Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-07, 23:41

Ishita and Ruhi arrive at a bookstore in search for recipe books on Punjabi dishes. Ishita tells Ruhi that they were there to find a way to defeat her papa in the challenge. The store clerk informs Ishita that Poornima Prakash, a renowned recipe writer of Punjabi food was having a book launch at the store that very day. She will also give a demonstration, the clerk tells them. Excited, Ishita and Ruhi decide to stay on and meet this lady. Poornima Prakash is shown signing books at a table. As Ishita and Ruhi approach, another lady speaks to her, praising her for her easy to make and tasty dishes. Poornimaji notices Ruhi amidst the crowd and seems to be drawn to the child. As Ishita and Ruhi approach the table, she praises Ruhi for being an adorable child. Ruhi thanks her. Poornimaji asks her if she liked Punjabi food. Ruhi nods and Ishita says that Ruhi loved spicy Punjabi dishes but she herself was South Indian and so found it difficult to cook them. She offers to sign the book. It is shown that Poornimaji writes down 'R' on the page and then asks Ruhi what her name was. Ishita explains that Ruhi's father was Punjabi and so Ruhi's tastes were just like her father's. Poornimaji tells her that it was very easy and she says that her recipes would help since they were very easy to follow and prepare. She gives Ishita her card and tells her that if she ever had any questions she could always call her up. Ishita and Ruhi thank her and leave, very happy with this encounter. Poornimaji's eyes follow Ruhi as she walks away with Ishita.


At  his office, Raman is making some official calls when he notices Mihir and Romi engrossed in some discussion. He wonders what the two were up to. It turns out Mihir was reprimanding Romi for telling everyone at home about the saree-related incident. He says that whatever happened in the office should stay in the office. Romi apologises for the n-th time. Someone comes near them and Mihir quickly changes the topic and starts talking about the file on the Dogra Industries project which he had given Romi. Romi is confused but then realises Mihir was covering up. Mihir warns him that this should be the last time such a thing happened and in the future Romi shouldn't poke his nose in Mihir's affairs. Romi offers a sincere apology and says that when Mihir gets married, it would be this younger brother of his who would manage the whole affair. Mihir says that his marriage would strictly follow the South Indian traditions and so Romi mustn't interfere. He scolds Mihir for always landing him in trouble. Romi says that even God gave a second chance and Mihir was human and this was his younger brother he was talking to. At least if not a chance, they should at least have a party. Raman speaks up from behind them and asks them very sternly what party they were talking about. He tells them to come to his cabin if they wanted to party. Romi is excited as he follows but Mihir is more apprehensive and tells Romi that today Romi would get him killed for sure.

They walk into Raman's office. Raman asks them what party they were talking about. Romi tries to speak but Mihir shuts him up and says that they were basically considering throwing an office party where all the staff could come and it would be a rapport-building kind of a party which would be good for everybody. Raman gets up and asks if he was to be taken for a fool. He goes up to Romi and asks him whether he was in the mood for a party. Romi asks Raman not to hit him and explains that Mihir was getting married and so deserved a party. He says before a goat is sacrificed, it is fed well. Mihir tries to step in but Raman asks him to allow Romi to speak. Romi goes on that before his day of death, Mihir should be allowed to have some fun. Raman asks what was Romi saying and why was he saying the right thing! Raman congratulates Romi for saying a right thing for the first time in his life. He says they must definitely have a party. But there should be some change in the plan. Raman says that they must raise the number of candidates and says that they must ask Bala and Neil to join them. They too deserved to live in freedom once without their wives breathing down on them. Everyone is excited but Mihir is still a little scared about the idea of a bachelor party. He asks them whether they wanted to kill him. Raman jokes that in any case after his marriage he was hardly going to remain alive. Romi says he';ll arrange everything. He'll invite the rest, make reservations at the club, arrange for the food, the chicken, the kebab and shebab. Raman steps in and asks what shebab was he talking about. He says that Romi might be single but he was married and had not had a divorce yet. So the arrangements must be made accordingly. They wouldn't want to be killed. Mihir slowly gains courage from Raman and decides to join in the fun. He says they'll party but in his style. He tells them his plan.

Vandu is doing breathing exercises when Bala comes to her. He hesitates about speaking up and Vandu asks him to hurry up since she had to time her exercise. Bala tells her that he wanted to take some extra classes with his students. Vandu says that was fine but he should take care of himself as well. Bala asks her not to worry and he should now take car of her and the child that was coming as well. Vandita says it is alright if he went for extra classes. Bala says he'll take her and Shravu to the Iyer's when he goes to meet his students. Vandu agrees to this plan and Bala leaves triumphant, having succeeded in his plan.

Raman is looking over suits to wear when Ishita asks him whether he was going to another party. Raman taunts her for asking too many questions. Ishita says that wasn't it. She just wanted to know since he was concentrating so much on what to wear. Raman tells her that some foreign delegates were coming. She tells him to come home late since Mummyji and Papaji were also going out for some late night movie. She then asks Raman if wanted some tea. He mutters to himself, one large on the rocks. She asks him what was he saying. Raman says he said, the clients and their talks. Ishita then tells him to eat at the right time and not forget to eat amidst all the work-related talks. Raman says if he got the time, he'd do that as well. She leaves after reminding him to eat. Raman thanks god that Ishita had left off her snooping around.

Mihir and Mihika stop by to eat some roasted corn cobs in the rain. Mihika asks what the reason was Mihir being so romantic all of a sudden. Mihir says that he was a master at romancing. Mihir says for this Romeo of hers however, she'd have to make some adjustments. Mihika says so this meant he was feeding her this instead of treating her to dinner. He says that because of the year-ending thing, he had some work pressure. Mihika says that year-ending was in March. Mihir says that they'd be getting married and then he wouldn't have much time to focus on the extra pressure so he was trying to get as much done as possible. Mihika says that he and his brother were truly too much. Mihir pleads to her to let him go just this one day. Mihika finally relents and Mihir promises to take her out to an excellent restaurant the very next day. He jumps around in glee and Mihika asks him what he was doing. Mihir says that he was exercising. Auditing reports was a back-breaking job and so he was just getting some movement in his limbs.

Simmi receives a courier in Ishita's name. It is from the Consumer forum. She leaves it on the table instead of giving it to Ishita saying that when she does nothing, she has to hear so much. So she won't do anything for Ishita. Elsewhere, the government officer tells Ashok and Suraj that the report had been lodged against Ishita and she would have received the letter by now. They are happy to hear that and are gleeful thinking of how it must have affected Ishita by now. The man asks them to recommend him for the promotion to the Minister. Ashok says that everything will be done. He walks to the bar and thinks to himself that now Ishita would realise what was the result of challenging his brother.

At home, Mihika is excited to see so many cook books. Vandita jokes that Ishita seemed to have opened a shop of Punjabi cooking books. The sisters are enjoying an evening together. Ishita replies that since she had taken up the challenge, she'd have to do some studying and as it is she liked studying. Mihika notices the signed copy by Poornima Prakash and says excitedly that this lady was the queen of Punjabi cuisine and the best thing was she made low fat food. Ishita says she had gone through the recipes and had realised that the material was the same but it was just that the treatment was different in Punjabi and South Indian cooking. She says that the best thing was the low oil food though and this family was in dire need of low oil food. The sisters agree on this. Vandita asks them to learn the recipes quickly and cook for her. Ishita says that she had to learn it quickly since she wanted to make Raman taste defeat quickly. Mihika says that she too would cook something for Mihir so that he would remember the time Mihika had prepared something for him. Ishita says that the best thing would be to get started right then since if they work together they'd make less mistakes and get practice. They get started.

Romi and Mihir arrive at the place they were supposed to meet the rest. Romi asks Mihir to hurry and step out of the car assuring him that he was looking great. Mihir springs out of the cob and starts jumping around in excitement. He says that he wanted to look his best and was sure that he was looking absolutely fine! Romi asks him if he was wearing a t-shirt from his childhood days. Mihir is affronted and says that he had worn one from his college days. If it wasn't suitable he threatens to put on the shirt and tie lying in his car. Romi says he was looking fine but just a bit thick. Mihir is angry on hearing this and says he had no great desire to come with Romi and asks him to say clearly what he meant. Romi replies that he was going with Mihir. Now Mihir had already found someone for himself but Romi didn't want to die single. Mihir starts to rant about how everyone was late in turning up. Bala arrives in a kurta just then. Romi asks him why he was dressed like a neta and that they wouldn't get entry into a club if they go like this. Him and Mihir rant about this while Bala takes off his kurta and reveals a t-shirt inside. They are surprised and impressed. Bala explains that since he had told Vandu he was going to take extra classes he had to come dressed like this. They now wonder where Raman was and Raman arrives just then. He is wearing a t-shirt under a denim jacket. They are impressed and he says that women were not the only ones who can window shop. He admires Bala's get up. Bala says that the shirt was one that he had confiscated from a student because it was too vulgar but he had very little choice and so had worn it.  Romi then tells them that Neil would meet them at the club. Raman tells them that they must show their wives that after a certain age men don't get older, they just get sexier. Romi laughs and Raman tells him that he mustn't laugh too much or tomorrow he'll find a Madrasan for him as well. Romi jokes that why such animosity. Raman tells Bala that today the student would give the teacher some different type of education. Bala says that he'll prove to be a better student. They all pile into Raman's car and set off.


At home, Vandita expresses surprise at watching Mihika work so much. She asks Ishita where Raman was. She tells them that where else would he be. He was at office. Vandu says that Bala was also working very hard with his students. Mihika tells them that poor Mihir too was stuck in client and audit meetings. They tease her a bit. Mihika asks the girls to stop. Ishita tells Vandita that she was quite thankful that she called the two of them 'girls'!


At the club, the five men sit in a row downing shots. Bala seems to have had enough. He asks the rest why everything was shifting around. He says that he would be found out as soon as he went home. Vandu would get the whiff of alcohol. Raman reminds Bala that he had one shot left. He refuses but Romi says that he must focus and a fourth was deserved for the sake of their friendship. Together they make him drink it. Raman wants to order more but Mihir asks him to stop. He says if Mihika got to know he'll die! Romi tells him to be a man! Raman says that there was only one rule for that night. It was a bachelor party so none will speak of their wives. They are hungry and want some snacks. At that point, they spot a pretty girl standing alone at the bar. Romi is lost and everyone else is staring at her. Raman doesn't seem impressed and reminds them that they could only see, but no touching. He orders a bottle for their table and drags the rest with him. 


At the table, Bala seems to be sinking into a drunken haze but Raman reminds him that night was still young. He asks Bala to prepare himself for another round. The drinks are served. Raman reminds Bala for the n-th time that he and Bala were married so if they see any girl, they could only see. No touching. Romi is delighted that it had become easier for them since they were now married. Mihir says that they still had that in them. He says girls prefer nice dependable trustworthy people these days and so he was still quite a catch. Romi says the girl would notice only one person from their table, Romi. Mihir asks him to put on glasses since the girl was looking at him. Bala says that actually both Romi and Mihir's eye sight had gone bad and the girl was looking at him because women prefer mature men. Romi says they should make a bet and see whoever can get the girl to the dance floor, the girl would be asked out by him. Raman gets up and goes to the bar and asks for a fresh glass. He puts his phone down next to where the girl is sitting. When he leaves, he takes his phone but leaves a card. The girl picks it up. It reads Raman Kumar Bhalla (CEO). She is impressed and slowly starts to move towards their table. Everyone is excited to see her walk towards them. They all introduce themselves to her but she turns straight to Raman and shakes his hand and introduces herself as Kajal. She asks him if wanted to have sex and pauses. Raman is shocked at her directness. She adds 'on the beach' and Raman looks on in shock uncertain as to how he should react. The girl smiles at him.


Precap: Everyone is trying to convince Raman. They say why was he now making excuses about receiving a call. Bala asks him that when the mango itself wanted to fall into his bag, why was he letting go of the bag. Raman smiles and says that the person who could put a hole in the bag was calling. He points to his phone which shows 'Ishita calling'.They show Ishita holding the phone on the other end waiting for Raman to pick up the call.


Last edited by hooked on 2014-08-08, 02:02; edited 15 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-08-07, 23:57

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 01:31

hppy hppy all sacred of there better halves...the lies they have to make up to get a evening out...there reactions r going to b good once they find out...

was book lady creepy that she was looking at ruhi so intently?

simi once again  Bang Bang Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 01:52

 ROFL  ROFL wat did raman say no touching?? he is not impressed...how could he b he has madrasan at home

No touching, no touching
Only seeing, only seeing
No kissing, no kissing
Only seeing, only seeing

Hosh mera loote teri khushboo emami
Raat din karunga teri bas teri gulaami
Le le salaami dil ki, salaami
No no I not take

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 01:58

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks
Sabi!  long hug

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 02:00

sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy all sacred of there better halves...the lies they have to make up to get a evening out...there reactions r going to b good once they find out...

was book lady creepy that she was looking at ruhi so intently?

simi once again  Bang Bang Bang Bang 
Mihir's scene with Mihika was the funniest!

The book lady wasn't creepy but she did seem like she had some particular emotional attachment towards Ruhi. I thought maybe she's Shagun's mom or something. Remember, during the Ruhi custodu case, Raman had mentioned there was someone in Shagun's family who would support him but he didn't want to draw this person into the case. Simmi is ridiculous as always.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 02:01

sarra0 wrote: ROFL  ROFL wat did raman say no touching?? he is not impressed...how could he b he has madrasan at home

No touching, no touching
Only seeing, only seeing
No kissing, no kissing
Only seeing, only seeing

Hosh mera loote teri khushboo emami
Raat din karunga teri bas teri gulaami
Le le salaami dil ki, salaami
No no I not take
Hahaha!!! Excellently put!!!  ROFL   
Raman was trying to be all smooth but when the girl came up with the 'sex on the beach' gag, he was literally shocked into speechlessness!! his expression then was priceless!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:04

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy all sacred of there better halves...the lies they have to make up to get a evening out...there reactions r going to b good once they find out...

was book lady creepy that she was looking at ruhi so intently?

simi once again  Bang Bang Bang Bang 
Mihir's scene with Mihika was the funniest!

The book lady wasn't creepy but she did seem like she had some particular emotional attachment towards Ruhi. I thought maybe she's Shagun's mom or something. Remember, during the Ruhi custodu case, Raman had mentioned there was someone in Shagun's family who would support him but he didn't want to draw this person into the case. Simmi is ridiculous as always.

 hppy hppy everyone but ruhi's parents seem to form an attachment to her  hppy yes he did say that...if that's the case then another one to add zu post of jalebia...can they really add another long term thread here...or will this b a case of a very slow burn...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:06

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote: ROFL  ROFL wat did raman say no touching?? he is not impressed...how could he b he has madrasan at home

No touching, no touching
Only seeing, only seeing
No kissing, no kissing
Only seeing, only seeing

Hosh mera loote teri khushboo emami
Raat din karunga teri bas teri gulaami
Le le salaami dil ki, salaami
No no I not take
Hahaha!!! Excellently put!!!  ROFL   
Raman was trying to be all smooth but when the girl came up with the 'sex on the beach' gag, he was literally shocked into speechlessness!! his expression then was priceless!

i really hope that they don't mute out the line here, otherwise SP  Bang Bang Bang he can't deal wit forward people...everyone is now a yaar  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 02:10

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy all sacred of there better halves...the lies they have to make up to get a evening out...there reactions r going to b good once they find out...

was book lady creepy that she was looking at ruhi so intently?

simi once again  Bang Bang Bang Bang 
Mihir's scene with Mihika was the funniest!

The book lady wasn't creepy but she did seem like she had some particular emotional attachment towards Ruhi. I thought maybe she's Shagun's mom or something. Remember, during the Ruhi custodu case, Raman had mentioned there was someone in Shagun's family who would support him but he didn't want to draw this person into the case. Simmi is ridiculous as always.

 hppy hppy everyone but ruhi's parents seem to form an attachment to her  hppy yes he did say that...if that's the case then another one to add zu post of jalebia...can they really add another long term thread here...or will this b a case of a very slow burn...
Sarra!! You just say the perfect things!!! hahah!! So true! 
slow burn maybe...this lady isn't going to be a permanent part I guess...since they didn't put any promotional news about that....maybe she'd help them in solving the problem created by Suraj and Ashok...though how is beyond me..

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 02:11

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote: ROFL  ROFL wat did raman say no touching?? he is not impressed...how could he b he has madrasan at home

No touching, no touching
Only seeing, only seeing
No kissing, no kissing
Only seeing, only seeing

Hosh mera loote teri khushboo emami
Raat din karunga teri bas teri gulaami
Le le salaami dil ki, salaami
No no I not take
Hahaha!!! Excellently put!!!  ROFL   
Raman was trying to be all smooth but when the girl came up with the 'sex on the beach' gag, he was literally shocked into speechlessness!! his expression then was priceless!

i really hope that they don't mute out the line here, otherwise SP  Bang Bang Bang he can't deal wit forward people...everyone is now a yaar  hppy 
hahaha!! I know!!! Ishita, Shagun even Sheila Kejwani if it came to it! Really...fellow wears a chastity belt on his mind I think!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:12

hppy hppy smooth raman smooth...not bad impress the girl wit your title and money...character doesn't matter  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

pick up the phone pick up the phone...listen to your buddies they cant steer u wrong  hppy hppy and give the game up for the others

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:20

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy all sacred of there better halves...the lies they have to make up to get a evening out...there reactions r going to b good once they find out...

was book lady creepy that she was looking at ruhi so intently?

simi once again  Bang Bang Bang Bang 
Mihir's scene with Mihika was the funniest!

The book lady wasn't creepy but she did seem like she had some particular emotional attachment towards Ruhi. I thought maybe she's Shagun's mom or something. Remember, during the Ruhi custodu case, Raman had mentioned there was someone in Shagun's family who would support him but he didn't want to draw this person into the case. Simmi is ridiculous as always.

 hppy hppy everyone but ruhi's parents seem to form an attachment to her  hppy yes he did say that...if that's the case then another one to add zu post of jalebia...can they really add another long term thread here...or will this b a case of a very slow burn...
Sarra!! You just say the perfect things!!! hahah!! So true! 
slow burn maybe...this lady isn't going to be a permanent part I guess...since they didn't put any promotional news about that....maybe she'd help them in solving the problem created by Suraj and Ashok...though how is beyond me..

 Shocked Shocked perfect and me  Twisted Evil not much fun...was she secretly at the dentist and can provide evidence  hppy everything is gol mal gol mal...or mayb v r just thinking to much...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 02:22

sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy smooth raman smooth...not bad impress the girl wit your title and money...character doesn't matter  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

pick up the phone pick up the phone...listen to your buddies they cant steer u wrong  hppy hppy and give the game up for the others
I have a feeling the girls will come to pick them up at the club.. At least I'm hoping that is what will happen. I don't want to see another case of these fellows drunk driving. In any case, Bala would be found out in a second unless they decide to crash at Neil or Mihir's place for the night!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:25

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote: ROFL  ROFL wat did raman say no touching?? he is not impressed...how could he b he has madrasan at home

No touching, no touching
Only seeing, only seeing
No kissing, no kissing
Only seeing, only seeing

Hosh mera loote teri khushboo emami
Raat din karunga teri bas teri gulaami
Le le salaami dil ki, salaami
No no I not take
Hahaha!!! Excellently put!!!  ROFL   
Raman was trying to be all smooth but when the girl came up with the 'sex on the beach' gag, he was literally shocked into speechlessness!! his expression then was priceless!

i really hope that they don't mute out the line here, otherwise SP  Bang Bang Bang he can't deal wit forward people...everyone is now a yaar  hppy 
hahaha!! I know!!! Ishita, Shagun even Sheila Kejwani if it came to it! Really...fellow wears a chastity belt on his mind I think!

 hppy he needs to open his mind...explore the possibilities

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 02:25

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
Mihir's scene with Mihika was the funniest!

The book lady wasn't creepy but she did seem like she had some particular emotional attachment towards Ruhi. I thought maybe she's Shagun's mom or something. Remember, during the Ruhi custodu case, Raman had mentioned there was someone in Shagun's family who would support him but he didn't want to draw this person into the case. Simmi is ridiculous as always.

 hppy hppy everyone but ruhi's parents seem to form an attachment to her  hppy yes he did say that...if that's the case then another one to add zu post of jalebia...can they really add another long term thread here...or will this b a case of a very slow burn...
Sarra!! You just say the perfect things!!! hahah!! So true! 
slow burn maybe...this lady isn't going to be a permanent part I guess...since they didn't put any promotional news about that....maybe she'd help them in solving the problem created by Suraj and Ashok...though how is beyond me..

 Shocked Shocked perfect and me  Twisted Evil not much fun...was she secretly at the dentist and can provide evidence  hppy everything is gol mal gol mal...or mayb v r just thinking to much...
we can't let go of our jasoosi that easily!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 02:27

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
Hahaha!!! Excellently put!!!  ROFL   
Raman was trying to be all smooth but when the girl came up with the 'sex on the beach' gag, he was literally shocked into speechlessness!! his expression then was priceless!

i really hope that they don't mute out the line here, otherwise SP  Bang Bang Bang he can't deal wit forward people...everyone is now a yaar  hppy 
hahaha!! I know!!! Ishita, Shagun even Sheila Kejwani if it came to it! Really...fellow wears a chastity belt on his mind I think!

 hppy he needs to open his mind...explore the possibilities
It's about time for sure!  hppy  the guy would make even the Virgin Mary proud!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:29

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy smooth raman smooth...not bad impress the girl wit your title and money...character doesn't matter  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

pick up the phone pick up the phone...listen to your buddies they cant steer u wrong  hppy hppy and give the game up for the others
I have a feeling the girls will come to pick them up at the club.. At least I'm hoping that is what will happen. I don't want to see another case of these fellows drunk driving. In any case, Bala would be found out in a second unless they decide to crash at Neil or Mihir's place for the night!

i can't believe they drove there knowing they were going to drink how irresponsable... hppy they really didn't think this thru...get a taxis and crash at mihir...cause who knows neil could have secretly got married... hppy and have a wife waiting for him as well...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 02:31

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy smooth raman smooth...not bad impress the girl wit your title and money...character doesn't matter  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

pick up the phone pick up the phone...listen to your buddies they cant steer u wrong  hppy hppy and give the game up for the others
I have a feeling the girls will come to pick them up at the club.. At least I'm hoping that is what will happen. I don't want to see another case of these fellows drunk driving. In any case, Bala would be found out in a second unless they decide to crash at Neil or Mihir's place for the night!

i can't believe they drove there knowing they were going to drink how irresponsable... hppy they really didn't think this thru...get a taxis and crash at mihir...cause who knows neil could have secretly got married... hppy and have a wife waiting for him as well...
I think for Neil's sake we should start a 'Laut Aao Trisha' campaign!  hppy  And yes, I do hope they show these guys behaving responsibly. I don't think drunk driving should be treated so casually when we know how many accidents are caused precisely due to this!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:31

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

 hppy hppy everyone but ruhi's parents seem to form an attachment to her  hppy yes he did say that...if that's the case then another one to add zu post of jalebia...can they really add another long term thread here...or will this b a case of a very slow burn...
Sarra!! You just say the perfect things!!! hahah!! So true! 
slow burn maybe...this lady isn't going to be a permanent part I guess...since they didn't put any promotional news about that....maybe she'd help them in solving the problem created by Suraj and Ashok...though how is beyond me..

 Shocked Shocked perfect and me  Twisted Evil not much fun...was she secretly at the dentist and can provide evidence  hppy everything is gol mal gol mal...or mayb v r just thinking to much...
we can't let go of our jasoosi that easily!!  hppy

 hppy hppy v havnt really used it since the accident track...and v came up wit some crackers then  hppy hppy v should try 6degree of separation on YHM...they r all connected anyway  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 02:34

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
Sarra!! You just say the perfect things!!! hahah!! So true! 
slow burn maybe...this lady isn't going to be a permanent part I guess...since they didn't put any promotional news about that....maybe she'd help them in solving the problem created by Suraj and Ashok...though how is beyond me..

 Shocked Shocked perfect and me  Twisted Evil not much fun...was she secretly at the dentist and can provide evidence  hppy everything is gol mal gol mal...or mayb v r just thinking to much...
we can't let go of our jasoosi that easily!!  hppy

 hppy hppy v havnt really used it since the accident track...and v came up wit some crackers then  hppy hppy v should try 6degree of separation on YHM...they r all connected anyway  hppy 
very true! It's like everyone you meet is somehow related to them, positively or negatively! This YHM world is small and getting smaller every minute!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:43

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i really hope that they don't mute out the line here, otherwise SP  Bang Bang Bang he can't deal wit forward people...everyone is now a yaar  hppy 
hahaha!! I know!!! Ishita, Shagun even Sheila Kejwani if it came to it! Really...fellow wears a chastity belt on his mind I think!

 hppy he needs to open his mind...explore the possibilities
It's about time for sure!  hppy  the guy would make even the Virgin Mary proud!

his love is pure  hppy transcendant  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:46

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy smooth raman smooth...not bad impress the girl wit your title and money...character doesn't matter  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

pick up the phone pick up the phone...listen to your buddies they cant steer u wrong  hppy hppy and give the game up for the others
I have a feeling the girls will come to pick them up at the club.. At least I'm hoping that is what will happen. I don't want to see another case of these fellows drunk driving. In any case, Bala would be found out in a second unless they decide to crash at Neil or Mihir's place for the night!

i can't believe they drove there knowing they were going to drink how irresponsable... hppy they really didn't think this thru...get a taxis and crash at mihir...cause who knows neil could have secretly got married... hppy and have a wife waiting for him as well...
I think for Neil's sake we should start a 'Laut Aao Trisha' campaign!  hppy  And yes, I do hope they show these guys behaving responsibly. I don't think drunk driving should be treated so casually when we know how many accidents are caused precisely due to this!

 hppy and this in this show alcohol isn't even needed for the accident to occur...v cant take another  hppy cvs prob thou they wont go back home the way they came...rubbed there hands and said v have a plan  Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 02:47

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
hahaha!! I know!!! Ishita, Shagun even Sheila Kejwani if it came to it! Really...fellow wears a chastity belt on his mind I think!

 hppy he needs to open his mind...explore the possibilities
It's about time for sure!  hppy  the guy would make even the Virgin Mary proud!

his love is pure  hppy transcendant  hppy 
haha!! no physical needs are there to confuse him in this pure love!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:49

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

 Shocked Shocked perfect and me  Twisted Evil not much fun...was she secretly at the dentist and can provide evidence  hppy everything is gol mal gol mal...or mayb v r just thinking to much...
we can't let go of our jasoosi that easily!!  hppy

 hppy hppy v havnt really used it since the accident track...and v came up wit some crackers then  hppy hppy v should try 6degree of separation on YHM...they r all connected anyway  hppy 
very true! It's like everyone you meet is somehow related to them, positively or negatively! This YHM world is small and getting smaller every minute!

 hppy u don't need airplanes, trains, boats!!

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:26


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum