Latest topics

Jodha Akbar- Male Ego/ Heartless effects of magical spell/ pretense:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar- Male Ego/ Heartless effects of magical spell/ pretense:

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-06, 05:48

I don’t know what to say but I can see a dual personality in play here which makes it difficult to understand what is going on.

Jalal after the encounter with two people have changed drastically that he now appears so heartless! 

How can this be? Atgah said today drug to influence personality or a magical person casting spell over the person affecting his thinking between right and wrong.

So does Jalal knows he is under a spell and have an antidote for it or he is sinking deep every day and needs deliverance. Jalal convinced me today that he is heartless and immoral and careless for moral values but was that the plan when the opportunity showed up with King Kong. Is this part of his plan to make the “someone” feels they have finally succeeded in their mission? I kinda believed that until his self-talk about Jodha “I gave you so much love jodha begum but you insulted me so much infront of all,” However I asked myself again: is this a separate matter to him despite everything that is happening with Atifa and the enemy within. Was this a pure inner cry of a husband who thinks his favourite wife is favouring an outsider over him? Is this all about her not obeying him and using her wish he gave specially for her to save someone he consider as enemy. (Ego and male pride is hurt badly here)Now what would be his actions if he is in full control of his self-sense: Will he also decide to use the enemy to irritate, degrade Jodha as he felt she did to him today? If so will he continue with his pretense and keep the enemy in hiding till he feels Iike he has had enough of this game or hurt Jodha enough in return.

Is Jalal under a magic spell cast on him by Atifa or given to him by Ruky in a drink in order to make him heartless or immoral or take his mind off Jodha and totally unaware of what is happening around him.  I see signs of this in his day to day dialogues and self-talk and actions towards his refusal to listen to Atgah his most trusted minster, Jodha and Atifa. He looks completely a changed man with a little self-awareness.   Was this the plan to make him heartless for him to do something immoral that would cause the people, religious leaders, and the elder or ministers to turn against him which will eventually cause him the throne or was this only just for Jodha and Jalal separation?

I will still wait patiently as long as I am seeing this dual characteristics I give Jalal the benefit of doubt that despite his upset with Jodha (because of King Kong) he isstill in control of things around him.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Male Ego/ Heartless effects of magical spell/ pretense:

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-08-06, 08:05

Nanaya .... First of all , let me say .... I love the qoute at the end of your signature ... hppy the little sausage ain't worth the pig !

I am actually glad that JA has reached a stage where people can be thoroughly confused ... Maybe Jalal is going through a midlife crisis ( people didn't live that one in those days , so his prime age could be midlife too, maybe he reached 25 )  hppy 

Or maybe he is really besotted with Atifa and trying to find faults with Jodha's action ... After all in his subconscious he cannot favor Atifa over jodha if his sausage sized subconscious brain doesn't allow it  Twisted Evil 

Or maybe all of this is a drama set for a new plot in his mind ( or CVs mind , whichever is smaller) ... But hay let's enjoy the ride and be totally confounded ... Atleast like other serials jodha didn't die and another humshakal took her place or jodha has a evil twin whose had a face transplant and looks like Atifa ... And most importantly I can enjoy reading you!  lazee 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-08-06, 08:45

Nanayaa a fabulous post from u...once again the voice inside our heads that asks these questions.. That are not quite answered by show makers. But Challenge koi nahin..we shall continue to ask them.Aaah a sausage in question.. Will this track give a new direction?Whether the chicken came first or the egg..is a forever question..loved your post  hpee long hug 

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-06, 17:33

WOW !! Now that opens up plethora of possibilities... The intrigues are just building and building...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-06, 18:23

Shesherkobita wrote:Nanaya .... First of all , let me say .... I love the qoute at the end of your signature ... hppy the little sausage ain't worth the pig !

I am actually glad that JA has reached a stage where people can be thoroughly confused ... Maybe Jalal is going through a midlife crisis ( people didn't live that one in those days , so his prime age could be midlife too, maybe he reached 25 )  hppy 

Or maybe he is really besotted with Atifa and trying to find faults with Jodha's action ... After all in his subconscious he cannot favor Atifa over jodha if his sausage sized subconscious brain doesn't allow it  Twisted Evil   

Or maybe all of this is a drama set for a new plot in his mind ( or CVs mind , whichever is smaller) ... But hay let's enjoy the ride and be totally confounded ... Atleast like other serials jodha didn't die and another humshakal took her place or jodha has a evil twin whose had a face transplant and looks like Atifa ... And most importantly I can enjoy reading you!  lazee 
Sabi that qoute opened me up with uncontrollable laughter.  With this depressing track I need it to for laughter therapy. hppy

Thank you too lets hope this week things will begin to fall in the right place.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-06, 18:26

Shegarf71 wrote:Nanayaa a fabulous post from u...once again the voice inside our heads that asks these questions.. That are not quite answered by show makers. But Challenge koi nahin..we shall continue to ask them.Aaah a sausage in question.. Will this track give a new direction?Whether the chicken came first or the egg..is a forever question..loved your post  hpee long hug 
Thanks Meenu, trust me I want answers to my questions but it looks like the interest we fans have shown will rather let CV team add other week to torture us if not 2 more weeks.

long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-06, 18:30

Tanthya wrote:WOW !! Now that opens up plethora of possibilities... The intrigues are just building and building...
Tanthya, the possibilities are endless for sure and it will be interesting to watch what CV team got. We have immunity for they illogical is I will say bring it on hppy

My fear is not what Jalal would do or not or whether under influence or not. I fear more of the effects of his actions on Jodha now her state of pregnancy and love. That will bring either stability or broken relationship at the end. (two masters can't be in the same ship one have to compromise)

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-08-06, 18:42

Sabi...beat me....to it...but I will still say its a hilarious siggy.....:)

Now back to your analysis.....:) just got me thinking that even if his male ego is hurt because Jodha took sides with king kong.....sometimes our mind subconsciously tries to justify our mistakes with valid reasoning. 

Till you realise that for yourself. .it will always be a tit for tat situation. ...:)

As always loved reading your take....:) keep writing....Nanayaa...:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by NAUGHTY MONKEY on 2014-08-06, 20:00

AFTER READING WRITTEN EPISODE ,STOPPED WATCHING FOR 2 DAYS JA. I READ ALL THE POST ABOVE, MAYBE EACH OF YOU ARE RIGHT IN YOUR OWN WAY.BUT I AM 100% SURE RUK HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT. Twisted Evil  SHE HATES JODHA.  Twisted Evil   SO SHE WOULD TRY TO DO ANYTHING TO SEPARATE THEM. Twisted Evil  JODHA IS ALSO GOING TO FAR SUPPORTING THAT KINGKONG. Bang  SHE IS MAKING THINGS EASIER TO THE ENEMIES, LIKE RUKAIYA. IN FACT TIRED OF JODHA'S MOHAN BEHAVIOUR. Bang

NAUGHTY MONKEY

Back to top Go down

Post by Illeana** on 2014-08-06, 20:43

Good naughty. Lets all stop watching the show for a week. Let the trps drop down to its minimum existence. Let the cv team have a tight slap on their face that they wrap up these disgust soon. Climax part- yes you can delay but least stop torturing us. Let us know what is Jalal upto? Falling for Atifa? Ok done we will prepare ourself for this too. But just change the name of the show. Instead Jodha akbar make it Akhbar-and his begums!! Evil or Very Mad you can stretch it as much you want but only after letting us know what is your motive. Already a week gone and you seem no interest to show the truth behind it. Are you thinking of stretching it for two months? Die you all!! Evil or Very Mad
Nice posts Nanayaa.

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-07, 01:13

sharmibalan wrote:Sabi...beat me....to it...but I will still say its a hilarious siggy.....:)

Now back to your analysis.....:) just got me thinking that even if his male ego is hurt because Jodha took sides with king kong.....sometimes our mind subconsciously tries to justify our mistakes with valid reasoning. 

Till you realise that for yourself. .it will always be a tit for tat situation. ...:)

As always loved reading your take....:) keep writing....Nanayaa...:)
Yes it is!  Thanks! Jalal and Jodha relation equation is on a different side and the plans of the enemies are on the other side both have the ability to influences its dynamics. Lets see how they both come out of the situation.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-07, 01:22

Illeana** wrote:Good naughty. Lets all stop watching the show for a week. Let the trps drop down to its minimum existence. Let the cv team have a tight slap on their face that they wrap up these disgust soon. Climax part- yes you can delay but least stop torturing us. Let us know what is Jalal upto? Falling for Atifa? Ok done we will prepare ourself for this too. But just change the name of the show. Instead Jodha akbar make it Akhbar-and his begums!!    Evil or Very Mad    you can stretch it as much you want but only after letting us know what is your motive. Already a week gone and you seem no interest to show the truth behind it. Are you thinking of stretching it for two months? Die you all!!   Evil or Very Mad
Nice posts Nanayaa.
My dear the clues here they but you will have to pay attention to get it! So  be patient.  One thing I will say is Rajat is such a good actor with emotions,body language and facial expression that he sold out the plot so well it had majority have Jalal's neck in tight grip ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-07, 01:26

NAUGHTY MONKEY wrote:AFTER READING WRITTEN EPISODE ,STOPPED WATCHING FOR 2 DAYS JA. I READ ALL THE POST ABOVE, MAYBE EACH OF YOU ARE RIGHT IN YOUR OWN WAY.BUT I AM 100% SURE RUK HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT. Twisted Evil  SHE HATES JODHA.  Twisted Evil   SO SHE WOULD TRY TO DO ANYTHING TO SEPARATE THEM. Twisted Evil  JODHA IS ALSO GOING TO FAR SUPPORTING THAT KINGKONG. Bang  SHE IS MAKING THINGS EASIER TO THE ENEMIES, LIKE RUKAIYA. IN FACT TIRED OF JODHA'S MOHAN BEHAVIOUR. Bang
My dear friend that is the beauty of the plot when the enemy sees an opportunity and takes advantage of it for their benefit.  The players are many now but the master planer is the one who will be reveal later at end. hppy

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum