Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 7th August 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 02:49

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
I have a feeling the girls will come to pick them up at the club.. At least I'm hoping that is what will happen. I don't want to see another case of these fellows drunk driving. In any case, Bala would be found out in a second unless they decide to crash at Neil or Mihir's place for the night!

i can't believe they drove there knowing they were going to drink how irresponsable... hppy they really didn't think this thru...get a taxis and crash at mihir...cause who knows neil could have secretly got married... hppy and have a wife waiting for him as well...
I think for Neil's sake we should start a 'Laut Aao Trisha' campaign!  hppy  And yes, I do hope they show these guys behaving responsibly. I don't think drunk driving should be treated so casually when we know how many accidents are caused precisely due to this!

hppy and this in this show alcohol isn't even needed for the accident to occur...v cant take another  hppy cvs prob thou they wont go back home the way they came...rubbed there hands and said v have a plan  Twisted Evil 
hahah! oh my god! yes please!! we just recovered from one accident track! please CVs, spare us! also Raman gets his driver to drive him around when he is sober, but doesn't bring him along when he's going out to get drunk?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:50

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy he needs to open his mind...explore the possibilities
It's about time for sure!  hppy  the guy would make even the Virgin Mary proud!

his love is pure  hppy transcendant  hppy 
haha!! no physical needs are there to confuse him in this pure love!  hppy

SP nuns ka kamaal  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 02:51

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
we can't let go of our jasoosi that easily!!  hppy

hppy hppy v havnt really used it since the accident track...and v came up wit some crackers then  hppy hppy v should try 6degree of separation on YHM...they r all connected anyway  hppy 
very true! It's like everyone you meet is somehow related to them, positively or negatively! This YHM world is small and getting smaller every minute!

hppy u don't need airplanes, trains, boats!!
arrey, if you chuck something from your balcony in this world, it will most definitely hit someone who is somehow connected to your life in a very significant manner!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 02:52

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
It's about time for sure!  hppy  the guy would make even the Virgin Mary proud!

SP nuns ka kamaal  hppy 
 ROFL  Poor Raman Kumar Bhalla.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:53

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i can't believe they drove there knowing they were going to drink how irresponsable... hppy they really didn't think this thru...get a taxis and crash at mihir...cause who knows neil could have secretly got married... hppy and have a wife waiting for him as well...
I think for Neil's sake we should start a 'Laut Aao Trisha' campaign!  hppy  And yes, I do hope they show these guys behaving responsibly. I don't think drunk driving should be treated so casually when we know how many accidents are caused precisely due to this!

hppy and this in this show alcohol isn't even needed for the accident to occur...v cant take another  hppy cvs prob thou they wont go back home the way they came...rubbed there hands and said v have a plan  Twisted Evil 
hahah! oh my god! yes please!! we just recovered from one accident track! please CVs, spare us! also Raman gets his driver to drive him around when he is sober, but doesn't bring him along when he's going out to get drunk?

hppy most often the driver disappears to put petrol in the car so this time raman didn't even bother asking him...it was important work this time could not b delayed  hppy hppy he was thinking about the gratification and not the aftermath

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 02:55

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy most often the driver disappears to put petrol in the car so this time raman didn't even bother asking him...it was important work this time could not b delayed  hppy hppy he was thinking about the gratification and not the aftermath
and this is the planning from the CEO of a company. We must be grateful that his chief rival is Ashok!!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:55

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy hppy v havnt really used it since the accident track...and v came up wit some crackers then  hppy hppy v should try 6degree of separation on YHM...they r all connected anyway  hppy 
very true! It's like everyone you meet is somehow related to them, positively or negatively! This YHM world is small and getting smaller every minute!

arrey, if you chuck something from your balcony in this world, it will most definitely hit someone who is somehow connected to your life in a very significant manner!!  hppy

hppy unless its a boomerang...u don't need detectives to locate anyone...relations will keep coming out of the closet..narnia  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:56

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

SP nuns ka kamaal  hppy 
 ROFL  Poor Raman Kumar Bhalla.

never mind him...he doesn't know it isn't natural...but v do...bechare hum  hppy 

Last edited by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 02:58; edited 1 time in total

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 02:58

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy unless its a boomerang...u don't need detectives to locate anyone...relations will keep coming out of the closet..narnia  hppy 
hahaha!!!!! just saying if you are somehow related to the 'queen of Punjabi cuisine' even if she is your ex-wife's mom, wouldn't you mention it once or twice? But no, it has to come out of the closet like narnia, as you put it~!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 03:00

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

and this is the planning from the CEO of a company. We must be grateful that his chief rival is Ashok!!!  hppy

hppy hppy not sure whether it was raman bringing ashok down or vice versa...but sangat ka assar...thou he now has a new enemies...he is a natural at it  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 03:51

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hahaha!!!!! just saying if you are somehow related to the 'queen of Punjabi cuisine' even if she is your ex-wife's mom, wouldn't you mention it once or twice? But no, it has to come out of the closet like narnia, as you put it~!!  hppy

raman is the strong silent type... hppy doesn't talk unless its to give taunts...hasn't found a way of entering her into the conversation  hppy 

she was writing R in the book before she asked wat ruhi name was...so she recognises her...does she resembles shagun??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 04:00

oh he has another middle name...omprakash

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 04:05

the dialogue wasnt muted got to hear it in its glory  Clap Clap and his reaction  ROFL ROFL he doesnt actually look as drunk as the others...all the drunken nights standing him in good stead  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 07:58

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy hppy not sure whether it was raman bringing ashok down or vice versa...but sangat ka assar...thou he now has a new enemies...he is a natural at it  hppy 
hehe! slowly though his sangat is changing and maybe this will show a new and improved version of RKB.... someday... Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 08:02

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

raman is the strong silent type... hppy doesn't talk unless its to give taunts...hasn't found a way of entering her into the conversation  hppy 

she was writing R in the book before she asked wat ruhi name was...so she recognises her...does she resembles shagun??
Ruhi looks like Shagun. This was the reason why Raman had avoided her for years. Adi on the other hand is supposed to look like his father. But by nature Adi is like Shagun while Ruhi is like Raman. So the lady if she was Ruhi's granny, can possible think that this child is a splitting image of my daughter. 
haha...but to avoid mentioning names directly is the forte of soap opera characters. This allows all possible misunderstandings, hidden secrets and finally and most importantly allows the writers to introduce all kinds of twists and turns to the plot.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 08:05

sarra0 wrote:the dialogue wasnt muted got to hear it in its glory  Clap Clap and his reaction  ROFL ROFL he doesnt actually look as drunk as the others...all the drunken nights standing him in good stead  hppy 
 hppy  hppy  hppy Raman got practice!! Also he must have been drinking water while he made them down vodka shots. Telling myself that because otherwise how can a guy just turn drunkenness on and off like he did as he moved from the men's table to the bar to order fresh glasses.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 11:10

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Ruhi looks like Shagun. This was the reason why Raman had avoided her for years. Adi on the other hand is supposed to look like his father. But by nature Adi is like Shagun while Ruhi is like Raman. So the lady if she was Ruhi's granny, can possible think that this child is a splitting image of my daughter. 
haha...but to avoid mentioning names directly is the forte of soap opera characters. This allows all possible misunderstandings, hidden secrets and finally and most importantly allows the writers to introduce all kinds of twists and turns to the plot.

it was shown it was the black dot that reminded raman of shagun...he could look at ruhi happily and soon as his gaze shifted to that that was it...jalad ka roop...but I suppose in a little world where everything is connected there will only b a handful of kids  hppy narrows down who the granddaughter is  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 11:13

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:the dialogue wasnt muted got to hear it in its glory  Clap Clap and his reaction  ROFL ROFL he doesnt actually look as drunk as the others...all the drunken nights standing him in good stead  hppy 
 hppy  hppy  hppy Raman got practice!! Also he must have been drinking water while he made them down vodka shots. Telling myself that because otherwise how can a guy just turn drunkenness on and off like he did as he moved from the men's table to the bar to order fresh glasses.

acting kar raha tha...he didn't want the others to feel bad that they0couldn't handle it... hppy convenient memory for the scenes  hppy forget that u r drunk or had a drink and u will b sober...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 11:14

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hehe! slowly though his sangat is changing and maybe this will show a new and improved version of RKB.... someday... Twisted Evil

this improved version as he ip now is good...i don't want mush  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 11:19

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

it was shown it was the black dot that reminded raman of shagun...he could look at ruhi happily and soon as his gaze shifted to that that was it...jalad ka roop...but I suppose in a little world where everything is connected there will only b a handful of kids  hppy narrows down who the granddaughter is  hppy 
haha! I know! That girl reminds me of my daughter so she must be Ruhi!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 11:20

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

acting kar raha tha...he didn't want the others to feel bad that they0couldn't handle it... hppy convenient memory for the scenes  hppy forget that u r drunk or had a drink and u will b sober...
 ROFL  ROFL

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-08-08, 11:22

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

Very true!! RKB must never become mushy! But smarter? yes please! Ishita is definitely smarter than him as proved in any and all moments of crisis whereas Ashok/Shagun is not. So let the influence of Apshagun diminish and the Ishu braininess take over our Raman Bhalla!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 11:42

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

haha! I know! That girl reminds me of my daughter so she must be Ruhi!  hppy

hppy serial ke duniya mein asli duniya ka kya kaam  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-08-08, 11:47

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Very true!! RKB must never become mushy! But smarter? yes please! Ishita is definitely smarter than him as proved in any and all moments of crisis whereas Ashok/Shagun is not. So let the influence of Apshagun diminish and the Ishu braininess take over our Raman Bhalla!

apshagun influence has generally waned...but ADI is there and now ishita booth sawaar will have him0riding to the rescue causing more issues  hppy replacing one brainless deed wit another...but then also riding to the rescue...dreamy sigh...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-08-08, 13:28

Lovely update Hooked.

Raman, Mihir, Bala all lying to their women.. should have realized the truth has a way of coming out. 

Clever Raman using title and money to hook the girl.. and she fell for it straightaway  hppy  .. he was so shocked when she suggested that particular drink 

The bookshop lady knew who Ruhi was.. she started to write R and then realizing how it looked asked for her name. Is she Shagun's mother?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum