Latest topics

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! LOVED SAHIL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! LOVED SAHIL

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-06, 23:24

Today made up for no sahil yesterday. Today was beautiful. Loved it. Sanam is with Rehaan, showing him the newspaper article. She thinks of her parents and confides into rehaan that she has wanted to know certain things about her parents since the family was wealthy and why dilshad left bhopal. Rehaan says he wants to find out about his dad too.

Yikes.. we are gonna see Sanam and Aahil (according to spoilers) finding out about tanu and Asad and Zoya... and Rehaan will end up finding out about his dad and the murder of his step mother. Tanu your enemies are building up.

Rehaan hesitantly wipes Sanam's tears. So as we see Aahil is not the one who makes her cry. 
Aahil sees this and gets angry. His friends want to meet his wife. Sanam and Rehaan realizes that Aahil sees them. They are tense as Aahil and his friends approach. Jealous Aahil starts his mode. He introduces his friends to his ¨beautiful wife, Sanam¨

Everyone compliments her and AAhil is being possessive. He wraps his arm around her waist and teases Sanam in front of everyone, making them think that he and sanam are hopelessly in love. I thought at some point, here, the way he was looking at her that he would have kissed her. (I guess they are saving that for SR) He was also being territorial, showing rehaan that sanam is his. 

He tells Sanam to prepare something for them to eat if its okay. She agrees, but seems tense and uncomfortable about his attitude. However, she hints a smile now and again. 

Aahil is lounging with his friends. He eyes Sanam and Rehaan laying out the dishes. The scene upsets him (I guess reminds him of his moment with Sanam when they served food together to the people days before) He gets irritated and sends Rehaan away. Rehaan makes a comment, but Aahil insists for him to leave. Jealous much?

Aahils friends compliment Sanams cooking. Aahil at times seem very proud of her. He pulls her down to him and teases. His friends think they need to celebrate SAHILs romance with music and dancing. Aahil agrees. Sanam gets up to leave but Aahil stands and pulls her into the dance. During the sexy dance, SAHIL are arguing. Sanam tells him that he is hurting her and to let her go. Aahil comments that she seems to prefer Rehaans touch. Sanam gets irritated at his comment and tells him that only he could think of something so sick. lol (the thought of rehaans touch the way he is implying is sick to her..lol)

Anyway.. he makes a comment to forget it, that she is not his wife anyway...(I did not too much understand the line... 

He pushes Sanam away and dances with one of his female friends, making Sanam a bit jealous. 
As Sanam is leaving, one of Aahils friends talks to Aahil and overhears. She remembers her asking AAhil yesterday to stop drinking for her sake and as she leaves, he throws the bottle in the pool. Back to the present, Sanam smiles as Aahil stopped drinking for her. (Sanam, im telling you, you have a lot of power over Aahil. Use it. Let your husband you are serious about the relationship and marriage)

Sanams mind is on Aahil, or her parents, and walks into a wall. A painting falls and Sanam notices a whole in the wall. She opens up and peeks in..

Preview.... We see Rehaan and Sanam walking into the room. It was Zoya and Asads old room. I knew this house did not bur down. The dresser is still there in one piece. 
Zoyas shirt that she was stabbed in lays on something. Zoyas framed pic is on the ground (it does not seem that she sees it. Zoyas locket is close by on the dresser. It hooks on to Sanams dress as she moves away. 

I have been preaching this for awhile. This house did NOT burn down. Maybe a wall burnt in the fire but thats it. And why would Zoyas shirt that she wore when she was stabbed be there? Is it possible that Ambulance came. Took off the shirt to try to revive her. We never saw the fire reaching Zoya and Asads room. ( this is another opportunity for them to bring back Zoya... she survived.. only for Seher who is probably with her .. and possibly to search for Sanam) But the injury was too great and she is probably paralyzed. Asad probably died.. unless they get a  new character to play aged asad. ) It would be interesting if Zoya is the one who comes back and kills Tanu)

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! LOVED SAHIL

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 00:15

today really had some great scenes...sanam telling her problem to rehaan...her wanting to find out about her parents...rehaan hesitating to wipe her tears as much as he would love to...she is not his...aahil seeing them...getting jealous...and boy can he do that in style...when he was telling his friends about sanam, how he fell in love he was speaking the truth...she just doesn't know it...and his blood burned hotter when he saw sanam and rehaan working together comfortable, he couldn't take it he had to show rehaan his place...

ok the bit I didn't get aahil friend asks about alcohol and aahil says will get some tomorrow...sanam remembers the conversation she had aahil about stopping drinking and is happy that he listened...y was she happy?? because he had thrown away the bottles? should it not b a case he was going to go and get more...

sanam walking into the wall  hppy hppy funny thing...wat a weak way of showing her finding a clue about the past...so the house in its majority is still standing...if things r still there then there is a part to b unveiled...

so everyone finds out about tanu in one go...seems unusual...but her enemies will increase tenfold...interesting times ahead...alot to come...looking forward to tomorrows episode...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! LOVED SAHIL

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-07, 00:31

sarra0 wrote:today really had some great scenes...sanam telling her problem to rehaan...her wanting to find out about her parents...rehaan hesitating to wipe her tears as much as he would love to...she is not his...aahil seeing them...getting jealous...and boy can he do that in style...when he was telling his friends about sanam, how he fell in love he was speaking the truth...she just doesn't know it...and his blood burned hotter when he saw sanam and rehaan working together comfortable, he couldn't take it he had to show rehaan his place...

ok the bit I didn't get aahil friend asks about alcohol and aahil says will get some tomorrow...sanam remembers the conversation she had aahil about stopping drinking and is happy that he listened...y was she happy?? because he had thrown away the bottles? should it not b a case he was going to go and get more...

sanam walking into the wall  hppy hppy funny thing...wat a weak way of showing her finding a clue about the past...so the house in its majority is still standing...if things r still there then there is a part to b unveiled...

so everyone finds out about tanu in one go...seems unusual...but her enemies will increase tenfold...interesting times ahead...alot to come...looking forward to tomorrows episode...
Yes, a lot of things still have to be unveiled. I found the whole massacre too weird. I mean it was traumatic. Almost too traumatic. I know other serials have killed off their leads, but we never saw one soo graphic. I could see Gaffur being killed and Nasma. Maybe the actress did not want to be part of the leap... and her character was not front burner. But to kill the leads in such a horrific manner. It was like watching a horror movie. I am skeptical that both characters died. 

I am looking forward to tomorrow and Sahil.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! LOVED SAHIL

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 00:54

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:today really had some great scenes...sanam telling her problem to rehaan...her wanting to find out about her parents...rehaan hesitating to wipe her tears as much as he would love to...she is not his...aahil seeing them...getting jealous...and boy can he do that in style...when he was telling his friends about sanam, how he fell in love he was speaking the truth...she just doesn't know it...and his blood burned hotter when he saw sanam and rehaan working together comfortable, he couldn't take it he had to show rehaan his place...

ok the bit I didn't get aahil friend asks about alcohol and aahil says will get some tomorrow...sanam remembers the conversation she had aahil about stopping drinking and is happy that he listened...y was she happy?? because he had thrown away the bottles? should it not b a case he was going to go and get more...

sanam walking into the wall  hppy hppy funny thing...wat a weak way of showing her finding a clue about the past...so the house in its majority is still standing...if things r still there then there is a part to b unveiled...

so everyone finds out about tanu in one go...seems unusual...but her enemies will increase tenfold...interesting times ahead...alot to come...looking forward to tomorrows episode...
Yes, a lot of things still have to be unveiled. I found the whole massacre too weird. I mean it was traumatic. Almost too traumatic. I know other serials have killed off their leads, but we never saw one soo graphic. I could see Gaffur being killed and Nasma. Maybe the actress did not want to be part of the leap... and her character was not front burner. But to kill the leads in such a horrific manner. It was like watching a horror movie. I am skeptical that both characters died. 

I am looking forward to tomorrow and Sahil.

well this show has done other things that r quite horrific like hanging badi b upside down and that is only one thing...so killing the leads in such a fashion in this show wasnt a surprise...but they can if they want to bring zoya back cause surbhi is still there...whether they will want to add such a twist who knows...may depend on trps...

 Clap yep sahil tomorrow should b good as well as sanam finding out more about the hidden room...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! LOVED SAHIL

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-07, 01:18

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:today really had some great scenes...sanam telling her problem to rehaan...her wanting to find out about her parents...rehaan hesitating to wipe her tears as much as he would love to...she is not his...aahil seeing them...getting jealous...and boy can he do that in style...when he was telling his friends about sanam, how he fell in love he was speaking the truth...she just doesn't know it...and his blood burned hotter when he saw sanam and rehaan working together comfortable, he couldn't take it he had to show rehaan his place...

ok the bit I didn't get aahil friend asks about alcohol and aahil says will get some tomorrow...sanam remembers the conversation she had aahil about stopping drinking and is happy that he listened...y was she happy?? because he had thrown away the bottles? should it not b a case he was going to go and get more...

sanam walking into the wall  hppy hppy funny thing...wat a weak way of showing her finding a clue about the past...so the house in its majority is still standing...if things r still there then there is a part to b unveiled...

so everyone finds out about tanu in one go...seems unusual...but her enemies will increase tenfold...interesting times ahead...alot to come...looking forward to tomorrows episode...
Yes, a lot of things still have to be unveiled. I found the whole massacre too weird. I mean it was traumatic. Almost too traumatic. I know other serials have killed off their leads, but we never saw one soo graphic. I could see Gaffur being killed and Nasma. Maybe the actress did not want to be part of the leap... and her character was not front burner. But to kill the leads in such a horrific manner. It was like watching a horror movie. I am skeptical that both characters died. 

I am looking forward to tomorrow and Sahil.

well this show has done other things that r quite horrific like hanging badi b upside down and that is only one thing...so killing the leads in such a fashion in this show wasnt a surprise...but they can if they want to bring zoya back cause surbhi is still there...whether they will want to add such a twist who knows...may depend on trps...

 Clap yep sahil tomorrow should b good as well as sanam finding out more about the hidden room...

I forgot to say I loved how Aahil linked his fingers with Sanam. They are forever going to be joined spiritually and physically. This was an echo of Asad and Zoya always holding hands and linking fingers to indicate they were in this relationship together and will forever be joined.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! LOVED SAHIL

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 03:00

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:today really had some great scenes...sanam telling her problem to rehaan...her wanting to find out about her parents...rehaan hesitating to wipe her tears as much as he would love to...she is not his...aahil seeing them...getting jealous...and boy can he do that in style...when he was telling his friends about sanam, how he fell in love he was speaking the truth...she just doesn't know it...and his blood burned hotter when he saw sanam and rehaan working together comfortable, he couldn't take it he had to show rehaan his place...

ok the bit I didn't get aahil friend asks about alcohol and aahil says will get some tomorrow...sanam remembers the conversation she had aahil about stopping drinking and is happy that he listened...y was she happy?? because he had thrown away the bottles? should it not b a case he was going to go and get more...

sanam walking into the wall  hppy hppy funny thing...wat a weak way of showing her finding a clue about the past...so the house in its majority is still standing...if things r still there then there is a part to b unveiled...

so everyone finds out about tanu in one go...seems unusual...but her enemies will increase tenfold...interesting times ahead...alot to come...looking forward to tomorrows episode...
Yes, a lot of things still have to be unveiled. I found the whole massacre too weird. I mean it was traumatic. Almost too traumatic. I know other serials have killed off their leads, but we never saw one soo graphic. I could see Gaffur being killed and Nasma. Maybe the actress did not want to be part of the leap... and her character was not front burner. But to kill the leads in such a horrific manner. It was like watching a horror movie. I am skeptical that both characters died. 

I am looking forward to tomorrow and Sahil.

well this show has done other things that r quite horrific like hanging badi b upside down and that is only one thing...so killing the leads in such a fashion in this show wasnt a surprise...but they can if they want to bring zoya back cause surbhi is still there...whether they will want to add such a twist who knows...may depend on trps...

 Clap yep sahil tomorrow should b good as well as sanam finding out more about the hidden room...

I forgot to say I loved how Aahil linked his fingers with Sanam. They are forever going to be joined spiritually and physically. This was an echo of Asad and Zoya always holding hands and linking fingers to indicate they were in this relationship together and will forever be joined.

yep they r connected...she is following in her parents footsteps...the song they danced to was also used on asya...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! LOVED SAHIL

Post by Trinidream on 2014-08-07, 04:17

yes....SAHIL reminds me of her parents. The love, etc.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! LOVED SAHIL

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:57


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum