Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6th August 2014 Written Update

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 11:37

oh sarra! this time the kuch kuch hone laga could have been for ishita though, since this sexist prick has something against women in general! I don't know where these two 'bros' have been raised but i want them both to be assigned to a fate where no woman would even care to look at them!! One brother can only objectify women and treat them like possessions and the other brother thinks no harm is done when he constantly says idiotic things like he doesn't trust women doctors, he's not a woman who can't bear a bit of pain (that really annoyed the crap out of me!! A woman goes through the torture of labour just to bring a child into this world, and you still hear this shit!)...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 11:54

hooked wrote:oh sarra! this time the kuch kuch hone laga could have been for ishita though, since this sexist prick has something against women in general! I don't know where these two 'bros' have been raised but i want them both to be assigned to a fate where no woman would even care to look at them!! One brother can only objectify women and treat them like possessions and the other brother thinks no harm is done when he constantly says idiotic things like he doesn't trust women doctors, he's not a woman who can't bear a bit of pain (that really annoyed the crap out of me!! A woman goes through the torture of labour just to bring a child into this world, and you still hear this shit!)...

there attitudes r different to each other so watever happened to him did it happen while he was a adult? thou neither think females r worth much...i think between the two I prefer ashok...i hope the other one is only hear for a short time...enough to get humiliated even more...not take up residence permanently...it was meant to b his tooth and mouth that was havin issues yet he looked like he had two purple eyes... hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 12:04

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:oh sarra! this time the kuch kuch hone laga could have been for ishita though, since this sexist prick has something against women in general! I don't know where these two 'bros' have been raised but i want them both to be assigned to a fate where no woman would even care to look at them!! One brother can only objectify women and treat them like possessions and the other brother thinks no harm is done when he constantly says idiotic things like he doesn't trust women doctors, he's not a woman who can't bear a bit of pain (that really annoyed the crap out of me!! A woman goes through the torture of labour just to bring a child into this world, and you still hear this shit!)...

there attitudes r different to each other so watever happened to him did it happen while he was a adult? thou neither think females r worth much...i think between the two I prefer ashok...i hope the other one is only hear for a short time...enough to get humiliated even more...not take up residence permanently...it was meant to b his tooth and mouth that was havin issues yet he looked like he  had two purple eyes... hppy 
do you think he might die? A typical side-effect of infections is high fever and hence the purple eye lids... but mouth infection can also lead to mouth cancer if not treated properly. And this guy can only aggravate things....but both hate women in different ways, isn't it sarra? if you look at a woman as an object rather than as a person, that's misogynistic as hell!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 12:47

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

there attitudes r different to each other so watever happened to him did it happen while he was a adult? thou neither think females r worth much...i think between the two I prefer ashok...i hope the other one is only hear for a short time...enough to get humiliated even more...not take up residence permanently...it was meant to b his tooth and mouth that was havin issues yet he looked like he  had two purple eyes... hppy 
do you think he might die? A typical side-effect of infections is high fever and hence the purple eye lids... but mouth infection can also lead to mouth cancer if not treated properly. And this guy can only aggravate things....but both hate women in different ways, isn't it sarra? if you look at a woman as an object rather than as a person, that's misogynistic as hell!

putting your own health at risk tm teach someone a lesson he deserves wat gets but I don't want him to die from it...ishita will blame herself...and I like this show cheery..

yep both have issues just in different ways...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-07, 13:05

Thanks Hooked.. super episode.

Divyanka was so good in the hospital scene.. she totally nailed it. Raman - teekh ho jayegi toh ghar bejdo, nahi toh apne paas rakh lo  ROFL 

I don't know about the rest of you.. but am not interested in the Suraj Kumar track..I know its probably going to affect Ishra badly but simply can't generate any enthusiasm for it.

Loved Romi  hpee 

Mihika looked gorgeous while modeling.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 13:12

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.. super episode.

Divyanka was so good in the hospital scene.. she totally nailed it. Raman - teekh ho jayegi toh ghar bejdo, nahi toh apne paas rakh lo  ROFL 

I don't know about the rest of you.. but am not interested in the Suraj Kumar track..I know its probably going to affect Ishra badly but simply can't generate any enthusiasm for it.

Loved Romi  hpee 

i was more interested in viper when he wasnt related to ashok...i now lost interest...but it will turn serious  Bang  Bang 

romi was good..he has grown..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-07, 13:13

sarra0 wrote:

Loved Romi  hpee 

i was more interested in viper when he wasnt related to ashok...i now lost interest...but it will turn serious  Bang  Bang 

It will turn serious I agree.. but  Sleep

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 13:15

Loved Romi  hpee 

Mihika was looking wonderful in those shoots! And I know! Learning that Suraj Kumar is related to ashok just brought down the interest quotient! Romi against Param was nice to watch!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-07, 13:19

hooked wrote:

Loved Romi  hpee 

Mihika was looking wonderful in those shoots! And I know! Learning that Suraj Kumar is related to ashok just brought down the interest quotient! Romi against Param was nice to watch!

exactly.. by adding that wrinkle they took away the seriousness.. even though it going to get messy.. I loved Romi.. its great to watch him grown up

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 13:30

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Loved Romi  hpee 

It will turn serious I agree.. but  Sleep

completely agree...they have had mix results wit serious...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 13:31

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Loved Romi  hpee 

exactly.. by adding that wrinkle they took away the seriousness.. even though it going to get messy.. I loved Romi.. its great to watch him grown up
The writers seem to want a very well-ordered universe and so are putting people into teams! Team Shagun vs Team Ishita/ Team Raman vs Team Ashok. 
And yes, it's nice to watch this version of Romi!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-07, 13:37

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Loved Romi  hpee 

The writers seem to want a very well-ordered universe and so are putting people into teams! Team Shagun vs Team Ishita/ Team Raman vs Team Ashok. 

Team Shagun is rather tiny though.. just her and Adi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 13:42

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

I was thinking of Ashok and Param belonging to it as well...I mean they are on the same team, though these fellows might all have their own personal agendas!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-07, 13:44

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

I was thinking of Ashok and Param belonging to it as well...I mean they are on the same team, though these fellows might all have their own personal agendas!

Hmm yes.. and they are fluid.. with Shagun or against Shagun, depending on the situation

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 13:48

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

Hmm yes.. and they are fluid.. with Shagun or against Shagun, depending on the situation
yes, whatever will float their boat!   Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-08-07, 16:50

Rikhia thanks for the wu yr...
Oh so new enemy of ishra

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 17:49

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

mihika  Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 17:55

cutie pai :-) wrote:Rikhia thanks for the wu yr...
Oh so new enemy of ishra
Jenny!!!!  long hug Thanks for dropping in!! Yes, Suraj Kumar is new entry. But I was hoping it would be a new enemy. But turns out it is an old one. Just Ashok's bro!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-07, 18:27

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

mihika  Twisted Evil 

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2