Latest topics

raman behind bars just a thought

View previous topic View next topic Go down

raman behind bars just a thought

Post by mansi sapra on 2014-08-06, 16:02

Guys as per the ongoing track raman like a good husband assisted ishita and he does not have a licence for that i mean doctor's licences he could be behind bars i mean that bloody guy could file a case against him and if it was that ishita needed assistant why did not she asked sarika about it i think they r in big touble because that guy seems powerfull i mean the length he has gone to (the pain he is going to suffer while eating the chicken and teeth out without the Anastasia i mean god he could go to any length to pamper his ego

mansi sapra
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: raman behind bars just a thought

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-06, 16:06

mansi sapra wrote:Guys as per the ongoing track raman like a good husband assisted ishita and he does not have a licence for that i mean doctor's licences he could be behind bars i mean that bloody guy could file a case against him and if it was that ishita needed assistant why did not she asked sarika about it i think they r in big touble  because that guy seems powerfull  i mean the length he has gone to (the pain he is going to suffer while eating the chicken and  teeth out without the Anastasia i mean god he could go to any length to pamper his ego

Yes true Raman could get into trouble...I was wondering if all this is the ploy of Ashok??
He could have had this set up

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by mansi sapra on 2014-08-06, 16:26

I dont think so this guy is big bro of ashok as ashok is khanna and he is some kumar correct me if i am wrong

mansi sapra
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mansi sapra on 2014-08-06, 16:29

Maybe some long lost frnd of ashok but at the end our raman kumar bhalla is raman kumar bhalla just like ashok this guy will not be able to do anything

mansi sapra
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-06, 16:31

I think he is more focused on Ishita than on Raman ..

Plus I feel.. Mihika's track will come into focus now..and in both the track, Raman will have to play strong role

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-08-06, 16:41

I think it could be Ishu behind the bars.. becoz she is the doctor na..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum