Latest topics

Laut Aao Trisha 5 August 2014 Written Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laut Aao Trisha 5 August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-06, 00:42

Kabeer shouts at his Abhay for telling him that he was taking his wife’s name instead of Trisha. He then apologizes him later.

Pratik and whole family stunningly watch news about Trisha and Pratik’s misbehaviour with them. Amrita says his rude behaviour is responsible for Triha’s kidnapping. Pratik gets hyper and shouts at Amrita and whole family.

Amrita cries reminiscing Pratik’s misbehaviour and says she will bring Trisha back.

Sonali reaches Nikhil’s home. Nikhil gets tensed seeing her and asks her she would have informed him before coming. She asks does he take permission coming to her home and asks him to give him a drink. Sonali smells ladies perfume and thinks it is his girlfriend in the room and goes in to check, but Nikhil asks her to stop interfering in his personal life. Sonali gets sad hearing that and leaves. He gets in to room and says his gay partner that they escaped today from Sonali.

Amrita meets Kabeer at a hotel. Kabeer says he does not like anyone’s pressure. Amrita apologies and says she came to request him, she thought Trisha would come back, but she did not come yet, requests if she can be part of his investigation. Kabeer says no and asks her to be positive, he says she has to be courageous. She says she cannot wait for miracles to happen and wait at home, she has to do something and find Trisha alone.

Kabeer is asleep at his home. He gets a panic attack and writhes in pain.

Sonali complains about Nikhil’s misbehavior to Gaurav and gets angry. Gaurav asks her to stop interfering in someone else’
s life and to concentrate on her family. He says we have to be with Amrita and Pratik, our son has made a mistake and we should think of our family instead. Sonali thinks a friend in need is a friend in deed, but it is completely opposite. Nikhil comes and apologizes her for his misbehaviour, he says Newyork’s life has made him a bit irritated. She says she does not want to know who was with him in bedroom, if he himself wants to say, it is ok. Nikhil says he wants to reveal a big secret which he cannot hide now. Gaurav hears that and gets tensed.

Pratik reaches his office. Reporters throng him, but he gets into office while security gaurds hold reporters. He gets into his office room. Lavanya says she knows he is tensed, but he should handle his angle and need to cut the negative attitude, else they will lose many project in pipeline. She says she spoke an image consultant who suggested to have a press conference and clear reporter’s doubt.

Kabeer meets his psychiatrist. She asks how come he is remembering her after 6 months, if he is not getting criminals to shoot. He asks her to treat and stop taunting. She welcomes him back and asks whats up. He says he started getting nightmare again yesterday. She asks if he is reminiscing everything again. He his wife and daughter being killed and gets tensed.

Sonali asks Nikhil to speak up and asks if he is caught in drug racket to run here from Newyork or if he killed someone. Her says he and ____. Gaurav gets tensed hearing that, stops him and says he cannot increase their problem with his own. Sonali asks Gaurav to let Nikhil speak. Nikhil says Gaurav is right and we should talk about it later.

Kabeer starts crying. Doc asks if he can see the faces in his dreams. He says yes. She says he must be trying to find his daughter Ishita in Trisha and asks him to get away from the case from today.

Precap: Amrita on news channel requests kindnapper to let her daughter free. Kabeer meets Sanya and images her daughter in her.

credit DTB

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha 5 August 2014 Written Update

Post by trintring on 2014-08-06, 13:25

Kabir's past is starting to creep up on him again... will this case finish him off or make him stronger in the end?

Who was with Nikhil? I think in the end it will be Gaurav who will blurt out the truth to Sonali. 

Pratik's screaming really annoyed me today... really need a better actor who can add gravitas to this role.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-06, 13:34

trintring wrote:Kabir's past is starting to creep up on him again... will this case finish him off or make him stronger in the end?

Who was with Nikhil? I think in the end it will be Gaurav who will blurt out the truth to Sonali. 

Pratik's screaming really annoyed me today... really need a better actor who can add gravitas to this role.

He will emerge stronger n accepting his own fraility...

I strongly suspect it was Gaurav with Nikhil...there was no reason for nikhil to panic otherwise..

Trisha n Pratik..i want less of this two..can we drwn Pratik by that same ocean

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-06, 13:42

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:Kabir's past is starting to creep up on him again... will this case finish him off or make him stronger in the end?

I strongly suspect it was Gaurav with Nikhil...there was no reason for nikhil to panic otherwise..

nah it wasn't Gaurav... but all this constant pressure will make him come out with the truth in the end.

Argh Pratik n Ami... when they got a good support cast, what made them hire these two? Ami does not create any sympathy as a mother... apart from that fake tremor in her voice n glycerin, where is the sadness in her eyes? And where is that poise, arrogance.. that damn care vibe from Pratik?  Bang

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-06, 14:04

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

nah it wasn't Gaurav... but all this constant pressure will make him come out with the truth in the end.

Argh Pratik n Ami... when they got a good support cast, what made them hire these two? Ami does not create any sympathy as a mother... apart from that fake tremor in her voice n glycerin, where is the sadness in her eyes? And where is that poise, arrogance.. that damn care vibe from Pratik?  Bang

I just ignore them nowadays, they do not give out the parents in grief, fear or anguish..  Bhagyashree just seem focused on looking good ...

I missed the first few mins of y'days epi ..

I wonder what Bhairavi will be playing as she is a strong actor herself..How will she get connected to the case?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-06, 14:29

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I just ignore them nowadays, they do not give out the parents in grief, fear or anguish..  Bhagyashree just seem focused on looking good ...

I wonder what Bhairavi will be playing as she is a strong actor herself..How will she get connected to the case?
Nothing much happened apart from Pra's screaming a first. I got happy seeing Bhairavi.. I like her. Not sure if she will play a bigger part than being Kabir's shrink.. Hope she does. She has such an easy rapport with Eijaz... so much better than Bhagyasree.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-06, 14:32

Thanks Sarra.

I suspect it was Gaurav with Nikhil and that was the reason for Nikhil's panic. And Sonali, really do people try and barge into other people's bedrooms like that? 

The case is getting to Kabir.. nicely done his nightmare and panic attack.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-06, 14:35

slmu wrote:Thanks Sarra.

I suspect it was Gaurav with Nikhil and that was the reason for Nikhil's panic. And Sonali, really do people try and barge into other people's bedrooms like that? 

The case is getting to Kabir.. nicely done his nightmare and panic attack.

U really think it was Gaurav? Cause Nikhil says afterwards that Sonali would have killed him if he saw the other person. If it was Gaurav would he not say about killing both or something like that? I think he is just sleeping around... might be some rando guy.

Sonali is an airhead ....

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-06, 15:04

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Nothing much happened apart from Pra's screaming a first. I got happy seeing Bhairavi.. I like her. Not sure if she will play a bigger part than being Kabir's shrink.. Hope she does. She has such an easy rapport with Eijaz... so much better than Bhagyasree.

I agree, their scene was flowing instead of the disconnected vibe u get when u watch Ami n Kabir together plus I liked  the fact that she was being positive too and not another addition to gloomy faces..

I hope  she cracks the Trisha nut ...why Trisha chose to elope or run or kidnapped..

waise ..  I am beginning to think it is Kushan who has abducted Trisha..Did he do it out of spite or has Trisha seduced him too??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-08-06, 15:54

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

I agree, their scene was flowing instead of the disconnected vibe u get when u watch Ami n Kabir together plus I liked  the fact that she was being positive too and not another addition to gloomy faces..

I hope  she cracks the Trisha nut ...why Trisha chose to elope or run or kidnapped..

waise ..  I am beginning to think it is Kushan who has abducted Trisha..Did he do it out of spite or has Trisha seduced him too??
Kushan? hmm they haven't really shown us much about him apart from being seemingly bossed around by his wife. But he's got a spine and can show it if required. His secret is yet to come out... he suspects his wife but hasn't really acted on it. I have a feeling he already knows about her wayward ways.

Dunno if he kidnapped or not. I hope he didn't get seduced by Trisha cause that's a scene a don't wanna se  Evil or Very Mad 

You think Sonali has some kind of secret? is she really an airheaded church lady or is that an act?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum