Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6th August 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-06, 23:43

At the roadside pav bhaji stall, Param was trying to scare Sarika. Romi arrives. He talks to Param in a polite manner but makes it clear that he will not tolerate any nonsense. He suggests that Param should take the pav bhaji for Simmi since they kept meeting each other these days. Finally Param leaves. Sarika thanks Romi but he tells her that she shouldn't be scared any more. Only good things will happen to her in the future.

Next morning Ishita is packing tiffin for Ruhi when she hurts her wrist again. Ruhi asks her if the injury was paining a lot. Ishita asks her to give a kiss and make the pain better. Ruhi blows a kiss to her and Ishita tells her that the pain had gone away. Ruhi leaves for school with her grandpa and Ishita goes to her room grimacing in pain. Raman notices her clutching her hand in pain. 

Ishita calls her doctor up who tells her to come to the hospital for a procedure to set a bone that had been dislocated. Ishita is worried on hearing that she needs to be put under anaesthesia. However she agrees. Raman comes in and declares that he will come with her to the doctor. Ishita says she'll go on her own. Raman asks her why she was being stubborn about this. Ishita tells him that he shouldn't leave work for a small thing like this. She'll manage. Finally Raman asks her how she'd be able to drive in this state. Ishita thinks to herself that she couldn't explain to Raman but she didn't want him to come with her. She didn't want him to see her in that state. At that moment, Vandita comes in. Ishita jumps at this opportunity and says that she had asked Akka to take her. Ishita gestures secretly to her sister to play along and Vandu adds that the sisters will get to spend some time together as well. They leave. Raman thinks to himself that the hand injury seemed to have affected Ishita's brain as well. Earlier she used to be half-mad but now she had become completely insane!

Mihika poses for the model shoot. Initially she is stiff in front of the camera but soon after some directions from the photographer she comes into her own. Ashok appears there. He greets Mr. Murthy who congratulates him for finding the perfect model for the shoot. The two of them look over Mihika's photos and share a drink. At that moment Ashok receives a call from Shagun. He takes it and tells her that he was busy and was with a client. Shagun tells him that the emergency was not related to her. His bhai had called and he needed Ashok there. Ashok immediately says that he'll come as soon as possible. He excuses himself from Mr. Murthy and leaves the place.

Raman receives a call from Mihir and learns that his meeting had been cancelled. He thinks that since he was free for a while, he could go and check on Ishita at the hospital. She had been acting strange all morning. He calls the doctor but an assistant answers and informs him that the doctor was performing the procedure on Ishita. Raman is surprised since Ishita had not mentioned any such thing to him. At the hospital, the doctor asks Vandita to go and get a medicine for which she would have to go out. Vandita leaves. Meanwhile, Raman arrives there, asks for Ishita and is directed to the room. Raman arrives and is disturbed to see that Ishita had to be put under anaesthesia. The doctor assures him that the procedure had been fine. She leaves after telling Raman that her nurses would take care of Ishita as she recovers. 

Ishita starts behaving strangely and Raman is concerned. The nurses however, tell him that this was normal reaction after anaesthesia and Ishita since childhood had very strong reactions. Raman is relieved to hear this and pulls out his phone to video Ishita's behaviour as a revenge for her taunts on his fear of needles. Ishita acts very weirdly including demanding a hammer so that she could break some teeth, calling for her mother, singing kolaveri di, singing praises both of iyers and bhallas and so on. Raman is amused. He finally leaves after a while but not before telling the nurses to send Ishita home once she had got back to normalcy. Or else, he says that they could keep their crazy patient.

Meanwhile, the VIP patient, Suraj Kumar is suffering from an infection. The doctor tells him that the root canal surgery seemed to have been fine but the infection had been caused by eating food. Suraj lies and says that his doctor had not instructed him on anything, had not given him any medicines and had not even put him under anaesthesia before performing the surgery. Everyone is shocked and Ashok demands to know who this doctor was. Suraj tells him Ishita's name. Ashok and Shagun are both shocked to hear this. Suraj asks them if they knew her. Ashok says that he knew her as well as her husband. Suraj says that the compounder fellow had been there that day. Shagun asks 'compounder'? Suraj explains that he had been assisting Ishita. Ashok says that he'd teach such a lesson to both Ishita and her husband that they would never forget it.

Ruhi returns home from school and Ishita notices that she had not even touched her tiffin. She asks Ruhi why she had not eaten her tiffin and Ruhi tells her that she had eaten from a friend and so was too full. Ishita then learns that Ruhi actually had a taste for Punjabi food and was tired of eating the idlis she made for her. She tells this to Madhavi and says that Ruhi was just like her papa in her love for Punjabi food. Madhavi asks her why her mother-in-law didn't teach her any punjabi dishes. Ishita says that Toshiji was such a non-vegetarian that she had no time for vegetarian dishes even if they were Punjabi. She decides that she'll join a Punjabi food cooking class and take Mihika along with her. Madhavi asks, why Mihika? Ishita replies that she was forgetting that Mihika too was to marry a Punjabi guy. 

Mihika returns from her photoshoot very tired and ready to drop dead from exhaustion. However she gets a phone call from her boss that changes her mood completely. She is told that she was getting a promotion for her good work at the photo session. She arrives and gives Madhavi and Ishita the good news and they all congratulate her and share in her happiness.

Soon everyone collects in the Bhalla's drawing room and Mihika hands out laddos to celebrate the good news. Madhavi declares that Mihika had said that she'd marry once she got the promotion and so now there were no more excuses. Toshiji says that yes, their boy was ready but the girl was creating problems. Mihika asks Ishita to help her but Ishita also says that everyone was waiting for her to say, yes. Finally Mihika says yes. Everyone is very happy. Tohiji tells Madhavi that another of her daughters was coming to her family and so she would now have to give even more respect to Toshiji. Madhavi retorts that she'l see who gives more respect. Mihika comes to her for blessings. Raman reminds Madhavi to bless Mihir and so the impending fight is stopped before it could start. Raman asks Ishita if her hand was fine now. Ishita says it was better. Raman says that today god had shown him something great. Ishita asks him what he muttering about. He says that he was thanking god for mending her hand so he would not have to help her put on a saree. Ishita says, 'kuch bhi'! Ruhi asks for food and Ishita tells her that her chole batore was being prepared for her. Ishita would do it. Raman immediately jumps up from his chair. He tells Ruhi not to ask her mother to do things that were impossible for her to do. Ishita is annoyed. Raman says that the last time Ishita cooked palak paneer he had fed it to the watch man and it had made the unwell for three days. Ishita says that at least she did not get food from elsewhere and pretend that he made it. Raman says at least he didn't make anyone ill. She says that she would make such palak paneer that he forget his one-liners and would only remember the palak paneer. Raman replies that she should put paneer in the food and not Ruhi's erasers. Ishita accepts his challenge with everyone there as witness. Raman says that if she succeeded he would do whatever she told him to do. Ruhi mutters that their arguments had started once again.

At the lawyers office, the lawyer tells Ashok and Suraj that there was no previous complaint against Ishita. Suraj is furious and says that he hadn't come there to hear praises of Ishita. The man says that he was just doing his job and informing them of the facts. He gets a call from the minister who was Ashok's friend and assures the man that they would most definitely lodge a complaint and take strict actions against Ishita. Ashok and Suraj get up to leave. Ashok assures Suraj that they would punish the doctor and they'll see what Raman does to save his wife.

Precap: Mihir, Bala, Romi and Raman have come to some nightclub. Raman tells them that they should show their wives that after a certain age men don't get older, they just get sexier. A woman comes up to Mihir. Romi intercepts her saying Mihir was getting married. The woman turns to Raman and asks if wanted 'sex'. Raman starts to cough. The woman adds 'on the beach' which is a cocktail.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-08-07, 01:19; edited 6 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6th August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 00:28

long hug thank you...

aw romi to the rescue like a true aashiq...he has come into his own...

raman dialogues look funny...i have a vague memory of ishita reaction to anesthesia being mentioned before...it has been some time since v have had ishita vandu scene...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 00:45

raman is about to get entertained like he hasn't been before... hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-08-07, 00:56

I am loving the desc of hospital scene

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 01:20

sarra0 wrote:long hug thank you...

raman dialogues look funny...i have a vague memory of ishita reaction to anesthesia being mentioned before...it has been some time since v have had ishita vandu scene...
Sarra!!  long hug I'm loving Raman's lines!! 
Vandu was wearing another of her lovely sarees today.  hpee

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 01:21

sarra0 wrote:raman is about to get entertained like he hasn't been before... hppy hppy 
the precap assures a lot of entertainment for Raman Kumar Bhalla is coming up. He had ladies all over him back in Bombay so shouldn't be fazed by it. The funny thing would be to see how Ishita would react to it!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 01:22

Tanthya wrote:I am loving the desc of hospital scene
The hospital scene was total slapstick!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 01:39

hooked wrote:

who ever writes or comes up wit those lines is good...whether that is karen or a writer  hppy 

ooh look forward to seeing the saree...i usually like shaguns sarees...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 01:43

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:raman is about to get entertained like he hasn't been before... hppy hppy 
the precap assures a lot of entertainment for Raman Kumar Bhalla is coming up. He had ladies all over him back in Bombay so shouldn't be fazed by it. The funny thing would be to see how Ishita would react to it!

hppy hppy pre cap sounds good, but now he is ravaan kumar who doesn't know wat to do wit females...in those days he used to run to their husbands  hppy ishita reaction when she finds out  hppy if she finds out...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 01:47

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

who ever writes or comes up wit those lines is good...whether that is karen or a writer  hppy 

In one behind the scene video, I saw Karan thinking of lines to say. It was the one where he told her to go to a spa because she was tired and all. He's funny and good with one liners. 
You like the stuff Shagun wears? Hmm..they are pretty but I'm more of a cotton saree type and so Vandu's sarees seem prettier to me. These days Ishita too is wearing sarees like the ones Shagun wears and so am not complaining any more!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 01:50

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy hppy pre cap sounds good, but now he is ravaan kumar who doesn't know wat to do wit females...in those days he used to run to their husbands  hppy ishita reaction when she finds out  hppy if she finds out...
hahaha!!! Run to their husbands!! So true!!!!  hppy  hppy  I am hoping for some under the influence romancing! 
I remember he once tried to come onto her when he was drunk..that was a horrid sort of a scene. He never even apologised for that bit of badtameezi. but then I guess the chaos that ensued right after that drove all memory of that night out of both their minds. Anyway, this time though it should be less of Raman coming on to her when she doesn't want it and more of Ishita liking this new and drunk improved version of her husband!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 01:54

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

In one behind the scene video, I saw Karan thinking of lines to say. It was the one where he told her to go to a spa because she was tired and all. He's funny and good with one liners. 
You like the stuff Shagun wears? Hmm..they are pretty but I'm more of a cotton saree type and so Vandu's sarees seem prettier to me. These days Ishita too is wearing sarees like the ones Shagun wears and so am not complaining any more!  hppy

his off screen one liners r good...at times remind me of raman...

i do like the saree shagun wears, material, borders, colours etc usually go well together... hppy i don't have to wear them if I did I may feel differently about it... hppy 

ishita sarees still don't match up to shaguns...thou for parties and such they r good last few...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 01:59

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hahaha!!! Run to their husbands!! So true!!!!  hppy  hppy  I am hoping for some under the influence romancing! 
I remember he once tried to come onto her when he was drunk..that was a horrid sort of a scene. He never even apologised for that bit of badtameezi. but then I guess the chaos that ensued right after that drove all memory of that night out of both their minds. Anyway, this time though it should be less of Raman coming on to her when she doesn't want it and more of Ishita liking this new and drunk improved version of her husband!

ah that scene just outside the flat? where he kind of fell on her and where she then took him into the house??? is this a new nite? wont she still b at the hospital?? or is she allowed out soon as anesthesia wears off?? if he is sweet then ishita prob b amused...she should take a video to use against him like he took one of her today  hppy hppy u may get some romance...if he or she know the meaning of the word...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 02:00

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

i do like the saree shagun wears, material, borders, colours etc usually go well together... hppy i don't have to wear them if I did I may feel differently about it... hppy 

ishita sarees still don't match up to shaguns...thou for parties and such they r good last few...
true. Shagun is always dressed like she's going to some party. But Ishita has been looking quite devastatingly beautiful in the last few parties they went to. Karan is really funny in his interviews. And I like it more because he doesn't give too many interviews.  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 02:01

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

ah that scene just outside the flat? where he kind of fell on her and where she then took him into the house??? is this a new nite? wont she still b at the hospital?? or is she allowed out soon as anesthesia wears off?? if he is sweet then ishita prob b amused...she should take a video to use against him like he took one of her today  hppy hppy u may get some romance...if he or she know the meaning of the word...
hahaha!! I love the video idea!! Hope they show it. I'm ready to forego romance if Ishita gets her revenge!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 02:06

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

true. Shagun is always dressed like she's going to some party. But Ishita has been looking quite devastatingly beautiful in the last few parties they went to. Karan is really funny in his interviews. And I like it more because he doesn't give too many interviews.  hppy

he leaves u wanting more...just like raman...always the way it should b...

yep they have really improved ishita look for parties in the last few...no more bhenji look for parties thou for normal wear still reverts  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 02:08

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hahaha!! I love the video idea!! Hope they show it. I'm ready to forego romance if Ishita gets her revenge!

hppy hppy ishita may not know if he hasn't shown her by them...but revenge is always sweet...they r meant to have a challenge coming up don't they?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 02:10

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

yep they have really improved ishita look for parties in the last few...no more bhenji look for parties thou for normal wear still reverts  hppy 
Yeah, they have decided to instead give her a 50s Bollywood heroine look for these parties and it really works on Divyanka!
And yes, Karan knows that less can be more!  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 02:14

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yeah, they have decided to instead give her a 50s Bollywood heroine look for these parties and it really works on Divyanka!

hppy both on screen and off screen...

yep she does look good in the parties...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 02:17

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Aye!! Karan has really added a new dimension to the IshRa scenes through the one-liners!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 02:29

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Aye!! Karan has really added a new dimension to the IshRa scenes through the one-liners!

Divyanka does well wit the add libbing...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 04:08

viper is ashok brother  Bang Bang Bang well at least the root canal was done fine...its just everything around it that needs to b proven...lets c how they get out of it...both need0teaching a lesson...

ishita raman challenge...raman u should0have stipulated wat u would get if ishita loses...he lost a perfect opportunity

did the pre cap u watch have sound all the way thru it? here the part she says sex and onwards was on mute...hope tomorrow they have sound...i want to hear the dialogues...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 09:05

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Divyanka does well wit the add libbing...
she lets him improv and acts along...They are a special pair!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 09:07

sarra0 wrote:viper is ashok brother  Bang Bang Bang well at least the root canal was done fine...its just everything around it that needs to b proven...lets c how they get out of it...both need0teaching a lesson...

ishita raman challenge...raman u should0have stipulated wat u would get if ishita loses...he lost a perfect opportunity

did the pre cap u watch have sound all the way thru it? here the part she says sex and onwards was on mute...hope tomorrow they have sound...i want to hear the dialogues...
I don't get how Ashok Khanna's brother turned out to be a Suraj Kumar but anyway... yes. They need to be taught a lesson!

There was sound. It could have been a satellite glitch. That happens often.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 11:26

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:viper is ashok brother  Bang Bang Bang well at least the root canal was done fine...its just everything around it that needs to b proven...lets c how they get out of it...both need0teaching a lesson...

I don't get how Ashok Khanna's brother turned out to be a Suraj Kumar but anyway... yes. They need to be taught a lesson!

There was sound. It could have been a satellite glitch. That happens often.

me neither...i get that they wanted to add a bit of something but it didn't make much sense0him being his brother...and then him not knowing who they r or how it is them he made enemies wit out of everyone  Bang Bang unless he really is ashok brother and kuch kuch hone laga  hppy hppy 

i do hope that was the case and it wasnt because they used the sex...shall find out today...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum