Latest topics

Trouble in IshRa Land

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble in IshRa Land

Post by Maria J on 2014-08-06, 14:10

Trouble in IshRa Land

Hi Everyone..

Param has put the seeds of doubts and fear into Sarika’s mind. If and when Sarika comes to know the truth of Romi will she lose her belief in Romi? Or will she give him a chance? Param seems to be keeping himself in loop about either Romi or Sarika.. Or is it both? Either way a new issue for IshRa as Raman had promised to protect Sarika from Param and well Ishita will not stand by if Sarika is in trouble. Though, it could also be that Param is behind Romi as Romi has insulted him in the recent past quite a lot of times.

Another trouble has entered IshRa life’s in the form of the new patient. He seems to be an MCP and has started his childish attempt to tarnish Ishita’s reputation. The lengths he is going shows he is too full of himself. So it will be interesting to see his role.. If he way he treated Ishita who was a qualified doctor is anything to go by.. He can’t possibly approve of Shagun. So he could possibly create troubles for Shagun and hopefully for Ashok and Ashok’s new side kick Param.

Thank you for reading..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Trouble in IshRa Land

Post by slmu on 2014-08-06, 14:23

Nice Ria.

I wonder how Param found out about Sarika-Romi? Is he following Sarika around? Pathetic guy.. I guess his ego is hurt that Sarika prefers Romi to him.

New guy - have to wait and see how the track turns out.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-06, 14:57

what if the newbiw joins hand with Ashok though?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-08-06, 15:25

slmu wrote:Nice Ria.

I wonder how Param found out about Sarika-Romi? Is he following Sarika around? Pathetic guy.. I guess his ego is hurt that Sarika prefers Romi to him.

New guy - have to wait and see how the track turns out.
Thanks Shanti..

I hope it is just that.. Because if Param is behind Romi then Romi will really be in a mess.. 
I know being Ashok's brother makes him a mysterious guy.. if he was supportive of Ashok why was he missing for so long???

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-08-06, 15:26

Tanthya wrote:what if the newbiw joins hand with Ashok though?
why will he do that?? I mean if he was supportive of Ashok why wasnt he here for so long??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum