Latest topics

90% of Todays show was filler

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90% of Todays show was filler

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-05, 22:14

In my opinion. I sat eagerly awaiting Sanam and Aahil scene to continue. However, much to my disappointment, they ignored the importance of that scene and started a new day. Well Tanus torture of Sanam has begun. Tanu has forgotten the warning she got. She does not fear Gd. Poor Sanam has no idea the change in Tanu. I feel badly for her. Razia just sits there and is amused. Razias role is definitely diff this time around. She was never the silent one to just look on. 

I am convinced after today with what I said weeks ago. This house NEVER burnt to the ground. The store room is the same as before where Zoya held tanveer and had her tied up. The box of old newspapers. Another key. Why would a house that was rebuilt have a box of hold newspapers dating back twenty years. Part of the house burnt in my opinion, but most of it remained. 

Back to Tanu... it really upsets me to see how she is insulting Sanam. Sanam did nothing wrong. Even though Razia warned her to behave as she has not gotten the property yet and needs Sanam, Tanu continues to be rude to Sanam. 

Precap.... Sanam is sad thinking of her parents and runs into Rehaan. He promises to help find the truth about her parents..... Could that be the clue to who will destroy Tanu?Rehaan.
Previous spoilers say he prevents Tanu from getting the property. Is it because he threatens to expose the truth to Sanam if she tries anything? Maybe heĺl be responsible in the heat of the moment after learning her plans for Sanam, that he kills Tanu.

Aahil sees them and misunderstands. I cannot wait for the next two days when Sanam will find out why Aahil is jealous and about REhaans intentions. Of course we are getting to the confession of feelings hopefully by next week. 

A painting falls and Sanam sees a hole in the wall. She opens up the hole and peeps in.
It would be interesting to see what is hiding behind that wall. Maybe the twins nursery? Maybe her grandfathers library.

So im guessing between tomorrow and Thursday, Aahil will host his party. Thursday/Friday shirtless Aahil and Aahil seeing Sanam and Rehaan together with her in black and white. The Friday eppy, I can guess will end in the middle of their fight and possibly someting one of them says for the drama to hold till Monday.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: 90% of Todays show was filler

Post by shobita on 2014-08-05, 22:52

You are absolutely right....I waited till the end for a SAHIL scene....and got none!

But yeah......interesting stuff in the pre-cap for tomorrow's episode!

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-05, 22:59

yep today's episode was a filler...if tanu had brains she wouldn't change the way she treats sanam and also sanam treats her well...a bit of guilt coming thru...

i am also looking forward to the next couple of days, hopefully will get a few sahil scenes...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-06, 01:40

With the kind of ridiculous eppies we are getting, im really thinking that... 1. SAHIL, I love you... is not that far away. BUT to pull every elastic band to stretch their storyline for us to hunger for that moment, they are going to throw us these nonsensical eppies every now and again. Yes we are interested in Tanu and Razia, but not in Haya story. Whatever Razia has planned, writers are not ready to reveal it. So with Tanu/Razia acting like best friends for awhile and throwing in a set of Haya scenes, is just to piss us off. 2. These writers are going to slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wet our appetites for when the big day of Ï love you"and SR happen. Until then weĺl also get a sprinkle of the Asad/Zoya truth coming out until Dilshad recovers

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-06, 01:44

shobita wrote:You are absolutely right....I waited till the end for a SAHIL scene....and got none!

But yeah......interesting stuff in the pre-cap for tomorrow's episode!
I was so mad as though im on vacation, I stayed home to watch it. What a waste of my precious half an hour. I could have read the written update and understood that Sanam went in the storeroom and on top a box of old newspapers, she found that one with the picture.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-06, 02:22

sarra0 wrote:yep today's episode was a filler...if tanu had brains she wouldn't change the way she treats sanam and also sanam treats her well...a bit of guilt coming thru...

i am also looking forward to the next couple of days, hopefully will get a few sahil scenes...
Exactly. She is making herself look more guilty. Razia needs to tell her to hold her horses. I really hope the lawyer comes with another marriage clause. Anything to make Tanu have to be extra nice to Sanam. But the thing is, even after the papers go through and the transfer is in Aahil and Sanams name, then Tanu has to convince them to write it over in her name. 

Cant wait for Sahil.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-06, 02:47

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:yep today's episode was a filler...if tanu had brains she wouldn't change the way she treats sanam and also sanam treats her well...a bit of guilt coming thru...

Exactly. She is making herself look more guilty. Razia needs to tell her to hold her horses. I really hope the lawyer comes with another marriage clause. Anything to make Tanu have to be extra nice to Sanam. But the thing is, even after the papers go through and the transfer is in Aahil and Sanams name, then Tanu has to convince them to write it over in her name. 

Cant wait for Sahil.

this is tanu v r talking about it can't b as simple as getting them to willingly sign over everything to her...could it...and while0sanam has been shown as a nice girl if u were treated badly u would b less inclined to do wat was asked of u...something needs to complicate things..i

So the last sahil scene from next to the pool has been forgotten?? they just left it half finished and moved on??? wat r they doing lately with there scenes?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-06, 03:05

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

Cant wait for Sahil.

this is tanu v r talking about it can't b as simple as getting them to willingly sign over everything to her...could it...and while0sanam has been shown as a nice girl if u were treated badly u would b less inclined to do wat was asked of u...something needs to complicate things..i

So the last sahil scene from next to the pool has been forgotten?? they just left it half finished and moved on??? wat r they doing lately with there scenes?

I tell yuh they are giving us a nibble every now and again before getting to the good stuff. Though a nibble is not enough for me. I want a huge bite.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-06, 04:37

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

Cant wait for Sahil.

I tell yuh they are giving us a nibble every now and again before getting to the good stuff. Though a nibble is not enough for me. I want a huge bite.

i don't know if he is on holiday for a few days he hasn't been seen much in the show but even if that's the case u can accept nibles if done right...but they seem to b messing wit it to much...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-06, 04:46

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

Cant wait for Sahil.

i don't know if he is on holiday for a few days he hasn't been seen much in the show but even if that's the case u can accept nibles if done right...but they seem to b messing wit it to much...

I think they gave them a break after the eid function special taping. So what we are seeing for the past two days was probably that break. I;m really disappointed that they did not continue SAHIL where they left off yesterday. Are we to assume that Sanam got up after she said those amazing words, and went to bed. Aahil doing the same. They slept next to each other with nothing more of the beautiful moment that just happened?

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-06, 11:52

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I think they gave them a break after the eid function special taping. So what we are seeing for the past two days was probably that break. I;m really disappointed that they did not continue SAHIL where they left off yesterday. Are we to assume that Sanam got up after she said those amazing words, and went to bed. Aahil doing the same. They slept next to each other with nothing more of the beautiful moment that just happened?

until they mention it or allude to that scene I will imagine that it was a dream...maybe he brings it up today when he is angry wit her or he remembers it and they carry it on like that as a memory...or they could forget about it but it has no ending...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-06, 12:52

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

until they mention it or allude to that scene I will imagine that it was a dream...maybe he brings it up today when he is angry wit her or he remembers it and they carry it on like that as a memory...or they could forget about it but it has no ending...

This scene was not even a nibble, it was a crumb into their love marriage. I;m sorry, I want the whole loaf. I read some viewers saying a scene of aahil breaking the bottle was cut. I have not read, nor seen that in any of the segments where that happened. The scene flowed nicely and the end of the scene was good until they flipped to Tanu on the phone. 

I just read some updated spoilers saying that Aahil accuses Sanam of deceiving him and rehaan about her relationship with rehaan. 

Also that Sanam will soon find out the truth about her parents and Aahil will get to know the true face of Tanu. If that is the case, both Aahil and Sanam will not sign over anything to Tanu.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-06, 13:12

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

This scene was not even a nibble, it was a crumb into their love marriage. I;m sorry, I want the whole loaf. I read some viewers saying a scene of aahil breaking the bottle was cut. I have not read, nor seen that in any of the segments where that happened. The scene flowed nicely and the end of the scene was good until they flipped to Tanu on the phone. 

I just read some updated spoilers saying that Aahil accuses Sanam of deceiving him and rehaan about her relationship with rehaan. 

Also that Sanam will soon find out the truth about her parents and Aahil will get to know the true face of Tanu. If that is the case, both Aahil and Sanam will not sign over anything to Tanu.

aahil smashing the bottle would have worked...lets hop it was due to Eid holidays the editing issues..

both finding out the truth about tanu will b interesting...i would have thou maybe sanam and leave aahil in the dark...but this would work...

i am looking forward to the bitter words...it should put sanam into part of the picture and she can start clearing the air from there..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-06, 15:40

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

aahil smashing the bottle would have worked...lets hop it was due to Eid holidays the editing issues..

both finding out the truth about tanu will b interesting...i would have thou maybe sanam and leave aahil in the dark...but this would work...

i am looking forward to the bitter words...it should put sanam into part of the picture and she can start clearing the air from there..

That would have been a good scene, yes. You know though what is concerning... if both Sanam and Aahil find out about their parents it would be interesting. Theyĺl have to find comfort from each other. I think if Aahil is going to be finally pelting some accusations instead of bottling up his hurt and anger, Sanam will finally defend herself. Sheĺl realize why he has been acting the way he has been. She is the one that has to clear the air. He has a lot of questions an she has many answers.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-08-06, 18:32

Interesting conversation guys....:) hopefully something comes out that clears a bit of misunderstanding...:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-06, 19:03

sharmibalan wrote:Interesting conversation guys....:) hopefully something comes out that clears a bit of misunderstanding...:)
Thanks for responding. Its fun and interesting to share thoughts and ideas instead of keeping them bottled up. hpee

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by NAUGHTY MONKEY on 2014-08-06, 22:35

I AGREE. hpee

NAUGHTY MONKEY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:50

Sponsored content