Latest topics

QH:SHIREEN PAR KALA JADDU KI ASAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH:SHIREEN PAR KALA JADDU KI ASAR

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-16, 10:31

SHIREEN PAR KALA JADDU KI ASAR

Shireen was a person who stood out strongly for me yesterday. When a person is very insecure in a relationship, they will go to any extent to make themselves feel secure. Shireen always knew that she was not the first love of Rashid. She had accepted the fact also. But that did not make her feel secure that Rashid was with her and not with Dilshaad.

Razia a master at such games made use of this insecurity of Shireen. She planted all the stuff connected with Black Magic all over the place and terrified Shireen. Then she cleverly made Shireen believe that it was Badi Bi who was doing it. She had first planned to get Badi BI out of the house for she knew all the secrets. Badi Bi also tortured her in retaliation.

When Ayaan proved to be a tough nut to crack regarding the engagement with Humeria, she wanted to take no chances. He had agreed for the engagement but she never knew when he will back out. So she took Shireen to a Tantric and made her believe that Dilshaad was involved in all this. Shireen did not believe it one bit and went to meet Dilshaad. Razia stopped her in the nick of time and took her home. At home she burnt of one Ayaan's Kurta's and instilled the fear of kale jaddu was going to affect Ayaan in Shireen's mind.

A fear of loosing her only son made her agree to Razia's idea of getting the engagement done as soon as possible. Shireen then convinced Ayaan. Rashid was shocked and was questioning her when she was going to tell the whole truth to Rashid. Razia came and stopped her in time for all her plans would have flopped. Rashid knew very well it was Razia's plan.

Badi Bi then tells Shireen not to fall prey to someone's Saazish. Shireen for the first time burst out and told Badi Bi that she knew that she always preferred Dilshaad. She always loved her eldest grand son Asad. She rudely tells her to let her decide what she has to do with her sons life. The innocent that she is , Shireen will blurt out Dilshaad was doing the black magic with Badi Bi's help. This will shock Rashid and Badi Bi.

Razia had done a good job enplaning with the insecurities of Shireen and made her turn against Badi Bi , a mother figure to her and Dilshaad.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: QH:SHIREEN PAR KALA JADDU KI ASAR

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-16, 11:17

Lovely post Anu :)

Indeed Shirin has become blind for the love towards her son,Ayan.......But i really liked her spilling the beans @Badi B/Dilshad in front of Rashid......Razia would have never imagined ....hehehhehe

Thumbsup to Shabnam...she was top class yesterday :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-16, 11:24

pollyanna wrote:Lovely post Anu :)

Indeed Shirin has become blind for the love towards her son,Ayan.......But i really liked her spilling the beans @Badi B/Dilshad in front of Rashid......Razia would have never imagined ....hehehhehe

Thumbsup to Shabnam...she was top class yesterday :)

Pallu thanks for liking it. I saw the episode early morning and penned it. I was so happy when she did tell about Dilshaad and Badi Bi. Now someone should take it up and not brush it under the carpet :)>>: Bang Bang as they usually do.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-04-16, 11:47

Nice Post Anu.... Thumbsup

Shireen is a nice surprise one ...they have given her importance now and taking things on course now is Siddhique household...

Donno what are the things taking them to Ajmer....but ....the story might now go to the first plot...Ayan - Zoya...... Lets see ...fingers crossed...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-16, 15:46

lalsunvid wrote:Nice Post Anu.... Thumbsup

Shireen is a nice surprise one ...they have given her importance now and taking things on course now is Siddhique household...

Donno what are the things taking them to Ajmer....but ....the story might now go to the first plot...Ayan - Zoya...... Lets see ...fingers crossed...

Vidhya thanks for liking the post. Yesterday apart from the two leads Shireen stood out. Hence I wrote the post on her. I completely forgot about the Ajmer trip. Let us see how it plays out.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum