was telling you about incident and discussing jodha, jalal doesn’t pay head and says I don’t want to discuss all this, just find the person who helped khaibar, atgah agrees

atifa is sitting in her room, her husband comes there, she shows him that jalal has given her coin as token of appreciation, he says that I know what is appreciation and what is gift, I am telling you that we will leave the palace after eid, she ask why? he says I cant share you just for money, he leaves.

Scene 3
jodha is thinking that how can jalal kill anyone innocent, jalal comes there and greets her, jodha says don’t kill anyone in Ramadan, jalal says that I will punish khaibar as he came in harem otherwise people will think that anybody can can come in harem, jodha says but he didn’t even hurt anyone, he just came here but didn’t beat anyone, jalal says what you thinks of yourself, that if all are obeying then they are good but if one uses his mind to solve things, if one take right decision but is against you then he is always wrong, you want all to just run around you and follow your orders but I will do what I want and what is right now, jodha says you are taking things in wrong way, jalal says I know what to do. jodha says to jalal that don’t forget that you are given tilte of AKBAR not by your ministers but it is given to you for your love and justice towards common man, jalal says that doesn’t mean that I will forgive a person who comes in my harem without permission, I will kill khibar now and I will give him such brutal death that nobody will dare to come in my palace or my hare., he leaves, jodha is hurt and says what has happened to you jalal, it seem like you don’t love me anymore.

Scene 4
the arrangements are going on, soldiers gossip that one prisoner is going to be killed infront of all, this kind of punishment is not given in years, other soldier says that don’t know whats the need fo giving punihhment to that beast, jodha comes there and thinks that I cant understand why jalal is giving punishment to that insane beast, atgah comes there and greets jodha, he sasy I suppose you are thnking about punishment given to khibar by jalal, you may think that jalal should be generous in this pious month of Ramadan but why is he so harsh, let me tell you that jalal is a changed man, person changes to bad when in two cases, 1st when he goes on wrong path and 2nd when some other person starts affecting his thinking, jodha says what you mean? and if you think that jalal is doing wrong then stop him, he will listen to you, atgah says no, he is stubborn and if he has taken decision then I cant stop him from punishing khaibar.

khiabar is being tied with chains, all agra natives are there, jalal comes there and says that today after many years I am going to give this kind of punishment, this beast 1st tried to kidnap my wife but I forgave him on my wife’s insistence but then he broke the rule and came in harem, he went to jodha’s room, I know the person who helped khaibar is here inbetween us and I will tell him about my power, so today jalal Uddin Akbar is giving the order to kill this beast here infront of all, atgah and all are stunned. all people starts throwing heavy stones on khaibar, they shout that he is Mughal sultanat’s enemy, kill him, they keep throwing stone at him and injures him, jodha cant see this anymore and goes to jalal, she says that I want to talk to you, jalal says not now, jodha says remember you once told me that in life you will fulfill my wish, jalal says yes I promised, jodha says my wish is to leave khaibar and don’t kill him, jalal is shocked and says how can you do this for a beast, jodha says this is my decision and you have to fulfill it, jalal says ok, khaibar is about to be killed but jalal stops soldier and says pardon this beast’s life, don’t kill him, he starts leaving and thinks that I gave you so much love jodha begum but you insulted me so much infront of all, he is hurt and leaves from there.

PRECAP- jodha is emotional and says to jalal that I am a rajvanshi and my husband’s respect is everything to me, jala shouts that no your ego is everything to you, you wanted to show the world that I am your servant and you showed today, I feel that you didn’t deserve my love and freedom,.


*DTB

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-08-05, 21:14

Well, all Jodha haters must be jumping, singing and dancing out of happiness.... finally their most hated Mahan Jodha is being put down and humiliated by their so adored Jalal...

Bravoooo Ekta Kapoor, way to go!!!  you nailed it!!!  

 Clap

Thanks for the update....

Giannita63
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 128
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 46
Location : Panama, Central America

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-05, 21:26

Jodha “don’t kill anyone in Ramadan” is he protecting only King Kong or her husband from a curse due to innocent blood shared. “My husband’s respect means more to me” Now she has a clue something is amiss here this is not her Jalal. His love for me is gone! HOW?
Jalal shows signals of change either under influences or willingly due to circumstances. He is dead to true feelings (LOVE) and became self-centered and morally dead HOW?  His dignity and morals are at stake. Jalal no your ego is everything to you. You want the people to say I am your servant and you showed it today. “you don’t deserved my love and freedom” recipe for disaster. Action mood activated to prove Jalal wrong and payback time.
Atgah is observing the changes CV talking:
-          One changes when he goes on a wrong path.
-          When some other person or force starts affecting his thinking.
Now we have CV possible answers to Jalal’s state of emotions. Good luck to them how they convinces us at the end how is love is “epic love”.
 

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-05, 21:32

Giannita63 wrote:Well, all Jodha haters must be jumping, singing and dancing out of happiness.... finally their most hated Mahan Jodha is being put down and humiliated by their so adored Jalal...

Bravoooo Ekta Kapoor, way to go!!!  you nailed it!!!  

 Clap

Thanks for the update....


Nothing related to Jodha or anyone...This is the set pattern of all hindi shows.. The heroine long worshiped and feted will now have be disrespected, mocked, taunted and heaps of troubles pile up, situations created to show her in bad light and FINALLY...Things sort out and Hero once again falls on his feet

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-08-05, 21:48

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

Post by candy on 2014-08-05, 21:52

Thanks shanthi. WinkWink

@Sathya Begum.. Totally Agree with You.. Its not oly here, in many Shows the credits for sorting out Prob are given to heroines on the attempt of showing them Mahan Bahu.. Here they dint even care abt History and did the same..

And once again as you said, when things get clear she becomes Mahan again.. But both the situations come as chain reaction .. Either to Praise or to humiliate situations occur one after other as a over dose

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

Post by shobita on 2014-08-05, 22:47

Tanthya wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:Well, all Jodha haters must be jumping, singing and dancing out of happiness.... finally their most hated Mahan Jodha is being put down and humiliated by their so adored Jalal...

Bravoooo Ekta Kapoor, way to go!!!  you nailed it!!!  

 Clap

Thanks for the update....


Nothing related to Jodha or anyone...This is the set pattern of all hindi shows.. The heroine long worshiped and feted will now have be disrespected, mocked, taunted and heaps of troubles pile up, situations created to show her in bad light and FINALLY...Things sort out and Hero once again falls on his feet
Exactly Tanthya ...very well said!

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 161
Join date : 2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-05, 22:55

candy wrote:Thanks shanthi. WinkWink

@Sathya Begum.. Totally Agree with You.. Its not oly here, in many Shows the credits for sorting out Prob are given to heroines on the attempt of showing them Mahan Bahu.. Here they dint even care abt History and did the same..

And once again as you said, when things get clear she becomes Mahan again.. But both the situations come as chain reaction .. Either to Praise or to humiliate situations occur one after other as a over dose

Candy Begum....  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked   I am Going to faint... Mallika-e-dhwani Candy Begum spoke to poor humble ME !!!!!!   long hug  long hug  long hug  long hug

Yes, This Heroine mahan-unmahan-Remahan cycle is copyrighted and patented by EKta .. How will she let go of such a successful tool?  The pity is ..The creatives seem to have no idea about history or historical happenings..  They are just presenting us trademark BT show in a Rajvanshi/Mughal get up ..

Reminds me of that song ..Gettup-aaa maathi, sett-upaa maathi, Appen vacha Peyar-aa maathi ... Very apt song for this show..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-05, 22:58

shobita wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:Well, all Jodha haters must be jumping, singing and dancing out of happiness.... finally their most hated Mahan Jodha is being put down and humiliated by their so adored Jalal...

Bravoooo Ekta Kapoor, way to go!!!  you nailed it!!!  

 Clap

Thanks for the update....


Nothing related to Jodha or anyone...This is the set pattern of all hindi shows.. The heroine long worshiped and feted will now have be disrespected, mocked, taunted and heaps of troubles pile up, situations created to show her in bad light and FINALLY...Things sort out and Hero once again falls on his feet
Exactly Tanthya ...very well said!

Thank You, Shobita ... It has become irksome with its repetitiveness...why can't they just visit some library or book shop n read something on Mughal history Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-05, 23:02

candy wrote:Thanks shanthi. WinkWink

@Sathya Begum.. Totally Agree with You.. Its not oly here, in many Shows the credits for sorting out Prob are given to heroines on the attempt of showing them Mahan Bahu.. Here they dint even care abt History and did the same..

And once again as you said, when things get clear she becomes Mahan again.. But both the situations come as chain reaction .. Either to Praise or to humiliate situations occur one after other as a over dose
Candy and Tanthya,

I understand your points. Ektaland formula.

But what I want to let everyone understand that because King Kong and Atifa track are running together people are thinking Jalal is doing all this because of Atifa and therefore on his neck!!!

Atifa situation is a different ball game altogether and it is all Jalal ( either under attack or plainly lust fulness)

 Jalal is dealing with Jodha here based on the two of them not understanding each other decisions and way of doing things in the case of King Kong. So if Jodha decision is what pushed him to act of his desires or attraction towards Atifa is yet to be seen.

The Atifa situation is totally Jalal fully. But because anything that affects Jalal affects indirectely Jodha she would be drawn into Jalal - Atifa equation based on if CV team wants to show Jodha jealous or indifferent to the situation and the results of the Jalal and Atifa on their relationship. 

I still have faith in Jalal coming out clean either pretending or under spell or even in ego male strength show.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-05, 23:12

Nanayaa623 wrote:
candy wrote:Thanks shanthi. WinkWink

@Sathya Begum.. Totally Agree with You.. Its not oly here, in many Shows the credits for sorting out Prob are given to heroines on the attempt of showing them Mahan Bahu.. Here they dint even care abt History and did the same..

And once again as you said, when things get clear she becomes Mahan again.. But both the situations come as chain reaction .. Either to Praise or to humiliate situations occur one after other as a over dose
Candy and Tanthya,

I understand your points. Ektaland formula.

But what I want to let everyone understand that because King Kong and Atifa track are running together people are thinking Jalal is doing all this because of Atifa and therefore on his neck!!!

Atifa situation is a different ball game altogether and it is all Jalal ( either under attack or plainly lust fulness)

 Jalal is dealing with Jodha here based on the two of them not understanding each other decisions and way of doing things in the case of King Kong. So if Jodha decision is what pushed him to act of his desires or attraction towards Atifa is yet to be seen.

The Atifa situation is totally Jalal fully. But because anything that affects Jalal affects indirectely Jodha she would be drawn into Jalal - Atifa equation based on if CV team wants to show Jodha jealous or indifferent to the situation and the results of the Jalal and Atifa on their relationship. 

I still have faith in Jalal coming out clean either pretending or under spell or even in ego male strength show.

OHh..I think Khyber is the bigger trouble than Atifa at the moment ..

Although I must say Jodha is being inordinately pig headed about Khyber... He has been trained as a beast to kill.. what will prevent him from decimating other Royal's? so from the point of safety , Jalal opting for  killing Khyber is sensible..

Now coming to Jodha.. Jodha was not born in a gurukul , she was and is a Rajvanshi warrior woman,,As such she is accustomed to capital punishments and to be objective ..Their motto is always safety first and any threat to safety is killed dispassionately .. Jodha fails to realize the menace that Khyber could become and here the CV's have failed Jodha.

Regarding Atifa.. Jalal has the rights to marry her or indulge in his desires..Jodha has no rights on it and not just Jodha even Jalal knows it.. So as of NOW Atifa is a joker of the  pack,, who will turn deadly once Khyber issue is dealt with or once Jodha suffers miscarriage..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-05, 23:40

Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
candy wrote:Thanks shanthi. WinkWink

@Sathya Begum.. Totally Agree with You.. Its not oly here, in many Shows the credits for sorting out Prob are given to heroines on the attempt of showing them Mahan Bahu.. Here they dint even care abt History and did the same..

And once again as you said, when things get clear she becomes Mahan again.. But both the situations come as chain reaction .. Either to Praise or to humiliate situations occur one after other as a over dose
Candy and Tanthya,

I understand your points. Ektaland formula.

But what I want to let everyone understand that because King Kong and Atifa track are running together people are thinking Jalal is doing all this because of Atifa and therefore on his neck!!!

Atifa situation is a different ball game altogether and it is all Jalal ( either under attack or plainly lust fulness)

 Jalal is dealing with Jodha here based on the two of them not understanding each other decisions and way of doing things in the case of King Kong. So if Jodha decision is what pushed him to act of his desires or attraction towards Atifa is yet to be seen.

The Atifa situation is totally Jalal fully. But because anything that affects Jalal affects indirectely Jodha she would be drawn into Jalal - Atifa equation based on if CV team wants to show Jodha jealous or indifferent to the situation and the results of the Jalal and Atifa on their relationship. 

I still have faith in Jalal coming out clean either pretending or under spell or even in ego male strength show.

OHh..I think Khyber is the bigger trouble than Atifa at the moment ..

Although I must say Jodha is being inordinately pig headed about Khyber... He has been trained as a beast to kill.. what will prevent him from decimating other Royal's? so from the point of safety , Jalal opting for  killing Khyber is sensible..

Now coming to Jodha.. Jodha was not born in a gurukul , she was and is a Rajvanshi warrior woman,,As such she is accustomed to capital punishments and to be objective ..Their motto is always safety first and any threat to safety is killed dispassionately .. Jodha fails to realize the menace that Khyber could become and here the CV's have failed Jodha.

Regarding Atifa.. Jalal has the rights to marry her or indulge in his desires..Jodha has no rights on it and not just Jodha even Jalal knows it.. So as of NOW Atifa is a joker of the  pack,, who will turn deadly once Khyber issue is dealt with or once Jodha suffers miscarriage..
Tanthya, at this stage the issue is not Jalal's rights as a King.

And the reason why I still believe that the concept of unique love in a polygamy or King's life is it is possible to love only one person among many. And I guess that is where Ektaland stands if not we can't have epic love or any kind of love here. Lovers do fight and disagree ot agree, make mistakes and learn from them and grow to get. If a love can stand the test of time and triumph in difficult situation it is a #check A+ love worthy of epic love title.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-06, 00:32

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
candy wrote:Thanks shanthi. WinkWink

@Sathya Begum.. Totally Agree with You.. Its not oly here, in many Shows the credits for sorting out Prob are given to heroines on the attempt of showing them Mahan Bahu.. Here they dint even care abt History and did the same..

And once again as you said, when things get clear she becomes Mahan again.. But both the situations come as chain reaction .. Either to Praise or to humiliate situations occur one after other as a over dose
Candy and Tanthya,

I understand your points. Ektaland formula.

But what I want to let everyone understand that because King Kong and Atifa track are running together people are thinking Jalal is doing all this because of Atifa and therefore on his neck!!!

Atifa situation is a different ball game altogether and it is all Jalal ( either under attack or plainly lust fulness)

 Jalal is dealing with Jodha here based on the two of them not understanding each other decisions and way of doing things in the case of King Kong. So if Jodha decision is what pushed him to act of his desires or attraction towards Atifa is yet to be seen.

The Atifa situation is totally Jalal fully. But because anything that affects Jalal affects indirectely Jodha she would be drawn into Jalal - Atifa equation based on if CV team wants to show Jodha jealous or indifferent to the situation and the results of the Jalal and Atifa on their relationship. 

I still have faith in Jalal coming out clean either pretending or under spell or even in ego male strength show.

OHh..I think Khyber is the bigger trouble than Atifa at the moment ..

Although I must say Jodha is being inordinately pig headed about Khyber... He has been trained as a beast to kill.. what will prevent him from decimating other Royal's? so from the point of safety , Jalal opting for  killing Khyber is sensible..

Now coming to Jodha.. Jodha was not born in a gurukul , she was and is a Rajvanshi warrior woman,,As such she is accustomed to capital punishments and to be objective ..Their motto is always safety first and any threat to safety is killed dispassionately .. Jodha fails to realize the menace that Khyber could become and here the CV's have failed Jodha.

Regarding Atifa.. Jalal has the rights to marry her or indulge in his desires..Jodha has no rights on it and not just Jodha even Jalal knows it.. So as of NOW Atifa is a joker of the  pack,, who will turn deadly once Khyber issue is dealt with or once Jodha suffers miscarriage..
Tanthya, at this stage the issue is not Jalal's rights as a King.

And the reason why I still believe that the concept of unique love in a polygamy or King's life is it is possible to love only one person among many. And I guess that is where Ektaland stands if not we can't have epic love or any kind of love here. Lovers do fight and disagree ot agree, make mistakes and learn from them and grow to get. If a love can stand the test of time and triumph in difficult situation it is a #check A+ love worthy of epic love title.

Thats it, Nanayaa.. here Jalal's love is not scrutinized ... Nobody suspects his love for Jodha ... everybody recognizes that Jalal desires Atifa, there is no love there..so that way..the love story remains inviolate.
what is topic of interest is Akbar as a king..He is expected to have decorum and be the father who is worthy of emulation and he is failing that..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-06, 01:02

Tanthya wrote:



Tanthya, at this stage the issue is not Jalal's rights as a King.

And the reason why I still believe that the concept of unique love in a polygamy or King's life is it is possible to love only one person among many. And I guess that is where Ektaland stands if not we can't have epic love or any kind of love here. Lovers do fight and disagree ot agree, make mistakes and learn from them and grow to get. If a love can stand the test of time and triumph in difficult situation it is a #check A+ love worthy of epic love title.

Thats it, Nanayaa.. here Jalal's love is not scrutinized ... Nobody suspects his love for Jodha ... everybody recognizes that Jalal desires Atifa, there is no love there..so that way..the love story remains inviolate.
what is topic of interest is Akbar as a king..He is expected to have decorum and be the father who is worthy of emulation and he is failing that..

Exactly, and if Atifa was not married it would have been like oh nothing new to them but she is presented here as married right and the King might be taken immoral path due to this desire therefore his dignity is at stake. And another thing we don’t seem to reconcile with as viewers despite history or fiction is the writers mind in the creation of the track. How does the writer perceive Jalal at this stage of life? Young and youthful: he can err and make amends and learn from this mistake then he would become better and experienced King.
Jodha at this stage of life? She is young and in love for the first time; she is trusting in her husband’s professing love. She is hit by the question? Is this my husband whom said he loves me? Where is all the love gone? What would be her lessons at the end of the track?  Be there for the King (she loves) unconditional or to bail out when things are not going her way.
Both will go through some kind of changes so it doesn’t matter who made the most mistakes or was right at the end of the trail they both should learn and grow in love together so that next time they can do better.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-06, 04:47

The one who loves you is the person who will correct you and always tell you the truth without fear or intimidation of what you will do to them. Jodha is not a Muslim but all the Agra Muslim community could not stand up and convinced the king not to kill during the holy month. Atgah say to Jodha he will not listen to me. If Jodha did not have this wish and stop Jalal from this what would have happen when the consequences starts flowing? All the people around Jalal fear him or fear to loss his favour so do not even opposes him when he is on wrong path Atgah loves him like a son and keeps correcting him all week.  Jodha put her relationship on the line for Jalal and the Kingdom. Where is all the devoted Muslim community who know the laws of their religion doing standing there the so called best friend/wife? Is this not the time to team up and give good counsel to the husband, King, Son?  The  rajvanshi woman who is full of “pride” as they say was the one making Jalal see reason and she gets all the blame too that she did it for her ego. CV team Bang  Bang  Bang  your dialogues and timing of showing something are so illogical and pathetic honestly.

Jalal "I gave you so much love jodha begum but you insulted me so much in front of all", if you are given this dialogue as the fact that he is angry that Jodha  use his love as a yardstick then what was the need for the wish application in this.


Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Written Update - 5 August 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:06


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum