Latest topics

The jalebi connections in YHM..kektas entangled webs !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The jalebi connections in YHM..kektas entangled webs !!!

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-07, 11:12

How many inter relationships exists in YHM..countless I guess..

I dont even know where to start...umm let me try:

Mihir is Ramans dost but shaguns bro

Bala ishus jeeju is Adis teacher as if no other teacher is available

Adi is responsible for Amaas accident...I mean its like u hit that exact person in the family.

Mihika is working for Ashok..how the hell she ended there am not sure ..is there no other office..even Param ended up there

Romi falls for sarika who is harassed by Param

Now thats not enough Ashok's bro is against Ishra  Shocked Shocked 

It looks like such a small world..everythign happens within those characters and somehow they get interlinked in Kekta maiyyas show world...u get totally confused and the links looks like jalebi impossible to untangle it  nty 

Hey friends can add more of jalebi connections if you come across any !

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: The jalebi connections in YHM..kektas entangled webs !!!

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 11:21

hppy hppy mihika ended up working for ashok cause they took the firm or took a contract wit the company she worked for...he then worded a challenge that she ended up staying...all for the good how else would she now start to b harassed  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

mihika is engaged to mihir who is ramans best friend and now ishita brother in law...

him being ashok brother was  Bang Bang 

they live in such a choti duniya that everything can only happen to them  hppy  hppy

all three kids go to the same school

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-07, 11:40

sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy mihika ended up working for ashok cause they took the firm or took a contract wit the company she worked for...he then worded a challenge that she ended up staying...all for the good how else would she now start to b harassed  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

mihika is engaged to mihir who is ramans best friend and now ishita brother in law...

they live in such a choti duniya that everything can only happen to them  hppy  hppy

oh ok I must have missed tht episode of Mihikas co take over

3 kids same school same teacher...more jalebis  hppy 

exactly the sisters have to have to get married to the same family..thats serial no one rule  nty 

I am sure more jalebis will be coming on the way

just imagine if mihika gets married to Ashok  Shocked Shocked 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 11:46

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy mihika ended up working for ashok cause they took the firm or took a contract wit the company she worked for...he then worded a challenge that she ended up staying...all for the good how else would she now start to b harassed  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

exactly the sisters have to have to get married to the same family..thats serial no one rule  nty 

hppy hppy his life would b hell and enjoyment for us...

there will b many more jalebia...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-08-07, 11:48

zuzana wrote:

hope this never happens  No  No  No

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-07, 11:55

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I wont mind it if his life becomes hell and Mihika is successfull in torturing him

kekta is the masterni in making jalebis  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 11:58

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I wont mind it if his life becomes hell and Mihika is successfull in torturing him

hppy practice makes perfect...and the amount of practice she has is unparalleled...and she is always adding to it...

mihika would not b meek...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-07, 11:58

Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Ria dahling brace yourself hun..kekta shows and itna bhi nahin hua toh kaisan bolo..its a shame for her then  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-07, 11:59

Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:

hppy do u not want to c ashok tortured?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-07, 12:00

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

hppy practice makes perfect...and the amount of practice she has is unparalleled...and she is always adding to it...

mihika would not b meek...

exactly she has made so many jalebis that she can ahve jalebi shops in eveyr nook and corner of India  hppy 

I agree she is def going to roar like a lioness...I would love to see shaguns face  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-07, 13:12

Kekta Maiyaa is supreme in making jalebis. Agree with you Zu.. there is no one else in this world apart from these people.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-07, 14:33

slmu wrote:Kekta Maiyaa is supreme in making jalebis. Agree with you Zu.. there is no one else in this world apart from these people.

we are discovering new talents of maiyya  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-07, 14:51

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Kekta Maiyaa is supreme in making jalebis. Agree with you Zu.. there is no one else in this world apart from these people.

hppy  but seriously i was saying this in the WU yesterday too... why not keep it simple, why add so many wrinkles?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-07, 15:14

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

hppy  but seriously i was saying this in the WU yesterday too... why not keep it simple, why add so many wrinkles?

exactly my feelings..cant they tell the story in a simple manner...whats the need for new villain Bang 

uff I wont complain until they keep ishras nok jhoks ...cant say when kektas brains get activated  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-08-08, 20:26

Zuzana

Everyone is a allrounder in ekta's serials, You have the same Business Forum and the warring  groups, always find themselves attending the same award parties. Even Ishita's ex-would be-fiance was formerly in these awards parties. 

Raman had worked in Ashok's company for a quite long time, so somewhere he should have seen this brother.  Question

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-08, 20:42

sameersaagar wrote:Zuzana

Everyone is a allrounder in ekta's serials, You have the same Business Forum and the warring  groups, always find themselves attending the same award parties. Even Ishita's ex-would be-fiance was formerly in these awards parties. 

Raman had worked in Ashok's company for a quite long time, so somewhere he should have seen this brother.  Question

Good point .. how come Raman didnt know him and vice versa?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-08, 20:50

brilliant points sameer...OMG I didnt know ishus ex fiance was there too  Shocked Shocked 

exactly how come raman didnt see him  confused 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-08, 20:55

zuzana wrote:

brilliant points sameer...OMG I didnt know ishus ex fiance was there too  Shocked Shocked 

His company was managing the event right? that's why he was there and he took Ishu along

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-08-08, 20:57

Shanthi & Zuzana

To avoid confusion, For the Ex-wouldbe/wannabe fiance,  I mean the recent one, not Bala's Brother.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-08, 21:03

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi & Zuzana

To avoid confusion, For the Ex-wouldbe/wannabe fiance,  I mean the recent one, not Bala's Brother.

yes I thought so.. Pratik or something his name was

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-08, 21:10

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

His company was managing the event right? that's why he was there and he took Ishu along

hey when was tht I have completely forgotten...Balas bro right ??

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-08, 21:12

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

no no this was in the beginning.. when Raman gets best CEO award.. not Subbu.. some guy called Prateek

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-08-08, 21:16

Thanks Shanthi

Zuzana

This Prateek was a stop gap wannabe fiance, who was a typical Chamcha, who was happy that Ishita knew Raman, but when things went sour, he shifted his face to the other side. Thus Exposing his full nature to Ishita

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-08, 21:18

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

no no this was in the beginning.. when Raman gets best CEO award.. not Subbu.. some guy called Prateek

Gosh shanti ur too good..u even remember the name  Clap ..whereas I have completely forgotten tht cancelled engagement  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-08-08, 21:19

sameersaagar wrote:Thanks Shanthi

Zuzana

This Prateek was a stop gap wannabe fiance, who was a typical Chamcha, who was happy that Ishita knew Raman, but when things went sour, he shifted his face to the other side. Thus Exposing his full nature to Ishita

stopgap wannabe  ROFL ROFL 

thank god ishu got saved  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum