Latest topics

Jodha Akbar – Game on!!! Who are the player/ winner?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar – Game on!!! Who are the player/ winner?

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-06, 22:21

Jalal is angry with his favourite wife (Jodha) for taking the side of and enemy against him! 
You made a mockery of me in the public (this is where Jodha and Jalal’s relationship stands and has nothing to do with Atifa directly this is Jalal’s personal matter and he is taking it personal very personal) You made it looks like “I am helpless against my wife” Jalal are you still? Or you will prove that to yourself that you are not to her and the whole world. Pride goes before a fall!  You use my power against me. I will not forgive you for this. (the core of his fury). What are the cause effects? Hmmm… # retaliation. Was it part of the plan or it is an opportunity to kill two birds at the same time?
Sharif saw the opportunity to widen the garb so he bruise the hurt ego the more! Then a plan which was not part of the original plan popup in the stubborn harden heart due to anger and pride who his wife has be little before all. “I will show you I am the man” Jodha and you are my wife! You will obey me now and I will be the authority!  I will hurt you back before all. “ I will become the same heartless King I use to be that is feared. You will fear me again! Does Jalal knows the difference between been heartless and not been heartless now? Can he put up and act in both circumstances to suit the situation when the situation demands it and revert backwards? Hmmm… Interesting I think the mole should be the one worried now not Jodha!!!

The plan or no plan: Atifa and Jalal discuss who he now loves and at the end she wants to know don’t you love Jodha now? Did Atifa knew beforehand that Jodha is the one Jalal loves? Jalal says I don’t know? Really, Seriously. Hmmm yes she is now my PAST! Atifa hugs Jalal. Mission accomplish or half way. Now who the hell is the player and who the hell is the winner? (Gosh I love this game) By the way words are powerful and have life it has the ability to make you or unmake you it travels in the spiritual realm and can destroy or create good and bad things! So whether you meant it or not Jalal be careful what you say it might come back and hunt you either in goodwill or bad. At the same time Jalal is till not ready to let go of a man his wife and “past love” showed interest in ! he still wants to settle the sore. Jalal are you jealous? As a past love you should not be a damn who she shows interest in a favours.

Jodha “I directed you to the right path”. “Your respect is everything to me” Jodha is in tears all her actions are misunderstood by the man she loves the most in the world even more than her life. Jodha do not love too much!!! And listen to your chief maid focus on Shahenshah so he can’t go away from you in anger! Let him be his own man! Let him make his own mistakes and face the consequences. Let him take responsibility for his actions right or wrong. If or when he hit low and doesn’t see anyone around him I might remember that he has a nagging wife who wants to control me and make me her puppet so I do the right thing, and though I can’t stand her nagging and self-righteous and holy than thou behavior and trying to tell me what is right or wrong what I should do or not do. SHE LOVES ME MORE THAN ANYONE! I hope it will not be too late Shahenshah AND THE HARM WOULD ALREADY HAVE BEEN MADE AND WILL FOREVER BE THERE!!!

CV team you are warn!!! You better impress me because l loves the game in the twist. Or I am imaging things that don’t exit scratch  scratch  scratch .

WHO IS THE LOSER OR THE WINNER AT THE END?

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar – Game on!!! Who are the player/ winner?

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-08-07, 06:39

After watching the episode something caught my attention! Before Jalal entered Jodha’s room he had an apologetic look like: What I am about to do is not good for Jodha I can’t hurt her…then when he entered he had another expression like all hell in on his face!

Anyway if the CV team is trying to give clue that Jalal is aware of what he is doing then CV team (don’t let him be out smart  by his enemies (third parties in the plan) because it looks like now Atifa is a distraction but the one to do the job is another. So if Jalal is focusing on Atifa thinking maybe she is the main culprit and acting out to keep her at bay what would happen if Jodha is attack from behind?

CV team please let this be good. After all the twist and turns if Jalal comes out so dumb and clueless of what was happening and was really under a spell it will be the joke of the century.  Then he will truly be your puppet and brainless King ever.( cause Kings of those days have their own talesma of protect)  CV it will be good if you guys start doing some editing and take the best route out this twist. If not you guys will shock for taken the viewers for granted!!!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum