Latest topics

On locationn video YHM...Ishu's doctory license in trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On locationn video YHM...Ishu's doctory license in trouble

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-07, 11:01

Written update (credit: Hooked)
Ishita's licence seems to have been suspended. Karan talks to the director during rehearsal that Raman would take the matter lightly for now (as in he thinks it would be an easy matter to resolve once he uses his contacts). He'll realise the gravity of the situation later at Ashok's brother's party. Also while he thinks Ishita will not spare him for this, he is also feeling guilty since it was all because he lost his temper at the clinic.

Last edited by zuzana on 2014-08-07, 12:25; edited 1 time in total

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: On locationn video YHM...Ishu's doctory license in trouble

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 11:22

tfs...she will eat him alive  hppy he better move it...does he not know the minister?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-07, 11:37

sarra0 wrote:tfs...she will eat him alive  hppy he better move it...does he not know the minister?

hey sarra did you watch it..if so pls give a short summary hun ..I am too laziee to watch it  hppy hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 11:42

Thanks for sharing Zu! So, Ishita's licence seems to have been suspended. Karan talks to the director during rehearsal that Raman would take the matter lightly for now (as in he thinks it would be an easy matter to resolve once he uses his contacts). He'll realise the gravity of the situation later at Ashok's brother's party. Also while he thinks Ishita will not spare him for this, he is also feeling guilty since it was all because he lost his temper at the clinic.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 11:43

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:tfs...she will eat him alive  hppy he better move it...does he not know the minister?

hey sarra did you watch it..if so pls give a short summary hun ..I am too laziee to watch it  hppy hppy 

i couldn't hear everything...karen was initially talking to the director or someone about the scene, and something about not taking it to seriously as yet...and something about a party at ashok [ does that mean v have another party coming up or is going to gatecrash it] then u c raman talkin on the phone asking for the number of the dental association and someone else...he also says she wont leave him alive or words to that effect...something reminds him of pasta he then picks up another phone and wants to know where his pasta is and they can't even do one thing right...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-08-07, 11:57

oh God. So Ishu's past clean record means nothing..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-07, 12:05

hooked wrote:Thanks for sharing Zu! So, Ishita's licence seems to have been suspended. Karan talks to the director during rehearsal that Raman would take the matter lightly for now (as in he thinks it would be an easy matter to resolve once he uses his contacts). He'll realise the gravity of the situation later at Ashok's brother's party. Also while he thinks Ishita will not spare him for this, he is also feeling guilty since it was all because he lost his temper at the clinic.

Aww hooked thanks so much dear long hug 

so more problems for Ishra I guess...am sure ashoks will use it to his advantage and turn the tables on RKB

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 12:15

zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:Thanks for sharing Zu! So, Ishita's licence seems to have been suspended. Karan talks to the director during rehearsal that Raman would take the matter lightly for now (as in he thinks it would be an easy matter to resolve once he uses his contacts). He'll realise the gravity of the situation later at Ashok's brother's party. Also while he thinks Ishita will not spare him for this, he is also feeling guilty since it was all because he lost his temper at the clinic.

so more problems for Ishra I guess...am sure ashoks will use it to his advantage and turn the tables on RKB
Ashok might try but I don't think he'll get very far. However, this show does seem to be piling on one too many of the baddies...and they all belong to the same camp...do they want a kurukshetra or what? it would have been more realistic if this Suraj Kumar came after Raman on his own. Would have given the viewers a break from Shagun and Ashok's conspiracies!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-07, 12:24

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

i couldn't hear everything...karen was initially talking to the director or someone about the scene, and something about not taking it to seriously as yet...and something about a party at ashok [ does that mean v have another party coming up or is going to gatecrash it] then u c raman talkin on the phone asking for the number of the dental association and someone else...he also says she wont leave him alive or words to that effect...something reminds him of pasta he then picks up another phone and wants to know where his pasta is and they can't even do one thing right...

jhappies sarra  long hug 

how many parties they will have  Shocked ...its like eveyr week there is a party

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-07, 12:32

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Ashok might try but I don't think he'll get very far. However, this show does seem to be piling on one too many of the baddies...and they all belong to the same camp...do they want a kurukshetra or what? it would have been more realistic if this Suraj Kumar came after Raman on his own. Would have given the viewers a break from Shagun and Ashok's conspiracies!

exactly right..why every villain is connected to Ashok..its ridiculous..ur right we would be glad to have a break from apshagun ...

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 12:38

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

i think it would have been better as well...but oh well

Dheere Dheere Chalna,
Yun Na Tu Matakna
Are Jaa Re Jaa, Baat Maan Jaa
Pichche Aayega Maar Khaayega
Are Maar Ke Baad Hi Pyaar Badhega

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 12:40

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

jhappies sarra  long hug 

how many parties they will have  Shocked ...its like eveyr week there is a party

party toh banti hai they have so much to celebrate

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-07, 13:09

Thanks Zu, Hooked.. Raman better fix it or else Ishita will demolish him..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 13:16

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

i think it would have been better as well...but oh well

Dheere Dheere Chalna,
Yun Na Tu Matakna
Are Jaa Re Jaa, Baat Maan Jaa
Are Maar Ke Baad Hi Pyaar Badhega
hahaha!! Sarra! Another epic one! maar ke baad hi pyaar badhega!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down